Preview the paper here: http://www.govnn.com/taa/TAA4.pdf

50 copies ... $5.00
100 copies .. $10.00
200 copies .. $20.00

Send check, cash, or money order to:

[Edit: Out of stock. TAA4 No longer in print.. ]

Old April 4th, 2009 #2
varg

the paper is complete and ready to be printed and distributed by our dedicated activists!

Old April 4th, 2009 #3
Sean Gruber

Thumbs up

Superb. Money order in the mail tomorrow.

Everyone: get off your butts, gas up the car or truck, start studying maps and "casing" neighborhoods.

The Aryan Alternative is back.

Last edited by Sean Gruber; April 4th, 2009 at 06:56 PM. Reason: added image

Old April 4th, 2009 #4
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Like it or not, people equate the word "Aryan" with Germany's Third Reich from the early part of last century.

It's 2009 and this is not Germany.

I would pick a more contemporary title.

My 2 cents.

Old April 4th, 2009 #5
varg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie in Ohio View Post
Like it or not, people equate the word "Aryan" with Germany's Third Reich from the early part of last century.

It's 2009 and this is not Germany.

I would pick a more contemporary title.

My 2 cents.
I agree.. I originally had the title as "The Vanguard" or "Vanguard News"

But i'm merely putting everything together so that it can be printed

It's up to Rounder or Alex what the title should be

If they want it Aryan Alternative, then that's what i'll use

Old April 4th, 2009 #6
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
I agree.. I originally had the title as "The Vanguard" or "Vanguard News"

But i'm merely putting everything together so that it can be printed

It's up to Rounder or Alex what the title should be

If they want it Aryan Alternative, than thats what i'll use

And a great job you have done, bro.

Old April 4th, 2009 #7
Ron Doggett

For the record I'm partial to just saying White when it comes to describing ourselves. I believe that applies to most of our people as well, Aryan seems foreign to most even if it shouldn't be.

But I've put out quite a few Aryan Alternatives before and I'm happy to do it again, as with Donnie, not a compliant just my two cents as well.

Old April 4th, 2009 #8
Rounder

Whew doggitt !!! I'm gonna just love passing out this one. Great job, varg.

How can any genuine, jew-wise, WN not jump at the chance to support TAA #4 ???

Alex came up with The Aryan Alternative name. I like it myself. Why should we deny what we are - Aryans ?? And it's an in-your-face spittal on the jews. I say we keep the name.

As for the CofCC advertisement, Ron knows better than I how those folks feel about us. So leave out the ad.

Old April 4th, 2009 #9
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Doggett View Post
For the record I'm partial to just saying White when it comes to describing ourselves. I believe that applies to most of our people as well, Aryan seems foreign to most even if it shouldn't be.

But I've put out quite a few Aryan Alternatives before and I'm happy to do it again, as with Donnie, not a compliant just my two cents as well.
When we goggled The White Patriot Leader looking for media coverage of our distributions, most of what popped up had nothing to do with our paper. When we googled Aryan Alternative, everything that popped up had to do with our paper.

We're pissed off white people with good reason. And the word "white" doesn't illustrate how much we're pissed off. The word "Aryan" does. But Alex can decide what to call our next edition, if he likes.

I understand what you're saying though, Ron. As always, you make good, well thought out, points.

Old April 4th, 2009 #10
Lasher
Banned

Quote:
Preview the paper here: http://www.vnnforum.com/TAA4.pdf

Constructive criticism welcome (doesn't necessarily mean we'll go with your opinions though)

50 copies ... $5.00
100 copies .. $10.00
200 copies .. $20.00

If you haven't already contributed ..

Send check, cash, or money order to:

Glenn Miller
PO Box 3861,
Springfield, MO 65808
Why not address the checks to the publication so there will be less chance of monkey business?

Old April 4th, 2009 #11
varg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lasher View Post
Why not address the checks to the publication so there will be less chance of monkey business?
What 'monkey business'? Every penny is accounted for & He posts updates of every donation on the forum

Old April 4th, 2009 #12
Lasher
Banned

Quote:
What 'monkey business'? Every penny is accounted for & He posts updates of every donation on the forum
BTW, where on the forum are the updates?

Old April 4th, 2009 #13
varg

In the old newspaper threads.. mostly in the 'vanguard print publication' subforum.. but most recent donations in the "Vanguard News Network Newspaper" thread in gen discussion...

We've been doing it this way for the past 5 issues, without problems.. Why are you bringing this up now?

We want constructive criticism from people who are actually contributing something to the paper (Donating, Distributing, submitting content) ...

Old April 4th, 2009 #14
Lasher
Banned

Quote:
In the old newspaper threads.. mostly in the 'vanguard print publication' subforum.. but most recent donations in the "Vanguard News Network Newspaper" thread in gen discussion...

We've been doing it this way for the past 5 issues, without problems.. Why are you bringing this up now?

We want constructive criticism from people who are actually contributing something to the paper (Donating, Distributing, submitting content) ...
Sorry if you took offense at Lasher's post. Nothing sinister meant, friend.

Old April 4th, 2009 #15
varg

Updated it a little bit for the night. Namely the last page

Old April 4th, 2009 #16
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lasher View Post
One more jackoff insinuation like this and you're gone, douchebag.

Rounder is reliable to the penny and beyond, since he goes into the red to fund this stuff, and that's not counting the sweat equity he has put in leading the charge and driving thousands of miles to pick up the finished product.

If you want to be useful, Lester, use your twattish pedantry to offer spelling or grammar corrections, otherwise fuck off.

Old April 4th, 2009 #17
Wagner

Great work, varg!

How about adding http://www.newnation.org/ & http://www.nnnforum.org/forums/ to the list of websites? Newnation does a really good job covering hushcrimes.

Old April 4th, 2009 #18
varg

Thanks I forgot about those

Old April 4th, 2009 #19
Wagner

Maybe you should remove the numbering from N.B.'s warning on page 1 (switch to bullet points) because the counting seems to to blend into Grimm's article on page 2. It looks like the numbering goes "1-3" (N.B) and then starts at 6-on for Grimm's.

Old April 5th, 2009 #20
Wagner

Typo on page 1 under nigger Obama's picture "Conintued on Page 1" should read "Continued on Page 1"

Tags
taa, vnn newspaper

Thread