it's cool the way the baby doesn't start crying when the sister does

Old August 5th, 2022 #2
Tiwaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
http://nymag.com/scienceofus/2014/07...o-grow-up.html

[see the video]

it's cool the way the baby doesn't start crying when the sister does
This is why White population falling apart! No body didn't wrote anything on this thread and if you wrote about Hitler there would be thousands of philosophers :-) YES >
Babies, Marriage and creating a strong families with a lot of babies!

Old November 27th, 2022 #3
JohnUbele

Lightbulb

More organic gardens could be very helpful.

The people who operate this site have been very successful with organic gardening over the last 15 years or so:

https://www.urbanhomestead.org/

Old December 8th, 2022 #4
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

Here's a line from the movie Georgy Girl, which I just finished watching today:

Who needs a perfect lover
When you're a mother at heart?
That's all you wanted right from the start,
Well, didn't you?

So don't worry about whether your potential spouse is perfect. Just go ahead and marry him/her and go about making babies. Babies are great!
All these ideas…are chained to the existence of men, to who[m]…they owe their existence. Precisely in this case the preservation of these definite races and men is the precondition for the existence of these ideas. --Adolf Hitler

Old January 9th, 2023 #5
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

Default Mom Who Has Spent Over 8 Years Pregnant Needs Color-Code System To Keep Track Of Her 11 Kids

Mom Who Has Spent Over 8 Years Pregnant Needs Color-Code System To Keep Track Of Her Kids
Quote:

Veronica has spent roughly eight and a half years of her life pregnant, which is a stat that might make many women cringe. Her first child was born when she was only 14 years old. Her last was born when she was 34. While the idea of more kids isn't necessarily off the table, Veronica knows it's probably for the best.

Even Veronica's sister is in disbelief over the number of kids Veronica has. But they all seem happy — and very close to each other.
It's possible that the color-coding system was also a way for the kids to keep track of one another. It's a genius idea that the whole family seems happy with.

"The color-coding system is incorporated into almost everything," Veronica said. "Anything I can find in their color I'll buy; their clothes, their toys, their sheets, towels, toothbrushes, cups and plates, it's almost obsessive."

The color-coding seemed to start without Veronica even realizing it. Her firstborn was a girl, so she had a lot of pink items. Her second was a boy, so she bought blue. As more kids came, they each got their own color until it worked its way into a system.

So, what's it like having so many siblings? Veronica's 13-year-old, Mara, said it best — living in a large family is "like being at a party but without music."
All these ideas…are chained to the existence of men, to who[m]…they owe their existence. Precisely in this case the preservation of these definite races and men is the precondition for the existence of these ideas. --Adolf Hitler

Last edited by Nikola Bijeliti; January 9th, 2023 at 12:43 AM.

Old January 23rd, 2023 #6
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

Default I'm a Teen Mom - and Pregnant with My 3rd Child (and White!)

I'm a Teen Mom - and Pregnant with My 3rd Child
Quote:
A TEEN who is pregnant with her third child has opened up about the relentless trolling she receives. Angie, 19, first met her now-husband Jordan, 22, at a birthday party. After just two-and-a-half months together, when she was 15, and he was almost 18, she fell pregnant - despite being on birth control. Though people warned Angie that Jordan would leave her, he proposed, and the pair got married the day after her 16th birthday. They then welcomed their daughter Nevaeh, before Angie got pregnant again aged 17 with their son Hudson.

Old January 25th, 2023 #7
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

Default ‘I have 12 children under 12 years old – my list of strict rules makes it manageable’

‘I have 12 children under 12 years old – my list of strict rules makes it manageable’
Quote:

The mum, who lives with her church pastor husband, Chris, 38, and her 12 children all under the age of 12, has put a ban on any luxuries and is sticking to an essentials only rule post-Christmas. That means no eating out, no takeaways, no movie rentals or signing up to new streaming services, no new clothes, no outings that aren’t free and no toys or home decor. ‘The exception is any emergencies that may come up,’ Courtney said. Essentially, the family only spends money on basic groceries. It helps that they live on a farm with over 200 animals including pigs, sheep and chickens.

Old February 2nd, 2023 #8
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

Default 20-Year-Old Woman Who Was On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Boy Holding IUD In His Hand

20-Year-Old Woman Who Was On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Boy Holding IUD In His Hand
Quote:

Awe! A 20-year-old woman who was on birth control ended up giving birth to a baby boy, who came out holding his mother’s IUD in his hand!

It is reported that Violet Quick, of Idaho, had an IUD implanted in her uterus, but it ended up failing as she became pregnant with her husband’s child.

At 19, Violet and her hubby John Francis got married, but the couple had no plans on having a child, so Violet got an IUD. However, just one year into their marriage, the couple was met with a big surprise when they learned that they were now expecting a whole baby.

The married couple welcomed their baby boy named Rudy one week ago and introduced him to the world in a now viral video. In the video, Violet showed off her newborn proudly clutching his mother’s birth control device.

Thread