Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 6th, 2007 #1
veronese_dissident

Exclamation Interview COMMITMENT from Chairman of the Boerevolk!

When Geoff Beck stated on his podcast that he wished to interview an Afrikaner, I took note of it, and started to work on it. I now have a verbal commitment, from THE Chairperson of the Counsel of the Boerevolk, for an interview! I went through a number of channels in order to contact him. However, unfortunately, Geoff is not able to take this on now. If any of you would like the contact information for yourself or to pass it on to any of your radio or podcast contacts, please contact me. This isn’t some joker on the street corner, it’s one of the most important Boers in their upstart governing body. On top of the very many problems facing the Afrikaners, the Boerevolk want to create a "White Homeland." I think it could be a great interview. It ties into everything we stand for. You can send me a message or e-mail me direct at [email protected] Thank you.

Old April 6th, 2007 #2
Geoff Beck
Hammer

Can you give the gentleman my email address, I'll send it to you in a PM. I'll see about scheduling a show, though it won't be anytime soon.

Thread