VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 23rd, 2008 #21
TheGreenMan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
Its just a red image on a computer. Quit crying over it, and why the hell did you post that in this thread?
Hell Vag., no ones "crying over it". Why the hell did you post that in this thread?

I regard it as a mark of achievement that I have caused Krusty Raethell to expend several 'jew-years' of his kike time awarding red 'pips'.

Old April 15th, 2014 #22
Wednesday Owens
Banned

hello,

I didn't want to start a thread for one simple question so I thought it would be okay to type it here.

Could someone tell me when I will be able to give others a thumb like they have given me or can I already do that and not understand how, and also, how long will my posts take a long time to show up?

I did read and search for answers before I asked.

Thank-you very much.

Old April 17th, 2014 #23
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wednesday Owens View Post
hello,

I didn't want to start a thread for one simple question so I thought it would be okay to type it here.

Could someone tell me when I will be able to give others a thumb like they have given me or can I already do that and not understand how, and also, how long will my posts take a long time to show up?

I did read and search for answers before I asked.

Thank-you very much.
Not sure about the thumbs, but for the posts, we have to put you in as registered user after you sign up. That happens within 24 hours of your first post, usually. Welcome to VNNF!

Old April 18th, 2014 #24
M.N. Dalvez

It's usually something like 50 or 100 posts ?

Old April 18th, 2014 #25
varg

He couldn't use thumbs because he was on moderation when he made that post.

Old April 18th, 2014 #26
Wednesday Owens
Banned

Quote:
He couldn't use thumbs because he was on moderation when he made that post.
Yes, I should have figured that out by myself.

Everything is working out fine now, and thank-you.

Old June 21st, 2015 #27
Ru88

Are here any moderators at all? Who and where I should contact in case of problems on forum?

Old June 21st, 2015 #28
varg

We don't ban people just because they hurt your feelings, or you don't like them. Grow thicker skin if you want to be on VNN. If you come here with expectations that we run it like SF you will be disappointed.

- We don't like people who try to play moderator and tell us who we should ban, or how the forum should be run.

- We don't like this mentality where people spend their time trying to get other people banned, rather than spending time contributing to the site. Ignore the person if you don't like them.

- We don't like having our time wasted over petty disagreements. We have our own forum rules. It's up to a moderator how to enforce them, if the person should be warned or banned depending on multiple factors, like the overall quality of poster.

Old June 22nd, 2015 #29
C18 Australia
Banned

You say that and that's all fine and well but then you have cyber stalker bitch 'Aussie WN' just be allowed to post continious slander and general utter bitchy nonsense.To the point of slandering good men like a Matt Hale.

Old June 22nd, 2015 #30
varg

How does that contradict my above post?

Also, you and Aussie WN are obsessed with each other and keep bickering back and forth, bringing your clown show down on our forum. Maybe if you stopped posting back and forth with him I'd be more willing to listen to you, but you both like fueling the fire and getting a reaction from each other. Soon I'll just get rid of the first one who shows he cant ignore the other person or if they keep continuing the bickering over nothing.

Old June 22nd, 2015 #31
C18 Australia
Banned

That idiot is the one constantly posting drivel.Be it on threads,pm's and messages on profiles.Don't try to say I'm his level.The slander against Matt Hale by that cretin crossed the line.

Old June 23rd, 2015 #32
Aussie WN

Quote:
How does that contradict my above post?

Also, you and Aussie WN are obsessed with each other and keep bickering back and forth, bringing your clown show down on our forum. Maybe if you stopped posting back and forth with him I'd be more willing to listen to you, but you both like fueling the fire and getting a reaction from each other. Soon I'll just get rid of the first one who shows he cant ignore the other person or if they keep continuing the bickering over nothing.
Ill ignore him from now on varg

Hes not really worth my time or effort anyway

Old June 27th, 2015 #33
Ru88

Quote:
We don't ban people just because they hurt your feelings, or you don't like them. Grow thicker skin if you want to be on VNN. If you come here with expectations that we run it like SF you will be disappointed.

