VNN Broadcasts

Old March 11th, 2009 #21
Mike Jahn
Banned

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxine Grey View Post
could be someone hacked his account
Nah...I'm leaving here...I started looking for a departure from this forum a few months ago...now is as good of a time as any....

Old March 11th, 2009 #22
Maxine Grey
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Jahn View Post
Nah...I'm leaving here...I started looking for a departure from this forum a few months ago...now is as good of a time as any....
Oh ok, bye

Old March 14th, 2009 #23
Tom McReen

Quote:
A likely story.

You showed what a true WN man you are by your dignified and upstanding exit...oh wait, you haven't gone yet.

'Gentiles are supernal garbage' - Rabbi Schneur Zalman, founder of Chabad-Lubavitch.

Old March 14th, 2009 #24
Summer
WN Mother

Quote:
12. No accusing someone of being a race mixer/pedophile
http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=958328&postcount=23

Old May 13th, 2009 #25
Jess_Smith

12. No accusing someone of being a race mixer

What if one is being accused of such things via PM?

Old May 13th, 2009 #26
Bev
drinking tea

W.D/April F. has repeatedly broken 1, 6, 9, 10 and 11.

His previous usernames include John in Basel, Seaforth, T. Williams, Sniper69, Cuthbert Feigenbaum and god knows how many more.

Just today he has posted a "poem" which gives half of my address.

Old May 13th, 2009 #27
KMRATHELL
deken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
W.D/April F. has repeatedly broken 1, 6, 9, 10 and 11.

His previous usernames include John in Basel, Seaforth, T. Williams, Sniper69, Cuthbert Feigenbaum and god knows how many more.

Just today he has posted a "poem" which gives half of my address.
Wasn't another of his names "pretty in pink"?

Old May 13th, 2009 #28
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMRATHELL View Post
Wasn't another of his names "pretty in pink"?
I don't know - if it was, I had the good fortune to miss that one.

Old May 14th, 2009 #29
Kind Lampshade Maker
The paranormal silent type

Since he's banned, under the above handles, is Sniper 69 up for grabs?

Old August 13th, 2010 #30
Vijay Coomar
TNT NT-YT

This is the first time I've read your list of rules. I think the list need to be updated.

Your rule #5 says: No accusing a forum member of being a Jew when you have no proof.

You can't expect the members to follows the rules if the admins themselves are not following them. J.Denton was banned because he 'accused' Frank Lampard's swarthy girlfriend of being a jew and I don't think she is or has ever been a member of this forum. Thus the question of him corroborating his claim with evidence doesn't arise. Since she is not a forum member whether J.Denton had proof or not was immaterial.

So you have 2 options - You cancel the unjust ban you imposed on J.Denton or you amend rule #5 by replacing 'a forum member' with 'anyone' and apply it with retrospective effect.

Join a gym. Get in shape. If women still hate you, well then that can't be changed, but as much as they hate you, they will still want to lay you. -Keifer

Old August 13th, 2010 #31
varg

Quote:
Originally Posted by VijayCoomar View Post
proof or not was immaterial.

So you have 2 options - You cancel the unjust ban you imposed on J.Denton or you amend rule #5 by replacing 'a forum member' with 'anyone' and apply it with retrospective effect.
Where did you come up with the crazy idea that I banned that person?

Those are just a list of rules I've seen Alex post about. I compiled them into a list last year so people had a better idea of what we will ban over. That list are just the rules I know of and which I personally enforce. Ultimately it's up to Alex who he wants on his website.

But yeah, those rules are the 'basic' ones and are usually the only reason I ban people.

Old August 13th, 2010 #32
Kind Lampshade Maker
The paranormal silent type

Talk about bumping old threads

Old August 13th, 2010 #33
Vijay Coomar
TNT NT-YT

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
Where did you come up with the crazy idea that I banned that person?

