Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 17th, 2019 #401
Stewart Meadows

Jewish media outlet Buzzfeed is upset because the jewish pro-rapeugee activist Ariel Ricker has been caught on video teaching third-world savages how to fool European border agents:

Quote:
A Far-Right YouTuber Has Been Secretly Recording NGO Workers Inside One Of Europe’s Worst Refugee Camps

The release of Lauren Southern’s video has huge implications for the safety and security of both the refugees at Moria camp and the volunteers working there.

Canadian far-right YouTuber Lauren Southern released a video Monday night that appears to show an NGO worker admitting that she has coached refugees how to speak to immigration officials in order to gain access to Europe.
(...)
Ricker declined to comment on Southern’s video when contacted by BuzzFeed News.
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...rding-refugees

Ariel Ricker. "Trust me."

Old June 17th, 2019 #402
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
...and now these crooked leftist judges/prosecutors/magistrates – as well as their partners in crime from the jew-controlled, leftist, globalist Democratic Party – have been hit by a big scandal:

http://www.ansa.it/english/news/2019...d0b64f06f.html

Unfortunately, the president of Italy Sergio Mattarella will get away with his crooked behavior because he's simply too powerful to stop. As I have already explained, the current Italian constitution, which was basically foisted upon the Italians after their country lost WWII, grants an enormous power to the president of Italy, and he can nullify important decisions that are made by the democratically elected prime minister.

And that's exactly what the pro-EU, globalist jew-lackey Sergio Mozzarella has been doing. First he refused to approve Paolo Savona (Salvini's pick) as the minister of economy because Savona was accused of being anti-EU, and later he suspended Salvini's ban on jew-backed rapeugee invasion ships. (I have documented this in my two threads about Italy.)

Shitbag Mozzarella can pretty much do whatever he wants, politicians from all parties fear him, and he doesn't answer to anybody – except for his globalist jewish masters, of course.

Nevertheless, this CSM scandal is a front page news story in Italy, everybody is taking it seriously, and hopefully it will have long-lasting effects on the country's crooked, leftist, pro-rapeugee judges.
Quote:
Extraordinary CSM plenary session Fri

To replace members who resigned

(ANSA) - Rome, June 17 - The vice president of the Supreme Council of Magistrates (CSM), David Ermini, on Monday called an extraordinary plenary session of the judiciary's self-governing body for Friday June 21, to be chaired by CSM titular head and Italian President Sergio Mattarella.

The CSM has been roiled by an appointments and cronyism scandal affecting most factions of Italy's politicised judiciary.

On the agenda Friday will be the instalment of two new CSM members, the calling of by elections among prosecutors for two CSM members, and the appointment of the central electoral office at the Cassation Court - all technical moves needed following the resignations of members involved in a Perugia corruption and cronyism probe.
http://www.ansa.it/english/news/poli...47e0da7a8.html

Old June 18th, 2019 #403
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Here's yet another article about Italy's criminal gypsies (or "Roma", as they're euphemistically called):

http://www.ansa.it/english/news/2019...8bd099494.html

Hmm...this is confusing. The "Western" (read: jewish) media have always told us that gypsies are poor and defenseless people who are unjustly persecuted by evil white racists, but in this thread we learn that gypsies are violent criminals who rob, rape and brutally murder Europeans, and that they run powerful mafia organizations that make millions of euros. Could it be that the jewish media are lying to us?
Here's the latest about the gypsy mafia organization known as the Casamonica clan:

Quote:
63 Casamonica indictments sought

'Maxi-trial' of Rome mafia family proposed

(ANSA) - Rome, June 14 - Rome prosecutors on Friday requested the indictment of 63 people in a proposed 'maxi-trial' against Rome's Casamonica mafia clan.

Those probed are accused of mafia conspiracy, drug trafficking and pushing, loan sharking and illegal weapons possession.
(...)
The Casamonicas, who have Roma and Traveller origins, have long been considered the most powerful mafia-style group in Rome.

The clan is thought to have around 1,000 members and is involved in illegal activities ranging from loan sharking to drug trafficking, according to investigators.

