VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 13th, 2006 #1
8Man
"moderate" radical

Exclamation Tom Winnicki gets 9 months prison for VNN posts

This was Canada, it's now Absurdistan (or Kikestan..)

Quote:
City's 'biggest hater' gets 9 months in jail
By RANDY RICHMOND, FREE PRESS REPORTER

A white supremacist, who bragged he was London's "biggest hater," has been sentenced to nine months in jail for spreading "the unrelenting message of hatred" over the Internet.

Tomasz Winnicki showed total disregard for a court order banning him from spreading hate messages, Federal Court of Canada Justice Konrad W. von Finckenstein said in a just-released ruling.

Winnicki "has posted material that is entirely disrespectful of the Canadian judicial system let alone the Federal Court. The material is wilful, contemptuous, repetitious and contumacious, and shows a total lack of respect for the Court," the judge wrote. [ it's hard to 'respect' a system where truth is no defence, the accused is not allowed to see the evidence, etc.. ]

"He has shown no remorse for his contempt. Given this, I find that his behaviour justifies a term of imprisonment of nine months," he ruled.

Winnicki could not be reached for comment last night. It was unclear whether an appeal is open to him.

The ruling, released late yesterday, elated Ottawa lawyer and human rights advocate Richard Warman, who first brought Winnicki's hate messages to the Canadian Human Rights Commission in 2003.

"Mr. Winnicki is entirely the author of his own misfortune," Warman said.

"This represents the culmination of three years of work by myself and representatives of the Jewish, black, Arab, South Asian and human rights groups."

The sentence should serve as a warning to other white supremacists using the Net to spread hate, Warman said.

"There are very serious consequences to breaking the law," he said.

Winnicki ended up in federal court because he refused to stop posting hate messages online.

His early, profanity-laced messages called for a holy war against non-whites and non-Christians, warned Jews he and others were coming after them and told blacks they should leave Canada now.

The rights commission investigated Warman's complaint, agreed it had merit and took the case to a human rights tribunal.

The tribunal heard the case last August and December. In the meantime, Winnicki continued to post hate messages.

The commission sought a federal court order to ban Winnicki from posting hate messages until the tribunal ruled.

In October, the court ordered Winnicki to stop posting messages until the tribunal decision. He refused, but altered many of his messages to attack multiculturalism and Canada's justice system.

The commission took him back to the federal court July 4 to answer contempt charges.

Von Finckenstein compared Winnicki's later messages to earlier ones.

"It is evident that both the form and substance of the messages are the same. They have the same vile content and the unrelenting message of hatred for Jews and contempt for people of the black race and/or immigrants. The obvious subterfuge to talk about 'multiculturalism' instead of 'Jews' . . . does not deceive anyone," he wrote.

Winnicki's troubles are far from over.

The rights tribunal ruled in April that he had violated the Canadian Human Rights Act by exposing people to hatred or contempt based on their race, national or ethnic origin, colour or religion.

His messages posted after that decision was made are the subject of a second contempt hearing set for August.

He's also to appear in a court in Toronto on criminal charges after weapons were found in a car on its way to a neo-Nazi rally.
I respect Tom Winnicki immensely for his willingness to tell the truth and give the middle finger to those who richly deserve it.

Last edited by Stan Sikorski; July 13th, 2006 at 01:31 PM.

Old July 13th, 2006 #2
Geoff Beck
Hammer

I'm suprised the court didn't sentence Winniki on Purim.

Folks, we all know, that the persecution of White Nationalists shall continue until we organize as along racial nationalist lines. Winniki bravely confronted ZOG, but he had no help.

What are we living for... morsels from ZOG, to pay the interest payments on our homes and cars? It is time to organize and slay our foes. Part of me asks what is all this for? We have failed so badly.

Old July 13th, 2006 #3
Stan Sikorski
Returned

Dammit!!!!

Geoff your right.

