VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 1st, 2011 #1
April

Default Montana last best place for WNs, MSM confirms

http://www.greatfallstribune.com/art...rofile_oneline

"An Aryan homeland

When April Gaede of Kalispell issued an invitation to fellow white supremacists to "come home" to this region, she heralded the merits of Montana for a Pioneer Little Europe, a concentration of white supremacists.

A Kalispell PLE unofficial goodwill ambassador, as she has called herself, Gaede has posted job listings and housing options, recreation offerings and anecdotes crafted to draw more people like herself to the Flathead.

Gaede moved to Montana from California because too many Latinos had changed the nature of her neighborhood, she said on a white-pride Internet forum.

Chief among the attractions of Kalispell is its overwhelmingly white demographics, she said.

"Over 20 years ago some of the first White Nationalist pioneers started moving to this area. The numbers are not clear but we are slowly but surely gaining ground," she announced.

McAdam said PLE is "doing as much as they can to promote an idea that goes across white supremacist borders," offering the region as a home not just for members of a particular organization but saying anyone who agrees white people are superior should come colonize the area.

"It's basically the newest version of a longtime commitment by the white supremacists to create an Aryan homeland," McAdam said."

I think that McAdams is anti White......

http://kalispellple.blogspot.com/

http://kalispellple.blogspot.com/

Old May 24th, 2013 #2
GREG IN SPOKANE

Complete bullshit. I'd like to first point out Montana is not the northwest. It 's partially the great plains, partially rocky mountain region. The northwest ends at the Idaho border. It's like calling Colorado or Wyoming "the northwest". Second the people from there probably resent publicity seeking morons and interlopers moving en masse to their region. It's a good way to alienate the people we're trying to reach.

Old May 24th, 2013 #3
Jimmy Marr

Quote:
Originally Posted by GREG IN SPOKANE View Post
... the people from there probably resent publicity seeking morons and interlopers moving en masse to their region. It's a good way to alienate the people we're trying to reach.
Yep. There has always been a Northwest Migration by Whites. It was the best kept secret in the West until certain parties began flapping their jowls about it.

It's enough to make a thinking man wonder where the financial donations that support this counterproductive rhetoric are actually coming from.

Old May 24th, 2013 #4
Brooklyn Rick

I live in rural Montana. I was able to retire early, and made the jump. Best decision I ever made. But it's not for everyone. It's a lot of work to live here, things I never needed to know or considered when I was a Brooklynite. But the trade off for the effort is no niggers. So far, it's been worth it. More than a few folks here have remarked that they are glad of the fact that the simian animals are a hundred miles away. They only lack a means of expressing this without sounding "racist".

Old May 26th, 2013 #5
GREG IN SPOKANE

Also, isn't a invitation to "come home" to people who aren't from that area kind of retarded?

Old May 26th, 2013 #6
Jimmy Marr

Quote:
Also, isn't a invitation to "come home" to people who aren't from that area kind of retarded?
Ironically, the propaganda is being disseminated primarily in the Northwest where, by definition, people are already at home.

The concept of Political Masturbation comes to mind.

Old June 3rd, 2013 #8
HardHawk
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Marr View Post
Ironically, the propaganda is being disseminated primarily in the Northwest where, by definition, people are already at home.

The concept of Political Masturbation comes to mind.
OK guys on a serious note. Why someone who want to fight for what is happening against them, will get up and go to Montana?

Is it an organization that will finance him or help him settle in and at least the first year give them a helping hand to survive or is just talk, that come to Montana the new heaven? according to some.

What I am asking is what is so special about Montana?

Humor someone who dont know.

Old June 3rd, 2013 #9
Kelley

Quote:
Complete bullshit. I'd like to first point out Montana is not the northwest. It 's partially the great plains, partially rocky mountain region. The northwest ends at the Idaho border. It's like calling Colorado or Wyoming "the northwest". Second the people from there probably resent publicity seeking morons and interlopers moving en masse to their region. It's a good way to alienate the people we're trying to reach.
You do realize that a 3rd of Montana is west of the Continental Divide, right? That is the Pacific NW. We have the easternmost stretch of Pac NW Temperate Rainforest. Our climate west of the Continental Divide is just like northern Idaho, Oregon and Washington.

The easternmost border of the Pac NW goes in nearly a straight line from eastern Idaho up through the northern Rockies. It is how geography works.

So, Billings, MT is Great Plains.
Kalispell, MT is Pac NW.

Also, nope. Native Montanans here tend to agree with most of what we say. There are a few California transplants that don't like us, but native Montanans hate liberal Califirnia interlopers.... not us.

