Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 14th, 2006 #2
auldrog

Great Job Geoff! Really appreciated the interview with Rounder. I'll be downloading all his stuff used in his campaign for "future use". I think there ARE some future Dukes out there in the VNN family, and hope they'll learn a lot from Rounder. As the old Nordic saying goes: we all drink from wells we didn't dig. We have some "giants" in this space, and they're giving us a hoist on their shoulders for the next step in the battle. FTL is FANTASTIC in this regard. As for the well metaphor, it's important to realize we all have a duty to MAINTAIN and IMPROVE what we've been given, not degrade or damage it.

Old November 14th, 2006 #3
Hitler's Henchman

Quote:
Originally Posted by auldrog
I think there ARE some future Dukes out there in the VNN family, and hope they'll learn a lot from Rounder. As the old Nordic saying goes: we all drink from wells we didn't dig. We have some "giants" in this space, and they're giving us a hoist on their shoulders for the next step in the battle.
Thanks and a hearty Sieg Heil, auldrog! Don't know if I'm a "giant"...I'm just a good ol' boy trying to spread the word.

Old November 17th, 2006 #4
wildbill

You people do a great job. Best WN shows on the net. Keep up the great work.

Thread