The clan has accumulation millions of euros that it has invested in villas, luxury cars and race horses, among other assets.
https://www.ansa.it/english/news/gen...9b18b2ba2.html

Old June 19th, 2019 #404
Stewart Meadows

For the umpteenth time, the despicable Jewropean Jewnion sides with the third-world savages and the jew-backed human traffickers who bring them to Italy:

Quote:
Give Sea Watch a port of safety says Council of Europe

Rights chief Mijatovic calls for end to 'closed ports' policy

(ANSA) - Strasbourg, June 18 - The Council of Europe's Commissioner for Human Rights Dunja Mijatovic on Tuesday called for a ship operated by the Sea-Watch NGO to be assigned a port of safety after it rescued 52 migrants off Libya last week.

Deputy Premier and Interior Minister Matteo Salvini said the the Sea Watch 3 ship should dock in Tripoli, but the vessel has refused, saying the Libyan capital is not a safe port. "Migrants saved as sea should never be disembarked in Libya because the facts show that it is not a safe country," Mijatovic told ANSA. "I am worried about the Italian government's attitude towards NGOs that conduct rescue operations in the Mediterranean.
http://www.ansa.it/english/news/poli...ef9297a4a.html

Old June 19th, 2019 #405
Man of the road

They will always side with the invaders, they're the ones bringing them in. The EU, like the UN, are just two heads of the same beast.

Quote:
Annex II of the New York Declaration set in motion a process of intergovernmental consultations and negotiations towards the development of a Global Compact for Safe, Orderly and Regular Migration. This process concluded on 10 December 2018 with the adoption of the Global Compact by the majority of UN Member States at an Intergovernmental Conference in Marrakesh, Morocco, followed closely by formal endorsement by the UN General Assembly on 19 December.
https://www.iom.int/global-compact-migration

Notice "regular migration," as in they want no end to it. They want to blend everyone into one global mongrel blob. Northeast Asian countries are slated next for destruction. I hope they're paying attention.

Old June 19th, 2019 #406
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man of the road View Post
They will always side with the invaders, they're the ones bringing them in. The EU, like the UN, are just two heads of the same beast.

https://www.iom.int/global-compact-migration

Notice "regular migration," as in they want no end to it. They want to blend everyone into one global mongrel blob. Northeast Asian countries are slated next for destruction. I hope they're paying attention.
Good post, Man of the road. Regarding the red, bolded part, here's my thread about how the satanic jews are pushing for multiculturalism and "tolerance" in Japan:

Jews use the "holocaust" to teach Japan about "the dangers of nationalism"

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=552084

The purpose is to implement the nefarious globalist jewish agenda, i.e. make sure that there are no ethnically homogeneous countries left in the world – except for the racist, genocidal bandit state of Pissrael, of course. Pissrael must remain a jewish state, but all other countries should "mix it up".

Old June 20th, 2019 #407
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Former Romanian president, now MEP: ‘EU seems to tell us we must live with Muslim invasion’

Tough action is needed to combat the criminal gangs running migrant operations, says Traian Băsescu.

By Carmen Paun 6/18/19, 6:45 PM CET Updated 6/18/19, 6:49 PM CET

Former Romanian President Traian Băsescu, newly elected as an MEP as part of the European People's Party, slammed EU inaction on migration and what he sees as the bloc's inability to protect its borders.

"The EU, through its lack of action, seems to tell us that we must live with the Muslim invasion," Băsescu said in a TV interview this week.

Băsescu, a former commercial navy ship captain, served as Romania's president between 2004 and 2014, and was in office when the country joined the EU in January 2007. As one of the two MEPs from Romania's center-right People's Movement Party, Băsescu said the migration issue was one of the battles he planned to fight in Brussels.
https://www.politico.eu/article/eu-s...ident-now-mep/

Old June 20th, 2019 #408
Stewart Meadows

Here's an article about the jew-backed rapeugee invasion ship Sea Watch 3 that was published today:

Quote:
More than 40 migrants left in limbo on rescue boat off Italy

Italy's anti-immigration interior minister marked World Refugee Day on Thursday by insisting migrants rescued by a charity vessel are banned from entering Italian territorial waters.

