Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 6th, 2013 #2
Jim Harting
Senior Member
 
Jim Harting's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 861
Jim Harting
Default

Her courage, dedication and energy put the puny efforts of many male Movement activists to shame (not to mention the non-efforts of the even larger number of Movement non-activists!).

If more White males would act like White MEN, rather than like White eunuchs, then women such as Sylvia Stolz (or Marine Le Pen in France) would not have to take the lead in the struggle!
__________________
NEW ORDER Website: http://theneworder.org
NEW ORDER on GAB: https://gab.ai/NEW_ORDER
NS Publications: http://nspublications.com
VNN National Socialist Union: https://vnnforum.com/group.php?groupid=58
 
Old August 8th, 2013 #3
Cora McGuire
.......
 
Cora McGuire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,737
Cora McGuire
Default

She is so inspiring! Happy (belated) birthday Sylvia!
__________________
"White nationalism is real butter. Conservatism is that shitty vegetable spread made out of unhealthy industrial waste products."- Alex
"Our cause is a spiritual-religious thing, not a self-interest thing." -Alex
 
Old August 13th, 2013 #4
Ian
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Cumbria, England
Posts: 1,208
Ian
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Harting View Post
If more White males would act like White MEN, rather than like White eunuchs, then women such as Sylvia Stolz (or Marine Le Pen in France) would not have to take the lead in the struggle!
Marine Le Pen is not like Sylvia Stolz, who operated as a professional lawyer, went to prison etc..

So have you given great active leadership Jim, or are you a eunuch type?
 
Old August 13th, 2013 #5
Jim Harting
Senior Member
 
Jim Harting's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 861
Jim Harting
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian View Post
So have you given great active leadership Jim, or are you a eunuch type?
I joined the American Nazi Party in 1966 when George Lincoln Rockwell was its commander, and have been associated or worked with various other NS and WN organizations over the years, including the National Renaissance Party, the National Socialist White People's Party, the National Alliance (Pierce version), the American Friends of the British National Party and the NEW ORDER.

I have been on over 300 street activities, and have been arrested twice in the course of legal Movement activism. My home or residence has been bombed on four occasions, either by the JDL or the Reds .

I do not ask anyone else to do anything that I would not do (or have not done) myself.

And you?
__________________
NEW ORDER Website: http://theneworder.org
NEW ORDER on GAB: https://gab.ai/NEW_ORDER
NS Publications: http://nspublications.com
VNN National Socialist Union: https://vnnforum.com/group.php?groupid=58
 
Old August 13th, 2013 #6
Ron Doggett
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 1,733
Ron Doggett
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Harting View Post
I joined the American Nazi Party in 1966 when George Lincoln Rockwell was its commander, and have been associated or worked with various other NS and WN organizations over the years, including the National Renaissance Party, the National Socialist White People's Party, the National Alliance (Pierce version), the American Friends of the British National Party and the NEW ORDER.

I have been on over 300 street activities, and have been arrested twice in the course of legal Movement activitism. My home or residence has been bombed on four occasions, either by the JDL or the Reds .

I do not ask anyone else to do anything that I would not do (or have not done) myself.

And you?

I've had the pleasure of knowing this man, there isn't a more proven White Patriot.

We would all have to work long and hard for our race many years to even come close to equaling what he has done.

And to keep on topic a salute to Sylvia Stolz for her inspiring sacrifices.
 
Old August 22nd, 2013 #7
Ian
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Cumbria, England
Posts: 1,208
Ian
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Harting View Post
I joined the American Nazi Party in 1966 when George Lincoln Rockwell was its commander, and have been associated or worked with various other NS and WN organizations over the years, including the National Renaissance Party, the National Socialist White People's Party, the National Alliance (Pierce version), the American Friends of the British National Party and the NEW ORDER.

I have been on over 300 street activities, and have been arrested twice in the course of legal Movement activism. My home or residence has been bombed on four occasions, either by the JDL or the Reds .

I do not ask anyone else to do anything that I would not do (or have not done) myself.

And you?
I've not been a member of any political party. I've been to some BNP meetings, attended one NF demo, and my house has never been bombed to my knowledge.
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:06 AM.
Page generated in 0.08755 seconds.