Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > The Personal Solution: Living White > How to Live White
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

View Poll Results:
0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Display Modes Share
Old October 14th, 2008 #1
Kind Lampshade Maker
The paranormal silent type

Default How do you drink coffee?

I drink espresso with homogenized milk and creme from fresh-milked milk floating on top. Homogenized milk blends with coffee better

Old October 14th, 2008 #2
Bev
drinking tea

Filter/percolated coffee, no sugar, XXX strong with a powdered creamer stuff called Coffeemate which appears to be largely vegetable oil. Not that I drink it very often - perhaps once or twice a week. A cup of tea is more my cup of tea.

Old October 14th, 2008 #3
Kind Lampshade Maker

Old October 14th, 2008 #4
cillian

2 teaspoons of instant coffee to a cup of hot water, black. And I rarely have it, maybe 3 or 4 times a year.

Old October 14th, 2008 #5
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

Strange poll, it leaves out what I'm fairly certain is the most common way to drink coffee: Drip maker; coffee, strong and black, no sweetener, no creamer...just black.

Three cups, every morning.

When I'm somewhere I can get it: Double espresso, no sweetener, no creamer; just black. I toss the little sugar cubes.

Mike

Old October 14th, 2008 #6
Art Cast

I use super mega-strength industrial coffee at twice the recommended dose attached to an intravenous drip,twenty-four hours a day,three hundred and sixty-five days a year.On top of that I like to drink about a dozen cups of coffee a day.When the spoon I use to stir it with starts to dissolve I know it's strong enough.

Old October 14th, 2008 #7
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

With two big ol' lumps of sugar...

...jes' a tad of sweet cream an' a jelly roll!
YUM-YUM! LOL!

Old October 14th, 2008 #8
Stronza

Those are fake tits. Please find a picture of a nice white woman with real tits.

Old October 14th, 2008 #9
Kind Lampshade Maker

Whatever turns you on

T.D.B.

Old October 14th, 2008 #10
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stronza View Post
Those are fake tits. Please find a picture of a nice white woman with real tits.
But I didn't order "fried eggs"!

Old October 14th, 2008 #11
Art Cast

These are real.

Old October 14th, 2008 #12
Signal

Quote:
Originally Posted by reltih145 View Post
These are real.

vile image snipped
That was uncalled for.

Old October 14th, 2008 #13
Art Cast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Signal View Post
That was uncalled for.
Okay,I'll agrre the image was uncalled for,however I disagree it was vile,there being nothing vile about a womans body.Better?

Old October 14th, 2008 #14
Stronza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kind Lampshade Maker View Post
Whatever turns you on

T.D.B.
If you are talking to me, I am not "turned on" by women's tits. But too often I see these pathetic dollies' pictures posted on vnnforum. Whatever for? They have nice faces & bodies and they don't need stupid $5,000 plastic imitations that try to pass for breasts. Or is this something you white men like? If so, well I apologize.

Old October 14th, 2008 #15
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
If you are talking to me, I am not "turned on" by women's tits. But too often I see these pathetic dollies' pictures posted on vnnforum. Whatever for? They have nice faces & bodies and they don't need stupid $5,000 plastic imitations that try to pass for breasts. Or is this something you white men like? If so, well I apologize.
Fake tits are a major turnoff for me, simply because they look so fake and I always envision what the woman had to go through in terms of surgical procedures to get those tits.

Gimme those big droopy tits with the baloney sized cracked nipples that I can gnaw on for hours at a time any day of the week.

Old October 14th, 2008 #16
Signal

Quote:
Originally Posted by reltih145 View Post
Okay,I'll agrre the image was uncalled for,however I disagree it was vile,there being nothing vile about a womans body.Better?

LOL! Woman my ass, wasn't that first pic Amy Swinehouse, bearing her breasts and some grizzly furry armpits? That was almost enough to bring that pot of coffee I drank earlier right back up.

The second photo is however, much better, although the model looks as if she could use a sandwich or something.

Old October 15th, 2008 #17
albion

Coffee Babe of the Day
http://getroasted.wordpress.com/cate...he-day/page/3/

Old October 15th, 2008 #18
Kind Lampshade Maker

Quote:
...They have nice faces & bodies and they don't need stupid $5,000 plastic imitations that try to pass for breasts. Or is this something you white men like?...
Rubber cushions belong in automotive technology. I don't like rubber in women's bodies either. If you're hetera, you shouldn't be looking at other womens racks, in the first place
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
...Gimme those big droopy tits with the baloney sized cracked nipples that I can gnaw on for hours at a time any day of the week.
If you have access to a motor vehicle, there are places you can go get your feeding:

Old October 15th, 2008 #19
Stronza

Kindlyboy, I am plenty hetera, and still functional. Try something else if you really need to insult; cuz that dog don't hunt no more.

I see breasts as (1) necessary to feed babies properly, including all those white babies who as far as I can tell few of you fellas are manufacturing and raising; and (2) as body parts that should not be subjected to trauma when there is no medical need. It will cause problems later in one form or another.

Further, who might be promoting the idea that small breasts are somehow so bad and unattractive, that countless women would find it preferable to go into debt for the dubious privilege of living with breasts continuously pointed upwards like antiaircraft guns? Who really benefits?

Regarding #1:

http://www.breastfeeding.com/helpme/...klc_ans82.html

Old October 15th, 2008 #20
Kind Lampshade Maker

It depends on how you define small. Where is the borderline? Big ones can and often are ugly.
Let's turn the question directed to you. Do you find a small dick less attractive than a big one, even though both are pointing towards potential enemy aircraft? If so, why and where is the borderline between small- & big dicks, balls, buttcheecks, etc...?

Thread