Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 30th, 2010 #301
Rounder

Default 24 Jewsmedia Reports (30 March 2010)

Jewsmedia Attacks My Campaign For US Senate, Big Time !!!
(As of 30 March 2010, 7:30 AM (CST))

Google "news", then Glenn Miller US Senate" and 24 news reports pop up, TV and newspapers.

Google "web", then Glenn Miller US Senate" and more than 50 TV, newspaper, and other assorted jewsmedia attacks pop up. About a dozen freakin pages full.

Here's one of them - Kansas City TV KMBC

http://www.kmbc.com/news/22993050/detail.html

Here's another TV report which also provides the audios of 5 of my radio ads on their website for all the world to hear. Oh, glory day.

http://www.kctv5.com/news/22993351/detail.html

I take it Hymie doesn't approve of my campaign radio ads.

Old March 30th, 2010 #302
Rounder

Default whty.org down again ??

It won't come up for me as of 11:30 AM (EST) today. It comes up "Oops, this websight cannot be found". Any clue why ??

Btw, George T. from Washington state phoned and said he heard my voice on his local radio station at 3 AM this morning (KOMO) doing a campaign commercial, calling niggers "coons". George is sending another campaign donation.

Another fellow phoned and said he heard exerpts from 2 of my radio ads while travelling thru Alabama today.

What the hell's going on with all this free publicity from kikemedia ??

Old March 30th, 2010 #303
Rounder

Default We're Hitting St Louis for a whole month with 16 broadcasts

St Louis country music station KSD, 93.7 FM, will broadcast my radios ads 16 times over a period of a month, beginning Saturday. Two broadcastings on each Saturday, and two broadcastings on each Sunday. Total of 16 sixty-second broadcasts at a cost of exactly $400.00. Or $25.00 per broadcast, which ain't bad for a huge city like St Louis.

I just spoke with KSD/ Clear Channel Radio president Beth Davis (314-333-8000) and made the deal. My check to her will go out in tomorrow morning's mail.

Sieg Heil !!!

Last edited by Rounder; March 30th, 2010 at 05:33 PM.

Old March 30th, 2010 #304
Rounder

Default We're Hitting SW Missouri with 18 Broadcasts on 2 Radio Stations

Talon Broadcasting Incorporated president Dewayne Gandy and I met in his office yesterday, where he accepted my payment for 18 campaign spots to be broadcasted on KRMO and KSWM for 9 straight days, beginning today, 30 March. $195.00 total. An average of less than $11.00 per broadcast. These two stations reach into 4 states, MO, AR, OK, and KS. One country music station with farm news, the other talk radio that features Limbaugh, Beck, and Hannity.

This will bring our total broadcasts to 89, broadcasted on 8 separate radio stations in Kansas City, St Louis, Springfield, and SW Missouri.

Taken in: $1,655.00
Spent: $1,554.75
Balance: $100.25

Sieg Heil !!!

Last edited by Rounder; March 30th, 2010 at 05:38 PM.

Old March 31st, 2010 #305
varg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post

Btw Varg, my computer won't bring up the sound for the audios of my new radio ads you just posted above.
I added them all here

http://vnnforum.com/video.php?do=vie...s&videoid=1936

They should all play. Let me know if they wont

Old March 31st, 2010 #306
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
I added them all here

http://vnnforum.com/video.php?do=vie...s&videoid=1936

They should all play. Let me know if they wont
They all play loud, clear, and instantly, Varg. Thanks for posting all 8 ads in one location.

Hey, the jews are playing them on radio stations all over the country, obviously. I'm getting phone calls from NYC, Alabama, and Philadelphia. Had a long chat with a very jew-wise German lady from Philadelphia, this morning.

For some reason, the jews are playing my radio ads FREE, including the parts that state my phone number and WN website addresses.

To improve station ratings ?? And/or because the jews are so powerful and feel so invulnerable, they don't feel the least bit threatened by a few dozen, or a few hundred, radio ads exposing them ??

Last edited by Rounder; March 31st, 2010 at 08:27 AM.

