Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 1st, 2019 #1
GoldfingerSRB

Default Where has thread about Moranbong babies gone?

There was a nice thread about North Korean hotties from Moranbong girls band. Unfortunately I can't find it anymore. Was the thread wiped out together with its author (dunno why) ? Seems to be doubtful decision because it had been contributed by various users besides the banned guy.

Old May 1st, 2019 #2
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldfingerSRB View Post
There was a nice thread about North Korean hotties from Moranbong girls band.
The Moronbong girls without makeup and airbrush:

Quote:
Unfortunately I can't find it anymore. Was the thread wiped out together with its author (dunno why) ? Seems to be doubtful decision because it had been contributed by various users besides the banned guy.
Jeffrey's crappy troll thread about Moronbong is still in the Nutzpah section. Here's a link to it:

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=551003

You probably couldn't find it because of VNN's defective display options which don't allow visitors to see Nutzpah threads that are more than a month old.

Old May 8th, 2019 #3
Rasen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldfingerSRB View Post
There was a nice thread about North Korean hotties from Moranbong girls band. Unfortunately I can't find it anymore. Was the thread wiped out together with its author (dunno why) ? Seems to be doubtful decision because it had been contributed by various users besides the banned guy.
Serbian nationalists like you are avid for Asian "hotties", I knew it years ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
The Moronbong girls without makeup and airbrush:
You can feel free to show us Tailor Swift without makeup, airbrush and plastic surgeries.

Old November 20th, 2019 #4
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
You can feel free to show us Tailor Swift without makeup, airbrush and plastic surgeries.
I think that Trailer Swift's appearance, just like her music, is highly overrated. But she still looks better than the Moronbong girls.

Thread