Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > The Personal Solution: Living White > How to Live White
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

View Poll Results:
0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Display Modes Share
Old October 15th, 2008 #21
Jess_Smith

Steam extraction with milk and 2 sweeteners.

Old October 15th, 2008 #22
Stronza

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kind Lampshade Maker View Post
It depends on how you define small. Where is the borderline? Big ones can and often are ugly.
Let's turn the question directed to you. Do you find a small dick less attractive than a big one, even though both are pointing towards potential enemy aircraft? If so, why and where is the borderline between small- & big dicks, balls, buttcheecks, etc...?
Where you talking to me?

Do I find a small dick less attractive than a big one?

Why is it any of my damn business what size of dick men have????? If the owner of the small dick is unhappy about it I would hope he is man enough and self-confident enough to avoid resorting to dangerous and unnatural means to make it larger. I guess there's women who like big ones and others who like small ones, but as you imply, it's all relative. I don't know what the borderline is. Anyway, I hear tell that Orientals have relatively small ones. Sure hasn't stopped them from using those little dicks to populate half the world.

Some of us women are all grown up and we really don't care all that much about size of dick or balls. Seems to me that the obsession with size of genitals is not worthy of women, or men, either. Here our economy and our race are collapsing and any woman who would reject a man because he has bigger or smaller than average dick is a mental and moral lightweight.

Old October 15th, 2008 #23
Kind Lampshade Maker
The paranormal silent type

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stronza View Post
Where you talking to me?

Why is it any of my damn business what size of dick men have?????
Well, you surely seem to make it your business about how us guys judge the tits we get available to us. Therefore, I don't understand this one-sided beauty contest of which you imagine is supposed to take place
Quote:
...If the owner of the small dick is unhappy about it I would hope he is man enough and self-confident enough to avoid resorting to dangerous and unnatural means to make it larger...
I could say the same, if we were, perhaps, to substitute the word, "dick" with the word, "tits"
Quote:
...I guess there's women who like big ones and others who like small ones, but as you imply, it's all relative...
Relative to what? Hand size? Are you saying that women with small hands prefer smaller dicks, because they can better grasp them?
I ride my bicycle every Monday, Wednesday and Friday to a farm to get freshly-milked milk. I buy it from the woman farmer who is fat and crude-looking. Last week, I had the opportunity of touching her hand either during a handshake or passing money. I don't recall exaxctly, except while feeling her hard, calloused skin, on the inner hand, I automatically fantasized about sex. Especially, the contrast against thin penis skin. I haven't worked that much, during the couple of weeks prior. So, I guess that the contrast between her callouses and the absence of mine were unusually noticable
Quote:
...I don't know what the borderline is. Anyway, I hear tell that Orientals have relatively small ones. Sure hasn't stopped them from using those little dicks to populate half the world...
It might have to do with oriental women having comparitively small reproductive orifices, also. In other words, they get the job done, despite
Quote:
...Some of us women are all grown up and we really don't care all that much about size of dick or balls...
The size of the dick & balls owner's income usually overshadows the size of the dicks and balls, themselves
Quote:
...Seems to me that the obsession with size of genitals is not worthy of women, or men, either. Here our economy and our race are collapsing and any woman who would reject a man because he has bigger or smaller than average dick is a mental and moral lightweight.
Who do you think populates this world, as a majority. It's certainly not those who can think rationally

Old October 15th, 2008 #24
Rudianos Forseti
Banned

I have a huge dick, 39 inches long but women still don't want to have sex with me, so I guess size doesn't matter

Old October 15th, 2008 #25
Stronza

Quote:
...I ride my bicycle every Monday, Wednesday and Friday to a farm to get freshly-milked milk. I buy it from the woman farmer who is fat and crude-looking.
Fat & crude, huh. How unfortunate, poor dear, that you have to get your fresh milk from this repulsive creature. Maybe you should go to a modelling agency and hire one of them pneumatically-enhanced babes to give you fresh milk.

Old October 16th, 2008 #26
Kind Lampshade Maker

You have taken my experience out of context. If you read carefully, you should note that I found the experience arousing, despite the obesity and crudity of the woman bearing that calloused farmer hand.
All along, in life, my thin skin has been grasped by the likes of secretaries and tutorial employees. Not once has it been grasped by those engaged in hard manual labor. I didn't know that I was missing out on something, until that point. I guess, that's the main reason behind being faithfull. That way one doesn't notice that one is missing out on something. The same goes for coffee. I bet, if you people were to drink from mine, you would't go back to others
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudianos Forseti View Post
I have a huge dick, 39 inches long but women still don't want to have sex with me, so I guess size doesn't matter
You still have a big donut though. Maybe, you should seek the pleasures of exploiting that, instead

Old October 16th, 2008 #27
Mark Kerpolt

There's a very good coffee machine at my school, that makes restaurant-quality cappuccinos. Really good.

Old October 16th, 2008 #28
dirtymike

Fresh ground ,black ,strong,in drip machine ....4 cups every morning first cup 5 am ....( 7 days a week getting up early is good for productivity )

Old October 16th, 2008 #29
Herman van Houten
Ausrotter

I cook a quarter gallon of coffee every morning to kickstart the day. I add some milk if I remembered to buy it.

