VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 22nd, 2014 #1
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Thumbs up White Husband, 100, dies 28 HOURS after his White wife of 73 years

Husband, 100, dies 28 HOURS after his wife of 73 years... and the last thing he did was whisper 'call me home' as she faded away

These are authentic White role models.

Quote:
  • Helen Auer, 94, passed away October 15 at home in Cincinnati, followed 28 hours later by her husband, Joe Auer
  • Helen and Joe married in 1941 and had 10 children, 16 grandchildren, 29 great-grandkids and one great-great grandchild
  • Joe Auer fought in World War II and took part in D-Day invasion
  • He kept a photo of Helen and their first two children in his pocket throughout the war and never parted with it for the rest of his life

Old October 29th, 2014 #2
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

A love story for all the ages: Elderly man's story goes viral after he's pictured eating alongside a photo of his wife and 'soulmate' of 55 years who died five years ago

White, Normal, Human ...

This is what should be celebrated.

To live life and to have reached the highest ideal of a Human relationship.

Quote:
  • Pensioner seen dining alone several times at In-N-Out Burger in California
  • Each time, he was captured gazing adoringly at an old picture of a woman
  • Now, man has revealed the woman is his wife of 55 years, who died in 2009
  • Takes photos of her with him everywhere and even kisses them goodnight
  • 'I was a very rich man. Not with money, but with love,' he told other diners

Old October 31st, 2014 #3
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

EXCLUSIVE - The true love story of the widower who dined at a burger bar with his wife's picture: 'I carry her photo everywhere and tell her how much I love her. I'm waiting for the day we can be together forever.'

Quote:
  • Picture of John Silva in In-N-Out burger bar in Fremont, California, dining with picture of his late wife Hilda moved thousands who saw it online
  • Mr Silva, 87, tells MailOnline he is shocked and touched that so many people know about his love story
  • Couple met when he missed a ball thrown to the outfield during a baseball practice session - and it rolled at her feet
  • They were separated for 10 years and met again when he delivered potatoes to her father's home, saw her and asked her: 'Are you married?'
  • The couple were married for 55 years and now, Mr Silva says: 'Every night I sleep on a reclining chair and I'll fall asleep hugging her photo'
  • Now he visits her grave almost every day and says he is sure they will be reunited

Thread