Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 18th, 2010 #61
varg

So did Byron give you any reason why he was going to Cambodia? (You said earlier you discussed it with him before he left)

Old April 18th, 2010 #62
edenlink

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
So did Byron give you any reason why he was going to Cambodia?
Mostly to travel and maybe teach English. He was very fascinated with Cambodia for some reason. He wanted to go with me to Cambodia over Christmas and New Year's but I already had other plans, so he went to Scotland to visit a friend instead. Byron was very depressed when he was staying with me in Moscow before leaving for Cambodia. He often talked of suicide when he was drunk. I tried to convince him to stay in Moscow and find a teaching job here. He had many friends here and liked Moscow. But he was really intent on exploring Southeast Asia. He was planning to maybe come back to Moscow in September to start working here.

Old April 18th, 2010 #63
Paul Smith
Death Camp of Tolerance

http://reasonradionetwork.com/?p=6903
Quote:
UPDATE: We have been in contact with Byron’s friend, Philip, and he is going to send us a copy of the DVD containing the clips of Byron’s unfinished film. We plan to convert them and post the video on this page.

Old April 18th, 2010 #64
Itz_molecular
Banned

Quote:
The police made an immediate determination that he died of a heroin overdose, some of which they found in his room. I had known about a number of his drinking binges but he had never mentioned heroin to me and didn't seem to me to be a user type.
How can you determine that someone died from a heroin O.D. without blood or tissue analysis ?

How hard would it be for anyone to drop a nickel tab of heroin and an old syringe on the floor ?

Was he really cremated ?

According to reports by U.S. insurance companies and hospitals, the going rate for a lung is $116,400, a kidney $91,400 and a heart $57,000 – making a human body one of the most lucrative thefts around.

The price would be much higher for a healthy , young white male , without AIDs , hep c and not a druggie .

What tribe has recently been caught dealing in black market organs ?

Last edited by Itz_molecular; April 18th, 2010 at 05:28 PM.

Old April 18th, 2010 #65
Celtic_Patriot

Name one racially aware White who is not depressed. Byron didn't commit suicide or die of his own drug use. There was no suicide letter, nor record of heavy heroin usage.

As Constantin von Hoffmeister et al, wanted to convey:

Quote:
That's really it folks.
Say the Jews. But reality is suspected to be far different.

Mossad "tennis players" during a recent hit.

Byron was a leading WN documentary producer. Who told him to go to Moscow to stay at a (Mossad) apartment and teach English, then tell him no job available and to go teach English in Cambodia?

Old April 18th, 2010 #66
Joe_J.
Radio active

Rest in peace.

I bought a copy of The Line In The Sand, mainly because of the commercials for it that I heard on Goyfire. I have watched it several times and have loaned it out. It was a well-done documentary that surpasses anything the jews can churn out of their studios.

Old April 18th, 2010 #67
Itz_molecular
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celtic_Patriot View Post
Who told him to go to Moscow to stay at a (Mossad) apartment and teach English, then tell him no job available and to go teach English in Cambodia?

Plz, more details .

Old April 18th, 2010 #68
elbwgreez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celtic_Patriot View Post
Mossad "tennis players" during a recent hit.

Byron was a leading WN documentary producer. Who told him to go to Moscow to stay at a (Mossad) apartment and teach English, then tell him no job available and to go teach English in Cambodia?

He made one film that no has seen (unfortunately), many years ago at this point. You essentially look like a lunatic when you imply that a government agency plotted against him. By that I mean any unsubstantiated claim looks like madness.

One of the saddest things is that if he had finished his latest movie he would not have made a profit. He told me that he was worried that no one would have been interested in his political correctness movie because it was not topical. It was mostly a piece that would have been shown on an Aryan version of the History Channel, since it was mostly a history lesson.

I mourn my friend's passing, but I don't blame it on anyone but him. He was a great guy who probably made a fatal mistake by experimenting with drugs. Let's try to learn from him rather than excusing it by blaming jews or whoever.

