VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 16th, 2010 #41
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
I suspect the rule originally came about to deter the many Americans and others in "the movement" who have never knowingly met a single jew.It is quite common in "the movement" to label anyone you do not agree with as a jew.For example a moron friend of yours on the UK section claimed I posted like a nigger and was immediately amen ed by another of your buddies.
Now I maintain that collett has the classic physical features of a sephardic jew,further he has the nature and the behaviour of a typical yid.To my experienced eye and i use that term in the context of regularly dealing with and observing jews up close and personal unlike "the movement" generally and VNN UK in particular.
So far so good. As long as you label it your opinion, I have no problem.

But the fact is, you have no actual evidence that he is a jew.

Quote:
In a populist context the crypto jew collett is as an obvious example physically of jew as the self acknowledged jew David Beckham is not an obvious example physically of a jew.
This violates the rule. Calling him a crypto jew is calling him a jew. You have not produced one bit of evidence that he is a jew. Your opinion is not evidence. You could say, Karl Marx was a jew. He was baptized into some kind of protestantism, but he came from a long line of rabbis, and his father converted for social reasons. That's proof, if it's true, as it is, and it justifies calling him a jew. But you have provided no similiar evidence for Collett. So you have no basis for calling him a jew, at least not here where it's against the rules.

Quote:
My understanding of the rule at VNN and other US forums is to deter your comrades from labelling anyone from Pierce via covington to Duke as a jew simply because they do not recognise that 3 kikes in a basement are running the world.Come to think of it thats exactly what Duke thinks,ah well
The bottom line here is that you have precisely zero proof that Collett is a jew. You have only your opinion, which is presented as evidence, and which others are expected to take on your authority. Which is precisely what the rule is designed to prevent. The rule is don't call anyone a jew unless you can prove they actually are a jew.

Do you even understand that whether or not someone is a jew is a matter of fact, not opinion?

Do you understand the difference between opinion and evidence?

I don't care if you speculate about who might be a jew, but if you call Collett a jew one more time, I'm going to ban you. You can only call him a jew if you can prove he's a jew, and you can't. I'm not sure you even realize that there is a difference between opinion and evidence.

The amount of faith you people have in your own opinions is astonishing given how little they're based on.

You who think you're expert jew spotters would be troubled to pinpoint a kike in a Last Supper painting, i have my suspicion.

Old August 16th, 2010 #42
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
I'm not getting into the Collett thing again except to reiterate that I don't think he's jewish.
The photos I've seen, he doesn't look jewish. I mean, he could be. But if I just saw the photo, I wouldn't think for sure he was.

The larger point, of course, is that opinion doesn't matter when you have facts.

I really am starting to think a lot of posters don't realize there is a difference between objective evidence and subjective opinion.

The ultimate example of this is Denton. He sounds sane enough when you read him. Then you slowly realize, hey...wtf...how does this clown know all these women on the arms of white men are jews? Oh - he can spot them. Then you reread it and you realize, holy christ, this crank thinks that basically every female with a white man who doesn't look like Eva Braun is a jew.

I'll tell you what, there are several roads this forum WILL NOT go down, and that kind of crankery is very definitely one of them. I will admit, that was the first time we have had a genuine crank on here, a good old-fashioned English crank. The immediate reason for the rule was too many Amerimorons were using jew as a general epithet, or maliciously accusing others of being a jew for disagreeing with them, or outwitting them in some way. Low-character nobs abound in every venue, even here, unfortunately. So we elevated our standards and put a glass ceiling of factuosity between us and the gibbering plonkers of malice. Underneath which they stew in the fetid broth of their overheated, overrated opinions.

Last edited by Alex Linder; August 16th, 2010 at 05:01 AM.

Old August 16th, 2010 #43
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by VijayCoomar View Post
This is the first time I've read your list of rules. I think the list need to be updated.

Your rule #5 says: No accusing a forum member of being a Jew when you have no proof.
It's anyone. If you call someone a jew without evidence, you can be banned. I think everybody pretty much knows that who has been here more than a few days. If you're gonna level the big guns, you better have proof. Otherwise label your talk speculation, opinion, whatever. Don't act like you're some bigshot who's opinion is evidence. That's my job, and that position is filled. Filled!

