VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 22nd, 2013 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default #1 Baltimore Thread

[don't think we have one of these, correct me if i'm wrong]

A writer talks about Baltimore's violence. Solutions? A nigger is not a problem with a solution, it's a condition. The only solution is getting rid of it. Dialogue, money, the rest of the social-engineering standbys never work because the thing itself is the 'problem.' The inability to speak straight about the problem is the meta-problem - ie, the jewish media control.

http://dodgeandburn.gawker.com/summe...ence-868068629

Old July 22nd, 2013 #2
Alex Linder
Administrator

My droppings:

CatFiveHimmicane

What a tragedy that the town of Mencken and Poe has given way to sooty dregs.

CatFiveHimmicane

Pack dat shit up and send it back to Africa. Only solution.

CatFiveHimmicane

All the programs, money and high talk in the world won't turn a black into a human. They are what they are. That you can't handle that, liberal cultists, doesn't change it. You are religious kooks, and destructive to all around you. Very much like the blacks you make excuses for.

Old July 22nd, 2013 #3
Alex Linder
Administrator

CatFiveHimmicane

So...we have to pay blacks to observe basic (white) civilizational standards...and it still doesn't work?

Marcus Garvey had the right idea.

CatFiveHimmicane

There you go again. Blacks shoot each other up, and you blame whites for not paying them enough. Whites don't owe blacks anything. Blacks are responsible, 100%, for their own failures, and also for devastating pretty much every area they settle in. But yeah, let's blame whites or guns, it's safer that way. Always follow taboos and be a big greasy liberal coward, is my motto.

Old July 22nd, 2013 #4
Alex Linder
Administrator

J.M. Giordano

Come on.. that's child's play. Chicago does that every week in the summer. But having been through all these places, there's not much worse than parts of Baltimore, Newark and Camden. It's really shameful for a prosperous nation like this. 34 minutes ago

CatFiveHimmicane

What has prosperity got to do with it? These are simply blacks acting black. Money doesn't change that. Most NBAers are broke a few years after they leave the league. The problem is not a geographic location, the problem is the kind of people you find there. Wherever you find blacks, you find a Detroit or Baltimore in the making. That we can't speak this truth freely in our media is the meta-problem. Just now

Old July 22nd, 2013 #5
Alex Linder
Administrator

Brian O'DohertyUJ.M. Giordano

You're projecting Baltimore as a overall violent area with a stale subject that everyone in Baltimore wants to document and has done already. Do the city a favor and stop. Today 1:56pm

CatFiveHimmicane

Or take a new tack and blame the problems on the blacks who cause them, rather than on guns or whites. Just now

Old July 22nd, 2013 #6
Alex Linder
Administrator

BigAsnUJ.M. Giordano

Besides drugs and violence, Baltimore is also one of the STD capitols of the US. Today

CatFiveHimmicane

Fifty percent (50%) of blacks have STDs. If you're thinking of letting them enrich you with their diversity, keep that in mind.

Old July 22nd, 2013 #7
Alex Linder
Administrator

NonNeoNonConUCatFiveHimmicane

"Blacks are responsible, 100%, for their own failures, and also for devastating pretty much every area they settle in"

Gawker Media should have a racist comment of the day section where people can vote their faves.

But you are right, all poor people are black, all violence is black on black, and we white people shouldn't care. We should happily segregate ourselves and count our money without any moral obligation to assist our fellow American or better ourselves as a collective nation. 22 minutes ago

CatFiveHimmicane

Agree on the comment section. I suspect it would be the most popular place on the Gawker ring. Racism is suppressed by The Cult for a reason, and the reason is not that it's wrong.

I don't care about black-on-black violence, I only care about black-on-white violence. Before the black-privilege movement succeeded in the '60s, there was very little interracial violence. Today, while whites don't rape blacks, blacks rape about 15,000 white women each year. That figure is never mentioned in the media. Nor is the fact that blacks are 40x as likely to physically attack a white man as the reverse. I could give you 4-5 recent black-on-white murders that would horrify you, that are 100,000x worse than Zimmerman's defending himself, but you and the rest of The Cult don't care. You think whites are getting what they have coming when blacks murder them. I'll give you one anyway. Joshua Chellew. Look it up. Why isn't that a national case? Because the media are run by jews who hate and want to genocide whites.