Old March 31st, 2010 #307
N.B. Forrest

The Missouri Broadcasters Assholeiation desperately trying to find a pseudo-legal way to shut your yap; the Jew York kikes starting to take up the kvetch.....yes, I like it! So I'll be sending you another modest donation for the "Olathe NAACP and a local jewish charity"......

Old April 1st, 2010 #308
varg

Rounder, your campaign ads sure are being picked up on a lot of of news sites! Good job!

These idiot jews are doing the work for you

Here's one I just noticed:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...us_senate.html

64 comments on this one site already. You've caused quite a stir.

Here's an effective way to search for new news reports:

1. Go on google.com
2. Type in: "Glenn Miller" senate (Keep the Glenn Miller part in quotes... if you don't include quotes for multiple words on google, it will search the matches for any combination of glenn, and miller on the pages.. not a combined string which is what using quotes is for)
3. Click the link up the top where it says "Show options".. a panel on the left appears.

On the panel filter the results out better and by date by using this:
  • Check "All results" and use "latest"
  • Check "News" and use "Sort by date" instead of Sort by Relevance
  • Check "Blogs" and use "Sort by date" instead of Sort by Relevance
  • Check "Discussions" and use "Sort by date" instead of Sort by Relevance

I might make a page on the main site which will have a listing of all the new updates. Similar to how on the VNN Newspaper page I have a feed of recent web references to TAA/TWPL.

Old April 1st, 2010 #309
banjo_billy
Banned

Quote:
Rounder, your campaign ads sure are being picked up on a lot of of news sites! Good job!

1. Go on google.com
2. Type in: "Glenn Miller" senate (Keep the Glenn Miller part in quotes... if you don't include quotes for multiple words on google, it will search the matches for any combination of glenn, and miller on the pages.. not a combined string which is what using quotes is for)
3. Click the link up the top where it says "Show options".. a panel on the left appears.

I might make a page on the main site which will have a listing of all the new updates. Similar to how on the VNN Newspaper page I have a feed of recent web references to TAA/TWPL.
Varg is demonstarting what team work really is and what it can accomplish. Not everyone can do what Glenn Miller can do or what Varg can do, but everyone can be a part of the team. Some help more and some help a bit less, but all are moving WN foreward. Great work!!!

Old April 1st, 2010 #310
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
The Missouri Broadcasters Assholeiation desperately trying to find a pseudo-legal way to shut your yap; the Jew York kikes starting to take up the kvetch.....yes, I like it! So I'll be sending you another modest donation for the "Olathe NAACP and a local jewish charity"......
My, my, but isn't that "conspiracy to deprive a US citizen of his 1st amendment, free speech rights " ?? The last time I read the 1964 Civil Rights Act, the maximum penalty for such a conspiracy, is life in prison.

Thanks for pledging another donation, Nathan. I'm down to exactly $100.00 in the campaign fund.

Anybody else wanna chip in ?? Send check, cash, or money order to:

Glenn Miller for US Senate
PO Box 3861,
Springfield, MO 65808

Old April 1st, 2010 #311
Rounder

Quote:

1. Go on google.com

Yes Varg, a special thread containing all the news reports about my ads and campaign, will be beneficial. Lots of work for you though, isn't it ??

And thanks for the google lesson.

Btw, I received the following email this morning from the Kansas City stations running my ads:

Mr. Glen Miller, in connection with your request to broadcast advertisements,
questions have been raised about whether you are a bone fide candidate for the
office of United States Senator from the state of Missouri. Please provide a
substantial showing that you are a bone fide candidate.

Doug Young
Entercom Communications KC
(913) 744-3643

Old April 1st, 2010 #312
Thomas de Aynesworth
Banned

I advise everyone who is reading this to look up Glenn on Google and click all links that pertain to his campaign. Increasing traffic to these links will rate them higher in Google so they'll show up on more searches.

Old April 1st, 2010 #313
Rab4
Banned

Can ads be run outside the state of Missouri? It would be great to have ads in all 50 states, wouldn't it?

Old April 1st, 2010 #314
varg

Added some of the news reports and videos

http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/GlennMiller

Also.. Glenn go to http://www.google.com/alerts and put in "Glenn Miller" senate and set type to "comprehensive" and set time to "as-it-happens". You will get a new email every time a new story pops up.