Some of this is cumulative. There are a lot of people out there on the internet who are inherently anti-authority. Others just like testing the lines. It is pretty easy to notice when you admin this stuff daily. Just intertegminuate, if you can, that the all-knowing eye watches you when you eat your rancid curry, pray to your eight-branched gawd, or make love to the ambulant hyenas you dotheads call women.

Last edited by Alex Linder; August 16th, 2010 at 05:16 AM.

Old August 16th, 2010 #44
Vijay Coomar
TNT NT-YT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
It's anyone. If you call someone a jew without evidence, you can be banned. I think everybody pretty much knows that who has been here more than a few days. If you're gonna level the big guns, you better have proof. Otherwise label your talk speculation, opinion, whatever. Don't act like you're some bigshot who's opinion is evidence. That's my job, and that position is filled. Filled!

Some of this is cumulative. There are a lot of people out there on the internet who are inherently anti-authority. Others just like testing the lines. It is pretty easy to notice when you admin this stuff daily. Just intertegminuate, if you can, that the all-knowing eye watches you when you eat your rancid curry, pray to your eight-branched gawd, or make love to the ambulant hyenas you dotheads call women.
hahahahaha! rancid curry.....hahha....eight branched gawd...haha...ambulant hyenas..............rotflmbrownao

what is intertegminuate btw?

Join a gym. Get in shape. If women still hate you, well then that can't be changed, but as much as they hate you, they will still want to lay you. -Keifer

Old December 10th, 2010 #45
Pete Stef

This seems to be sort of what I was looking for, but I seem to remember Alex making comments about style and improving readability. Anyway, I made the following post earlier in another part of the forum:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete Stef View Post
Quote:
Sure, that's what we're here for. You don't have to ask my permission. All I ask is people follow the few simple rules we have: sign up with a normal name. Don't lie about people being jews or federal agents - if you make that assertion, you must back it up. That's pretty much it. And of course, if you post it, you must stand behind legally and in other ways, we are not taking responsibility for others' words, whether anonymous or under real name. It's doubly important on the internet and anonymously to be honest and honorable, since the net is great cover for skulking liars, cowards and blowhards.
Hi Alex.

I've actually been looking for the rules for a while and haven't found them. Are those really all that there are? I seem to remember more, like attempting to use correct grammar and spelling, not loading posts with smileys, that sort of thing. There was a time when you posted about improving the readability of the board and you said something about getting rid of signatures, among other things. Didn't there used to be a sticky somewhere?

I don't want a signature or anything, but I would like a link to the rules.

Also, anybody else (Varg?) who might have a link, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks!
OK I found an etiquette thread: http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=21168

but that still isn't what I remember reading

Old December 10th, 2010 #46
Pete Stef

The information contained in the following was more what I was looking for, and in case I never find the original, will probably serve the purpose of illuminating at least the nature of the board style points:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete Stef View Post
Hi Alex.

I've actually been looking for the rules for a while and haven't found them. Are those really all that there are? I seem to remember more, like attempting to use correct grammar and spelling,
That makes for a better forum. It can hardly be a rule. I have said in the past, and occasionally enforce, the TCing of anyone who misspells 'a lot' and 'definitely.' Morons don't help our cause. I want VNNF standards to move higher, not lower. That means correct spelling and solid post formatting are highly appreciated, and their absence, in combination with other small negatives, will lead us to TC people.

Quote:
not loading posts with smilies,
I don't like to see these overused. Just as I don't like seeing huge numbers of exclamation points and other such indications of lack of emotional control.

Quote:
that sort of thing. There was a time when you posted about improving the readability of the board and you said something about getting rid of signatures, among other things. Didn't there used to be a sticky somewhere?
Probably is, I don't know where offhand. I'm sure Varg does. In fact, we've largely achieved what I sought. A newcomer can get up to speed on the basics of our case and cause as quickly as possible. That's in part due to my intellectual design, but mostly to the individual wisdom and brilliance of the posters. If you take a little time and study how the forum is arranged, including the subjects of the sticky thread, maybe you can make out my purposes. And if you have an idea for improving things here, I will listen to it.

And so, the style of the forum reflects the general purpose. The red color shows we are radical, not conservative. Blue is a conservative color. A lot of people do not understand what color means, or think it is a mere matter of choice. We use dark red because brighter red irritates the eye. And we use black on white because it is easiest on the eye. Much of the over-design of the forum is simple, clear, attractive, and self-reinforcing. That is, if you see what's driving us, you should be able to predict how we will handle any particular thing.

