VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 25th, 2008 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default Living White: Accumulate Gold and Silver

Whites understand that inflation is theft; a silent form of taxation the cause of which is not understood by the masses. Whites know that the jews running the presses for the Federal Reserve are responsible for inflation. Whites know that the jews at the Fed use the money they legally counterfeit to prop up their buddies in speculative banking, while White taxpayers pay for the bailouts.

To fight inflation, Whites buy gold and silver. While the value of printing press money only goes down, and in periods of inflation its value spirals, gold and silver hold their value over time, and in times of greenback spiral, their value rockets.

Owning gold and silver is a way for Whites to protect themselves. Whites are always able to identify their enemy and the anti-White policies he pursues, and by planning to guard against his attacks, financial as well as physical.

Old July 25th, 2008 #2
ben shockley

Look at these Palladium charts:
http://www.kitco.com/charts/livepalladium.html
When the investor class realizes that autos are not going away, and South African niggers will fuck up the mining for the next five years, look for it to sail.

Everytime someone starts an economic thread, it gets barely a few replies. But all these fucking drama threads get 100 hits in 48 hours.

Old July 25th, 2008 #3
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben shockley View Post
Look at these Palladium charts:
http://www.kitco.com/charts/livepalladium.html
When the investor class realizes that autos are not going away, and South African niggers will fuck up the mining for the next five years, look for it to sail.

Everytime someone starts an economic thread, it gets barely a few replies. But all these fucking drama threads get 100 hits in 48 hours.
And that's why one day I may go on a one-mod, ban-a-fag rampage, leaving ??? left on the forum.

Anyway, note I've changed the name of this forum from Raising Children to Living White. The stickied threads, as in other sections, will show you exactly what to do to dejew your life.

CONSTRUCTIVE REPLIES ONLY on sticky threads.

The accretion of valuable material, located in one place, properly organized - this is valuable. And our forum is just the right place to do it.

Old July 25th, 2008 #4
Alex Linder
Administrator

Lew Rockwell podcast on gold/silver investment:
http://www.lewrockwell.com/podcast/?...and_silver.mp3

Rockwell podcast on protecting yourself in a depression:
http://www.lewrockwell.com/podcast/?...depression.mp3

Old July 25th, 2008 #5
Alex Linder
Administrator

Here's the site of a bullion dealer who regularly posts market analysis and opinions. He's a libertarian by conviction and a White by experience, blacks having attacked him and his businesses more than once.

His column archive is here:

http://www.coloradogold.com/archive/

Old July 25th, 2008 #6
Alex Linder
Administrator

[Don Stott]

"The new national debt machine on the web site, indicates that the US government is going into debt by a million dollars every 45 seconds. As a client of mine says, "I can hold my breath long enough for the government to run up a million in debt." The two year fed note rate is 2.36% interest a year, and according to the US government also, we are having an official inflation rate of 5%. In actuality, we are having more than twice that inflation rate, and you can check anything you buy in any sector, and it will have gone up at least 10% in the last year, or more. The official 5% rate is a lie. Actually, it is a damned lie, because the fake inflation rate saves Uncle Sam billions and billions of dollars each year, by not having to increase Social Security checks by the actual inflation rate. Oldsters are getting screwed, in other words. What can they do about it? Nothing. I know, I am preaching to the choir, but this must, or at least should, get passed around to those to whom it affects, namely those who save in dollars."

Old August 16th, 2008 #7
Rotsa Ruck

The approach I have taken over time is simple (and so far) effective. Set aside a portion of your income every pay period and buy a small amount of high-quality silver or gold. I did this starting in college (when I was only able to afford a a couple of pre-64 dimes or nickels a week) and now I have quite a stash (it builds up quickly and I have increased the amount I buy as my income has increased over time). I store them myself, at the proverbial "secure and undisclosed location" where they can be gotten at without interference from a coin dealer or other possible enforcer of government edicts that may ban their possession in the future.