We have no moral duty to help blacks, nor is there any help for them possible. We have made excuses for them and given them trillions of dollars we have earned, and they have not, since the '60s. All of that social engineering has failed. There is no cure for blacks. It's not a problem, it's a condition. It's in the bone. The only thing WE have a moral duty to due, as white men, is protect our families and society from them and from the jews who are using them to destroy our neighborhoods and beautiful cities.

Old July 22nd, 2013 #8
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
NonNeoNonConUCatFiveHimmicane

"Blacks are responsible, 100%, for their own failures, and also for devastating pretty much every area they settle in"

Gawker Media should have a racist comment of the day section where people can vote their faves.

But you are right, all poor people are black, all violence is black on black, and we white people shouldn't care. We should happily segregate ourselves and count our money without any moral obligation to assist our fellow American or better ourselves as a collective nation. 22 minutes ago

CatFiveHimmicane

Agree on the comment section. I suspect it would be the most popular place on the Gawker ring. Racism is suppressed by The Cult for a reason, and the reason is not that it's wrong.

I don't care about black-on-black violence, I only care about black-on-white violence. Before the black-privilege movement succeeded in the '60s, there was very little interracial violence. Today, while whites don't rape blacks, blacks rape about 15,000 white women each year. That figure is never mentioned in the media. Nor is the fact that blacks are 40x as likely to physically attack a white man as the reverse. I could give you 4-5 recent black-on-white murders that would horrify you, that are 100,000x worse than Zimmerman's defending himself, but you and the rest of The Cult don't care. You think whites are getting what they have coming when blacks murder them. I'll give you one anyway. Joshua Chellew. Look it up. Why isn't that a national case? Because the media are run by jews who hate and want to genocide whites.

We have no moral duty to help blacks, nor is there any help for them possible. We have made excuses for them and given them trillions of dollars we have earned, and they have not, since the '60s. All of that social engineering has failed. There is no cure for blacks. It's not a problem, it's a condition. It's in the bone. The only thing WE have a moral duty to due, as white men, is protect our families and society from them and from the jews who are using them to destroy our neighborhoods and beautiful cities.
Great reply to the pussy there.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old July 22nd, 2013 #9
John from Canada
Banned

I think we stopped in Baltimore or some or other place with an old ship when we drove down to Florida. All I remember is that it was hot and there were niggers everywhere. Well-dressed niggers too, all stepping out of buses like they were on a church outing. But just as loud and obnoxious as regular niggers.

Old March 26th, 2014 #10
Alex Linder
Administrator

500K Hennessy heist: Cognac stolen from truck near Baltimore

By Associated Press Wednesday, March 26, 2014

ROSEDALE, Md. — Baltimore County police are investigating the theft of more than $500,000 worth of cognac, carried away in a truck and trailer in Rosedale.

Police say thieves broke into a fenced-in parking area early March 16. That’s when they stoke a truck and trailer that was carrying a cargo container with more than 2,100 cases of Hennessy Cognac.

The truck and trailer were recovered Tuesday in Baltimore. But police say the cognac had been removed.

Police say the load of liquor is worth $514,000.

Anyone with information is asked to call Baltimore County police.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...#ixzz2x65qth2l
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

Old August 2nd, 2014 #11
Alex Linder
Administrator

someone may be serial-killing nigger trannies

http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...-mia-henderson

Old August 2nd, 2014 #12
N.B. Forrest

I visited Maryland for the first time in over 30 years 2 weeks ago. Just outskirted Baltimore on 95, going to Joppa Towne. Spent the night at a fleabag motel run by dotheads who can't speak English worth a shit: 79 simoleons ($65 for the room and an outrageous $14 tax). The semi truck racket off of Rt. 40 was deafening - then after I finally drifted off, the fucking AC began to serenade me: had to stuff a tissue in my ears.