Old April 1st, 2010 #315
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rab4 View Post
Can ads be run outside the state of Missouri? It would be great to have ads in all 50 states, wouldn't it?
The big AM stations out of St. Louis can be heard in a six state area.

Old April 1st, 2010 #316
Rounder

Quote:
Added some of the news reports and videos

http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/GlennMiller

Also.. Glenn go to http://www.google.com/alerts and put in "Glenn Miller" senate and set type to "comprehensive" and set time to "as-it-happens". You will get a new email every time a new story pops up.
Good advice, and an excellent new VNNF thread, Varg. I'll be able to link to that thread, during my campaign, when discussing my campaign with the media and with potential financial contributors.

Btw, here's a letter I just got off to Missouri State Attorney General, Chris Koster (tel: 573-751-3321). He is presently conducting an investigation into whether or not to allow my radio ads to continue being broadcasted.

I also phoned. His secretary said she'll ask him to return my call.

Chris Koster
Missouri Attorney General
Jefferson City, MO

Dear Mr Koster;

I herewith make an official complaint against The Missouri Broadcasters
Association. By their own admission via the mass media, they are, as I
write, conspiring to interfere with my exercise of constitutional rights;
specifically my right to campaign for political office, and my 1st
admendment right to free speech by way of Missouri radio stations.

Because I used the term "coon" in one of my ads, The Missouri Broadcasters
Association is attempting to stop all my campaign radio ads. However,
they've never complained about the use of the word REDNECK on the radio or
TV; a term that is racially insulting to all working class, white
Missourians. Comedians even make a living on TV and radio, using the
vile, and demeaning racist word REDNECK.

I respectfully request you prosecute members of The Missouri Broadcasters
Association, and all others, presently engaged in plots and schemes to
silence my free speech, and to prevent me from seeking political office;
rights guaranteed me inside the United States Constitution.

Sincerely yours,

Glenn Miller for US Senate
Master Sergeant, US Army - Retired
Aurora, MO
417-463-7703

PS: TV reporter Emily Rittman, KSPR, Springfield, is on the way to my house to do an interview.

Last edited by Rounder; April 1st, 2010 at 11:45 AM.

Old April 1st, 2010 #317
varg

Yeah you could just link to govnn.com/GlennMiller

I could also made govnn.com/miller work if its easier

Old April 1st, 2010 #318
Rounder

Quote:
Yeah you could just link to govnn.com/GlennMiller

I could also made govnn.com/miller work if its easier
Govnn.com/GlennMiller is fine, Varg. I just clicked it on, and it looks great. I've put it to memory for future references.

Old April 1st, 2010 #319
Rounder

Default I'll Be On TV 3 Times Tonite, KSRP, (1 Apr 2010)

I'll Be On TV 3 Times Tonite (1 Apr 10)
Springfield Missouri's KSPR (channel 3) TV reporter, Emily Rittman, interviewed me in my home at noon today. The interview will be shown during their 4:00, 4:30, and 6:00 PM (CST) news broadcasts today, 1 April. A different segment of the interview, each time.

A really delightful young, blonde, Aryan lady, accompanied by a young Aryan camera man from Iowa. Both received a TAA, and she received a copy of my book.

The videos of their live broadcasts will also be available afterwards, in KSRP's archives at www.kspr.com

Old April 1st, 2010 #320
Rounder

This one single youtube entry already has 12,000 views in just one or two days. It's the audio of just one of my 9 ads, and ends with "go to davidduke.com for proof". The other ads end with "govnn.com or whty.org".

YouTube- KMBZ Glenn Miller U.S. Senate Ad #2

Question is: With all the national media coverages and replays of the audios of my 9 ads on establishment radio and TV stations, and on blogs and forums, plus the 89 actual radio broadcastings on 8 stations, how many gentiles visit one or more of the WN websites mentioned, as a result ??

Without any doubt, a hell of a lot - Tens of thousands at least. And we're just getting started. The election's not til November, 7 months away.

Sieg Heil !!!

Last edited by Rounder; April 1st, 2010 at 05:11 PM.

Thread