VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 19th, 2010 #241
Rounder

Default New Time Schedule for KMBZ (Kansas City) Broadcasting

Just got the following email:

Here's spot times for KMBZ - 3/22 thru 3/26/10.
8:52pm
7:22pm
6:35pm
6:49pm
7:48pm
Have a nice weekend!

Doug Young
Entercom Communications KC
(913) 744-03643

Old March 19th, 2010 #242
Rounder

Default Whty.org record smashed !!!

Yesterday at exactly 6 PM (CST), the count was 27,001. Now, exactly 24 hours later, the count is 27,504. 503 hits were recorded by whty's hit counter, in just 24 hours. Which breaks the old record set several days ago, by 200.

And the 503 hits (or at least 95% of them) resulted from just two radio broadcastings over one Kansas City radio station (WDAF), of campaign ad #5, which mentions www.whty.org.

Anybody who's monitoring the hit meter will verify the figures I just stated . I've jotted down the hit number every day at 6 PM, since 3 March, the day before our first campaign ad was broadcasted. Then, the count was at 25,132.

And least we forget, whty.org was only averaging 10-12 hits per day prior to our radio ads.

We're bringing a hell of a lot of lemmings to WN websites where they can become jew-wise and more racially aware.

Sieg Heil !!!

Last edited by Rounder; March 19th, 2010 at 06:18 PM.

Old March 21st, 2010 #243
Rounder

Default Should we run our ads on black radio stations ??

Question is: Is is best for WN and for our efforts to expose the jews, cost effective wise ?? I mean we don't have much money. Ads on black stations are probably cheap though, even in big cites. $20.00 each, for 60-second broadcasts, I'll guess.

There are lots of black commercial radio stations in both St Louis and Kansas City, no doubt with large black audiences, especially hip hop stations. I've made a list of several. Hip hop and Adult Contemporary/Jazz stations that feature Tom Joyner.

Here's one ad I think will be effective: (We can come up with more and better ones)

"Hey Black man. You think jews are your friends, don’t you ?? Well, think again.

Louis Farrakhan has proven that it was the jews who brought you to America, not the white man. Jews bought you from African chiefs. Jews owned the vast majority of slave ships. Jews ran most of the slave auctions. Jews are responsible for slavery in America, not rednecks.

Google Farrakhan’s book “Secret Relationship between blacks and jews”, for proof.

So wise up. Stop being Uncle Toms to your jewish slave masters. And stop supporting jew wars for Israel, that have already murdered millions of black and brown muslims. And phone me anytime – 417-463-7703.

“Paid for by the committee to elect write-in candidate Glenn Miller to the US Senate. Margaret Miller, treasurer. This IS Glenn Miller, and I approve this message."

Last edited by Rounder; March 21st, 2010 at 11:01 AM.

Old March 21st, 2010 #244
Heather Blue

Jews also know that the Blacks need us and not them. Blacks want to believe the Jews. It benefits them personally and they want what benefits them personally.

Blacks have white men's jobs and now live in nice white neighborhoods and make more money than they have ever made. They get touted as big sports stars, put in movies, get elected to office and have TV anchor jobs. What they don't know is Jews only pretend to be on the side of the Negro, but rip them off with taxes, high prices and high interests the same as the White Race. Jews urge them to free-load on us, but have no intention of letting them get away with not shelling out to the Jews.

.....just a thought....

Old March 21st, 2010 #245
Roy
Perception Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heather Blue View Post
Jews also know that the Blacks need us and not them. Blacks want to believe the Jews. It benefits them personally and they want what benefits them personally.

Blacks have white men's jobs and now live in nice white neighborhoods and make more money than they have ever made. They get touted as big sports stars, put in movies, get elected to office and have TV anchor jobs. What they don't know is Jews only pretend to be on the side of the Negro, but rip them off with taxes, high prices and high interests the same as the White Race. Jews urge them to free-load on us, but have no intention of letting them get away with not shelling out to the Jews.

.....just a thought....
The relationship between the Jews and the Niggers is like that of an owner and its pet. Jews founded the NAACP, which leads me to ask the question, "How many Jewish organizations were founded by niggers?" I bet not even one.

Blacks really can't stand being the pets of the Jews. Occasionally they have something to say about it:

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news...ught-on-camera

I think Mr. Miller's radio ads will stoke their latent anti-Jewish feelings.

Old March 21st, 2010 #246
Ron Doggett

I understand the point of the making hay of the black/jew relationship. However please use any contributions by me to reach only Whites with our message, I have nothing to say to niggers about jews or anything else.

Give them hell Glenn your campaign is one of the few bright spots going on right now.

50.00 more in the mail tomorrow.

Old March 21st, 2010 #247
banjo_billy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
Question is: Is is best for WN and for our efforts to expose the jews, cost effective wise ?? I mean we don't have much money. Ads on black stations are probably cheap though, even in big cites. $20.00 each, for 60-second broadcasts, I'll guess.