Those are just a list of rules I've seen Alex post about. I compiled them into a list last year so people had a better idea of what we will ban over. That list are just the rules I know of and which I personally enforce. Ultimately it's up to Alex who he wants on his website.

But yeah, those rules are the 'basic' ones and are usually the only reason I ban people.
When did I say that YOU banned the person. I haven't mentioned your name. But the good thing is you are accepting(tho not explicitly) that rule #5 was violated. haha.

Join a gym. Get in shape. If women still hate you, well then that can't be changed, but as much as they hate you, they will still want to lay you. -Keifer

Old August 13th, 2010 #34
Vijay Coomar
TNT NT-YT

Default Just curious

Varg, you live in Sweden or you are a Swede living in the kwa?

Old August 13th, 2010 #35
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by VijayCoomar View Post
This is the first time I've read your list of rules. I think the list need to be updated.

Your rule #5 says: No accusing a forum member of being a Jew when you have no proof.

You can't expect the members to follows the rules if the admins themselves are not following them. J.Denton was banned because he 'accused' Frank Lampard's swarthy girlfriend of being a jew and I don't think she is or has ever been a member of this forum. Thus the question of him corroborating his claim with evidence doesn't arise. Since she is not a forum member whether J.Denton had proof or not was immaterial.

When I started a thread ages ago asking if Alice Cooper was a jew and then did some more research into it, I found a thread on a completely unrelated forum where my Alice Cooper thread had been mentioned. It said (words to the effect of) "Oh, it's THAT sort". Subsequent posts revealed that the posters on that forum regarded the posters on my thread as nutters who label anyone rich and successful as a jew.

The point I think I was making is that it makes us look like loonies if we label anyone famous/rich/successful/popular as a jew. We have enough hurdles to overcome without being tagged as windowlickers, in my opinion.

Old August 13th, 2010 #36
andy

Quote:
When I started a thread ages ago asking if Alice Cooper was a jew and then did some more research into it, I found a thread on a completely unrelated forum where my Alice Cooper thread had been mentioned. It said (words to the effect of) "Oh, it's THAT sort". Subsequent posts revealed that the posters on that forum regarded the posters on my thread as nutters who label anyone rich and successful as a jew.

The point I think I was making is that it makes us look like loonies if we label anyone famous/rich/successful/popular as a jew. We have enough hurdles to overcome without being tagged as windowlickers, in my opinion.
I suspect the rule originally came about to deter the many Americans and others in "the movement" who have never knowingly met a single jew.It is quite common in "the movement" to label anyone you do not agree with as a jew.For example a moron friend of yours on the UK section claimed I posted like a nigger and was immediately amen ed by another of your buddies.
Now I maintain that collett has the classic physical features of a sephardic jew,further he has the nature and the behaviour of a typical yid.To my experienced eye and i use that term in the context of regularly dealing with and observing jews up close and personal unlike "the movement" generally and VNN UK in particular.
In a populist context the crypto jew collett is as an obvious example physically of jew as the self acknowledged jew David Beckham is not an obvious example physically of a jew.
My understanding of the rule at VNN and other US forums is to deter your comrades from labelling anyone from Pierce via covington to Duke as a jew simply because they do not recognise that 3 kikes in a basement are running the world.Come to think of it thats exactly what Duke thinks,ah well

Chase them into the swamps

Old August 13th, 2010 #37
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
I suspect the rule originally came about to deter the many Americans and others in "the movement" who have never knowingly met a single jew.It is quite common in "the movement" to label anyone you do not agree with as a jew.For example a moron friend of yours on the UK section claimed I posted like a nigger and was immediately amen ed by another of your buddies.
Now I maintain that collett has the classic physical features of a sephardic jew,further he has the nature and the behaviour of a typical yid.To my experienced eye and i use that term in the context of regularly dealing with and observing jews up close and personal unlike "the movement" generally and VNN UK in particular.
In a populist context the crypto jew collett is as an obvious example physically of jew as the self acknowledged jew David Beckham is not an obvious example physically of a jew.
My understanding of the rule at VNN and other US forums is to deter your comrades from labelling anyone from Pierce via covington to Duke as a jew simply because they do not recognise that 3 kikes in a basement are running the world.Come to think of it thats exactly what Duke thinks,ah well
How do you figure it was a friend of mine that said that and further, how do you figure it was another friend that amened it?

