Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > The Personal Solution: Living White > How to Live White
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

View Poll Results:
0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Display Modes Share
Old January 19th, 2007 #1
William Robert
Banned

Default Go to prison for a year for spanking your child.

Pro-Homo Childless Jew wants to dictate to us how to raise our children.
http://www.mercurynews.com/mld/mercu...htm?source=rss

No-spank bill on way
By Mike Zapler
MediaNews Sacramento Bureau
SACRAMENTO - The state Legislature is about to weigh in on a question that stirs impassioned debate among moms and dads: Should parents spank their children?

Assemblywoman Sally Lieber, D-Mountain View, wants to outlaw spanking children up to 3 years old. If she succeeds, California would become the first state in the nation to explicitly ban parents from smacking their kids.

Making a swat on the behind a misdemeanor might seem a bit much for some -- and the chances of the idea becoming law appear slim, at best -- but Lieber begs to differ.

``I think it's pretty hard to argue you need to beat a child 3 years old or younger,'' Lieber said. ``Is it OK to whip a 1-year-old or a 6-month-old or a newborn?''

The bill, which is still being drafted, will be written broadly, she added, prohibiting ``any striking of a child, any corporal punishment, smacking, hitting, punching, any of that.'' Lieber said it would be a misdemeanor, punishable by up to a year in jail or a fine up to $1,000, although a legal expert advising her on the proposal said first-time offenders would probably only have to attend parenting classes.

The idea is encountering skepticism even before it's been formally introduced. Beyond the debate among child psychologists -- many of whom believe limited spanking can be effective -- the bill is sure to face questions over how practical it is to enforce and opposition from some legislators who generally oppose what they consider ``nanny government.''

``Where do you stop?'' asked Assemblyman Chuck DeVore, R-Irvine, who said he personally agrees children under 3 shouldn't be spanked but has no desire to make it the law. ``At what point are we going to say we should pass a bill that every parent has to read a minimum of 30 minutes every night to their child? This is right along those same lines.''

One San Jose mother of three said she believes spanking is a poor way to discipline children, but she also wondered whether a legislative ban makes sense. Should a mom who slaps her misbehaving kid in the supermarket, she asked, be liable for a crime?

``If my 6-year-old doesn't put his clothes in the hamper, I'm not going to whack him. He just won't get his clothes washed,'' said Peggy Hertzberg, 38, who teaches parenting classes at the YWCA. ``I think instead of banning spanking, parents need to learn different ways of disciplining and redirecting their children.''

Lieber conceived the idea while chatting with a family friend and legal expert in children's issues worldwide. The friend, Thomas Nazario, said that while banning spanking might seem like a radical step for the United States, more than 10 European countries already do so. Sweden was the first, in 1979.

Nazario said there's no good rationale for hitting a child under 3, so the state should draw a ``bright line'' in the law making it clear.

``Why do we allow parents to hit a little child and not someone their own size?'' asked Nazario, a professor at the University of San Francisco Law School. ``Everyone in the state is protected from physical violence, so where do you draw the line? To take a child and spank his little butt until he starts crying, some people would define that as physical violence.''

It's unclear how a spanking ban would be enforced. Most slapping, after all, happens in the confines of a home, and most children up to age 3 aren't capable of reporting it.

Doctors, social workers and others who believe a child has been abused are required by law to report it to authorities. Nazario said he and Lieber are still debating whether to treat slapping the same way, or simply to encourage those who witness it to report it. But in either case, said Lieber, the law ``would allow people who view a beating to say, `Excuse me, that's against the law.' ''

Experts in child psychology disagree over whether spanking is a legitimate or effective way for parents to discipline their children. Professor Robert Larzelere, who has studied child discipline for 30 years, said his research shows spanking is fine, as long as it's used sparingly and doesn't escalate to abuse.

``If it's used in a limited way,'' the Oklahoma State University professor said, ``it can be more effective than almost any other type of punishment.'' He added that children 18 months old or younger shouldn't be spanked at all, because they can't understand why it's happening.

As for Lieber's proposal, the professor said: ``I think this proposal is not just a step too far, it's a leap too far. At least from a scientific perspective there really isn't any research to support the idea that this would make things better for children.''

But Lieber is optimistic that lawmakers will find her proposal hard to resist. For the record, she does not have children and says she was not slapped as a child. But she does have a cat named Snoop, which her veterinarian told her never to hit.

``And if you never hit a cat,'' Lieber said, ``you should never hit a kid.''

