VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 16th, 2009 #1321
DouglasReed
Don't call me Junior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slamin2 View Post
Specifically, if you do not want to defend the supposition, I understand - but how could there be "no planes at the WTC"? ... Most truthers even shy away from no plane theory people.
Good enough reason for me to want to embrace it. I was around that movement in the beginning, and I just went to Griffin's lecture last weekend here in Boston, and it's the same crowd. I called them "moribund hippies" one time in a post. Just flaccid people. It's kind of like my reaction to Christians sometimes. I mean they're completely harmless, and very polite and considerate and so on, but somehow slightly contemptible. And perfectly ridiculous when they get together in a group and demand we take action against the government. -- "Hey hippies, to deal with killers you have to become a killer. Just go smoke your bowl."

Quote:
Video fakery involving every single video, media and privately shot? Not one photo of a missile.
Again, did you watch the video? Best damn thing I've seen on 9/11. Beats even "9/11 Mysteries: Part I, the Demolition," which I'm thinking may be disinfo. Most of the movies are. That "In Plane Sight" guy, he was an operative in the "Patriot Movement" and his wife is the one who took over Peter Kawaja's group. They're both mired in it. The other thing by the two jews -- what's that one called? They push that stuff on the 9/11 "Truth" crowd. Griffin isn't bad. I can't really say anything about Griffin. His first book was the best at the time, and probably still the best intro. Boring ass speaker though.

But no, video fakery? I think that video is put together from videotapes that people made that day and eventually passed to people who could use them. It shows how the actual live coverage was a quick-and-dirty edit that they had to do on the fly. I'd be totally suspicious of anything coming on jewtube now that's supposed to be an "amateur video," because they've had years to make quality fakes. But that's supposed to be the raw coverage from the TV screen on 9/11. And it's pretty much for damn sure, if that's real stuff, then there were no planes hitting the towers. They just set off some napalm and then put a plane in digitally. Look at the discrepancies between the various shots of the plane coming in. I'll have to go watch that again and really get all the points.

I'll check the firefighter forum out. Thanks.

Old April 17th, 2009 #1322
Hans Norling
Randomly mutated kveldúlfr

Quote:
Originally Posted by DouglasReed View Post
Look at the discrepancies between the various shots of the plane coming in. I'll have to go watch that again and really get all the points.

I'll check the firefighter forum out. Thanks.
I remember sometime ago, elsewhere, when the 'no-planers' were around more numerously, the following vid was featured:
http://photo.livevideo.com/socialservice

Quickly, there were a lot ado from truthers how stupid the no-plane truthers were. In any case, a british truther of sorts (at least I think he was) composed the following short video-doc to show how the planes were not faked and given discripencies are not really such:

*September Clues Busted

For all purposes, Douglas, I recommend you take a lot at the above video and later read this article; "Critical Review of Fox 5 Video Fakery Claims"

As a curiosa, this is what the crash site of United Airlines Flight 585 in -91:

A large crater, not much visible debris as some more down-nosed crashes simply renders a lot of debris buried in the soil, like this:
(engine piece from flight 93 being excavated)

I mean, they found the cockpit voice recorder 12 feet into the soil.

Old April 17th, 2009 #1323
DouglasReed
Don't call me Junior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonoleth Stiltskin View Post
For all purposes, Douglas, I recommend you take a lot at the above video...
Ok, let's see. Hm...

"What follows is a story of deception. This is a visual paradox, and demonstrates that it is better to believe what you can see with your own eyes, rather than what you are told to believe. (Agree 100%.) Why so many people have ignored this simple concept in regard to a series of videos called 'September Clues' is quite beyond me. (Why do all your videos have British narrators?) Because these videos are full of wild accusations, disinformation, visual misdirection, and lies. (And we shall see if the video makes good on demonstrating these accusations.)"

Then tries to debunk the opening quote about the videotapes with: "It is doubtful that this all-embracing is accurate, because it is almost certain that the TV stations involved would have kept archived copies." Which amounts to a simple negation, elaborately dressed up.

TV stations were involved in the conspiracy. That's what the film is demonstrating. TV stations are nothing more than a branch of the government and obey orders from above. That's what the Federal Communications Commission is there for. To keep unlicensed competition out of the monopoly. If you deny the possibility of them all acting on the same orders, then you might as well deny that the American government exists and functions.

Oh god, looking at the next few minutes, I really don't even want to bother.