At checkout I had to take a pill: drink machine didn't work. So I asked the fugly little bitch where I could get something to drink:

"I sell you drink - 2 dollah a can."

The can itself actually reeked of some peculiar dot-stank....

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Last edited by N.B. Forrest; August 3rd, 2014 at 05:46 PM.

Old December 4th, 2014 #13
Alex Linder
Administrator

Girl raped by "at least" 2 niggers in a johns hopkins off-campus frat. nigs aren't students at univ.

vid report
http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/mar...203-story.html

Old March 20th, 2015 #14
Alex Linder
Administrator

RedneckLawyerSomethingBrewing
Today 11:37am

The only reason they didn't slash the top apart was that they were too poor to own a box cutter. If they did, they would have done so out of pure spite. Living in/near Bmore gives you an interesting perspective on "owning" "things." In most places, its sort of taken for granted that things you own will not be stolen or vandalized on the regular, but, for people that live in Bmore, its a blessing every day you aren't mugged, don't have your windows smashed, etc. I've lost count of the number of friends with "I HEART CITY LIFE" bumper stickers who moved out after the 3rd, 5th, 10th time they got a lecture from a city cop about how stupid they were to own a car/live in the city/come to the city for work - because everyone knows its thunderdome and, unless you are heavily armed, you should just avoid it. I know one woman who was attacked and slapped in the face FOR HER PARTIALLY EATEN SANDWICH.

I went to school at UM, and worked downtown for nearly 10 years, and I was thrilled when I no longer had to go down there. Just not having to avoid biohazard junkie piss puddles in my garage every day felt like a vacation. Also - Fallsway hosts both the city jail and the city's swankiest strip club. That says a lot about Bmore right there.
2Reply

http://deadspin.com/former-temple-fo...fic-1692587154

Former Temple Football Player Arrested On Human Trafficking Charges

Baltimore police have arrested two men, 25-year-old Matt Brown and 30-year-old Anthony Leon Eley Jr., on human trafficking charges. Brown is the son of a prominent Baltimore attorney, and was an all-conference football player at Temple University.

According to police, Brown and Eley Jr. were arrested after arranging for paid sex between three underage girls and an undercorver Baltimore vice detective. From WBALTV:

Three girls — ages 14, 16 and 17 — arrived at the hotel room and one of them asked for money, police said. All three girls were then taken into custody as victims of human trafficking.

Detectives arrested two men who they said brought the girls to the hotel and knew they were underage and engaging in prostitution.
Brown was a wide receiver, running back, and special teams standout on the Temple football team from 2009-2012. In 2012, he was named the Big East Conference's special teams player of the year, and was a coaches' selection for the All-Big East First Team. He signed a contract with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in 2013, but was released before the season started.

[WBALTV]

Old March 20th, 2015 #15
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Brown was a wide receiver, running back, and special teams standout on the Temple football team from 2009-2012. In 2012, he was named the Big East Conference's special teams player of the year, and was a coaches' selection for the All-Big East First Team. He signed a contract with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in 2013, but was released before the season started.
Da brutha had hih dreem crushed by dem cracka coaches cuz he wuz Young, Gifted 'n' Black. Juss look at hih pitchur - he all depress 'n' sheeit. So whut if he pimpin' sum hos; a nigga gotta live.....

Old March 21st, 2015 #16
Whatheheck
Banned

Well Alex, looks like they deleted your words of wisdom lickidy split.

Alex, how much longer do you figure this jew nightmare to last? I figure when the money runs out, right ? Can you see it going more than 10 years? No more than 20?

Old March 21st, 2015 #17
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whatheheck View Post
Well Alex, looks like they deleted your words of wisdom lickidy split.

Alex, how much longer do you figure this jew nightmare to last? I figure when the money runs out, right ? Can you see it going more than 10 years? No more than 20?
It will drag on endlessly. The only things that would cause it to stop are running out of counterfeit money or some force rising to reverse things. Or there could be something from the outside, or natural disaster. Can't say for sure, but it is clear that there is no reason current trends won't continue. Those who think things are bound to fall apart are simply religious millennialists, most of them. It's more of the same and worse as far as my eye can see. Unless someone or some group decides to change things. Trends continue until something or someone stops them. The things that power the trends are entrenched or unavoidable, so the trends are going to continue.