Old January 19th, 2007 #2
Subrosa
Banned

This is what happens when faggots, jews and muds get control of a state. California is gone. It should be a lesson for us out here who want to prevent this from happening in our state. Shoot the bastards.

Old January 19th, 2007 #3
diabloblanco92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bob
Laws that pass in California eventually trickle down and get passed in the rest of the states. At least you get a warning so you can try to fight it in your state. With all of these new laws they're doing their best to make criminals out of everybody. When will this foolishness end?
Liberalism 1970= "Nationalize everything"

Liberalism 2007= "Criminalize everything"

Old January 20th, 2007 #4
SUNOFSPARTA
MIA

Default say what you mean,then follow up

I got beat from birth to the time I finely escaped,so I elected not to hit my kids and carry on the ignorant tradition I was placed in.

I learned early on to fight nonwhites and never developed the ideas of physically disciplining tiny children.

I figured that if I couldn't at least out smart my own kids, then I wasn't much of a parent,father,husband or white human being.

Today,my kids are in college and doing fine.Yes they still "try" me occasionally,as they always have done,but I've always viewed it as a challenge to my intellect rather than a resistance to my authority.

I don't regret NOT spanking them today,as they are very successful,happy,healthy people.

Read a few child physiology books,but don't take the crap too seriously; and learn to speak directly and honestly with your children.Actually doing what you promise, works wonders ,I've found.

Old January 21st, 2007 #5
Kind Lampshade Maker
The paranormal silent type

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bob
...I think it's pretty hard to argue you need to beat a child 3 years old or younger,'' Lieber said. ``Is it OK to whip a 1-year-old or a 6-month-old or a newborn?''...
Anybody who does those things should be sterilized and then beaten to death, as a form of racial hygiene.
Scandinavian countries and Austria have outlawed corporal punishment

Old January 21st, 2007 #6
William Robert
Banned

Default The Jews know best? I don't think so.

Do you see how this Kike does the old bait and switch with the terms.

From innocent "Spanking" to criminal "Beating" and "Whipping".

Are these two actions the same? I don't think so.

The Jews would suggest, through their Jewish psycho-babble, that we just reason with our 2 and 3 year olds.

Ever hear of the "Terrible Twos"? There is a reason for the aweful name of that stage of human life. "Two" is generally the time when children test the boundries that have been set by the parents. Children at that age are literally as defiant as they can possibly be.

Just how do you reason with a 2 or 3 year old child who is testing the boundries that have been put in place by the parent?

Have you ever wondered why the same Jews that say we can't spank our children are the same ones who advocate giving them psycho-tropic medications?

Yes, the Jewish psychologists are currently marketing prozac for 3 year olds. Oh, drugging them with Jewish, mind-altering drugs is certainly better for the Jews who are making money from selling that crap. But is it really better for the children who will be literally drugged for the rest of their lives by Jewish Psychologists? I don't think so.

When the 2 or 3 year old, in an act of purposeful defiance, does the very thing you have repeatedly told him not to do, like reaching out and putting his hand on the hot stove for example, will the response, of the threat of a spanking, which would be a humiliating "light swat" on the tushy, really ruin the child. I don't think it will ruin the child, but it may save his life.

How about the child that runs out into the street into on-coming traffic?

In this instance you yell out for the child to come back, to stay out of the street, to not get run over and killed.

Would you rather have a child who has previously tested the parental boundries and has come to the conclusion that the parents should be trusted and obeyed

or:

would you rather have a child, who's defiance has never been challenged, who continues to rebel against your authority and your atttempts to save it's life?

Punishment and the threat of punishment have always been a great deterrent to un-acceptable and self-destructive behaviour. It has always worked and it always will, on many different levels. Only when there is weak or no punishment does criminal or abhorrant behaviour continue to thrive.

The Jews who push their Jewish psychology on the masses telling white parents that they can't discipline their children are poisoning the parent's ability to raise their children effectively.

In many cases, the children who have never been spanked, punished, or disciplined and the children who's parents could never say "NO" are the same spoiled brats running around race-mixing, acting like whiggers, and are generally being the most selfish and self-serving people on the planet.

They are the ones who run around with the "it's all about me" mentality.

Regardless of whether or not you believe spanking your own child is right or wrong, the real question is this:

Should a Childless Jew have the authority to dictate how anybody raises their own children?

Do you really want to know how these Jews would raise your white children if they were allowed to seize that opportunity?

Do the Jews know best? I don't think so.

Old January 21st, 2007 #7
William Robert
Banned

Default "How do you enforce that?" Can you say, BIG BROTHER!!