The rescue boat Sea Watch 3 has been stuck in the Mediterranean since rescuing 53 migrants drifting in an inflatable raft off the coast of Libya on June 12th.

Ten of the migrants, including two pregnant women, were allowed to disembark on Saturday on the Mediterranean island of Lampedusa, which lies between the Italian mainland and the north African coast. The remaining 43 include six women and four unaccompanied minors.

Sea Watch 3 has refused to return those rescued -- including children and sick people -- back to crisis-hit Libya, saying Tripoli was not a safe port.

On Saturday, interior minister Matteo Salvini announced he had signed a ban on the entry, transit and berthing of Sea Watch 3 in Italian territorial waters, as provided for by his new Security Decree.
The decree still has to go before Italy's parliament, where the coalition government holds a comfortable majority.

"The Sea Watch ship doesn't give a fig for rules, and traffics human beings. And I'm not going to give permission to dock to those who ignore the rules," Salvini told RadioUno Thursday.
https://www.thelocal.it/20190620/mor...boat-off-italy

Old June 22nd, 2019 #409
Stewart Meadows

100 rapeugees have reached the Italian island of Lampedusa with their small boats:

Quote:
Lampedusa, 100 migranti sbarcati nelle ultime ore a piů riprese: usato il sistema della “nave madre” e piccoli gommoni

Mentre la nave Sea Watch con 43 migranti a bordo č ancorata da nove giorni a 15 miglia al largo, nelle ultime ore 100 persone sono sbarcate a Lampedusa con imbarcazioni di fortuna. I primi 81 migranti sono arrivati all’alba di stamane con un gommone dopo che un peschereccio li ha lasciati in prossimitŕ della costa per poi tentare di fare rientro verso le coste del Nord Africa. “Hanno dichiarato di esser partite dalla Libia/Zuwara – fa sapere Mediterrean Hope – sono originarie di Bangladesh, Senegal, Algeria, Siria, Marocco, Tunisia e Libia” e tra loro ci sono anche 4 donne e 3 bambini. Subito dopo si sono registrati altri due “mini sbarchi”, con 12 e 7 migranti arrivati sull’isola con dei piccoli gommoni. Non č chiaro se anche loro siano collegati alla “nave madre”, il peschereccio intercettato e sequestrato da una motovedetta della Guardia di Finanza.
https://www.ilfattoquotidiano.it/201...mmoni/5271815/

I'm not really sure what's going on here, but I suspect that the Italian Coast Guard – which is part of the jew-controlled Deep State – deliberately let the rapeugee invasion boats pass. In some of my previous posts I've written about how the Coast Guard has picked up third-world savages and taken them to Italy, thereby circumventing Salvini's rapeugee ban which only applies to ships run by crooked (jew-sponsored) NGOs, and not the Coast Guard which is part of the Italian state.

Old June 23rd, 2019 #410
Stewart Meadows

Here's an article about the latest anti-Italian, anti-European, anti-white, pro-rapeugee propaganda in Italy:

Quote:
Refugees Got Talent: UN-backed show aims to change perceptions

(...) A teenage poet from Nigeria, a reggae singer from Sierra Leona and a Colombian dancer were among those competing in Sicily this weekend in a UN-backed talent show aimed at reshaping the narrative around migrants.

Refugees Got Talent, the first event of its kind to be held on an international level, featured dozens of people seeking shelter from war-torn countries, as well as victims of human trafficking. This weekend, 13 finalists showed off their skills in Catania, performing songs, music, art and theatre in front of a judging panel that included the British actor Douglas Booth.

“This is more than just a talent show,” said Marco Rotunno, a press officer in Sicily for the United Nations high commissioner for refugees (UNHCR), which supported the event alongside 20 other aid groups. “The things we need to thrive in life – confidence, pride, friends, community and hope – are all experienced by the contestants and all those involved.”
(...)
In a video address, the UN refugee chief, Filippo Grandi, said restrictions introduced by some countries had limited access to asylum and hindered efforts to rescue drowning refugees.