I decided on coins because they are a known factor - everyone has agreed on how much silver or gold is in a Morgan dollar or a Krugerrand, and if you choose a common coin that can be had in circulated condition the price is not too far above the bullion value. In my mind, even paying the small premuim for a coin is worth it just because there will be so much less quibbling about purity/grade and weight when the time comes to exchange your precious metals for something else of value.

All in all, I have found silver to be a good investment over time. Think of it like having a "bond fund" component in your 401k - lots of security, with a smaller rate of return than the more volatile mutual funds. IIRC, metals have averaged around 4%/yr over the last century, and have experienced explosive rises tracking with inflation over the last 3-5 years.

The big difference with metals is that unlike the bond fund, they won't tank if the economy does. You can get money in an emergency. You will not be susceptible to a run on the bank because you are the bank. You will be able to redeem your investment now for goods you need now, not in 30 years for a can of Alpo, some moldy Velveeta, and a big hug from ZOG saying "Thanks for using the Roth IRA/401k tax shelter - we wish inflation had been lower but a certain tribe needed it this way..."

This isn't to say you should totally ignore other investments - split up the money you save amongst several things that exist somewhere other than paper and actually retain their value, with elimination of debt being first and foremost. Money used to pay off credit cards, home equity loans, car loans, etc. can be considered the best investment in your future. Your income becomes yours again, and can be used to further your needs and wants (hopefully in line with your WN beliefs).

- Juvenal, Satires VI

Old August 16th, 2008 #8
fdtwainth

To add, a simple approach proven useful to many precious metals investors is to put 2/3 of the money allocated to precious metals component of a portfolio into gold and 1/3 into silver.

Old August 16th, 2008 #9
Alex Linder
Administrator

Thing about silver is...it's not light. The weight adds up quickly. Gold, you can pack a lot of money into a small, portable space.

Old August 16th, 2008 #10
albion

Spot Silver
http://www.kitco.com/charts/livesilver.html

Spot Gold
http://www.kitco.com/charts/livegold.html

Old August 17th, 2008 #11
DMS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotsa Ruck View Post
The approach I have taken over time is simple (and so far) effective. Set aside a portion of your income every pay period and buy a small amount of high-quality silver or gold.
In CA, precious metal sales are subject to sales tax if the purchase amount is less than $1000. A grand per week isn't an easy weekly set-aside, and purchasing $1000 worth in dribs and drabs means subsidizing Mexinvasion by as much as $82.50.

Old August 17th, 2008 #12
Alex Linder
Administrator

Well, I supposed you could get around that by buying in Nevada or saving $1000 before purchase.

Old August 24th, 2008 #13
DMS

Default luftmenschen at work?

Apparently some sort of manipulation is forcing silver prices well below demand, resulting in severe shortages.

Old November 24th, 2008 #14
ben shockley

Default Jim WIllie Article

A major challenge looms large on the immediate horizon. The USEconomy must be reflated in order to avoid collapse. Debts have become a crippling factor. Liquidation of speculative trades coincides with economic retreat, and hedge funds are under attack by their creditors (largely Wall Street firms) while major companies shed workers by the tens of thousands. When asked about economic prospects, a standard answer lately of mine has been to observe important signals not of recession but of potential disintegration. Almost all of the economic data, almost all of the Fed regional reports, almost all of the consumer sentiment indexes, almost all of the jobs data, almost all of the housing foreclosure data, is negative. The most dangerous and disgusting aspect of the current rescue initiatives is that almost all Dept Treasury and USFed actions are not revealed via any disclosure at all, nothing. Despite demands for transparency, nothing is shared on detail. Corruption and fraud usually thrive in such an environment.