Spank a little kid, go to jail
http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cg...AGE2NLGQD1.DTL

Sacramento -- A Bay Area lawmaker said Thursday she will introduce a bill next week that seeks to make California the first state in the nation to ban spanking children who are 3 years old and younger.

The legislation would make the violation a misdemeanor punishable by up to one year in jail or a fine of up to $1,000.

"I think we ought to have a law against beating children," said Assemblywoman Sally Lieber, D-Mountain View.

The lawmaker said she conceived of the idea after chatting with an acquaintance who is a legal expert on child abuse. While California would be the first state to adopt such a measure if it becomes law, it wouldn't be the first in the world. There are already 15 countries -- mostly in Europe -- that have banned hitting children.

In an interview with The Chronicle, Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger said he was unfamiliar with the bill but had an immediate question about its practicality.

"How do you enforce that?" he asked.

One lawmaker in the Assembly simply objected to the idea of legislating how parents can discipline their kids.

"To me, this is symptomatic of this nonstop trend toward a nanny state," said Assemblyman Chuck DeVore, R-Irvine. "The government appears to be taking it on itself to be everybody's parent, everybody's big brother, and to legislate the tiniest details of personal family life."

Besides, there are already laws on the books that make it illegal to abuse a child, he said.

Lois Weithorn, who teaches family law at UC's Hastings College of the Law, said while there are both civil and criminal statutes addressing child abuse, there is room for subjectivity on what constitutes abuse.

"There are laws on the books, but corporal punishment has always been a challenge to deal with," she said. "Most jurisdictions do not sanction parents (for) corporal punishment that doesn't result in physical injury."

That's the reason we need a law that clearly delineates what is legal or not, Lieber said.

"Under current law, parents can beat their children to a reasonable degree," she said. "I just think that that's plain wrong and we ought to ban any sort of physical attack on children who are not old enough to defend themselves."

But Weithorn said even Lieber's bill could potentially be open to interpretation, such as what is spanking versus a pat on the bottom.

"We're dealing with the challenge of drawing lines," the law professor said.

Dr. Carol Miller, clinical professor of pediatrics at UCSF Medical Center, said she agrees corporal punishment for babies and toddlers is not appropriate. She encourages parents to make expectations appropriate and clear.

"You remove them from the place that is off-limits and at the same time, you have to use (spoken) language, your body language such as a stern look in your face to let them know that was inappropriate," Miller said. "And at that developmental age, you have to do that over and over and over again."

She questioned the idea of making spanking a crime that could potentially result in jail time.

"I'm not quite sure how that helps the parent be a better parent," Miller said. "Separating a child from the parent ... (could potentially be) very destructive."

Do you really, in your wildest fantasies, think this kike has the best interests of white children in mind?

Old January 21st, 2007 #8
Oy Ze Hate
We're the Good Guys

This coming from some witch who (probably) proudly supports NAMBLA; the guys do a lot more to young bottoms than spank them. And they're not even the parents. America is a sick, sick society. WTF ever happened to government staying the hell out of our homes?

Old January 21st, 2007 #9
William Robert
Banned

Default Yes she is definately pro-homo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oy Ze Hate
This coming from some witch who (probably) proudly supports NAMBLA; the guys do a lot more to young bottoms than spank them. And they're not even the parents. America is a sick, sick society. WTF ever happened to government staying the hell out of our homes?

Have you ever wondered why the same Jews that say we can't spank our children are the same ones who advocate giving them psychotropic medications?

Popping Pills in Preschool
http://www.biopsychiatry.com/antidep.../toddlers.html
"But no one flinched when a child psychiatrist told a conference of parents and counselors last month that she had prescribed antidepressants to children as young as 3-1/2."

Preschoolers on Prozac?
http://www.askdrgayle.com/qa200.htm
"The increased use of psychotropic drugs to treat children in the United States in recent years is cause for concern and watchfulness. The alarming rate at which preschoolers are being recommended for drug therapy to control behavior at school is nothing short of alarming to many experts in the field! In one midwestern study, (included in an article in the Journal of the American Medical Association, February, 2000) over half of 223 children under four, diagnosed with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder received at least one psychotropic medication."

Geeze we wouldn't want to psychologically cripple them with a spanking now would we!!! It's much more compassionate to hook them on mind-altering drugs instead.

Do the Jews know best?? I don't think so.