"The sentence should serve as a warning to other white supremacists using the Net to spread hate, Warman said."

No Warman, this serves as a wake-up call and a call to action. You and your coalition of crap are now listed as enemy combatants as far as I'm concerned. You bring your shit to my neighborhood and we'll see who's standing by the end of it. You just started a war, man.

Old July 13th, 2006 #4
James Hawthorne

Lightbulb Itz not over

The likes of Richard Warman in Canada, and Abe Foxman in the USA, can continue to do what they do while our numbers are small in both countries.

When we have numbers like in Europe, when attacked we can fight back, in a legal sense anyway. Tom is a brave soul, but an individual brave soul. The likes of Warman and Foxman can bounce that ball all day... until we have the numbers in both the quazi East Germany known as Canada, and the United States.

VNN Media

Old July 13th, 2006 #5
FranzJoseph

Default No appeal for... POSTING HERE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8Man
Winnicki could not be reached for comment last night. It was unclear whether an appeal is open to him...
Can somebody find out? If there is not a legal fund for Tom already, there should be. If there is one please link it.

This is bullshit.

Old July 13th, 2006 #6
Bud White
Used Car Salesman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan Sikorski
Dammit!!!!

Geoff your right.

"The sentence should serve as a warning to other white supremacists using the Net to spread hate, Warman said."

No Warman, this serves as a wake-up call and a call to action. You and your coalition of crap are now listed as enemy combatants as far as I'm concerned. You bring your shit to my neighborhood and we'll see who's standing by the end of it. You just started a war, man.

Stan, Geoff, see if you guys can post an address to send money to Tom or his family. I'm sure some funds would be of help.

Worse part of all of this is Tom, probably would be viewed as a terrorist by the US, an illegal mexican would find it easier to gain access to the US than Tom.
[8/6/2007 10:38:41 PM] craig_cobb says Fuck an A-- I'm with Alex--she is the greatest talent on the board--and you dense assholes can't see the sun.

Old July 13th, 2006 #7
Stan Sikorski
Returned

Tom IS accepting funds through Paul Fromm at the CHRC - http://www.canadianfreespeech.com/ch...ex.html#tomasz

I had given $25 myself not too long ago. Contact them for more information.

Tom also raises funds with his woodwork...
http://www.canadianheritagealliance....tegory&catid=7

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tomasz_Winnicki

Old July 13th, 2006 #8
FranzJoseph

Thanks Stan.

Old July 13th, 2006 #9
McKinley
coast to coast WN

This is abunch of goddamned shit. WE NEED TO MAKE SURE Tom does not loose every thing he has. When I get home I am going to send him $100 and I believe everyone should also. For those that do not can F*** OFF. We need to stick it in these KIKES faces and stand as one just like the dirty jew does.

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Old July 13th, 2006 #10
brutus

It’s a good time to start thinking about making some jewish Swiss Cheese.

Old July 13th, 2006 #11
Subrosa
Banned

Default Why we lose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan Sikorski
Tom IS accepting funds through Paul Fromm at the CHRC - http://www.canadianfreespeech.com/ch...ex.html#tomasz

I had given $25 myself not too long ago. Contact them for more information.

Tom also raises funds with his woodwork...
http://www.canadianheritagealliance....tegory&catid=7

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tomasz_Winnicki
WOW, that's great! Couldn't you guys have hid it a little better though? I mean, why not wait until he's in chains to announce any fund raising effort?

It's the WN Movement way, you know!

Old July 13th, 2006 #12
Subrosa
Banned

Default Winnicki Knows He Has A Place To Go.

There can be no working within the system. There can be no reasoning with the system. The system must be smashed.

Canada would be a great place for our Patriots to get real-time experience in eradication/termination operations. It's a very target rich environment.