The Italian and Maltese governments have closed seaports to NGO rescue vessels.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...es-perceptions

Are jews responsible for this garbage? Of course they are. The "Rapeugees Got Talent" events are organized by the satanic Anna Lindh Foundation:

https://www.annalindhfoundation.org/...ees-got-talent

...and the Anna Lindh Foundation is headed by the influential jew André Azoulay:

Quote:
The Anna Lindh Euro-Mediterranean Foundation for the Dialogue Between Cultures is a network of civil society organisations dedicated to promoting intercultural dialogue in the Mediterranean region.
(...)
It is named in honour of Anna Lindh, the Swedish Foreign Minister who was murdered in 2003. The name was put forward by Egypt at a meeting 25 September 2003.[1] The Foundation’s headquarters are in Alexandria in Egypt. In 2008 André Azoulay was elected president of the Foundation.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_L...tween_Cultures

Quote:
André Azoulay (Arabic: أندري أزولاي‎, born 17 April 1941) is a French senior adviser to king Mohammed VI of Morocco.[1][2] He previously advised Mohammed's father, king Hassan II. He currently presides over the Anna Lindh Euro-Mediterranean Foundation for the Dialogue Between Cultures, based in Alexandria, Egypt. (...) Born in Essaouira, in 1941 to a Berber, as he delared it himself, Moroccan Jewish family
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/André_Azoulay

Azoulay has been a close "advisor" (read: handler) to two Moroccan kings, and I wrote about him in my thread Jewish influence in the Muslim world:

https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=2276255&postcount=5

Whenever you read or hear about an anti-white project (like this "Rapeugees Got Talent" nonsense), you will notice that jews are behind it.

Every single time, folks. Every. Single. Time.

Old June 23rd, 2019 #411
Man of the road

Default They're Bringing Whatever They Are Seeking Refuge From With Them

Quote:
The winner was an 18-year-old Nigerian poet, Hannah Imordi, who read a work titled The Journey, dedicated to those who doubt refugees have justified reasons for leaving their home countries.

Europeans have justified reasons for keeping you out. Take your entitlement complex and go home to fix your own mess.

Old June 24th, 2019 #412
Crowe

I think all refugees in Italy should go to Vatican City, where they can be with a Pope who loves them.

Old June 24th, 2019 #413
Erik T. White

Our White Brother Man of the road included this quote in his post:

Quote:
The winner was an 18-year-old Nigerian poet, Hannah Imordi, who read a work titled The Journey, dedicated to those who doubt refugees have justified reasons for leaving their home countries.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Man of the road View Post
Europeans have justified reasons for keeping you out. Take your entitlement complex and go home to fix your own mess.
Now from the "poet:"

Quote:
“I am so happy”, she said. “Making it to the finals was not as important to me as having the opportunity to state in poetry that millions of people are forced to leave their countries because of war, poverty or religion. We need to help these people attain their dreams or simply reach a happy ending in their lives. We need to embrace them, not cast them away. Before we change the world, we should begin to change ourselves.”
Now from the "poem:"

Quote:
Her poem included the lines: “In this different city, I look for protection. In this different world, I look for acceptance. In this different culture, am trying to adapt to, I seek help. What does tomorrow holds for me?”
Source of above: https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...es-perceptions

"What does tomorrow holds for me?" Wow!!! "In this different culture, am trying to adapt to, I seek help." Fanfuckingtastic!!!!!!

Now, little nigger. Go back to fucking afreeka and try to make it better!!!!!!

They can't speak English just like you can't!!!

Here's a poem dedicated to Haiti:

Oh, I was so distraught about how rich I was
In the kwa!!!! So I sold everything I owned,
Renounced my kwa citizenship and moved to
Haiti. Where I knew I would be welcomed with
Open arms!!! And I was. I wanted to tell them
How much I loved them. How I wanted to help
Them learn proper methods of agriculture,
Manufacturing, engineering, and so much more.
Maybe I could have.
But those open arms wrapped around me.
The gasoline fumes they threw on me is making me
Puke.
And I'm trying to write this last bit as they light the
Tire around my neck. They laugh and ask how I like
My Winnie Mandela necklace...…

The poem was found in a trash heap around the (at this point metaphorical)
liberal pale person's charred remains.

