VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 6th, 2020 #21
Paul Anthony
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fico View Post
I would rather have Serbs among me but just in north Serbia. Romania,Bulgaria and Hungary? Piece of shits. Turkish influence is still among them and Jobbik from Hungary claim that they are ancestors of Mongols.
I lived in Bulgaria 3 years and the White Bulgarians HATE the turks!! The White people of Bulgaria, Romania, and Hungary absolutly HATE the mention of turkey!! Only gipsys and trash in the Bulkans love turkish influence.

Last edited by Paul Anthony; September 6th, 2020 at 04:11 AM. Reason: spelling

Old September 6th, 2020 #22
Paul Anthony
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Anthony View Post
Not sure how I'm a troll.. but okay
Not to mention you serbs protected jews like madeleine albright during WWII who later bombed you in 1995-1999

https://off-guardian.org/2016/03/28/...eine-albright/

Old September 6th, 2020 #23
Paul Anthony
Banned

Quote:
Not sure how I'm a troll.. but okay
Yes you and YOUR people protected the jew during WWII and the said "thank you" by bombing the fuck out of your shit country during the 1990s...

Old September 6th, 2020 #24
ProudMontenegrin

Quote:
I live in Austria and I can tell you 99% of the serbs I have met in the last 25 years are TRASH!!!
Sad to know.
I hope your experience with Montenegrins was better.

Old September 6th, 2020 #25
Paul Anthony
Banned

Actually YES!! The few I've met from Montenegro do good business. I've never heard anything bad or had problems. I can say the same about Macedonia. Back about 8 years ago there were a lot of Macedonians in Vienna. They were hard working and owned a few local businesses. Then a few years ago they all disapeared??

Old September 6th, 2020 #26
Fico

Macedonia is also shit nation as all who had been under Ottomans. They sell their capital for buy house inside Macedonia or closed it because of criminality in business. They do not live as you in Austria without parents when you have 18,20 than three generations in one house what is Balkan mentality. Balkan capitalists are real mafia who brutal exploits their own working class with stealing your money under protection of corrupted state. In early days of transition from communism to capitalism,Balkan streets looks like New York nigga gangs in USA. All competent people are comming in West once for all because it is impossible for living in states of that type in turn,non-white immigrants are coming and it will be really interesting to see when they will start fight with Balkan criminals who are anger in Serbia not because they are not-white than they have competition in jobs with drugs. You must be happy if Balkan capitalist did not steal from you some money of salary or if you have any job even your salary is 377 USD with working 48 hour on week without annual what is reason why is 30% of economy illegal. In Macedonia half of population can not pay heating on winter. This is like western cowboy movie with lot of gangs. About Montenegro people,each of them who I meet is criminal,anger,strong Dinaric wild tribe among we who looks as central european (Alpine sub-race) can not live. In Ottoman times,they lived from theft as guerrilla and this mentality Dinarics have till today. Wellcome to hell. Balkan is perfect example how is not enough just have White state,eugenic laws are mandatory because without it you can have situation who I explained. How Mussolini solved that problems on Italy? He recruit all mafia fighters who oppose democracy into fascist hierarchically movement (first mafia was born from Italy soliders who fought against France) and such criminal organizations do not exists because they had enough good salary who they have not in former democratic order who want steal from you more than half your earning. I think that nobody want to live in White state with Al-Capone,our own White gangsters.

Last edited by Fico; September 7th, 2020 at 07:28 AM.

Old September 6th, 2020 #27
Dominus

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProudMontenegrin View Post
Sad to know.
I hope your experience with Montenegrins was better.
Quote:
Actually YES!! The few I've met from Montenegro do good business. I've never heard anything bad or had problems. I can say the same about Macedonia. Back about 8 years ago there were a lot of Macedonians in Vienna. They were hard working and owned a few local businesses. Then a few years ago they all disapeared??
An ordinary Austrian can't even tell the difference between Slavs from Balkans and Slavs from Poland. Hell, they can't even tell the difference between Slavs and Hungarians.
It's ok to speak with yourself on multiple troll accounts but at least try to act a little bit better damn it!

Last edited by Dominus; September 6th, 2020 at 04:22 PM.

Old September 6th, 2020 #28
Paul Anthony
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominus View Post
An ordinary Austrian can't even tell the difference between Slavs from Balkans and Slavs from Poland. What am I talking, they can't even tell the difference between Slavs and Hungarians.
It's ok to speak with yourself on multiple troll accounts but at least try to act a little bit better damn it!
If you're coming at me I said before I lived in Bulgaria 3 years. I speak 3 languages (not fluently). I like good business. I've always done good busniess with Bulgarians, Hungarians, Romanians, ect,. And yeah I get it, there is a difference between the "slav" and the "Hun" and the "Romanian" but I don't have time to nit-pick!! If you are White and can provide a good business.. Let's do business!!!

End of Story!

Old September 6th, 2020 #29
Dominus

Quote:
If you're coming at me I said before...
Sure, sure. Rasen banned in July, two new troll accounts created immediately after that in August. One claims to be from Montenegro, the other from Austria, both are trolling on Serbian section just like every other sockpuppet troll account since 2014 (Maidan).

Old September 6th, 2020 #30
Paul Anthony
Banned

Quote:
Sure, sure. Rasen banned in July, two new troll accounts created immediately after that in August. One claims to be from Montenegro, the other from Austria, both are trolling on Serbian section just like every other sockpuppet troll account since 2014 (Maidan).