But hey, there's a picture of a wheel in some soil, so obviously all the 9/11 people are nuts.

Old April 17th, 2009 #1324
DouglasReed
Don't call me Junior

Default Rough notes on the rest

- Makes a perfectly valid point about suppression of evidence in the audio edit of Theresa.
- Makes another excellent point about "Another Plane" and the accompanying innuendo. The caller sounds perfectly genuine in her reactions. Very good voice acting if it's a fake. But curious that she was on the phone and on the air at the exact time to catch it.
- [9:16] "As you look at the picture from our chopper now arriving at the scene..." -- So all reactions from newscasters are at what they are seeing on their monitors. Which was done quite successfully when I was just a baby. Goggle Neil Armstrong, if necessary.
- [10:35] "Another misleading 'Fade to Black' title..." -- Yeah, isn't it interesting how these "video disturbances" happen in both shots from different cameras, both at the moment of impact. 9/11 Coincidence Number 148,397(a).
- Follows an explanation for "video disturbance" -- "Should have surprised no one, considering the massive power disruptions which would have followed the explosion, causing interference to the TV signals between the various camera positions and the studios." -- Interference with RF signals because of an explosion of jet fuel? Rubbish, pure and simple. The camera's in a helicopter, transmitting to a base station. The explosion would affect neither. No points there. Negative points.
- [11:04] "Is this some kind of hypnotic trick? Repeat something often enough and people will come to believe it?" -- "And they told them they were just going to have a shower..."
- Next point is good, drywall dust ejected. I'll give him that as a distinctly possible.
- "We can therefore establish that this airplane was not a real airplane." -- I think that's demonstrated by the video of the plane actually going straight into the building without losing its wings or tail. -- "Yet on this baseless assumption, the maker of 'September Clues' is implying that several television presenters and technicians, helicopter pilots, graphics artists, independent videographers, and at least one eyewitness were complicit in a hoax of gigantic proportions and complexity, involving prior knowledge of a crime which resulted in the deaths of thousands of people." -- Probably will be the definitive quote of the film. Will comment later.
- I do not understand this point being made at 13:25-45 about the two-sided mask and the narrow slot. Whatever is supposed to be "obvious."
- Following point about the zoom-out is valid, assuming the video available for download is itself clean. That's the whole point of the exercise. We want to find enough reasons for believing one way or another.
- Makes what seems a vicious little clincher of a point at 16:00 about the antennas on the towers, but with no emphasis. Viewer's left to "figure out for himself" that the earlier claim about the "video disturbances" was unquestionably correct. -- Again, transmission from helicopter to ground, then out over land lines. People in Los Angeles -- or San Francisco, where I was -- weren't watching a TV signal broadcast from the WTC. That's for New Yorkers to get their TV and radio. -- It's clever, but not very. Hence the deliberate understatement in tone.

Cigarette break. Helps protect against lung cancer.

Old April 17th, 2009 #1325
Oy Ze Hate
We're the Good Guys

Here is the world's only footage of the 1st plane strike. Clearly, NOT a Boeing 757 or 767. At least to my eyes. Likely a small jet which fires a missile right before impact.

Old April 17th, 2009 #1326
Oy Ze Hate
We're the Good Guys

Always worth a repost:

http://www.pentagonstrike.co.uk/flash.htm

Old April 17th, 2009 #1327
DouglasReed
Don't call me Junior

Default Continuing

- Need to confirm that TV helicopters don't trasmit to the antennas on the WTC to settle the "Fade to Black" question.
- [16:34] "September Clues is obviously the product of a committed No Planes theorist." -- No, it's entirely possible September Clues was made to be debunked. Such are the complexities of intelligence work.
- Some discussion of the seeming genuniness of people's reactions in amateur videos. -- [17:30] "Could all these people have been part of the fake planes conspiracy?" -- Question begging.
- Now follow numerous shots of the plane impact. Subtext: "Do you really doubt this?"
- "Holy FUCK!!!" -- Yeah, it was a big deal. I'd be pretty damn concerned that people didn't find out I was behind it too.
- [18:00-18] Very dry patter about video editing overlayed on more silent shots of the impact, which are right at this point making the fullest emotion impact on the viewer after the previous clips with shrieking audio. Masterful sequence.
- Follows a very dogmatic segment, insisting that video fakery of such sophistication is impossible. Needs to go see the Star Wars prequels or something. Only difference is, the WTC's a building in the world you're living in, so you subconsciously imagine it can't be faked.
- The Naudet Brother's shot sequence. Long and tedious and again question begging. I have to go back and look at the original September Clues, but I believe the main point he was trying to make there was that the hole in the side of the building was being carved out by thermite or something for several seconds after the "plane" hit. Here it stops with the fireball.
- [22:55-23:00] "There is no evidence whatsoever that the video shot you've just been looking at was faked." -- Script writer fatigue, apparently.
- Evan Fairbanks video. Here the Brit's skills have fallen to your level, Jon. This part I do remember. September Clues was trying to prove that this video was a composite forgery, showing anomolies between the towers, the man, and the rest of the background. I don't recall whether timing was also a factor, but that's all the Brit cares to address.
- Ignores the whole thing with the camera on the helicopter, with foreground and background in focus, and similarity of shots between different station's pictures. Probably ignores a good deal more. I'll go back and look at September Clues.

