Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 6th, 2017 #1
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Thumbs up Today's Mighty Whitey Award Goes To....

November 5, 2017

http://m.mysanantonio.com/news/local...hp?ipid=brkbar

"I pulled up to the intersection where the shooting happened and I saw two men exchanging gunfire," Langendorff said, noting the shooter and another local were shooting at each other.

Once the gunman fled the church grounds in his vehicle, Langendorff said the other man came to his car.

"The other gentleman said we needed to pursue (the shooter) because he shot up the church," he said. "So that's what I did. I just acted."

The pair chased the man down FM 539 headed North before the shooter lost control and ran off the roadway. Langendorff said the other man with him jumped out of the car and drew his rifle on Kelley.

"He didn't move after that," Langendorff said.

The pair were able to lead law enforcement authorities to where Kelley was. The 26-year-old was found dead in his vehicle. It is not immediately clear how he died.

Old November 6th, 2017 #2
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

November 5, 2017

http://nypost.com/2017/11/06/sharpsh...church-gunman/

The man hailed as a hero for confronting the Texas mass shooter during his rampage is a sharpshooting plumber with no military background — who hit the gunman through a gap in his body armor, according to a report.

Stephen Willeford managed to shoot Devin Kelley before jumping in another man’s truck and chasing him down, the Daily Mail reported.

Old April 19th, 2018 #3
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

April 18, 2018

http://www.mlive.com/news/grand-rapi...s_grand-rapids

It's a boy! Michigan couple with 13 sons add another to the clan
Updated Apr 18, 8:27 PM

The well-known Kent County couple with 13 sons has welcomed another baby into the family and -- you guessed it -- it's another son.

Jay and Kateri Schwandt on Wednesday, April 18 announced the birth of a baby boy weighing 8 pounds, 4 ounces and 21 inches long.

The baby was born shortly before 6 p.m. and came early, five days before Kateri Schwandt's expected due date.

Last edited by Randolph Dilloway; April 19th, 2018 at 10:27 PM.

Old April 21st, 2018 #4
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

April 21, 2018

Kynan Dutton

Yes, the same Kynan Dutton who was arrested along with Craig Cobb in Leith, North Dakota some of you made fun of.

Keep in mind he has kept his mouth shut, while Craig Cobb never did.

He attended the NSM rally today knowing full well there was going to be some prick of an anti-fa from his former state continuously following him around, posting his cell phone number and current home town in just about every fifth tweet today.

Kynan deserves our respect, even if some of us do not totally agree with him.

Last edited by Randolph Dilloway; April 21st, 2018 at 05:32 PM.

Thread