VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 18th, 2014 #1
Smiley
Banned

Default White people and pit bulls.

What is this shit where 30% of upper middle class white people who live in all white areas have these nigger dogs?

I guess they are all sweethearts who go to the shelter to get a dog and it's full of pit bulls from human resues of black pit bull breeders, breeding them to slaughter the dog that got stolen from them in the parking lot by niggers (called bait dogs)

Yes, here is how the story goes.

Niggers snatch some old ladies dog out of her car, so they can watch their pit bull tear it apart.

Police raid the said nigger's house of dog horrors and send the dogs to a shelter.

Shelter has to euthanize all the precious little good doggies because they need to make room for the new arrivals, everyone's sweet little house pet they had to give up cuz they can't find a job, that was given to some nigger, now gets killed and taken out in a garbage truck.

Now liberal white person, who lost their dog goes to the shelter, sees pit bull, and pays to take it home.

Pit bull starts attacking neighborhood dogs, seriously injuring and mentally scarring poor animals, poor animals become unfriendly and viscious themselves, have to be put down or given up to the shelter.

My god, does the trail of sadness and destruction niggers bring upon everything ever end? It's like the horror is too much to fathom or comprehend so we give into it.

Old August 18th, 2014 #2
Anthony Lynch
Banned

Fantastic job blaming a dog for problems created by niggers. Let's try to be sensible. It is stupid ghetto niggers who cause the problem NOT pitbulls. Unfortunately pitbulls get a bad rap simply because this. Niggers are predisposed to animal abuse. Any scientific observations into the matter will show this. They are not like white peoples whom care for the environmentand animal rights. Niggers like to get pitbulls as weapons,yet lack the cognitive and moral ability to provide proper care or training.

For example where I live is almost all white and almost everyone owns a dog. There's only one nigger out of 50 whites. Now take a wild guess who can't seem to find a leash when he goes to walk it's dog? Big mystery there right?

In defense of APBT it is a fine breed of dog when a responsible white owner is concerned. Known for strength intelligence and loyalty they are excellent guard dogs and unlike GSD have short coats which make them excellent for owners who might be allergic to the long hair of a German Shepherd.

I understand and agree with your post but when you call them "nigger dogs" it just doesn't make sense to me. All dog-human relationship began when ancient Europeans domesticated wolves. It's totally salacious
http://www.dontbullymybreed.org

Old August 18th, 2014 #3
varg

Default more..

#1 Pit Bull (the niggers' best friend) thread

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=188300

Old August 19th, 2014 #4
notmenomore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiley View Post

My god, does the trail of sadness and destruction niggers bring upon everything ever end? It's like the horror is too much to fathom or comprehend so we give into it.

...see Joseph Conrad The Heart of Darkness, or its 20th century knockoff movie Apocalypse now.

It does not end.

Old August 19th, 2014 #5
Robert Ransdell

Subject is actually something that has been on my mind recently - there is a racial component to it, and perhaps in a small way with a few people there is a way to promote White nationalism, albeit only a very small section of Whites could be reached in this fashion, but hear me out.

Recently pit bulls have been a big topic of discussion here in my region, a local town was talking about removing a ban in place, and a number of attacks have been reported on within the last month or two.

This coverage and public discussion has included those people who have been owners of the dogs who have insisted the dogs are good pets. There has also been discussion, CAREFUL DISCUSSION , by the media about the majority of the attacks being more the fault of the owners than the dogs. Very carefully the media mentions that the dogs are "status symbols" for some, the dogs have become "status symbols". They have alluded to their owners encouraging them to be violent and to defend the home they live at. The media has also mentioned the homes their owners live at are usually hotbeds for illegal activity, drugs, etc.

Of course missing in all this coverage is the fact that the owners are all Black, these types of environments are Black, the "status symbol" the dog helps to complete is one of a Black thug drug dealer, gang member, etc. Of course everyone here can see this, hopefully Whites in the population can recognize this.

So it seems the White owners of these dogs have been careful along with the media to craft their argument so as not to include race in the subject, even though it is completely relevant. You have these people on TV saying that it is not the dog, it is the "lifestyle" of some of the dogs owners, again doing everything they can to avoid race.

These White pit bull owners are passionate people, it is obvious. Is there any potential in trying to get these people to stand for their race if for no other reason but to ensure that their pets are not taken away? Would a White pit bull owner be more likely to admit racial differences, or even better, be mad as hell and be ready to lay it all out there with regard to their opinions on racial matters if "diversity" cost them their pet? Pit bull bans could easily be identified as simply one of a million ways this country has bent over backward to accommodate Blacks, one of which, with a small segment of the population could be a way to reach them about race and the need for a White nation.

I really have no opinion on pit bulls one way or the other, not a strong opinion anyway, it was just something I took note of during the recent coverage of the issue here in my region, maybe it is something to consider, maybe not.

- George Lincoln Rockwell concluding his speech at Brown University in 1966

Last edited by Robert Ransdell; August 19th, 2014 at 08:40 PM.

Old August 19th, 2014 #6
Robert Ransdell

This is exactly the kind of report and coverage I was talking about. Take note of the way in which the media and the dog owners skirt the issue of race here, no way in hell they are not aware of reality here.

- George Lincoln Rockwell concluding his speech at Brown University in 1966

Old August 20th, 2014 #7
M.N. Dalvez

Smiley, this is stupid.

Dogs are a reflection of their owners.

Niggers (or white niggers) bringing up pitbulls will result in ... well, 'nigger dogs', as you said, with all the flaws that niggers themselves have.

If they are brought up in a responsible fashion and treated properly, they won't develop those kinds of problems.

Old August 20th, 2014 #8
Sam Emerson
Diversity = White Genocide

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.N. Dalvez View Post
Smiley, this is stupid.