Send the "Nigerian poet" to Haiti. Maybe it could follow its own advice and go to another land and embrace the culture!!! After a year, if it's still alive, ask it how long it was there before it was gang raped.

Niggers deserve a homeland complete with lots of tires, gasoline, and lighters so they can just act like NIGGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Erik T. White; June 24th, 2019 at 03:56 PM. Reason: more info

Old June 24th, 2019 #414
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Are jews responsible for this garbage? Of course they are. The "Rapeugees Got Talent" events are organized by the satanic Anna Lindh Foundation:

https://www.annalindhfoundation.org/...ees-got-talent

...and the Anna Lindh Foundation is headed by the influential jew André Azoulay:
"Refugees Got Talent"? Yes, they can rape 70-year-old women and then kill them by throwing them off a balcony.

Thanks, jews.

Old June 24th, 2019 #415
Stewart Meadows

Stewart Meadows, always putting the focus on the jews, where it belongs.

Old June 25th, 2019 #416
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Ship's captain threatens to bring stranded migrants to Italy to end limbo

The captain of the Sea Watch 3 charity rescue vessel threatened Tuesday to enter Italian waters illegally to bring 42 migrants to shore after 13 days in limbo at sea.

"I will enter Italian waters and bring them to safety on Lampedusa," Carola Rackete said in an interview with La Repubblica daily, in reference to the island off Italy's southern tip.

Interior Minister Matteo Salvini has banned the Dutch-flagged vessel from approaching under a "closed ports" policy, which has seen migrants repeatedly left in limbo at sea.

Rackete said she was waiting for a decision from the European Court of Human Rights (ECHR) in Strasbourg, due to rule later Tuesday on a request by the German NGO Sea Watch for it to impose "interim measures" on Italy.

The ECHR could ask Italy to adopt urgent measures to resolve the standoff, to "prevent serious and irremediable violations of human rights".

Salvini said Tuesday the charity vessel could "stay there until Christmas and New Year" but would never be allowed in.

Of the 53 migrants initially rescued by the Sea Watch 3 off Libya on June 12th, Italy took in 11 vulnerable people.

"That's enough! Whatever Strasbourg tells us, with great serenity we will maintain our position. Imagine if a country like Italy -- the second-largest industrial power in Europe -- let an NGO dictate immigration rules," Salvini said.
https://www.thelocal.it/20190625/sea...y-to-end-limbo

Old June 26th, 2019 #417
AmericanRobin

These filthy Africans will keep on getting taxi service from Libya which is even by the UN standards has been considered safe and the Libyan coast guard are being heavily funded by Europe. They are capable of monitoring their own shores.
Yet these kosher sponsored NGO's keep on pushing.
They must be shut down as they refuse to abide by even the EU courts newest ruling.

The European Court of Human Rights has ruled against the migrant rescue ship, ‘Sea-Watch 3’, after it appealed for an emergency decree to allow migrants stranded on the ship to disembark in Italy.

The ruling comes as the vessel remains stranded in international waters near Italy, with 42 migrants on board.

Italy’s Interior Minister Matteo Salvini welcomed the decision, tweeting that Strasbourg had confirmed his country’s ‘choice of order, common sense, legality and justice’.

In a statement to Euronews, Sea Watch confirmed that “there are still 42 rescued people on board, including three unaccompanied minors, the youngest [is] 12 years old.” Those on board are believed to be from a number of African countries, including Niger, Guinea, Cameroon, Mali, Ghana and the Ivory Coast.

https://www.euronews.com/2019/06/25/...s-court-appeal

Yet here they come....With more Africans in tow to invade White Europe.
Mediterranean rescue ship brings migrants to Italy, defying Salvini
https://p.dw.com/p/3L7h9

Last edited by AmericanRobin; June 26th, 2019 at 10:41 AM.

Old June 26th, 2019 #418
Stewart Meadows

I was going to post this, but American Robin beat me to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanRobin View Post
From the article that you linked to:

Quote:

German migrant rescue ship Sea-Watch 3 is headed to the Italian island of Lampedusa with migrants on board, despite the threat of a fine. The Italian government wants the ship to dock in Germany or the Netherlands.