There are lots of black commercial radio stations in both St Louis and Kansas City, no doubt with large black audiences, especially hip hop stations. I've made a list of several. Hip hop and Adult Contemporary/Jazz stations that feature Tom Joyner.

Here's one ad I think will be effective: (We can come up with more and better ones)

"Hey Black man. You think jews are your friends, don’t you ?? Well, think again.

Louis Farrakhan has proven that it was the jews who brought you to America, not the white man. Jews bought you from African chiefs. Jews owned the vast majority of slave ships. Jews ran most of the slave auctions. Jews are responsible for slavery in America, not rednecks.

Google Farrakhan’s book “Secret Relationship between blacks and jews”, for proof.

So wise up. Stop being Uncle Toms to your jewish slave masters. And stop supporting jew wars for Israel, that have already murdered millions of black and brown muslims. And phone me anytime – 417-463-7703.

“Paid for by the committee to elect write-in candidate Glenn Miller to the US Senate. Margaret Miller, treasurer. This IS Glenn Miller, and I approve this message."
This is a great and wise idea, Glenn. Spread the Jew-wise knowledge to the blacks who are only Jewish patsies, anyway.

Although Heather Blue has correctly noted that the Jews have promoted the blacks to high social and monetary status, this is only temporary. The Jews are experts at betraying everybody around them. They only use the blacks to displace the whites and once the blacks have been used to Jewish benefit, the Jews will betray the blacks by promoting Mexicans and Muslims into their temporary places.

So, I say kick Jewish ass on all levels. If the nignogs start beating up on the goddamned Jews, that just makes our job easier.

Old March 22nd, 2010 #248
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Doggett View Post
I understand the point of the making hay of the black/jew relationship. However please use any contributions by me to reach only Whites with our message, I have nothing to say to niggers about jews or anything else.

Give them hell Glenn your campaign is one of the few bright spots going on right now.

50.00 more in the mail tomorrow.
I hear ya, Ron. I'll think on it some more. We've got plenty of time. The election's not til November. Maybe I'll pay for the nigger ads out of my own pocket, if I decide to run them at all.

Many thanks for making your 3rd generous donation to the campaign fund.

Old March 22nd, 2010 #249
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjo_billy View Post
This is a great and wise idea, Glenn. Spread the Jew-wise knowledge to the blacks who are only Jewish patsies, anyway.

Although Heather Blue has correctly noted that the Jews have promoted the blacks to high social and monetary status, this is only temporary. The Jews are experts at betraying everybody around them. They only use the blacks to displace the whites and once the blacks have been used to Jewish benefit, the Jews will betray the blacks by promoting Mexicans and Muslims into their temporary places.

So, I say kick Jewish ass on all levels. If the nignogs start beating up on the goddamned Jews, that just makes our job easier.
Farrakhan's book "Secret Relation Between Blacks and Jews" is dynamite. Even Dr Pierce said so. It proves jews dominated the American slave trade by quoting the jews' own documents written during the period of slavery, when slavery was normal and cool. Back then, the jews openly bragged about their dominance of the slave trade and Farrakhan has proven they bragged about it by quoting the big jews themselves who bragged.

By simply googling the book's title, niggers who can read, can learn all about it. And the very first article that comes up is Amazon's advertisement for the book for $19.95.

If I do the ad on black stations, I'll say it twice: "GOOGLE SECRET RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN BLACKS AND JEWS".

The ad is also a good one for white radio listeners, as well.

Last edited by Rounder; March 22nd, 2010 at 08:16 AM.

Old March 22nd, 2010 #251
banjo_billy
Banned

Quote:
Farrakhan's book "Secret Relation Between Blacks and Jews"
If I do the ad on black stations, I'll say it twice: "GOOGLE SECRET RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN BLACKS AND JEWS".

The ad is also a good one for white radio listeners, as well.
Be sure to quote the title correctly as Louis Farrakhan's book "The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews" by the Nation of Islam.

This way, blacks, whites and Muslims all get educated about the slave trade. Let's put the blame where it belongs, on the Jews who monopolized it.

And you might get some extra interviews by Media folks who wonder why a white patriot and KuKluxer would advertizes on a black radio station. I think you are on to something very good.

Last edited by banjo_billy; March 22nd, 2010 at 10:46 AM.

Old March 22nd, 2010 #252
banjo_billy
Banned

Quote:
I hear ya, Ron. I'll think on it some more. We've got plenty of time. The election's not til November. Maybe I'll pay for the nigger ads out of my own pocket, if I decide to run them at all.

Many thanks for making your 3rd generous donation to the campaign fund.
If you will write out the nignog ads that you plan to run (or better, get them ready with a mp3 file that I can listen to) I might invest another $100 just for the nignog ads alone.