Many clownish elite economists seem to miss the point, when they overlook how bank insolvency is much more the issue than liquidity. Big banks not only have doubts as to their own solvency, but they dislike the credit standing of many of their borrowers. So the challenge will be to reflate the economy even as desired, to proceed with money flowing into its credit centers, and to exploit how current loans can be paid back with cheaper future money. Gold will thrive in this environment, since a climax of a disaster, or a climax of produced price inflation will benefit gold enormously. Both scenarios are very favorable to gold and silver prices. Besides, a default at the COMEX for both gold and silver seem highly likely, with cracks forming in December, and outright highly publicized defaults suffered in 1Q2008.

LENDERS NOT LENDING
Put aside for now the fact that the big TARP bailout is not to be used to place vast sums of money into the banking system to neutralize the deeply impaired asset backed bonds. Paulson has a better use for the first $125 billion tranche of Congressional funds from the Troubled Assets Relief Program. He enabled executive bonuses for the big banks that make up the Federal Reserve banking system, by purchasing their preferred stock. Almost 90% of doled money to banks equaled the magnitude of executive bonuses, how bizarre! Was that his plan? In fact, the

Fed bank system has been privileged, while their competitors have been denied. Most of the $125B went precisely to the Fed member banks, the elite, as others were denied. THIS IS THE VAST CONSOLIDATION MENTIONED IN MY PAST WORK. The crisis is being used to eliminate competitors in a coordinated planned manner, in direct alignment with the Fascist Business Model (along with lack of transparency). Efficiency is not the goal, but preservation of power. Imagine being a troubled bank not in the system, under solvency strain. Your elite competitors put your bank in the dust from official channels. The consolidation continues unabated.

The USFed itself has been working on countless swap programs, thereby relieving much of the soured bonds, taking them off the market, relegating them to special 'Garbage Cans' under management. The TARP money, so Paulson claims, would be better devoted to the bank system by stock purchases, since 12:1 leverage could be employed on bank assets. Well, nice story, Hank, but executive bonuses usurped over 85% of the new funds, to reward Wall Street firms for a fine year, one certainly to go down in the annals. Paulson has given instructions to big firms participating in the TARP fraud to acquire smaller banks, NOT TO LEND, and thus assist the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. It insures bank deposits. See for instance the PNCbank buyout of National City, well discussed. By acquisitions, bigger banks have essentially spread their insolvency to the system at large, much like a cancer. When heavy trims are called for, and new planting is urgently needed, but no new trees will be grown in this ass-backward environment. Failed financial fiascos continue as zombies with huge capital appetites. Nowhere have funds been set aside for lending. A strangulation process is underway, so deep that one must ask if it is intentional. The Elite seem to be killing the economy and absconding with federal funds before the administration ends.

Lenders are not lending much. Why should they? They are unsure of their own bank assets, since no transparency yet exists on exotic lunatic bonds like certain mortgage bonds and many CDO bonds derived from mortgages. If a bank knows little about its actual solvency, then it will hesitate to lend. The facilities to provide funds for banks to lend are themselves still clogged and interrupted, despite what one might hear about short-term lending signals having improved. The USFed has stepped in also to help clear funds for both the asset backed commercial paper arena and the money market funds arena. The clogs and blockages are everywhere. Furthermore, lenders do not often encounter worthwhile borrowers. The calculated risks seem not so full of promise. Workers are losing jobs in record numbers, even while assets for borrowers are losing measured value. Worse still, new sources of bank loss are soon to hit, like credit cards, car loans, and commercial mortgages. Commercial mortgage AAA-rated bond spreads have doubled in just the last two or three weeks! No asset backed bonds were sold in October, tied to credit cards! Both ability to pay back is poor and posted collateral is poor on new loan issuance. Lenders just say no, sometimes even to people with good credit history. THE SPIGOTS ARE SOON TO OPEN, OR AUTHORITIES WILL ATTEMPT SOON TO OPEN SUCH SPIGOTS, WHICH WILL PROVIDE A FLOOD OF MONEY TO LEND. IT MIGHT OCCUR WITH STRICT ORDERS TO LEND, WITH THE USGOVT AS THE LENDER BACKSTOP. This would be great for gold, but ruinous for the USDollar.