Like most jew loving serbs you might have some confussion in your heart.. but I'm not a troll!! The clintons bombed your country.. not me!!

Old September 7th, 2020 #31
ProudMontenegrin

Quote:
Was there a single day in your entire life when you din't try to accuse opponents in being suck-puppets of another enemies? It's national paranoid mentality, you rather blame foreign Europeans in everythig than move your fat ass up and do something. That's why Montenegro economy and tourism is growing in spite of everythibg but Beograde's Serbia is still a shithole.

Old September 7th, 2020 #32
Dominus

Quote:
Was there a single day in your entire life when you din't try to accuse opponents in being suck-puppets of another enemies? It's national paranoid mentality, you rather blame foreign Europeans in everythig than move your fat ass up and do something. That's why Montenegro economy and tourism is growing in spite of everythibg but Beograde's Serbia is still a shithole.
Cool story Shlomo!

Old September 9th, 2020 #33
srbin1389

Haha imagine Fico and Rasen are same zio-croat bitch who tries to promote LGBT and pedophilia. While rasen rat suckpuppet was banned, more civil one in face of Figo still tries to spoil the forum.

Old September 9th, 2020 #34
Fico

Your prime minister is lesbian,I can not have nothing against it as liberal because my serbian brothers voted for her. I have one special pencil who ZOG also gave me as to your president and we write names of our enemies on paper what mean that you are now on my black list. Such pencil have magical power of Cabala what mean that I can control your mind as ZOG agent. You all are doing well for us and in finalization is project of build third Solomon Temple in the name of pax judaica. We negotiate also with Putin for that what mean that he is obliged tell to us how works progressing when he will come to our wall next time.

Last edited by Fico; September 9th, 2020 at 06:43 AM.

Old September 9th, 2020 #35
Dominus

I don't give two fucks about her. She's not my prime minister. She's part of the ZOG and that's it. Also I don't care about elections and about democracy because just like says, "demos kratos" = "mob rule" or "the rule of the mob". It failed in ancient Greece and it is failing now.

Last edited by Dominus; September 9th, 2020 at 12:33 PM.

Old September 9th, 2020 #36
Fico

Post upper is of course joke. You can see former and dead grand master of croatian Freemasons who have their meetings each year in Belgrade how he recognized on TV that is French revolution created by them. All successful companies keeps small group of people who oppose democracy,same is with banking system,media. Only fool can belive in democracy and think that is big group of people who are against hierarchy enough competent for change something. Solution is not dictature than persons who can give you job and competition between them with clear rules and uncorrupted court. It is official ideal of libertarianism. Freemason Marijan Hanžeković claimed that is French revolution something great because after her feudalism was crushed but reality is that we have higher taxes than in feudalism who had less state control,interest-free money without central banking system,that is their freedom So what we can conclude? Freemasons are globalist business organization what mean that they do not care what nationality you have,I know what Serbs and Croat capitalists well cooperate. Like we or not,solution is only creating white globalism through whole world as Roman Empire was and we are still minority but united. Nationalism has been in French revolution main power of destruction because upper class had their own common language and it was latin. You can not with low IQ Balkan states expect nothing,of course it is elite forum where are all wellcome and it does not mean that we are all stupid. I can mention Vladimir Kovačević who won Bobby Fischer,Nikola Tesla,Ruđer Bošković,all from Balkan. All european nationalists must realized that is our biological heredity older than nations. Each white nation have persons with higher IQ than average who can be enough aware for know where they belong on this planet as know northern polar bears. We must if we can translated on Slavic language book by Stoddard "The Rising Tide of Color Against White-World Supermacy" and send it to educated persons of our nations where they can give oppinion about it. Moderators can not allow Montenegro topic on serbian section especially when it comes from person who was radical serbian nationalist before couple of years. It will just result with expansion of trolls who do not have any conection with Croats or Russians. If they want topic about Montenegro,let it be outside serbian section. Montenegro as independent nation never have enough members on WN forums. New members who advocate nationalism of 19. century what mean fighting between White nations,must be educated by older members about what White Nationalism. I also did not understand it when I came on WN forum before 10 years,I learned something new after I start to read authors from USA like Madison Grant,Lothrop Stoddard,Ben Klassen,William Pierce.

Last edited by Fico; September 9th, 2020 at 01:35 PM.

Old October 4th, 2020 #37
ProudMontenegrin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fico View Post
Post upper is of course joke.
but it's enough for them to declare you a judeo-masson drinking baby blood any time they want...

Old October 4th, 2020 #38
Serbian_Pride_14x88

Quote:
but it's enough for them to declare you a judeo-masson drinking baby blood any time they want...
Serbia, Belorussia and Russia are the only countries that are offering some kind of resistance to ZOG.

Old October 4th, 2020 #39
ProudMontenegrin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian_Pride_14x88 View Post
Serbia, Belorussia and Russia are the only countries that are offering some kind of resistance to ZOG.
You have forgotten to add Armenia, Syria, North Korea, Venezuella and Turkmenistan to this list.

Old October 4th, 2020 #40
Serbian_Pride_14x88

Quote:
You have forgotten to add Armenia, Syria, North Korea, Venezuella and Turkmenistan to this list.
I do not care about those, the emphasis is on the white countries and right now Serbia and Russia are the best countries if you are a white person.

Thread