Old October 16th, 2008 #30
Amy

I miss having my morning cup or two of coffee.

Columbian, half a teaspoon of sugar and 18% cream. It's not fancy, but I like 7/11's brew.

Old October 16th, 2008 #31
yankee jane
Mene, Mene, Tekel Upharsin

Quote:
Where you talking to me?

Why is it any of my damn business what size of dick men have????? If the owner of the small dick is unhappy about it I would hope he is man enough and self-confident enough to avoid resorting to dangerous and unnatural means to make it larger. I guess there's women who like big ones and others who like small ones, but as you imply, it's all relative. I don't know what the borderline is. Anyway, I hear tell that Orientals have relatively small ones. Sure hasn't stopped them from using those little dicks to populate half the world.

Some of us women are all grown up and we really don't care all that much about size of dick or balls. Seems to me that the obsession with size of genitals is not worthy of women, or men, either. Here our economy and our race are collapsing and any woman who would reject a man because he has bigger or smaller than average dick is a mental and moral lightweight.

Hahaha - "you must spread some rep around before giving it to Stronza again" - aren't there some incredible creatures posting here??

BTW - back on topic - I drink lots of coffee - strong and black. This thread does appear to be about drinking coffee...

Old October 16th, 2008 #32
Kind Lampshade Maker

It sounds like you take yours black

Old October 16th, 2008 #33
Rudianos Forseti
Banned

Quote:
It sounds like you take yours black
"I like my coffee like I like my servants - Black."

Old October 16th, 2008 #34
Kind Lampshade Maker

Old October 16th, 2008 #35
Art Cast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Signal View Post
LOL! Woman my ass, wasn't that first pic Amy Swinehouse, bearing her breasts and some grizzly furry armpits? That was almost enough to bring that pot of coffee I drank earlier right back up.

The second photo is however, much better, although the model looks as if she could use a sandwich or something.
Nope,that was a (I think)Greek girl.I got the picture from a site that discussed how American and European sexual mores differed,using shaved(and unshaved) armpits as a main discussion point.

Old October 16th, 2008 #36
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:

Further, who might be promoting the idea that small breasts are somehow so bad and unattractive, that countless women would find it preferable to go into debt for the dubious privilege of living with breasts continuously pointed upwards like antiaircraft guns? Who really benefits?
What if someone calls an air strike ? Might be useful then.

Old October 16th, 2008 #37
Rudianos Forseti
Banned

fake boobs just do nothing for me, cant even get an erection with those. natural is the only way to go

Old October 17th, 2008 #38
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking is the topic coffee or tits?

An exotic dancer I date occasionally has a pair of 'fake' tits ...but she has a smokin ass and an angelic face so I overlook the ridiculous silicone enhanced hooters she felt she needed to give her an little something extra gigging.

Big, small or inbetween ...whatever, you aren't gonna be totally happy with it anyway so whatever youve got just be glad that it works and shut the fuck up about it allready.

I like black coffee (esp. Blue Mountain and Starbuck's 'Cafe Verona' blend) with a little sugar, but love black teas ...especially the darjeelings and Earl Grey (black tea blend with bergamot, either Twinings or Dragonwater my faves) ...teaballed in water @ just below boiling for just under 5 minutes, black with sugar and/or honey, Assam blends like English and Irish breakfast tea with sugar/light creme ...good stuff!

I used to gulp gallons of the most horrendous. motor oil grade coffee every day until I dialed into "you are what you eat/drink" and went for quality over ...

what is the topic of this thread again?

Old October 17th, 2008 #39
Kind Lampshade Maker

Perhaps, you could persuade her to have the rubber removed. It's carcigenous, anyway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudianos Forseti View Post
fake boobs just do nothing for me, cant even get an erection with those...
Perhaps, they can implant silicone into wanna-be erections
Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
...Big, small or inbetween ...whatever, you aren't gonna be totally happy with it anyway so whatever youve got just be glad that it works...

Old October 17th, 2008 #40
Karen Z.
VNNr since '05

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
An exotic dancer I date occasionally has a pair of 'fake' tits ...but she has a smokin ass and an angelic face so I overlook the ridiculous silicone enhanced hooters she felt she needed to give her an little something extra gigging.

Big, small or inbetween ...whatever, you aren't gonna be totally happy with it anyway so whatever youve got just be glad that it works and shut the fuck up about it allready.

I like black coffee (esp. Blue Mountain and Starbuck's 'Cafe Verona' blend) with a little sugar, but love black teas ...especially the darjeelings and Earl Grey (black tea blend with bergamot, either Twinings or Dragonwater my faves) ...teaballed in water @ just below boiling for just under 5 minutes, black with sugar and/or honey, Assam blends like English and Irish breakfast tea with sugar/light creme ...good stuff!

I used to gulp gallons of the most horrendous. motor oil grade coffee every day until I dialed into "you are what you eat/drink" and went for quality over ...

what is the topic of this thread again?
I had respect for you, its gone now, brother.

Thread