- We don't like people who try to play moderator and tell us who we should ban, or how the forum should be run.

- We don't like this mentality where people spend their time trying to get other people banned, rather than spending time contributing to the site. Ignore the person if you don't like them.

- We don't like having our time wasted over petty disagreements. We have our own forum rules. It's up to a moderator how to enforce them, if the person should be warned or banned depending on multiple factors, like the overall quality of poster.
I'm not playing a moderator, but it often seems this forum has no moderation at all. My question goes far than just a dislike of someone.

Is it possible to insult opponents here without being warned?

Is it possible to send pictures of dissected bodies with caption "enjoy" in private?

I hope no. And I hope here are no "untouchable" users that can do what they want.

I have never had an account on SF, I don't care what rules they use and why. My question is about this forum specifically.

Old June 27th, 2015 #34
varg

If you add the person to your ignore list you won't see anything they do. You have control over whether you see messages from the person you don't like, but most people seem to care more about getting other people banned more than anything else.

Old June 27th, 2015 #35
Vance Stubbs
Hatespeaker

Not a mod, but I'll take a crack at this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ru88 View Post
I'm not playing a moderator, but it often seems this forum has no moderation at all. My question goes far than just a dislike of someone.
Moderation is minimal, by design. Here is the official list of rules: http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=90290

If it doesn't violate these rules it probably isn't ban-worthy. (Exception: continually posting with awful spelling and grammar is also ban-worthy, and should probably be added to the list.)

Quote:
Is it possible to insult opponents here without being warned?
Yes, if the insult does not violate rule #5.

[quote]Is it possible to send pictures of dissected bodies with caption "enjoy" in private?[quote]
No posted rule prohibits it. If you're the only person he's bugging, block him. If he's doing it across the board that's spamming (rule #7).

Quote:
I hope no. And I hope here are no "untouchable" users that can do what they want.
No one is "untouchable" except Linder, but if the rules aren't violated it generally isn't a moderator issue. New users frequently assert that an unpleasant person must be some special VIP because they aren't banned, when in reality they simply haven't been found violating any of the board rules.
"Surely people differ in their biologically determined qualities. But discovery of a correlation between some of these qualities is of no scientific interest and of no social significance, except to racists, sexists and the like."

Old June 28th, 2015 #36
Samuel Toothgold
Charachature incarnate

Location: Already in accordance with the future Repulsive Tapir Avatar Mandate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vance Stubbs View Post
...continually posting with awful spelling and grammar is also ban-worthy, and should probably be added to the list.)...
Who is to get banned, because of the following then?:
Quote:
This forum requires that you wait 35 seconds between searches. Please try again in 1 seconds.

Old June 28th, 2015 #37
Vance Stubbs
Hatespeaker

They will have to commit sudoku.
"Surely people differ in their biologically determined qualities. But discovery of a correlation between some of these qualities is of no scientific interest and of no social significance, except to racists, sexists and the like."

Old March 31st, 2016 #38
Josie_in_SF

Quote:

Someone used filthy language towards me, unprovoked...
http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...92#post2019592
Is this allowed? I'm not seeking a ban.

Old April 1st, 2016 #39
EDLIE Stampton
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josie_in_SF View Post
Someone used filthy language towards me, unprovoked...
http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...92#post2019592
Is this allowed? I'm not seeking a ban.
The word CUNT is only filthy language in the ear/eye of the ignorant as I have explained on the thread you have posted a link to.

Just grow some balls and think before supporting a death cult that murders children especially as you state you are a pagan.
The same death cult that slaughtered the pagans throughout Europe Britain and Ireland.

Old April 1st, 2016 #40
Josie_in_SF

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDLIE Stampton View Post
The word CUNT is only filthy language in the ear/eye of the ignorant as I have explained on the thread you have posted a link to.

Just grow some balls and think before supporting a death cult that murders children especially as you state you are a pagan.
The same death cult that slaughtered the pagans throughout Europe Britain and Ireland.

I'm not supporting them.

It's 2016.

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend."

Thread