I think you have a great idea in this, Glenn. The Jews have been turning the blacks against us for years; so giving the kikes some of their own medicine back is worth it. And showing some similar interests between black separatists and white separatists, is a good thing.

Living on a fixed income, I don't have a lot to spare. I might have to go without whiskey for a while but it will be worth it.

So, if you can come up with some good ads for the nignogs who know how to read books, post them and let's see what you've got.

Last edited by banjo_billy; March 22nd, 2010 at 10:49 AM.

Old March 22nd, 2010 #253
Heather Blue

Quote:
The Jews are experts at betraying everybody around them. They only use the blacks to displace the whites and once the blacks have been used to Jewish benefit, the Jews will betray the blacks by promoting Mexicans and Muslims into their temporary places.

Bits of news stories coming out of Southern California indicate this is already happening. Negros are complaining that Mexican gangs are beating up on them and saying the country belongs to them. Blacks are already getting a dose of the Jew's back stabbing by being replaced by Mexicans. Actually, the Blacks are getting a dose of what they have been doing to us.
I say make the most of it, Glen.

Old March 22nd, 2010 #254
Rounder

Quote:
If you will write out the nignog ads that you plan to run (or better, get them ready with a mp3 file that I can listen to) I might invest another $100 just for the nignog ads alone.

I think you have a great idea in this, Glenn. The Jews have been turning the blacks against us for years; so giving the kikes some of their own medicine back is worth it. And showing some similar interests between black separatists and white separatists, is a good thing.

Living on a fixed income, I don't have a lot to spare. I might have to go without whiskey for a while but it will be worth it.

So, if you can come up with some good ads for the nignogs who know how to read books, post them and let's see what you've got.
No doubt B.B., the 4-5 million American muslims will love hearing the ad. And so would the other billion muslims, worldwide. Who knows ?? Maybe some of them will want to help finance more of them by mailing me campaign donations.

Here's the ad, again. Am I right ??

So wise up. Stop being Uncle Toms to your jewish slave masters. And stop supporting jew wars for Israel, that have already murdered millions of black and brown muslims. And phone me anytime – 417-463-7703." (end of ad)

NOTE: Excellent insights by Heather Blue. She's a very jew-wise lady.

Old March 22nd, 2010 #255
banjo_billy
Banned

Quote:
No doubt B.B., the 4-5 million American muslims will love hearing the ad. And so would the other billion muslims, worldwide. Who knows ?? Maybe some of them will want to help finance more of them by mailing me campaign donations.

Here's the ad, again. Am I right ??

The Nation of Islam has proven that it was the jews who brought your ancestors to America, not the white man. Jews bought you from African chiefs. Jews owned the vast majority of slave ships. Jews ran most of the slave auctions. Jews are responsible for slavery in America, not white people.

Google Louis Farrakhan's fantastic book “The Secret Relationship between Blacks and Jews” for proof. If you haven't read his book, then you are just plain ignorant.

So wise up. Stop being Uncle Toms to your jewish slave masters. And stop supporting jew wars for Israel, that have already murdered millions of black and brown muslims. And phone me anytime – 417-463-7703."

Paid for by Committee to Elect Glenn Miller, Etc...
(end of ad)

NOTE: Excellent insights by Heather Blue. She's a very jew-wise lady.
Well, for the required respect, be sure to use Louis Farrakhan's full name. I did a bit of editing of your speech above, just some ideas....

I think your have a good idea. But what would you do if some rich A-rab gave you a million dollars to promote your ideas and buy ads? Cool, huh? Let the blacks and Muslims kick the Jews ass and we can sit back and drink beer and watch them do it.

Let me know if you are going to go ahead with ads to the black radio stations and I'll buy $100 worth. But that's all I can afford. I don't want to put more into the white ads. And I wasn't going to put anymore into anything, but the black ads are too good an idea to pass up.

Say so, if you are going to do it.

Last edited by banjo_billy; March 22nd, 2010 at 09:54 PM.

Old March 23rd, 2010 #256
Rounder

Quote:
Well, for the required respect, be sure to use Louis Farrakhan's full name. I did a bit of editing of your speech above, just some ideas....

I think your have a good idea. But what would you do if some rich A-rab gave you a million dollars to promote your ideas and buy ads? Cool, huh? Let the blacks and Muslims kick the Jews ass and we can sit back and drink beer and watch them do it.

Let me know if you are going to go ahead with ads to the black radio stations and I'll buy $100 worth. But that's all I can afford. I don't want to put more into the white ads. And I wasn't going to put anymore into anything, but the black ads are too good an idea to pass up.