Old January 25th, 2007 #10
Kind Lampshade Maker

Kicking a kid's ass and even certain forms of verbal violence will compromise a child's self-confidence. Therefore, render it either aggressive or reclusive. Perhaps, Billy Bob would like our endorsing his getting one of his mules to kick his son in the head. An old family tradition

Old January 25th, 2007 #11
Kind Lampshade Maker

Some parents, for whatever reason, either aren't capable or don't have the personal integrity required for raising their children in a responsible- and loving manner. It's only because of these types that we need laws. These laws are not there initialy to punish psycho parents. But, are in place for the protection of children. Indeed, there are difficult children, out there. But, one has to research the parents' backgrounds and one has to study their behavior to determine if they are dealing in an unselfish and loving manner or not, to determine why this particular child has these anti-social traits, in case negative medical backgrounds do not play a role in these negativen behavioral traits. Single parents, regardless of both traditional genders, lack the check & balances of which would be taken for granted in a healthy relationship where both parents are present. Of course, if both parents have a healthy mental condition

Old January 27th, 2007 #12
lawrence dennis
Anti-anti-antisemite

it is a well-known fact that blacks and browns 'discipline' their 'chilluns' much more harshly than whites, but the real target of this bill is the family father, to be watched over and removed from the scene at the whim of the female. Fatherless families are to become the rule everywhere in Amerikwa. All part of making females 'ekwal' ...

How is the faithful city become an harlot! It was full of judgment: righteousness lodged in it, but now murderers. Thy silver is become dross, thy wine mixed with water. Thy princes are rebellious, and companions of thieves: every one loveth gifts, and followeth after rewards.

Xian WN!

"The Jew can only be understood if it is known what he strives for: ... the destruction of the world.... [it is] the tragedy of Lucifer."

Holy-Hoax Exposed, Hollow-Cost Examined, How Low Cost? (toons)

Old January 27th, 2007 #13
Sunlightdemented

Smacking children law in England:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4175905.stm

Old January 27th, 2007 #14
commiekiller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kind Lampshade Maker
Anybody who does those things should be sterilized and then beaten to death, as a form of racial hygiene.
Scandinavian countries and Austria have outlawed corporal punishment
and what are you going to say next, that whites do not belong in america. Didnt you guys come from vikings, wow, what a nation of pussies that cant even discipline their kids. Let me see you set foot on american soil, i'll beat you to death!!!! And if you have a kid, his little terrorist temper tantrum shit will result in his deportation!!

I think all parents who do not spank or otherwise effectively discipline ther kid when he throw tantrum should be shot, that includes faggot liberal strasserite europeans who wernt spanked as kids and turned out to become pussies who want to do away with the old ways we have done since time began.

Once, i spanked my sons ass in the parking lot for throwing a fit over i dont even remember, and this bitch walked up to me and said, "that child abuse", so i was like, "you wanna be next lady", she turned and quickly walked away.

By the way, I want my kid to be violent, you have to if you wanna survive in this sea of nigger shit, so maybe i should spank him more if that is true.

Old January 28th, 2007 #15
Kind Lampshade Maker

Quote:
Originally Posted by commiekiller
and what are you going to say next, that whites do not belong in america. Didnt you guys come from vikings, wow, what a nation of pussies that cant even discipline their kids. Let me see you set foot on american soil, i'll beat you to death!!!! And if you have a kid, his little terrorist temper tantrum shit will result in his deportation!! .
My foot was last set on American soil probably before you were born.
I grew up in a Detroit suburb.
Where do you come from?
Where's that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by commiekiller
Once, i spanked my sons ass in the parking lot for throwing a fit over i dont even remember, and this bitch walked up to me and said, "that child abuse", so i was like, "you wanna be next lady", she turned and quickly walked away.

By the way, I want my kid to be violent, you have to if you wanna survive in this sea of nigger shit, so maybe i should spank him more if that is true.
I never spanked my kids and they behave just fine. When a kid throws a tantrum, that's it's way of communicating that something is wrong. As a loving parent, you could have used your head and have dealt with it in an appropriate manner.
Indeed, your kid's going to be violent. Your ass will certainly not escape his wrath
That lady went light on you. If I had seen that, I wouldn't have been so friendly

Old January 28th, 2007 #16
commiekiller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kind Lampshade Maker
My foot was last set on American soil probably before you were born.
I grew up in a Detroit suburb.
Where do you come from?
Where's that?
Is your name Marshall Mathers, a.k.a Eminem?