Old July 13th, 2006 #13
Demonica

Very depressing news I cannot believe someone can go to jail for posting on the internet, what has this world come to? I hope he is OK and he knows we will be thinking about him. Goddamn I hate jews and everything they represent

Old July 13th, 2006 #14
Demonica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subrosa
WOW, that's great! Couldn't you guys have hid it a little better though? I mean, why not wait until he's in chains to announce any fund raising effort?
In all honesty I doubt all the money in the world would have helped. The filthy kikes probably wanted to make an example out of someone and unfortunately he was it. Until we find out what good an appeal will do we need to make sure he has everything he needs for the next 9 months, and offer moral support. VNNers need to make a point to write to him until this wretched ordeal is over and let him know we haven't forgotten about him. Jail/prison is a really lonely place.

Old July 13th, 2006 #15
brutus

Do any of us Americans here still believe that our First Amendment Rights will protect us from a determined kike prosecutor?

----------------------------------------------------------

Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms in 1982. Specifically, Section 2(b) states:

"Everyone has the following fundamental freedoms...

freedom of thought, belief, opinion and expression,

including freedom of the press and other media of communication..."

CAFE

Old July 13th, 2006 #16
Subrosa
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonica
In all honesty I doubt all the money in the world would have helped. The filthy kikes probably wanted to make an example out of someone and unfortunately he was it. Until we find out what good an appeal will do we need to make sure he has everything he needs for the next 9 months, and offer moral support. VNNers need to make a point to write to him until this wretched ordeal is over and let him know we haven't forgotten about him. Jail/prison is a really lonely place.
Probably so, but he might have had better representation or at the very least, a pocketful of change right now to head for the border.

Old July 13th, 2006 #17
Wade Thalweg

Default Re: Lets get some information and use it.

This pisses me off to no end.

I used to live in Canada and had more than one run in with its idiotic government. But the worst was the anglo-asskissers that seem to grow up there like turds in a stockyard.

I have friends in London Ontario that I will see here next month. I will pump them for information. Let us get together and put as much information about this Warman beeatch and the cunts he hangs with on the web. Pictures, newspaper clippings, memberships, ass kissing awards. Nothing to small, nothing to big and make it available on the web for the least stable among us to use as they see fit.

Get it all out there, maybe on a separate site and link to it.

One thing we should not do is talk, and talk about what we are going to do. Lets for once just do it.

This can not and will not stand. This is War!!

We have all heard him speak on goyfire, and have seen his post on this forum. My prayers are with him and his family.

Fuck the Jews and the Canadian Whores they rode in on.

Wade

Old July 13th, 2006 #18
Stan Sikorski
Returned

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus
It’s a good time to start thinking about making some jewish Swiss Cheese.
I second that.

Old July 13th, 2006 #19
Wade Thalweg

Default Re: Invasion

A punative invasion is in order.

Something along the lines of the recent kikistani invasion of the lebs.

I could lead one from ND, but at this time it would just be me pissing over the fence.

By - the - way Stan who sings those songs at the end of the last two GF?

Wade.

Old July 13th, 2006 #20
Rounder

Neither Canada nor European countries have the constitutionally guaranteed right of free speech. And neither has 200 million firearms in the hands of White people.

Remember this the next time one of those "back to Europe" rabbits tells you to abandon America.

Those lamenting Canada's persecution of White free speech, but who are too GD cheap and lazy to support VNN's newspaper projects, are liars and hypocrites, lacking the bare minimum will of their own constantly expressed convictions. In other words, bald faced liars, self-confessed everytime they open their do-nothing-contribute-nothing, yellow mouths on this forum.

"He who has learned the jews, but refuses to warn his kinsmen of the jewish menace, is an accomplice of the jews, and an accessory in the jewish enslavement and genocide of his own people."

Canadians are slaves today. Americans will be tomorrow unless we muster up the will to exercise our free speech rights and EXPOSE THE GD JEWS to the masses.

Support The White Patriot Leader newspaper project, or shut the hell up about Canada's lack of one.

Thread