People who think we'll run out of resources are flat wrong. They are religious kooks who don't realize it. The market always comes up with a solution. USA can sustain a billion people without a problem. It won't be as nice as it was with 120m, but it's sustainable. In fact, twice that is possible. There is no hope on the running out of resources front, pink oil etc. It's just silliness.

Counterfeiting money, endless deficit spending to buy off the discolored hordes and the green niggers (military/contractor parasites) could be another matter. We are hugely in debt. Can we keep kicking the can down the road? The libertarians, who pay the closest attention to this and are the best analysis I've found, say no. But they've been saying that for fifteen years. So, it's not clear to me that the jews can't keep coming up with crooked ways to keep funding wherever it needs to be to keep the white genocide machine rolling. We'll see.

What we can control are our individual lives, so that's where we should put the effort. Get rich. Have lots of kids. Network with like minds. This is what I've been saying for better part of two decades now.

Old March 21st, 2015 #18
Whatheheck
Banned

Quote:
It will drag on endlessly. The only things that would cause it to stop are running out of counterfeit money or some force rising to reverse things. Or there could be something from the outside, or natural disaster. Can't say for sure, but it is clear that there is no reason current trends won't continue. Those who think things are bound to fall apart are simply religious millennialists, most of them. It's more of the same and worse as far as my eye can see. Unless someone or some group decides to change things. Trends continue until something or someone stops them. The things that power the trends are entrenched or unavoidable, so the trends are going to continue.

People who think we'll run out of resources are flat wrong. They are religious kooks who don't realize it. The market always comes up with a solution. USA can sustain a billion people without a problem. It won't be as nice as it was with 120m, but it's sustainable. In fact, twice that is possible. There is no hope on the running out of resources front, pink oil etc. It's just silliness.

Counterfeiting money, endless deficit spending to buy off the discolored hordes and the green niggers (military/contractor parasites) could be another matter. We are hugely in debt. Can we keep kicking the can down the road? The libertarians, who pay the closest attention to this and are the best analysis I've found, say no. But they've been saying that for fifteen years. So, it's not clear to me that the jews can't keep coming up with crooked ways to keep funding wherever it needs to be to keep the white genocide machine rolling. We'll see.

What we can control are our individual lives, so that's where we should put the effort. Get rich. Have lots of kids. Network with like minds. This is what I've been saying for better part of two decades now.
Thank you for your time and input. Further more, thank you for keeping VNN consistent.

Speaking of getting rich , I've personally enquired about buying a small buisness in a tri-state vacinity of the baltimore /maryland area.

Within 2 or 3 questions, I would ask the owner about blacks in the area. I didnt care if I insulted anyone, its MY money and this nigger problem is so severe, all other business questions are a moot point.

Surprisingly, the answers I would get were very candid and frank. These people "know". The "negro question" is no different than asking the owner if they have substantial parking. Bottom line, niggers are bad for business, espeacially if its a bar, restaurant, pool hall etc etc.

This nigger menace truly is reaching pandemic proportions. Its really interesting to see how long the equality business can stand.

Old March 21st, 2015 #19
Squarehead Chris

You can't always trust what real estate agents tell you.
Real estate agents are basically used car salesmen in slightly better clothing, and will often tell you anything you want to hear to make a sale.
A good thing to do before you make a decision is to go to the location at random times on random days and spend a little time just sitting, watching and listening.
This will give you an idea of the flavor of the neighborhood and the level of street activity good or bad.

Needless to say, negroes walking around at any time is a deal breaker.

Old March 21st, 2015 #20
Joe_Smith

Quote:
Girl raped by "at least" 2 niggers in a johns hopkins off-campus frat. nigs aren't students at univ.

vid report
http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/mar...203-story.html
This is the same frat in trouble for "racism" in Oklahoma. Funny how the Jew media prefers to turn a 9 second video into Holocuast #2, while not even mentioning this outside of the local paper.

Tags
#1, #1 kwa city thread, baltimore

Thread