Old April 18th, 2010 #69
Itz_molecular
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by elbwgreez View Post
He was a great guy who probably made a fatal mistake by experimenting with drugs. Let's try to learn from him rather than excusing it by blaming jews or whoever.
That is every bit as conjectural as the most speculative guess .

He doesn't fit the profile of a druggie . Why would he start , out of the blue ?

The way ppl on this board describe him, drugs seem unlikely .

Old April 18th, 2010 #70
elbwgreez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itz_molecular View Post

He doesn't fit the profile of a druggie . Why would he start , out of the blue ?

Not in my experience, either. I just hate conspiracy theories and find them demeaning without evidence. At the same time I can envision him falling into that trap, so it doesn't seem far-fetched. You're welcome to investigate but unfortunately that forum is probably the best we will get to the truth.

Why would he be there in the first place?

Also, I'm ignorant to the effects of hard drugs but by reputation they sound quite precarious. Experimenting on your own is probably quite dangerous.

Old April 18th, 2010 #71
OTPTT
Banned

There are plenty of places you can go to do drugs and one need not leave the border of the geographical United States of America.

From a White standpoint wouldn't Amsterdam be the place to be if you wanted to do drugs and are White? Cambodia just isn't on my list.

Old April 18th, 2010 #72
remnant

Quote:

The speculation mentioned is not unreasonable. I didn't know Byron very well, but I did meet him overseas about 16 months ago. I went out drinking with him a couple times; He didn't seem depressed at all. Actually, just a friendly, upbeat guy. Habitual drug user? No indications of that.From what I've read here, I'd put the odds of some foul play about even with some kind of experimental drug OD.
This Zio-phile " Constantin" is a curious character.Personally, I think he's some kind of plant. This quote from that message board is interesting.The self- professed Jew ADmin :

osted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:40 am Post subject: Reply with quote

So it is no surprise that he didn't chat with you or anyone else out there about politics, JM, because it really wasn't in him anymore. He simply wanted to get away from it all and start over.

He said almost exactly that to me just before he came to Phnom Penh. I took him at his word that his old politics wouldn't be brought into the bar and he kept his word.http://www.khmer440.com/chat_forum/v...r=asc&start=30

So, the inquiry about accomodation went something like: " Hi, my name is Byron and I'm calling about the apartment advertised. I just happen to be a Nazi film -maker, but don't worry- I won't be mentioning any of this after I arrive." ( ? )

Everyone should watch and promote Byron's incomplete " Minority Rule" posted above and @ Podblanc. It's an important work chronicling how we got here. Something like " Culture of Critique" in a visual and more engaging form.

Last edited by remnant; April 18th, 2010 at 09:00 PM.

Old April 19th, 2010 #73
Celtic_Patriot

Quote:
Not in my experience, either. I just hate conspiracy theories and find them demeaning without evidence.
Yet without evidence you convicted Jost of having Heroin in his system at time of death.

There was no autopsy. Or do you want to produce and publish here the autopsy report for us?

Jews will say the greatest WN film producer died of a heroin overdose in a scummy non-white nation chasing asian tail. Of being a race-traitor sleeping with Cambodian asian girls. It is the ultimate Jewish propaganda. Don't propagate it unless you have the evidence.

Old April 19th, 2010 #74
Celtic_Patriot

Quote:
Why would he be there in the first place?
Because some "friend" said there was an English teaching job there, even where to stay, etc. Of course there was no English teaching job. It was just a location, a corrupt location.

He was lured to a location where a "suicide overdose" could be enacted and covered up. If it was done in Russia, the FSB and US embassy would have done an autopsy.

Cambodia was Pol Pot's place, where every intelligent person, anybody with an education was killed by the Khmer Rouge, what is left is the thugs of society, the perfect country to do the work of corruption.