Old June 3rd, 2013 #10
Kelley

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardHawk View Post
OK guys on a serious note. Why someone who want to fight for what is happening against them, will get up and go to Montana?

Is it an organization that will finance him or help him settle in and at least the first year give them a helping hand to survive or is just talk, that come to Montana the new heaven? according to some.

What I am asking is what is so special about Montana?

Humor someone who dont know.
HH, that would be just repeating things that have been said over and over again in various threads on multiple sites.

Old June 3rd, 2013 #11
Kelley

Quote:
No, because I came here and it is now my home. It is the home I was looking for for years. That is a common story among those that are not Montana natives, whether they are from Florida, Michigan, Louisiana, California, or Alberta.

What would be retarded, would be to object to more WNs in the Pacific NW.

Old June 3rd, 2013 #12
Jimmy Marr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelley View Post
What would be retarded, would be to object to more WNs in the Pacific NW.
What is retarded is for WNs, who already live happily here, to support a blabbermouth who pretends to be operating an immigration ring for the importation of disaffected White men into the area for the purpose of violently overthrowing the regional agency of the United States government.

The foregoing only serves to alienate regional White nationalists from their more moderate White neighbors in the Northwest who simply want to live in peace.

Who would do something like this?

Old June 3rd, 2013 #13
Kelley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Marr View Post
What is retarded is for WNs, who already live happily here, to support a blabbermouth who pretends to be operating an immigration ring for the importation of disaffected White men into the area for the purpose of violently overthrowing the regional agency of the United States government.

The foregoing only serves to alienate regional White nationalists from their more moderate White neighbors in the Northwest who simply want to live in peace.

Who would do something like this?
If you are talking about Covington, I agree. But he has nothing to do with this thread.

I wasn't aware the PLE is about violently overthrowing anyone... and none of us support Covington.

Old June 3rd, 2013 #14
HardHawk
Banned

Quote:
HH, that would be just repeating things that have been said over and over again in various threads on multiple sites.
Fair enough.

Old June 3rd, 2013 #15
Kelley

Quote:
Fair enough.
I just resurrected a thread on Sf where you were discussing the benefits of Montana with the rest of us.

Old June 3rd, 2013 #16
GREG IN SPOKANE

Quote:
You do realize that a 3rd of Montana is west of the Continental Divide, right? That is the Pacific NW. We have the easternmost stretch of Pac NW Temperate Rainforest. Our climate west of the Continental Divide is just like northern Idaho, Oregon and Washington.

The easternmost border of the Pac NW goes in nearly a straight line from eastern Idaho up through the northern Rockies. It is how geography works.

So, Billings, MT is Great Plains.
Kalispell, MT is Pac NW.

Also, nope. Native Montanans here tend to agree with most of what we say. There are a few California transplants that don't like us, but native Montanans hate liberal Califirnia interlopers.... not us.
If native Montanans agree our ideals politically, why do they constantly elect liberals to office there?

Old June 3rd, 2013 #17
Kelley

Quote:
If native Montanans agree our ideals politically, why do they constantly elect liberals to office there?
Because so many of us vote libertarian (and constitutionalist) instead of conservative (GOP conservative).

38% conservative + 20% libertarian/constitutionalist equals a liberal win.

But even then, many of our liberal politicians are pro-gun moderate liberals. Plus they know if they fuck up too much, they won't be elected next time, because we'd align conservative just to punish them.

Maybe you should spend some time over here. I am sure you'd like it.

Old June 4th, 2013 #18
HardHawk
Banned

Quote:
I just resurrected a thread on Sf where you were discussing the benefits of Montana with the rest of us.
Yes well....... two reasons I ask.

This place and that place where you resurrected the thread are not one and the same, so may be by explaining what I asked and given you the floor would have explained to the ones here who dont visit there and are new here too, few things that I am sure will open their eyes or give them a better idea. So next time you get the floor use it, or not, your choice.

Also since 90% of what I posted the last months, never reach the board over there, I dont believe that any serious debate can develop since what ever the mods dont agree with delete and direct debates, to go the way they promote and think in their limited knowledge of what is what allow to be discussed.

So my questions stand as to what I ask and I am not interested in what any one think that is been discussed already or debunked one of americans favored word.

I still see no merit in people leaving California or Texas or......... and migrate to Montana because you saying is paradise or you did that. And what I ask is simple.

Do you have a welcoming committee that when someone decide to take you on your word, to help them settle in and support them for at least a year until they are on their feet?

Yes or no will be sufficient.