I'm not getting into the Collett thing again except to reiterate that I don't think he's jewish.

Old August 14th, 2010 #38
andy

Quote:

I'm not getting into the Collett thing again except to reiterate that I don't think he's jewish.
What makes you think he is not jewish ? He has the classic attitude and behaviour of a jew and he has classic jewish features.I am genuinely interested in why you or anyone else for that matter thinks he is not a (crypto ) jew.I have studied most publicly known and available data about the man and the more I have done so the more convinced I am that he is a jew.
That said I have no evidence that he is even aware of his ethnic origin though like reo it must have dawned on him.I have never met anyone taking a stand for the race who was'nt at least midly interested in their personal geneology.No adherent of Hitler for example could look in the mirror and see that boat and not be immediately struck by the term "jew" !.Of course collett aside from the channel four thing is not so far as I am aware an adherent of the starman.It could well be that he himself is not aware of his jewish origins which is really odd as Leeds was virtually created and is certainly sustained by jews.
Why do you not think he is a jew ?

Old August 14th, 2010 #39
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
Why do you not think he is a jew ?
a) He doesn't look like one. Neither does his mother.

b) If he was, during his long career in the NF and then the BNP, someone, somewhere would have dug it up.

c)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Collett
"There's not a European country the Jews haven't been thrown out of. When it happens that many times, it's not just persecution. There's no smoke without fire."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Collett
Churchill was a fucking cunt who led us into a pointless war with other whites [the Nazis] standing up for their race."
d) His pure shock when he realised Modell was a jew.

I'm not fond of him, as I've repeatedly said, but on this I will defend him. I honestly don't think he is a jew. Of course there is a slim possibility that he has a distant jewish relative, just as there is that possibility for any of us, but if so, it must be bloody distant if his many enemies haven't been able to dig it up.

Old August 14th, 2010 #40
andy

Quote:
a) He doesn't look like one. Neither does his mother.

b) If he was, during his long career in the NF and then the BNP, someone, somewhere would have dug it up.

c)

d) His pure shock when he realised Modell was a jew.

I'm not fond of him, as I've repeatedly said, but on this I will defend him. I honestly don't think he is a jew. Of course there is a slim possibility that he has a distant jewish relative, just as there is that possibility for any of us, but if so, it must be bloody distant if his many enemies haven't been able to dig it up.
A. He does she does and the sister does
B.Maybe they did ES sussed gertner and they still indulge him.Would gable et al publicise it ? Hard to say they have ignored previous known jews such as Green Tyndalls membership man.It has definately occurred to many others that he looks like a yid including the channel four interveiwer who said he and collett looked like brothers.
D. Could be feigned jews love dramatic reactions in fact a dramatic wide eyed reaction would indicate jewish blood in my book.What about that film of him with the curtain cut taken in a flat by tony white surely he looks like a jew there no error ?
Most of his political enemies/rivals wouldnt know a jew from a lampost.As I related previously the first time I and someone I was with saw his picture we thought he was a jew.I discussed this with someone and cited Grundy's book when out canvassing for union movement and a jew answered a door laughed and said to his crypto jew mother:
"This is a joke,right ? "
"What do you mean" asked Grundy's mum
"But,your jewish aren't you ?".
I reckon jews have been reassuring themselves and laughing their socks off at such an obvious sephardi in a prominent position in the Bnp.They 'aint laughing now and as the purge continues expect the oppression to mount.

Tags
rules, vnnforum

Thread