DESTINATION OF NEW MONEY
Just where has all the new money gone in the last several months of bailouts, rescues, backstops, nationalizations, blank checks, and more? Plenty of money has been created, of course of the counterfeit official variety off the printing press. My reference here is to the USCongressional funds made available that are sure to fall flat in Treasury auctions in associated funding. Last week's auction, for instance, stunk on ice, a real dud, fell on its face, and a harsh warning to USGovt and USFed officials who hope for foreigners to step forward and save our bacon with continued purchases of USTreasury Bonds. THEY WILL NOT!!!

Actually, the ugly truth is that the USFed has actively been REMOVING money from the system in order to fund its swap facilities. See the chart below, which is somewhat mindboggling. Balances have tripled in less than one year. The image of Weimar Factor seems to come alive. The USFed has actually drained vast amounts of money from the mainstream USEconomy and its banking system in order to create USTreasurys in sufficient volume to offer them to big banks in swaps of soured and impaired mortgage bonds. Here is a fact. In October alone, the volume of Cash Management Bills sold into the bond market by the USFed totaled $515 billion, with another $70 odd billion in the first week of November. That constitutes a massive drain. The USFed is actually trying to fund the banks, but to drain the economy, in order not to trigger price inflation. INSTEAD, THEY ARE LIKELY TO SEE ECONOMIC RECESSION ACCELERATE DOWNWARD, OR WORSE. My biggest concern is of economic disintegration. When evidence confirms, the spigot will be turned on in a desperate attempt.

Where is new money going? It is pumping up bank stocks, replacing dead bonds on bank balance sheets with USTreasurys, along with backstopping Fannie Mae and AIG hemorrhages under official aegis. It is replenishing JPMorgan in pre-dawn agreements before bankruptcy judges to the tune of $138 billion under highly suspicious circumcisions. JPMorgan must carve out its layers so it can continue funding the gold suppression and USTreasury propping, if not their own massive unreported credit derivative losses. They enjoy a pass on proper accounting, due to national security nonsense. Their credit derivative monster book grew during the late 1990 decade, when the sham Strong Dollar Policy was in vogue under Robert Rubin direction. Everything the guy touches turns to ruin, but he will pick the next Treasury Secretary.

Gee guys! Not only was the giant diversion of funds to help bank stocks executed at doubled the share prices, well documented by other analysts, but the initiative has failed to help the bank stock index. See below. The BKX index is scratching out new lows, perhaps a reflection of the further abuse of TARP funds. Look for a target on the BKX of 30 or lower. Bank executives have paid themselves bonuses, after they drove their businesses into the graveyard with horrible bond investments and sidetracked private equity deals. My personal conjecture is that a huge amount of that infamous TARP money has been quietly transferred over to the Plunge Protection Team, for stock market index intervention and management. Too many denials and ridicule have come to the contrary. Where denials abound, lies are told, confirmed later.

NATURE OF USDOLLAR RALLY
The most common question to cross my desk is why the USDollar is rallying so strongly, given a severe stock decline and really bad economic news. Surely, the answer must go in direct contradiction to any targeted investment in the USEconomy, or to property purchases. Some money, according to one source in Atlanta, seeks safe haven in US$ denomination, like among Russian investors. He made reference to wealthy individuals. The sums total the tens of billion$, maybe a little more, from that region. Their financial markets are in disarray. Even some European investors might seek the safety of the US$ as the euro currency continues to correct downward. Middle East money might seek safety also, as some disorder has entered their markets. So perhaps safe haven might be the objective for as much as a couple $100 billion or more. On the other side, a different source from Toronto tells of numerous multi-billion$ exits of money and investments from the US$-based system. Money is being repatriated as an implosion is expected, or at least a palpable risk is perceived in the United States during continued financial turmoil.