The other part I dont understand is why a warrior will abandon his people where he grown up with and is his birthplace to migrate somewhere else and not fight where he is at, and just unite his forces with like minded as him, rather than become a follower and fight for a land that to him/her will never feel like home.

To me such practice sounds wrong. To you it may be the natural thing to do because you never really have a country, (READ NATION) so when ever you end up been is the same as long certain criteria are meet.

Old June 4th, 2013 #19
Fred
Commie Killer

I am in MI. The company I used to work for closed and moved to India and China about 9 years ago. Since then I have built my business to the point where I have a secure client base. My employees all work at home and are spread out through the nation.
This area has been hit hard by the De-industrialization so just abut all my local friends have moved out of the state. My point is there is nothing holding me here and I would like to re-locate and I have the freedom to do so.

I am thinking either South (full of Mud) for the weather or WEST! From the research I have done the Kalispell area looks just about right.

I like boating, skiing, riding my motorcycle, and outdoor activities.

What I am worried about is moving out West and being lonely. I work out my home but I still need human contact. I need friends. Are the people in the Kalispell social? Maybe a Harley club?

I consider myself Jew wise and to be pro White. I would like to avoid any little Mexico's or Africa's.

Old June 4th, 2013 #20
Kelley

Quote:
Yes well....... two reasons I ask.

This place and that place where you resurrected the thread are not one and the same, so may be by explaining what I asked and given you the floor would have explained to the ones here who dont visit there and are new here too, few things that I am sure will open their eyes or give them a better idea. So next time you get the floor use it, or not, your choice.

Also since 90% of what I posted the last months, never reach the board over there, I dont believe that any serious debate can develop since what ever the mods dont agree with delete and direct debates, to go the way they promote and think in their limited knowledge of what is what allow to be discussed.

So my questions stand as to what I ask and I am not interested in what any one think that is been discussed already or debunked one of americans favored word.

I still see no merit in people leaving California or Texas or......... and migrate to Montana because you saying is paradise or you did that. And what I ask is simple.

Do you have a welcoming committee that when someone decide to take you on your word, to help them settle in and support them for at least a year until they are on their feet?

Yes or no will be sufficient.

The other part I dont understand is why a warrior will abandon his people where he grown up with and is his birthplace to migrate somewhere else and not fight where he is at, and just unite his forces with like minded as him, rather than become a follower and fight for a land that to him/her will never feel like home.

To me such practice sounds wrong. To you it may be the natural thing to do because you never really have a country, (READ NATION) so when ever you end up been is the same as long certain criteria are meet.
The problem with your quest, HH buddy, is that it has been explained in threads that are easily searchable on SF. Hel, all you have to do is search my Montana threads.

There is a lot of merit with leaving places to a new place. Demographic change and unfavorable laws.

Texas isn't quite in the red yet, but Califirnia is basically lost to us. Few gun rights to defend yourself from the non-Whites. Communities that are going bankrupt. Corruption abounding. Can you live and fight there? Sure, but you are at a disadvantage, which means it will be easier for you to be destroyed.

Look at April Gaede's father. They give him all kinds of problems just over the right to carry a gun. He gets shot by assholes trying to steal his guns, and the government continues to hold him back even after that.

As for leaving "our people"... If people choose to stay in a place like that, they are the ones screwing themselves. The sense of pride to stick it out is fine and dandy. But you put your children, family at risk for absolutely no gain. That's not even to mention that most Whites left there are libtard as Hel. Our people? Not in a long time.

Welcoming committee? This is why I said that all you have to do is read some threads. I personally welcome pretty much every person that comes into the area, as long as they let me know. April meets many. Race and land meets many. There haven't been many new since EagerWarrior and Father Land Descendant got here, but they have met some new people, and some visitors.

HH, it's not like I don't post much of what goes on. We obviously can't give out every detail about what we do here, that would be pure folly. But my Kalispell threads alone contain lots of that sort of thing.

This is regrouping. We are regrouping to a place that is still not against our folk. A place that is safe for our children. A place with lots of nooks and crannies. Favorable gun laws.

If I want to take my riot shotgun for a walk down main street in Kalispell, slung to my back... I might get a few tourists or California transplants looking at me terrified, even calling the cops. But nothing would come of it. They might send someone out to just ask why you are walking downtown with it, but even if you said "Because I can." you'd be a-ok.

When I carry my pistol and a liberal calls the cops... the cops laugh at them.

Favorable location is favorable.

But that is why I said this is going over things that have been said before. All you had to do was search on SF and read. Whether or not your posts don't make it to the board, you are not banned there, and should be able to read my threads. Just sayin'.

Thread