Thanks again, Jon

Old April 17th, 2009 #1328
DouglasReed
Don't call me Junior

Default Ah dude, you're so toast

I'm just looking at September Clues again.

http://photo.livevideo.com/socialservice

What a magnificient thing this is. I was drunk when I watched it the first time. Now that I look back, man, just incredible. It's a work of art. You just pray that people don't watch the thing.

Anybody reading this thread who doesn't sit down and watch this video is missing the whole show. Just trust me. Watch it.

Old April 17th, 2009 #1329
America First

Heard Mikey Savage for Five Minutes while driving today same old zio baloney promoting more war, but there was something new today an ad that was for "Alex Jones" with his baloney patritard DVDS ha.

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Old April 17th, 2009 #1330
America First

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oy Ze Hate View Post
Here is the world's only footage of the 1st plane strike. Clearly, NOT a Boeing 757 or 767. At least to my eyes. Likely a small jet which fires a missile right before impact.

YouTube - September 11th 1st Plane

Call for enemy aliens to explain this for US, thank you.

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Old April 18th, 2009 #1331
Oy Ze Hate
We're the Good Guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by America First View Post
Call for enemy aliens to explain this for US, thank you.
How the fuck did all these niggers get over here? THEY HAD TO CROSS THE FUCKING ATLANTIC OCEAN FOR CHRISSAKES! How the fuck did they get over here?

Old April 18th, 2009 #1332
Hans Norling

Quote:
Thanks again, Jon
You're welcome. I think the video was good enough as per display of the video-shot comparisons that do not show the anomolies that September Clues argues it did.

An additional review/debunk on the September Clues's 8-episode points, for those who prefer to read and watch examples and arguments rather than listening to them;
*DEBUNKING “SEPTEMBER CLUES”

Also, the following article (which I linked to before) is the writers sum-up of his (also embedded therein) analysis of relevant claims on video-fakery etc;
http://www.questionsquestions.net/WTC/reviewfox5.html

Quote:
Interference with RF signals because of an explosion of jet fuel? Rubbish, pure and simple. The camera's in a helicopter, transmitting to a base station. The explosion would affect neither. No points there. Negative points.
You'd still be dependant on a functional antenna transmittance for live feeds there-of, and this was a live feed which means that it hadn't even been cut yet.
Furthermore, the two live feeds with the given disturbances are WABC and WNYW, which both had equipment in WTC1 and the antenna.

Quote:
But hey, there's a picture of a wheel in some soil, so obviously all the 9/11 people are nuts.
But hey, there's a picture of a large dent in the soil hardly showing any debris at first top glance, so obviously it was a missile?

Quote:
I do not understand this point being made at 13:25-45 about the two-sided mask and the narrow slot. Whatever is supposed to be "obvious."
Well, as described by the above linked article (page 2, 3):
"Secondly, the “nose in” and “nose out” images, which the maker of “September Clues” claims are a “micro-precision match” are not a match at all, let alone a “micro precision” one. You be the judge. These are the “nose in” and “nose out” stills taken from and used by “September Clues”

Old April 18th, 2009 #1333
DouglasReed
Don't call me Junior

Quote:
You're welcome. I think the video was good enough as per display of the video-shot comparisons that do not show the anomolies that September Clues argues it did.
<Snort>

I am not going to waste my breath. I just wonder if the people named in that video have bodyguards now. I should think they'd need it after this thing gets around. -- All you "journalists." Oh you're so cute, yes you are! Motherfuckers.