Contrast such numbers with other sources moving in the opposite direction. Up to half the hedge funds are under assault with many liquidations. Hundreds, if not a few thousand, will ultimately fail and die. Once there were 9000 hedge funds with over $1.6 trillion in managed investments. Big numbers are involved, and price changes in numerous commodities have been noted, from copper to crude oil. When their standard spread trades are closed out, enormous sums of money are demanded to buy back USTreasury Bonds that serve as anchor typically in such trades. With $1600 billion under management, spanning from New York City to London and elsewhere, and so much liquidation in big markets, my guess is that several $100 billion are involved into the beleaguered USDollar.

Also, we hear of tens of trillion$ in Credit Default Swap redemption payouts being made. To be sure, they are handled on a net basis. The swap contract payouts pertained to Lehman Brothers, Fannie Mae, and other giant firms. Truly enormous numbers are involved. Confirmation of speculative trade and CDSwap contract closeouts comes from the installed USDollar Swap Facility, designed to meet that demand. The USFed is trying to flood the world with USDollars. They have two major motives, one openly understood, one privately hidden. They are enabling the orderly payout of CDSwap contracts. They are supplying USTBonds in proper volume to cover the many spread trades that are retired. However, the USFed also is attempting ensure the globe is in synch with a reflation initiative, and continued endorsement of the USDollar as global reserve currency. In order to satisfy contracts, USTBonds are thus "ACCEPTED" as valid legal tender, if you will. That preserves the US$ as global reserve currency. When reflation is attempted, all participants lose together, as the USTBonds might lose some value when long-term interest rates rise again.

The safe haven argument has its place, but is grossly overstated in my estimation. Look at ratios in magnitude and the closed spec trades and CDSwap payouts. They seem to vastly overwhelm the safety seek to any US$ haven.

MANIPULATED MEASURES
Evidence has begun to enter the picture that the LIBOR rate is being manipulated, and being pulled down artificially. It is too crucial to be permitted to remain high. The London Interbank Offered Rate is used worldwide to calculate the interest rate on hundreds of billion$ in corporate loans, mortgages, spread trades, countless other loan products, and credit derivatives too. It is a wholesale borrowing rate determined by 16 major banks, published by the British Bankers Assn on a daily basis. The banking system has a vested interest in keeping the LIBOR rate low, and thus to falsify it, in a manner parallel to the Consumer Price Index kept low. A high LIBOR rate means banks lack funds to lend, or distrust each other from either past loans turning bad or new loans having poor prospects. Banks are now apparently making fake LIBOR quotes on the grounds that they wish not to be regarded as a credit risk, from which other banks would then demand a premium in reaction, and their image sure to suffer as well. Their bank stock and bond valuable would also fall. Lies help lift value. LIBOR rates are used to set adjustable rate mortgages across many nations.

Here is where the deception, shenanigans, and chicanery enter the LIBOR picture. Some of the money granted (gifted by Congress via Czar Paulson) to the big US banks in the last few weeks was lent to London banks, in particular by JPMorgan and Citigroup. This is NOT free-flowing lending at work. Money moved with a purpose. London banks are given political cover to say they have money to lend, did not borrow at their firm, but could have, and the rate would have been lower. Thus they submit via the honor system a lowball rate for LIBOR calculation, that has little bearing on reality. Details are shown in the November Hat Trick Letter, already posted.

The 3-month LIBOR chart tells a story. It came down from over 4.8% to 2.25% from brute force and manipulation, and has stabilized near the lower figure. The fact that 30-year fixed mortgage rates are still stuck at or near 6.0% is testimony that LIBOR is not a true reflection of market reality. LIBOR rates have come way down, but ARMortgage rates have not much. Such mortgage rates are still higher than a year ago, despite all the exceptional efforts by the USFed and empty talk of federal loan

http://www.gold-eagle.com/editorials...lie111908.html

Thread