Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > The Personal Solution: Living White > How to Live White
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

View Poll Results:
0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Display Modes Share
Old October 26th, 2014 #101
dollins

black nothing added most of the time if I have the money and want a treat I might add a little bailey's or better yet st brendans (less sweet)

As to how much usually 2 cups in the am and one in the afternoon with a snack (fika time!) love my coffee not as much as tea but almost as much!

Old January 19th, 2015 #102
DuaneR

Talking

In a John Wayne Coffee Mug!

Old January 21st, 2015 #103
Chad Wentworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuaneR View Post
In a John Wayne Coffee Mug!
Good, but only as long as it's Wilkins Coffee. Strange things happen to people who don't drink Wilkins.

Old January 24th, 2015 #104
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Cowboy coffee. Start with cold water in a pot, either a percolator type pot without the guts, or a plain old cooking pot. Put in about twice as much coffee grounds as normal people use, then add a couple scoops extra just in case you got a weak batch of coffee. Bring it just to a boil, then remove from heat and let it set for about 4-5 minutes. Pour into a big mug, 16 oz. or more, and drink it. Damned good. If you want to get fancy you can pour it through a screen to filter out some of the big chunks, but not really needed because the grounds will settle anyway. You can substitute about 4 ounces of whiskey for some of the coffee and really start the day off nice.

Thread