We play DOWN fantasy stuff. SF plays it up. We play DOWN knight and lady. SF plays it up. We play DOWN online "warrior," or any suggestion we are "fighting" here. SF plays it up. We want people signing up under ordinary names. We want them posting simply and accurately and honorably. The internet, as Pierce observed, is the natural medium of shitbags. Efforts must be taken to fight that intrinsic quality of this medium, so that we can maximize its incredible opportunities. As one with a print publishing background, I'm quite serious about that - the Internet is by far the greatest thing ever for collecting like minds and educating people. I thank god I was alive when it was developed. I was the last generation to come of age before the internet was widespread - I would have known nothing of what I know now without the internet. So keep that in mind when you see me repeatedly stressing that the internet is not real life, because it's based on a foundation of great gratitude to the white men who developed this medium.

In keeping with our mission we made rep invisible. It was the right decision. Many problems and squabbles disappeared immediately. I want people reading VNNF to have a quick smooth flow down the page, and for that reason have limited the size of avatars and signatures. I think we have made the right decision there too - it is very easy to read our posts. We have done all we could to set up the poster - his job is to make his post readable by only posting valuable posts, by spelling correctly, and using correct grammar, and by spacing his paragraphs with blank lines, and by using the block left and ragged right, so that the eye isn't tricked, fooled or irritated with lines ending midline and then restarting flush left - that is the main problem that still remains, and only with a handful of dim or recalcitrant posters. So when there's a thread you want to read, you can read right down the page with minimal struggle and interruption. Which is how i want it.

Old February 27th, 2011 #47
erin

What does it take to post freely? I noticed my first post wasn't posted immediately.

Old April 27th, 2011 #48
Ferguson

Quote:
No-links list:

Covington
Brad Griffin
Lindstedt.
The Skunk/ judicial-inc.
Maybe the above post should be rule 12.

Old August 31st, 2011 #49
Gadsden
Banned

Why am I still refrained from posting? All of my post are clear and concise. What about my second post was unworthy of validation? Being held to a substandard to the likes of Justin and ZOG is quite insulting.

Old May 25th, 2014 #50
Alex Linder
Administrator

Don't come here and post your thing, whatever it is, in our general forum, our top two.

That's bad manners, and we're not allowing it.

You want to come here and join and make the forum a better place by posting valuable things, great. That's the collective purpose here. And if you do that, then, after a time, you can promote your own stuff.

Those who don't grasp this principle almost instinctively are not capable of producing anything worth promoting anyway.

Quit trying to draft off VNN and earn your own eyeballs. You don't just come in here and waste our space and time promoting your stuff on first entry, it's extremely disrespectful.

We see it in our mod files, we'll simply delete it and you along with it.

Old February 11th, 2017 #51
Alex Linder
Administrator

Rules, 2017 Revisions

I just flushed posts/threads. I may be around here a bit more. If you're honest and want to sign up, feel free.

Let's try this another way. I'll just rule as an autocrat. If I don't like like your stuff, I won't approve you.

Looking for constructive stuff. I don't care what name you sign up under, but if I don't like the cut of your jib I'll simply delete you. Before or after you post stuff.

I definitely do not want and will erase accounts of:

Satanists
Klan
Christian Identity
Supporters of Ichabod's Law*

That's not all, just four groups we for sure do not want here.

Good luck.

*bans giant rollercoasters

Old February 13th, 2017 #52
Paul Vogel
Banned

Default What about free speech here?

Quote:
I recommend people join Gab.ai. If they are doing social media. It's similar to twitter. The creator, Andrew Torba, vaunts his dedication to free speech.

I have said the things I say without problem there.

Don't invest in things that aren't going to be there tomorrow.

Gab just might be. And it's only a half-year old. So it has a lot of additional functionality it will add. That means video, mostly.

Gab doesn't discriminate against #hashtags or do the manipulation that google and twitter do to discriminate against Whites.

Use the hashtag #TeamWhite. If you use the search function, these posts do show up.
What about the dedication to free speech here on VNNF?
You recently deleted and not merged threads invalidating links to them and wasted others time making those posts censored elsewhere.
George W. has not had his 5804 perverse posts or so ever "censored nor deleted" by "Alex Linder" or varg and even with these 3 posts:
See:
https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=281

What gives both "Alex Linder" and varg, here?
Why not walk the talk in your own forum first?
Being critical of Jewish censorship while you are doing it as well?

