Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > The Personal Solution: Living White > How to Live White
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

View Poll Results:
0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Display Modes Share
Old June 21st, 2008 #41
WIGANMIKE

At first I thought the post was a wind up, as its so stupid, but now I see that the KIKES are actually serious, OMG!

Smacking a small child on the bum or tapping a baby on the hand, is not CHILD ABUSE, thats why our whole world wide system is fucked, its proven that physical correction does work, and there is a difference between physical discipline, and child abuse..

example..

A 9month old baby, is crawling towards a plug socket with wet hands, now you can't watch your baby, 24/7, you go to the toilet , you come in your front room, its about to put its hands in the sockets, you shout at the baby to stop, but ignores you and carry on going, you just drag the baby away in time,

Someone knocks on your door, you answer it with the baby, the baby is frustrated so its kicking screaming AND crying, you put the baby down,, turn round for a split second, it finds you amusing keep chasing the baby, as it goes to the famous socket again, something a little bit more extreme to protect your baby needs to be done, as shouting know longer works.

Do you pick the baby up, drop kick it through the window, then trun over it with your car?

Orrr do you run over smack its hand, and let the baby know thats what will happen everytime it goes to the socket?

There is a big difference, and were bringing our children to be soft, why do you think the army are so strict?

JAPAN, has the lowest crime rate in the world, but has the strictest up bringing, mmmmmm

Old June 21st, 2008 #42
F.W. Braun
Banned

Hitting a child is disgusting. Go hit someone your own size, thug. It's no way to raise a child. Same goes for animals. A man who physically assaults women, children, and animals is not a man.

Old June 25th, 2008 #43
ruslan21

Default psychologists and social workers

They conspire to abolish parents' ownership of children: They want to extend the nanny-welfare state.

It was always a goal of Communists to have social workers given the power to make arrests; now they can expropriate our children while the police arrest us, and we get sent to prison to be raped by half-apes. See the work of W. Cleon Skousen.

They are Jews and Leftists, and they should be gassed.

Old June 28th, 2008 #44
Ironguard1940

Default Discipline, NOT abuse is the way to raise kids

There is a fine line between disciplining and abusing children. Discipline is punishing your kids in a reasonable way when they do something they are not supposed to do or act the way they are not supposed to act. Abuse is going overboard with that discipline. Anyone with kids knows what I mean. Spanking, sending kids to their rooms, taking away computer or TV privileges, THAT is discipline. Locking them in a closet or hitting them so hard with your fists or an object until they have bruises on them, bleeding or become unconscious, that is abuse. Kids will be kids, but they need discipline or they will grow up spoiled brats with no self control. The government abuses kids by forcing them to go to school with violent muds and they have a nerve to tell us how to raise our own. Fuck the government and fuck jews. I will continue to spank my children when they need it, but as far as hitting or abusing my children, that will not ever happen and I better not hear of anyone else laying a hand on either one.

Old July 5th, 2008 #45
Xuxalina Rihhia
Banned

jewsign

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subrosa View Post
This is what happens when faggots, jews and muds get control of a state. California is gone. It should be a lesson for us out here who want to prevent this from happening in our state. Shoot the bastards.
They deserve rebellion, not obedience!

Old July 26th, 2008 #46
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

I've heard it said that if you must use corporal punishment on your child NEVER do it when you're angry. WRONG!
My parents never spanked me in any kind of formal way but they were never above using physical correction and compliance, but only if I pissed them off in the moment, for which I am very grateful otherwise I would have thought "What kind of psychos are these people?!". LOL!

Old January 7th, 2014 #47
Lila Henley

Hmmm...I don't think spanking is wrong. In fact it's a way of telling your child what they've done wrong. When I was in elementary school and I received bad grades, my parents would always want an explanation first. Usually my response was,"I didn't study because I wanted to play." etc etc. So since I didn't take studies seriously, I got a spanking or whooping or whatever it's called nowadays. That really helped. Because it sent the message that I'm not doing my work and if I don't do my work it results in a failing grade which results in discipline and punishment. Set my focus back on track and when my child starts to act up in a way s/he isn't supposed to, I will spank them as well. Maybe not with a belt because those really hurt but maybe a back scratcher or my hand.

Old October 26th, 2014 #48
dollins

I was spanked as a child something many today would consider abuse if they had witnessed. I never considered it so I usually had it coming it certainly I feel helped me in the long run and kept me from doing certain foolish things or at least thinking twice

Old June 25th, 2015 #49
Zorost

If you don't get hit, it's not real punishment. Any kid that doesn't need a smack every now and then is a weak conformist. Or really good at hiding the evidence.

Notice how they talk about under 3, but the laws apparently applies to every age of kid. The usual definition bait and switch, as someone above noted.

Old June 28th, 2015 #50
Crowe

Beatings made me more defiant if I felt like I was being treated unfairly. Most of the time they were right, and I deserved it 100%, but I remember one time I was about to get my ass whipped over something my brother did, and I said I didn't do it, but dad didn't seem to care, so I grabbed a baseball bat and gave him some time to think about it and realize I was right. I woke up one morning to find my bat missing, and I didn't bother asking what happened to it.

Old July 13th, 2015 #51
White Brazilian Boy

My mother used to beat me when I did something wrong and Im glad for that.

The State shouldn't interfere in how parents raise their children.

The governments instead of deporting non-white imigrants prefer to spy on how parents educate their children.

Old April 2nd, 2018 #52
Adolf Goldbergstein
Banned

jewsign

They make so you don't want to raise kids in this retard world. So mostly retards just have a bunch of kids. It all pans out for the Jews.

Thread