Sit down and watch this video until you get that your own military and government did this to you to justify military action in the Middle East. Americans are such a bunch of brain-fucked sheep that they can't stand watching their government slaughter other people to keep them fat and happy unless they feel morally righteous about. I don't even blame the military people involved. They know what needs to be done. But the pieces of shit on TV are another thing. Like I said, I would think there's going to be a lot of money needing to be spent on security for the little fucks who were stupid enough to put their name to this shit.

Old April 18th, 2009 #1334
DouglasReed
Don't call me Junior

Default Let me help you with that list

You know what, forget that. I'd be a bigger idiot than these people if one of them does get bumped.

"Didn't you post his name on a racist website? Didn't you!?!"

Last edited by DouglasReed; April 18th, 2009 at 09:44 PM. Reason: never mind

Old April 19th, 2009 #1335
Robert Bandanza
Banned

Thumbs up

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=92339

Old April 19th, 2009 #1336
Slamin2
gassed at least 5 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oy Ze Hate View Post

YouTube - September 11th 1st Plane
September clues will tell you that its a hologram, or there was no plane, despite the face people heard it and saw it.

But all jews do speak in absolutes though. Just like you.

-----------

Define idiot

Old April 19th, 2009 #1337
Hans Norling

Quote:
I am not going to waste my breath. I just wonder if the people named in that video have bodyguards now. I should think they'd need it after this thing gets around. -- All you "journalists." Oh you're so cute, yes you are! Motherfuckers.
Douglas, are you drunk again? This particular no-plane documentary (September Clues) have been around for at least 18 months already, and most put it in the crank-box along with Judy Wood's Star Wars weapons et al, even most truthers in my experience. It fits Poe's law too well anywhooo.

Old April 19th, 2009 #1338
Oy Ze Hate
We're the Good Guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slamin2 View Post
September clues will tell you that its a hologram, or there was no plane, despite the face people heard it and saw it.
You can't handle the truth. That, or you can't accept it. That's the only footage available to us plebes showing the first plane hit. ZOG probably has that shit on fifty different satellite feeds. What do you think about that?

Jew world sucks.

Old April 19th, 2009 #1339
DouglasReed
Don't call me Junior

Quote:
Douglas, are you drunk again? This particular no-plane documentary (September Clues) have been around for at least 18 months already, and most put it in the crank-box along with Judy Wood's Star Wars weapons et al, even most truthers in my experience. It fits Poe's law too well anywhooo.
I'm sure you're right. I'm sure they have nothing to worry about. There's probably only a couple hundred thousand or so good friends and relatives of the people who would have been inside those buildings when they came down. I'm sure they will find the smirking faces of those "amateur" videographers simply charming.

What's the average price for a contract hit in NYC these days?

I'm not sure I buy the story of hundreds of people killed in the Pentagon, but if it's true, then I'm sure there's an awful lot of other pissed off people who don't need to waste money to get the job done.

Old April 20th, 2009 #1340
Bernie

Quote:
What's the average price for a contract hit in NYC these days? I'm not sure I buy the story of hundreds of people killed in the Pentagon, but if it's true, then I'm sure there's an awful lot of other pissed off people who don't need to waste money to get the job done.
I read that Dylan Avery (I think) the guy who made 'Loose Change' hired a PI to investigate the recent death, at age 53, of the Negroid, Barry Jennings, who was inside WTC 7 as a monster explosion destroyed the lobby and tore away the staricases up to level 8 where he was at that moment ion time.

He was a quite credible witness; he said as he was helped to safety and arrived downstairs, he was stepping over dead bodies in the utterly destroyed lobby and the guy escorting him said, 'don't look down!' BOTH of the WTC Towers were still standing, so it was in the morning of 911.

Evidently the PI came back to Avery and was spooked somehow. He said he was no longer interested in the case, refused to take any payment and said to Avery, 'Don't call me again'.

I'd have to say they probably whacked the Nigger and that sends a message of sorts to others.

As far as the 'no planes' theory is concerned, that's a crock.A Jet engine was found in Murray Street. Granted it was off a B737 and not a B767 so there was no B767, but there was a plane, right?

But it was not a UA Passenger Plane, I reckon it was an unmanned and completely empty 737 using cruise missile technology fitted with the tubular 'fruit salad' everyone at one point has seen under the fuselage and filled with Napalm for good measure.

That explains, at least, the B737 engine found on the street below. Or is this to hard a concept for some here to understand?

Tags
#1, 911, c4l, gov, jew bs, jew vs jew, jews did 9-11, wtc

Thread