Say so, if you are going to do it.
Arab campaign donations would, by law, have to go towards my Senate campaign, BB. Therefore, I'd probably use all Arab money to pay for TV, radio, and newspaper campaign ads - all designed to EXPOSE THE JEWISH MENACE, including of course, trillion dollar jew wars to protect international jewish gangsters who now rule the western world. And I'd find a trustworthy "polished voice" to do the TV and radio ads. Mel Gibson perhaps ??

I'll let everybody know in advance, if I decide to run ads on black stations, btw.

Old March 23rd, 2010 #257
Rounder

Default Campaign finance update (23 Mar 10)

$100.00 was received yesterday, priority mail, certified delivery, with absolutely nothing indicating from whom, or where, it came from. The large envelope did, however, include a note to Alex with the instructions on how he can record and email acceptable audios for radio campaign ads. I'll mail the note to Alex in today's mail.

So many thanks, whoever you are, for the generous donation.

Other WNs who fear I might be working for the JOG, but who like my campaign radio ads anyway, should send their campaign donations the same way, to insure their anonymity. See ?? Now, you have no excuse.

Glenn Miller for US Senate
PO Box 3861,
Springfield, MO 65808

tel: 417-463-7703

Old March 23rd, 2010 #258
Rounder

Default Joplin Radio Ad Rates Sky High

KSYN and KIXQ in Joplin, charge between $63.00 and $91.00 to broadcast one single 60-second campaign ad. Both are 100,000 watt stations though, meaning they reach out 80 miles or so.

That's too freakin expensive, so I ain't paying it. The two Kansas City stations, with much larger audiences, only charged me an average of just over $30.00 per 60-second ad. Springfield's average is only about $10.00.

I'm awaiting a phone call from Jefferson City's KKLR, country music station, regarding their charge rates.

There's some great deals out there, no doubt. We just gotta find them. Your internet seach assistance will be appreciated. We want to reach the highest number of whites with our radio messages, for the least amount of money.

Old March 24th, 2010 #259
Rounder

Default 3 New Radio Ads

Here's the latest three. All 30-second spots, and about half the cost of 60-second spots. I'll get them on audio today or tomorrow if my local radio studio cooperates, and I'll get them broadcasted on Hymie's radio stations as soon as possible - by the end of the week, I'm confident.

HEY WHITE MAN.. . . I hate seeing white women with African coons. We see them and their half-breed, kinky-headed offspring, everywhere. They oughta be arrested for eye pollution, and deported to Africa for treason. Let’s make it happen.

Join me at WHTY.ORG. . . WHTY.ORG . . . and phone me anytime at 417-463-7703.

Paid for by the committee to elect write-in candidate Glenn Miller to the US Senate. Margaret Miller, treasurer. This IS Glenn Miller and I approve this message.

HEY GRINGO. . . .Still got your job ?? Or did your boss hire “WHO-LEE-O” for half the price ?? Illegal aliens are stealing your jobs, your women, and your children’s future. And Obama-Yo-Momma is gonna legalize 30 million more.

Wise up and Man up. . . Go to GOVNN.COM. . . GOVNN.COM. And phone me at 417-463-7703.

Paid for the committee to elect write-in candidate Glenn Miller to the US Senate. Margaret Miller, treasurer. This IS Glenn Miller, and I approve this message.

Jews are the real SUPREMACISTS. They proclaim they’re God’s Chosen People. What could be more SUPREMACIST than that ?? But Christ said in St John 8:44 that jews are children of Satan. So who do you believe ?? . . Christ or the jews ??

Wise up and become jew-wise at DAVIDDUKE.com….and phone me at 417-463-7703.

Paid for by the committee to elect write-in candidate Glenn Miller to the US Senate. Margaret Miller, treasurer. This IS Glenn Miller, and I approve this message.

Last edited by Rounder; March 26th, 2010 at 07:50 AM.

Old March 24th, 2010 #260
Rounder

Default We're Hitting Columbia, MO Beginning Friday For 10 Days

I just sealed the deal with "Cynthia" at KATI (94.3 FM) in Columbia, MO. A country music station (tel: 573-875-1099).

One of our five 60-second radio broadcasts will air every single day between 9:00 AM and 10:30 PM from Friday, March 26 thru April 4th - a total of 10 days.

KATI is 50,000 watts, meaning it reaches 50-60 miles in all directions from Columbia, which in itself, has a population of 164,000. Dozens of surrounding small towns, the rural areas, and also Jefferson City, just 25 miles away, are clearly reached by this station.

I'm also working on stations in St Louis and Poplar Bluff, the latter, a country station, broadcasts from 100,000 watts, thus is also clearly heard 50 miles deep inside northern Arkansas.

Anybody in the mood to pledge some bucks to help pay ?? Mail check, cash, or money order to:

Glenn Miller for US Senate
PO Box 3861,
Springfield, MO 65808

Last edited by Rounder; March 24th, 2010 at 11:18 AM.

Thread