Dogs are a reflection of their owners.

Niggers (or white niggers) bringing up pitbulls will result in ... well, 'nigger dogs', as you said, with all the flaws that niggers themselves have.

If they are brought up in a responsible fashion and treated properly, they won't develop those kinds of problems.
Maybe Pit Bulls raised by Whites aren't dangerous, but I wouldn't bet my life on it.

The Centers for Disease Control report (PDF) that showed Pit Bulls are the niggers of dogs.

Breeds of Dogs Involved in Fatal Human Attacks in the United States between 1979 and 1998

An study of dog attacks from 1982 to 2009... same results. Pit Bulls are the number one killer breed in the United States.

Until there's a study that breaks out the statistics by the owner's race it's better to avoid all killer dogs.

Old August 20th, 2014 #9
Anthony Lynch
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Emerson View Post
Maybe Pit Bulls raised by Whites aren't dangerous, but I wouldn't bet my life on it.
You sound like a wimpy guy may I recommend a small dog?

Quote:
The Centers for Disease Control report (PDF) that showed Pit Bulls are the niggers of dogs.
Lol pitbulls are more like the "fighting Irish" than they are niggers

Quote:
Until there's a study that breaks out the statistics by the owner's race it's better to avoid all killer dogs.
Suuure that "study" will be coming out right after the one showing blacks are disproportionately responsible for bedbug and cockaroach outbreaks, car accidents, riots, frivolous lawsuits, false police reports and everything else bad. Just use common sense! Are you more likely to be attacked by a dog pitbul in niggerville or in a White community (providing you are not illegally trespassing in their yard)?

Last edited by Anthony Lynch; August 20th, 2014 at 12:04 PM.

Old August 20th, 2014 #10
M.N. Dalvez

Quote:
Just use common sense!
Yes. Those statistics completely ignore the racial angle, that niggers and Mexicans (or whatever you call them) are very much more likely to mistreat their dogs and deliberately raise them for fighting other dogs.

So we have to treat them as completely unreliable - the stats, that is, not the breed of dog.

Old October 26th, 2014 #11
dollins

I'm not a fan of pitbulls (though I don't mind English bulldogs) an ex girlfriend had one and it was a nice dog she raised it and took care of it so as the others said it was not a "nigger dog"

Old June 25th, 2015 #12
Zorost

Pitbulls used to be the all-American breed. The dog in the 'Little Rascals' was a pitbull.

I'd never get a rescue dog. It is almost impossible for dogs to unlearn past experiences due to their form of intelligence (learn by association.) I wouldn't have a problem with a pitbull raised by (most) whites though.

One of the problems with the stats is that a lot of breeds look similar to a pitbull, and anything that looks even vaguely like a pitbull will be labeled as such by victims and media alike.

What they are supposed to look like:

Old January 6th, 2017 #13
Mr. Deakin

In actual truth, very few people have seen or been around a true to type American Pit Bull Terrier. More often then not breeds such as The American Bully, The American Bulldog, The American Staffordshire Terrier or various crosses of these together or crossed in The American Pit Bull Terrrier.

The American Bully American Bully - Google Search

The American Bulldog American Bulldog - Google Search

The American Staffordshire Terrier american staffordshire terrier - Google Search

The American Bully is nothing more then "Nigger Bling" on a leash. Bred for muscular form, head size and aggression.

The American Bulldog is still bred for the most part for their working qualities in the field as catch-dogs on hog hunts or for weight pull sporting shows where they excel.

The American Staffordshire Terrier is a close cousin of the APBT and is often wrongfully called an APBT by some. They are the breed you see at the big conformation dog shows.

The true to type American Pit Bull Terrier, sometimes called The American Pit Bulldog or The American Game-Dog is a far cry from those listed above. While they retain a natural aggression toward other dogs they are of very sound mind and temperament and very well know for their love of people, in particular children.

The true to type AMERICAN PIT BULL TERRIER

www.realpitbull.com/history.html

In it's true to type form, the APBT is a beautiful breed. Niggers have ruined the reputation of the breed by breeding for cosmetic reasons and crossing other breeds into the APBT.

Old January 7th, 2017 #14
Mr. Deakin

[QUOTE=Mr. Deakin;2141738]In actual truth, very few people have seen or been around a true to type American Pit Bull Terrier. More often then not breeds such as The American Bully, The American Bulldog, The American Staffordshire Terrier or various crosses of these together or crossed in The American Pit Bull Terrrier.

The American Staffordshire Terrier american staffordshire terrier - Google Search

The American Bully is nothing more then "Nigger Bling" on a leash. Bred for muscular form, head size and aggression.

The American Bulldog is still bred for the most part for their working qualities in the field as catch-dogs on hog hunts or for weight pull sporting shows where they excel.

The American Staffordshire Terrier is a close cousin of the APBT and is often wrongfully called an APBT by some. They are the breed you see at the big conformation dog shows.

The true to type American Pit Bull Terrier, sometimes called The American Pit Bulldog or The American Game-Dog is a far cry from those listed above. While they retain a natural aggression toward other dogs they are of very sound mind and temperament and very well know for their love of people, in particular children.

In it's true to type form, the APBT is a beautiful breed. Niggers have ruined the reputation of the breed by breeding for cosmetic reasons and crossing other breeds into the APBT.

Old January 7th, 2017 #15
Mr. Deakin

[QUOTE=Mr. Deakin;2141738]In actual truth, very few people have seen or been around a true to type American Pit Bull Terrier. More often then not breeds such as The American Bully, The American Bulldog, The American Staffordshire Terrier or various crosses of these together or crossed in The American Pit Bull Terrrier.

Tags
pit bulls

Thread