VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 3rd, 2021 #1
Ned Hiller
Banned

Default Aussie White Power Rapper Verbally Attacks Pair Of Mongoloids

A high testosterone White Power Rapper called Fleks City, also known as Torian Agnew, mans up and insults a pair of Mongoloids on a metro train.

It is time Whites took back rap and other forms of electronic music, after all, who invented rhyme?

White People!

Who invented electronic instruments such as the loudspeaker, microphone, electric megaphone, Theremin, synthesizer, electric guitar, electric drum, turnstyle and auto-tune that made modern music possible?

White People such as Alexander Graham Bell, Thomas Edison, Leon Theremin, and Robert Moog.

Who invented baseball caps, loose fitting shirts and loose fitting jeans?

White people!

An image of the high testosterone badass that is Torian Agnew superimposed on the effeminate high estrogen, collectivist, cuckunist pair of Mongoloid pussies:

Source: https://ph.news.yahoo.com/australian...184721957.html

Old March 3rd, 2021 #2
Gladiatrix

"White rappers," like feminazis, are straight up cancer.

Old March 3rd, 2021 #3
Ned Hiller
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
"White rappers," like feminazis, are straight up cancer.
I myself am not a fan of rap and the addictions that it promotes such as caffeine, alcohol, tobacco, nicotine, drugs, anti-androgens, gambling, romance, sex, and sexual perversions.

I prefer listening to classical music and its successors such as military, techno, industrial and horror music that are found in the soundtracks of movies, TV shows, and video games, such as this great score from Starship Troopers:

I do not condone him getting high but it could just be an excuse because he was afraid of the retribution that comes from making politically incorrect statements and this happens frequently to people who make such comments such as losing their jobs or being assaulted by the Antifa.

Though the White rapper and the pair of Mongoloids could have been paid to stage this whole incident just to make White people look bad.

This is not surprising since Yahoo News is part of the mainstream media and regularly makes fake news about racist incidents to incite anti-White hatred.

What about the incidence of Black on White crimes?

Why does that never get reported despite it having a higher incidence than the close to non-existent crimes that White people commit against other races?

Because us Whites must always be the bigots since that is what the Jew wants: make Whites feel guilty for existing and discourage them from reproducing while our nations keep getting flooded with filthy latinos, indians, arabs, and negros.

Thread