Quote:
I never spanked my kids and they behave just fine. When a kid throws a tantrum, that's it's way of communicating that something is wrong. As a loving parent, you could have used your head and have dealt with it in an appropriate manner.
You mean cater to his bullshit? Buy him the stupid fucking toy, give in, let a 3 year old give you orders, some man you are. "communicating that something is wrong", LMAO!
Well spanking, a pop on the hand, switching and "forced exercise" are my favorite ways of communicating to the child that something is wrong, and his behavior is uncouth and unacceptable

You are encouraging your kids to be little terrorist, "I'me gonna get my way or make your shopping trip a living hell".....Either way, the terrorist accomplishes his goal.

There is no little terrorist in my house!!!!! He leanred quickly I have no tolerance for such bullshit.

So yeah, I bet you turned out great, come on, fess up, you were abused as a child, proabaly sexualy, so you got discipline and consequences of actions confused with the pain you went through as a child.

Old January 28th, 2007 #17
Kind Lampshade Maker

I'm continually getting sexually abused.
Even, to this day.
Ever since puberty, as a matter of fact.
Now and then, I'd cop some sex. Being denied sex is a form of sexual abuse of which I've been subjected to, all my life

Old January 29th, 2007 #18
Kind Lampshade Maker

Some people try to avoid spanking and it seems some nut-case-retards like to bully, even though there's plenty of scientific knowledge out there, concerning child rearing (no pun intended), advocating friendly raising of children. There are some entities who claim to be at the very top of the Totem Pole, as if they're better than Niggers. However, the arguments violence-con are way over their heads. Or, at least, they will not weigh the evidence, for whatever reason (most likely because of intellectual deficiencies).
When I claim that I can raise children in a loving way, I'm taken as a liar (This highlights my main argument for the allowance of having sockpuppets. While I'm busy lampooning our enemies with attempted satire, how did ex-Mod Franco expect me to get taken serious on serious issues when he banned my serious sock puppet? I won't take the opportunity to get in some low blows on a defunct Mod. I'll let cowards do that.) with remarks that my kid allegedly throws tantrums, as if it's impossible to raise children without violence.
My lightening of the thread holds me back from getting sucked into a flame war with some genetic Miscreant who claims to have killed Commies. I'd like to see a tally on how many Commies this kid has actually killed outside of cyberspace. That Freak can kick a baby's ass. But, if it ever got busted and it's I.P.,here, were ever to show up at the D.A.'s office, it'd better hope to have gotten thrown in the cage full of Niggers and not into that filled with felonious Whites. Pertaining to the issue of child abuse, those Whites behind bars are much less lawless than the system infront bars. In fact, on that issue, they're righteous. Up periscope to you, loser

Old January 29th, 2007 #19
Kind Lampshade Maker

Would your family even consider it inpolite to comment to a husband on how he were to raise his wife?

Old January 29th, 2007 #20
commiekiller

Quote:
But, if it ever got busted and it's I.P.,here, were ever to show up at the D.A.'s office, it'd better hope to have gotten thrown in the cage full of Niggers and not into that filled with felonious Whites
wow,he just admitted he is into gay interracial sex

Quote:
While I'm busy lampooning our enemies with attempted satire,
a great sacrifice he has made, what a brave and patriotic selfless act he has done for us

I hope when you get busted for kiddie porn or whatever crimes against nature you comitt, it is whites who are your cellmates, not just any whites, our own P.O.Ws, people who defied the system and paid the ultimate price. One thing is certain, you will not talk your bullshit to them, only behind your computer screen are you so tough. My wife would kick your ass,no, my 4 year old, hahaha, douchebag! Real men hate clowns!!!!!!
And your lampshades stink like a kike's ass!!! Noone wants your lampshades, the germans of the 1930s and 40s were nothing like the freaks of today who believe they can fight a war over the internet.
Does anyone outside the internet even know you have racist beliefes?
Have you ever been in a fight before, have you ever been in a streetfight, marched down the streets flying your colors with pride and were attacked by a mob of reds, outnumbered 5 to 1 but stood your ground? Have you ever been shot at, have you ever shot back?
Does pride, strength, honor, love and life have anything to do with you?
Call me a mindless thug, call me a criminal, a brutal extremeist, call me what you will, believe everything the media says.
I may seem like a bad dream for you, while you sit back and drink hot coco in your bathrobe while you try to put down the majority of white americans who dont live up to your socialist agenda and your hollywood nazi ideals, but when your city is burning in flames and it seems your whole world has fallen apart, then we wont seem so distant from you, as we, skinheads, lead the way to victory. All us "criminals", ex-soldiers and "thugs"!
Go back to the niggers side, I really dont think you want to live in an aryan nation. You are just too good for us indeed.

Thread