Sea-Watch 3 Captain Carola Rackete said Wednesday that the rescue ship would head to Lampedusa with its rescued passengers.

"I've decided to enter the port of Lampedusa," Sea Watch tweeted the ship's German captain as saying. "I know this is risky, but the 42 shipwrecked on board are exhausted. I will bring them to safety."
(...)
The passengers have been on the ship for two weeks, after being picked up earlier this month off the coast of Libya. The ship spent the time circling outside Italian waters off the Lampedusa coast.

While Italy has agreed to take in 11 of the rescued migrants on medical or humanitarian grounds, it has refused to take in the others, saying they should be taken either to Germany or to the Netherlands, where the Sea-Watch is registered.

Italian Interior Minister Matteo Salvini said on Facebook: "We will use every lawful means to stop an outlaw ship, which puts dozens of migrants at risk for a dirty political game."

"Nobody will disembark unless someone cares to take them to Amsterdam, Berlin or Brussels. I'm totally fed up with this," said Salvini. "In 14 days they could have gone to the Netherlands and come back again. In 14 days they could have gone to the United States or Australia."
https://www.dw.com/en/mediterranean-...ini/a-49363479

The loathsome, arrogant, criminal piece of garbage Carola Rackete (the captain of the rapeugee invasion ship Sea Watch 3) is trying to portray herself as a noble martyr because she knows that she can get away with it.

It's a tired old routine: a jew-backed rapeugee invasion ship reaches Italy and unloads its third-world savages who then get free food and accommodations (paid for by the already-strained Italian people), and the ship's crooked crew members are questioned and then released, and after a while they come back to Italy with even more rapeugees. Rinse and repeat.

Of course, Salvini understands that this situation is unsustainable, so he has tried to toughen the laws, but his untrustworthy lefty coalition partners of the Five Star Movement and the jew-controlled Italian Deep State are constantly sabotaging his work. (It's all documented here in this thread.)

Old June 26th, 2019 #419
Stewart Meadows

Anti-European, pro-rapeugee criminal/human trafficker Carola Rackete:

Old June 27th, 2019 #420
AmericanRobin

Well the sea hag Carola Rackete is waiting like a vulture to dump the black African refuse she has aboard her ship like she has been doing for the last few years. Defying Italy and Europe.
Only Europe is growing tired of this invasion of illiterate, diseased, and worthless dependant third world trash.

Sea-Watch 3 Captain Carola Rackete said Wednesday that the rescue ship would head to Lampedusa with its rescued passengers.

"I've decided to enter the port of Lampedusa," Sea Watch tweeted the ship's German captain as saying. "I know this is risky, but the 42 shipwrecked on board are exhausted. I will bring them to safety."

The ship was reported to have entered Italian territorial waters at 2 p.m. local time (1200 UTC) on Wednesday.

The passengers have been on the ship for two weeks, after being picked up earlier this month off the coast of Libya. The ship spent the time circling outside Italian waters off the Lampedusa coast.

While Italy has agreed to take in 11 of the rescued migrants on medical or humanitarian grounds, it has refused to take in the others, saying they should be taken either to Germany or to the Netherlands, where the Sea-Watch is registered.

'Europe has abandoned us'

Sea-Watch Captain Carola Rakete said that after 14 days "no political and judicial solution was found." The German navigator said, "Europe has abandoned us." Rakete had refused to take the rescued people back to Libya, which the UN regards as safe.

Italian Interior Minister Matteo Salvini successfully proposed a decree to fine charity ships which flout orders to keep out of Italian waters. The range of the fines is from €10,000 to €50,000 ($11,360 to $56,800). There is also the possibility of criminal action against the crew, and the confiscation of the vessel.

The European Court of Human Rights on Tuesday rejected a petition from Sea-Watch to order Italy to take in its boat.

jm/sms (AFP, dpa, Reuters)

Tags
giorgia meloni, italy, jews, matteo salvini, rapeugees

Thread