Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 25th, 2007 #61
Michael S. Burks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshrac View Post

On another note, why do some people insist on trying to bring their fucking nazi uniforms ? Can't you attend ONE rally without them ?
Sure, I own a few suits. But, can I wear my Hulkamania shirt instead?

Last edited by Michael S. Burks; March 25th, 2007 at 03:38 AM.

Old March 25th, 2007 #62
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael S. Burks View Post
I see people are still crying about nazi and klan uniforms. I got a few legit questions: How should I do my hair? What color socks should I wear? Boxers or briefs? What type of soap should I clean with before the rally?
And this isn't a trolling post?

Old March 25th, 2007 #63
billwhite...

As of right now I will be there, in uniform as always, and I don't think Alex or anyone else of any importance has any objection.

All further discussion of uniforms is anti-racist trolling, and will be dismissed as such.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
For the record, here's what Alex said about dress: (It's pretty obvious he doesn't want NS uniforms or swastikas, but you're right, he didn't say so specifically. He oughta clarify his position).

Dress
Black is appropriate for this rally. We are memorializing the lives of two good, solid White people. Our focus is entirely on 1) their lives, 2) the System that facilitated their murder, 3) what we can and must do to correct the situation.

You calling attention to yourself by playing the fool, by dressing the collectible - I'm not going to strip you if you dress up, but you are going against my wishes and the wishes of the vast majority of people.

I will wear black shoes, khaki dress pants, and some kind of black top. My hair will be medium-short, cut, not shaved. Again, however you choose to dress, carry yourself like a man.

What do people see when they look at you? Do they want more or less of that set of qualities?
vbrep_register("521647")

Old March 25th, 2007 #64
Rounder

There'll be dozens of WNs in black attire and/or wearing black armbands and each carrying a 11-foot flagpole with a confederate battle flag attached, lined up abreast and 2-deep behind the speakers podium on the flat bed trailer.

A few men in NS uniforms among the crowd of 500-1,000 or more won't make that much of a difference or impact. And if Bill comes in uniform, I don't think Alex will allow him to be one of the speakers.

Old March 25th, 2007 #65
billwhite...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
A few men in NS uniforms among the crowd of 500-1,000 or more won't make that much of a difference or impact. And if Bill comes in uniform, I don't think Alex will allow him to be one of the speakers.
I don't need to speak. I really never need to speak. I only end up speaking when I'm asked to or because of popular acclaim.

Right now, the only one not mouthing some ridiculous objection to the uniforms is Alex, and that's fine. Frankly, if it wasn't for Alex and all the good friends we have here on VNN, I wouldn't even be considering going.

Old March 25th, 2007 #66
Dave C.
Banned

Yes, I'll be in Knoxville to "inform" White people of the danger of Niggers and the Jew media who cover up their heinous crimes against White people.

Quote:
Bill White writes: Right now, the only one not mouthing some ridiculous objection to the uniforms is Alex, and that's fine. Frankly, if it wasn't for Alex and all the good friends we have here on VNN, I wouldn't even be considering going.
You have a very odd way of showing your "friendship", Bill. Anyone can research your posts and see that you have threatened to sabotage this Rally. You have proven once again that you are a CANCER to this Movement. Your change of heart falls pretty flat in my book.

Old March 25th, 2007 #67
Michael S. Burks

Ahnenerbe101, you threaten to beat me down, I'm white. You threaten to beat down Bill White, also white. You have went off on Demonica, a white woman. You have been stalking my profile on Myspace. I mean, you know more about my own profile than I do. Very odd behavior.

Old March 25th, 2007 #68
Dave C.
Banned

Quote:
Ahnenerbe101, you threaten to beat me down, I'm white. You threaten to beat down Bill White, also white. You have went off on Demonica, a white woman. You have been stalking my profile on Myspace. I mean, you know more about my own profile than I do. Very odd behavior.
I have seen your profile on myspace because it was sent to me by another VNNer. You already know this because I have told you twice now. I could post the PM of the person who sent it, but I have a little thing called "honor".

This thread is not the correct venue for this. I was actually banned for like 2 seconds before someone thought better of it.

We can't change the history of certain individuals actions regarding this Rally. In a perfect world, we would have all come together as white men..........no drama involved. The fact is that he have some seriously defective people in the Movement. VNN has always been, and will continue to be, an oasis from the most "psychologically challenged" amongst us.

I look forward to standing with all honorable White men and women in Knoxville. If that includes the ANSWP, then so much the better.

Old March 25th, 2007 #69
Stan Sikorski
Returned

Cut the shit. This isn't the place for it. Demonica set up a thread for this kind of circle jerk.

Old March 26th, 2007 #70
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by billwhite View Post
As of right now I will be there, in uniform as always, and I don't think Alex or anyone else of any importance has any objection.

All further discussion of uniforms is anti-racist trolling, and will be dismissed as such.
TRANSLATION: "No way will I be there, but I don't feel it's in my self interests to say so now."

(Mark my words, and remember my ESP)

Old March 26th, 2007 #71
kymry...

Cometh the hour, cometh the men...........?

Time for a few individuals to grow up and stop behaving like prima donnas. This Knoxville do is a vitally important event for white people everywhere and to prove that the American white is not an extremely endangered species. This rally has the potential to be so much more important that the Estes Park, Colorado, gig that in part led to the formation of the militias. Remember the lengths ZOG had to go to do undermine those brothers......

Some people are not taking this issue - racial survival - seriously and seem concerned only about themselves and their fragile egos.

Meanwhile, whites are dying left, right and center. Let's work together and behave like the real leadership by action and not by words alone.....

K

Old March 26th, 2007 #72
PoliticallyIncorrect
Old Fritz

Quote:
Has anyone on here met Dr. Fields before? I met him last year at an event in Clarksville, IN. Pretty neat guy.
I have written him many times and wanted to meet him at the past Duke
conferences that were held in N.O. but other things came up.
Fields seems to be a very intelligent man and with a sharp mind to still keep
on going with publishing his newspaper,The Truth at Last.

WHITE POWER.

Old March 26th, 2007 #73
Slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshrac View Post

First nazi uniform/reference and the whole thing will turn to shit because there will be more people protesting your presence than supporters!

Also the media will not make it "white community rally against black violence", it will be another national coverage about "illiterate neonazi fools protest poor oppressed black community".
That is the truth! For God's sake, let's just wear the type of clothing Alex would agree with and present an image to the world of normal, concerned White People that everyone can relate to.

Thread