Old April 4th, 2009 #21
Mark Kerpolt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racist Chuck View Post
Minefield works.
Same here.

Old April 10th, 2009 #22
J.E.

I had trouble with firefox in general the past week.

Old April 10th, 2009 #23
Myles
Certified non-Kosher™

I used links and it loaded faster than greased lightning.

Old April 24th, 2009 #24
Mickey O'patrick
a.k.a. white minority

The kikes are bottlenecking the net. Just like every other sector in your life.

One day....these words will be illegal...BURN GOYFIRES,vnn lives and PODPLANC DEPROGRAMS....like old dusty records they will come back to life when the 2% of aryans that fight are in the midst of battle!

Old May 25th, 2009 #25
Nate Richards

Same problem, today. Yesterday, actually, since I'm posting at 12:45 am. First noticed around 9 am pst Sunday, after the forum had been down. Using latest IE.

I'm able to get on using http://206.41.127.17/ address that Linder posted in this thread.

Edit: Working fine now, tuesday night.

Old April 1st, 2010 #26
John Balmont

I don't have a problem logging in, but I do have a question.

Why do I have to log in every time I visit the site ?

Why doesn't it let me just stay logged in ?

I tick the 'remember me' box, but every time that I close my browser (firefox) and come back, I have to log in all over again.

Old April 1st, 2010 #27
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Cuz you flunked the jew test.
Fail=you.

Lol!

Old April 1st, 2010 #28
ray bateson
baппed

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Balmont View Post
I don't have a problem logging in, but I do have a question.

Why do I have to log in every time I visit the site ?

Why doesn't it let me just stay logged in ?

I tick the 'remember me' box, but every time that I close my browser (firefox) and come back, I have to log in all over again.
Check your browser settings dealing with private data storage and saved passwords.

Old April 25th, 2010 #29
varg

Has anyone been getting a Database error in the past hour ? (4/26/10 11-12am )

Old April 26th, 2010 #30
George Witzgall

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
Has anyone been getting a Database error in the past hour ? (4/26/10 11-12am )
yeah that was me. no worries.

Old May 10th, 2010 #31
Bev
drinking tea

Sir Rolf of Harris is having problems posting. He gets the following (screenshot):

He was trying to upload a picture but he gets it when making an ordinary post as well. He has cleared cookies and all the usual tricks. This is on IE. He tries on Firefox and just gets a blank page when he clicks submit.

Last edited by Bev; June 7th, 2010 at 04:07 PM.

Old May 10th, 2010 #32
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
Sir Rolf of Harris is having problems posting. He gets the following (screenshot):

He was trying to upload a picture but he gets it when making an ordinary post as well. He has cleared cookies and all the usual tricks. This is on IE. He tries on Firefox and just gets a blank page when he clicks submit.
He now thinks it's mainly just uploading images - he can post and link to pictures with just occasionally getting this error on an ordinary text post.

Old May 23rd, 2010 #33
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
He now thinks it's mainly just uploading images - he can post and link to pictures with just occasionally getting this error on an ordinary text post.
He's still getting this but now he can't post at all and it's driving him mental. Cleared his cache and all the usual tricks. Had it a couple of times myself as well.

Does it in ie and ff.

Old May 23rd, 2010 #34
varg

Does logging out & back in help any?

Old May 23rd, 2010 #35
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
I've been having trouble for some time now as some of you know. Doesn't matter what I do locally, there are still times where I cannot post, the site won't load, or runs incredibly slow.

As for Sir Rolf's problem, I've had the same issue. Be sure to copy any post BEFORE hitting the submit button. In case you aren't able to post you still have the comment ready to paste.

What you can do when you get the 'token' error message is just hit the back button and then hit the submit button. Be sure to hold the submit button down for a good second or two.

No problems at the moment though but I haven't been here much over the past few days. Maybe there's a pattern to be observed in all of this resulting in a solution.

Old May 23rd, 2010 #36
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
No. He's logged in and out on both IE and firefox and gets the same result. He's cleared cache and cookies and rebooted etc.

I get it every time on IE but on FF, I only get it sporadically. I hit refresh, get a blank page, hit refresh again and it goes through.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTPTT View Post

As for Sir Rolf's problem, I've had the same issue. Be sure to copy any post BEFORE hitting the submit button. In case you aren't able to post you still have the comment ready to paste.

What you can do when you get the 'token' error message is just hit the back button and then hit the submit button. Be sure to hold the submit button down for a good second or two.
He's had a comment copied and ready to paste for about four days now! I did tell him to hit the back button and then submit again this morning, but he got the same result. I'll tell him to try holding the submit button down though, if that works for you.

We even spent a good hour on the phone this AM trying different things and simultaneously hunting though google for any kind of solution but came up with nothing that was either a) understood or b) useful.

Old May 24th, 2010 #37
Bev
drinking tea

Right, he's managed to get one post in this morning, but now it's doing it to him again with a vengeance. He's tried OTPTT's trick of holding the reply button down for a few seconds and it makes no difference.

We've pinned it down to beginning after the last time the forum was changed in looks, and based on that and google research, he wonders if something like this might be the cause.

http://www.vbseo.com/f2/security-tok...matched-27603/

Old May 25th, 2010 #38
Bev
drinking tea

He now seems to be able to make very short posts of a few lines, but if he makes a long post, it comes back with the security error. He's got three or four in, and is going to keep trying this to see if it's consistent.

He asked me to post this instead of posting it himself because if it starts to spaz on him again, he doesn't want to have wasted one of his few chances at posting.

So if this works consistently and anyone else gets this error, try making shorter posts. (or make a short post and keep editing till you've got it all out.)

Old November 9th, 2012 #39
Mack
Banned

I'm in to free post or in moderation? I've activated the id code and still not able to see my posts.

Old November 12th, 2012 #40
Mack
Banned

Much obliged.

Thread