Is that not just lying hypocrisy as well?
It most certainly is!

Last edited by Paul Vogel; February 15th, 2017 at 05:44 AM.

Old February 13th, 2017 #53
varg

As if your autism benefits the forum in any way, unless nonstop repetitive posts over and over ad nauseum is considered a benefit. Boy, we're really missing out on those posts that we've already read five-hundred other times.

Old February 14th, 2017 #54
Paul Vogel
Banned

Default See How to Infight thread Post number 136 Page 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
As if your autism benefits the forum in any way, unless nonstop repetitive posts over and over ad nauseum is considered a benefit. Boy, we're really missing out on those posts that we've already read five-hundred other times.
Your false personal insults and lying hypocrisy do not benefit the forum in any way, varg.

If anyone does not like to read my posts, or if these are just "too repetitive" for them,
then they can just not read them then, or most especially only yourself included.
For example, I just don't bother reading most of your insipid and "repetitive" nonsense.

Now, can Alex Linder answer those questions himself or do you just speak for him now?

Last edited by Paul Vogel; February 15th, 2017 at 05:38 AM.

Old February 15th, 2017 #55
Crowe

All he's saying is he reserves the right to do whatever he wants on his own forums. I don't see what the fuss is about, Paul Vogel? I never got the impression by reading your posts, that you were ever a fan of "Freedom and Democracy" anyway. I think you're getting paranoid for all the wrong reasons.

Old February 16th, 2017 #56
Paul Vogel
Banned

Default I do understand and I agree he does have that right as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
All he's saying is he reserves the right to do whatever he wants on his own forums. I don't see what the fuss is about, Paul Vogel? I never got the impression by reading your posts, that you were ever a fan of "Freedom and Democracy" anyway. I think you're getting paranoid for all the wrong reasons.
I do understand and I agree he does have that right as well.
The "fuss" is any lying hypocrisy of censorship by the usual suspects,
while one is still doing it themselves. A Pot calling the kettle black.
Understand?

I am a fan of the "Bill of Rights" and of a true "Republic" but not of "Democracy",
or "rule by the mob".
What is "paranoid" about my seeing the obvious lying hypocrisy of such censorship?
Exactly what "wrong reasons" might that be, Crowe?
Clarify specifically what you mean Crowe.

Last edited by Paul Vogel; February 16th, 2017 at 04:59 AM.

Old February 16th, 2017 #57
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Vogel View Post
What is "paranoid" about my seeing the obvious lying hypocrisy of such censorship?
Exactly what "wrong reasons" might that be, Crowe?
Clarify specifically what you mean Crowe.
There is no hypocrisy outside of what you believe in your own mind. You're jumping to accusations, when I don't think Alex has even banned anyone yet, (as far as I know) after making his rule change. This means you're assuming he's going to be unreasonable, and are going into full attack mode before seeing how he's even going to enforce his new rules. You're creating drama out of something that hasn't even materialized. I can tell you probably don't like the word "autocrat". Most Americans don't, because "Muh freedoms". You're acting like this is a personal attack, but it's against something you don't actually possess here. In reality, autocracies can vary to an extreme degree, depending on who's in charge. My suggestion is to just wait and see.

Last edited by Crowe; February 16th, 2017 at 05:32 AM.

Old February 16th, 2017 #58
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Vogel View Post
What about the dedication to free speech here on VNNF?
You recently deleted and not merged threads invalidating links to them and wasted others time making those posts censored elsewhere.
George W. has not had his 5804 perverse posts or so ever "censored nor deleted" by "Alex Linder" or varg and even with these 3 posts:
See:
https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=281

What gives both "Alex Linder" and varg, here?
Why not walk the talk in your own forum first?
Being critical of Jewish censorship while you are doing it as well?

Is that not just lying hypocrisy as well?
It most certainly is!
You're done here. I will ban you after posting this response.

No, in fact I merged 2 threads into the 2015 NA thread as I said. I deleted nothing.

Take your lying paranoid ass and go somewhere else. You won't. So I'll help boot you out the door.

Old May 6th, 2017 #59
Alex Linder
Administrator

We had someone sign up on here who tried to promote CI.

We don't allow CI on here. We never will.

Old May 6th, 2017 #60
Brooklyn Rick

We have a few of those here. They have what I call " the Thorazine smile". Nosy as hell, and scary people.

Tags
rules, vnnforum

Thread