He was a fool to go down there. Teach English in China, much safer. But he evidently trusted the wrong "friends". Trust was his downfall. He went to the place where his assassination could be accomplished and a summary incineration of the evidence.

Jews are laughing that the Whites don't even put his death on the headlines because stupid Whites have believed that he died dishonorably. So gullible Whites are. So many Whites are cowered to believing a Jewish run website 440khmer tale of events that they agree, even without evidence of an autopsy report.

Without the actual autopsy report evidence, no WN can say how he died.

Last edited by Celtic_Patriot; April 19th, 2010 at 03:36 AM.

Old April 19th, 2010 #75
Igor Alexander

Quote:
Originally Posted by edenlink View Post
I watched all the footage when I stayed with him in Salt Lake City in 2008. It was great stuff, and I kept pressuring him to finish the documentary. Unfortunately he had lost interest in it and did not want to finish it.
That's too bad. He should have passed the project on to someone else to complete if he had lost interest. Maybe Craig Bodeker could've done it.

Old April 19th, 2010 #76
Igor Alexander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawthorne View Post
Nah Mark, I think this was clearly life getting the better of him. He was very disappointed by the lack of response from the 'wn community' financially to The Line in the Sand. If we had millionaires who could finance projects like these, then I believe Byron would still be with us.
We wouldn't need millionaires if there were more of us. The truth is, WN is a small scene. Lots of people believe at least some of what we do, but they've been conned into supporting the dead end of conservatism instead of us.

As Linder has said a gazillion times, our real enemies are the conservatives, not liberals. WN won't become a popular movement until the masses can distinguish us from conservatives. Sadly, a lot of WN don't even know the difference.

Old April 19th, 2010 #77
Celtic_Patriot

Byron Jost didn't get his film TLITS distributed. Instead he just sold the rights. The film was never distributed. The film was locked up. Posted on a server to be downloaded for free. Byron should have negotiated a royalty deal and signed with a real film distribution company.

I knew right then, years ago, he made the worst mistake of his life. He was an editor, he worked with Avid, cut lists and bins, not a producer who had a grasp of distribution.

Furthermore, what White would buy up the rights to a young WN filmmaker's work and then sit on the films, not distributing them? Byron deserved to profit, and he was cheated out of that.

Like so many artists who have been robbed and their best work locked up, destroyed, not distributed, he became of course depressed. But that wasn't the cause of his assassination.

Who would think of buying up the rights to a WN film if they knew they couldn't distribute it?

Last edited by Celtic_Patriot; April 19th, 2010 at 05:05 AM.

Old April 19th, 2010 #78
Igor Alexander

Who bought the rights to it?

Old April 19th, 2010 #79
varg

I believe the guy Yggdrasil from "Yggdrasil's WN Library" / Yggdrasil on Stormfront did

Old April 19th, 2010 #80
Igor Alexander

Quote:
How can you determine that someone died from a heroin O.D. without blood or tissue analysis ?

How hard would it be for anyone to drop a nickel tab of heroin and an old syringe on the floor ?
Cambodia is a third world country. I doubt they have the same investigatory standards and resources we do. I'm sure people dropping dead in flophouses is commonplace there and Byron's death was likely not seen as anything special or out of the ordinary. There's nothing untoward about a quick cremation: Cambodia probably has a hot, humid climate, doesn't have many if any modern mortuary facilities, and corpses start to decay fast.

Given what I've read in this thread, it seems Byron had been on a self-destructive course for years, and as another poster said, there are few legitimate reasons for why a white man would go to Cambodia. Did he go just to visit the ruins of Angkor Wat?

And with all due respect to Byron, he wasn't important enough to assassinate, especially since he gave up on his second documentary. That doesn't rule out an opportunistic killing by a hate-crazed jew, but I don't know... I don't get that kind of a vibe from what I've read here.

It seems in bad taste to probe any deeper into this. Best to just let the guy rest in peace and remember him for what he accomplished.

Thread