VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 18th, 2014 #1
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Default The Israelis Are Murdering Children In Gaza

Pssst....Hey, you. Yeah you, lurking reader.

The Israeli Military has arbitrarily murdered well over 200 people in Gaza in the past few days. They did so by HE artillery rounds fired and bombs dropped into residential areas. Like someone shelling your street.

Almost all of them were civilians. Many were women and children. Whole families were wiped out. These people had nothing to do with any half-assed rocket attacks against Israel, but they're still dead. Now Israel has once again invaded Gaza.

Ask yourselves this question: Where is the MSM outrage? Why hasn't President Obama or the next POTUS Clinton denounced these brutal acts?

The answer is they're both scared to death of offending American Jews.

Old July 18th, 2014 #2
The Bobster
Banned

But, oy, the cowardly terrorists were hiding their bottle rockets inside those homes.

Old July 18th, 2014 #3
Serbian

Quote:
The Israeli Military has arbitrarily murdered well over 200 people in Gaza in the past few days.
Its now over 260 civilians and climbing.

Quote:
Ask yourselves this question: Where is the MSM outrage? Why hasn't President Obama or the next POTUS Clinton denounced these brutal acts?

The answer is they're both scared to death of offending American Jews
Even niggerball superstars who are worshipped as gods by kwans fear Big Jew.

Quote:
NBA superstar Dwight Howard of the Houston Rockets was disturbed enough by what is happening in Gaza that he tweeted the two words “Free Palestine” to his millions of Twitter followers. Then the Zionist hammer came down so fast and so hard that this giant of a man deleted the tweet in LESS THAN 15 MINUTES! He was then put on the defensive
http://davidduke.com/nba-superstar/

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old July 18th, 2014 #4
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
Its now over 260 civilians and climbing.

Even niggerball superstars who are worshipped as gods by kwans fear Big Jew.

NBA superstar Dwight Howard of the Houston Rockets was disturbed enough by what is happening in Gaza that he tweeted the two words “Free Palestine” to his millions of Twitter followers. Then the Zionist hammer came down so fast and so hard that this giant of a man deleted the tweet in LESS THAN 15 MINUTES! He was then put on the defensive

http://davidduke.com/nba-superstar/
I'm sure the Jewish reaction time is much quicker with Congressmen. Probably much closer to 15 seconds, than 15 minutes.

Old July 18th, 2014 #5
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie in Ohio View Post
Pssst....Hey, you. Yeah you, lurking reader.

The Israeli Military has arbitrarily murdered well over 200 people in Gaza in the past few days. They did so by HE artillery rounds fired and bombs dropped into residential areas. Like someone shelling your street.
Almost all of them were civilians. Many were women and children. Whole families were wiped out. These people had nothing to do with any half-assed rocket attacks against Israel, but they're still dead. Now Israel has once again invaded Gaza.

Today they're murdering innocent women and children, in Gaza because the Jews want the land on which Gaza is built. Burning children alive and machine-gunning children playing on the beach is what Israel does. Tomorrow, if Israel is not stopped, those same bombs may very well be falling on us. The death knell tolls for us.

Old July 18th, 2014 #6
Olaf Menes

What is so surprising about that....they have been doing it for thousands of years....
It is rather comical to see the look on the faces of brainwashed religious puppets when you quote from their own book on the earliest records of genocide........

And they warred against the Midianites, as the Lord commanded Moses; and they slew all the males. ...And the children of Israel took all the women of Midian captives, and their little ones, and took the spoil of all their cattle, and all their flocks, and all their goods. ...(Numbers 31:7-18)

Not only that...they seem to have a penchant for virgin girls....sounds like pedophilia to me....

And Moses said unto them...Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.
(Numbers 31:7-18)

How nice the Jews seem to have no problem slaughtering everyone but little virgin girls.......a nice quote to keep with you.

Old July 18th, 2014 #7
Joe_Smith

Hamas didn't start firing any of their homemade rockets until Israel started bombing Gaza first. That was just a limp attempt to fight back that Israel is using to justify further acts of terrorism against Palestinian citizens.

Somehow, the bodies of 3 teenage vermin are found in the West Bank, murdered probably by some grieving Palestinian father, brother, or son whose had their entire family murdered by the enemy of all humanity, and somehow Israel uses this as an excuse to carpet bomb Gaza (Hamas does not operate in the West Bank).

Some of you, especially Kosher conservative residue, might say "No tears for the Muslims! DERRP GO LE PEN AND GEERT WILDERS!" but you're a fool. If Jews had the military capabilities over your town to kill everyone in your suburb indiscriminately, they would do it without hesitation. Non-Jews are equally not human to Jews, and killing us is-as seen with the Israelis watching the bombing of Gaza and cheering after every explosion- is a sport for them.

Old July 18th, 2014 #8
Olaf Menes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_Smith View Post

Some of you, especially Kosher conservative residue, might say "No tears for the Muslims!

Don't be a tool.......Conservative and Liberal are invented terms @ ZOG inspired, used to divide the western world populace, and bicker among themselves.........

There are equally pathetic members of both pseudo descriptions

Old July 19th, 2014 #9
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Those Boko Haram clowns take some Nigerian schoolgirls on an extended field trip and the world freaks out for weeks.

The Israelis murder little kids in Gaza and not a single politician in America will stand up and demand that they stop. Not a Democrat, not a Republican, not a Libertarian, NOBODY. What does that tell you about the power of the Jewish lobby in Washington, D.C.?

Where are the Twitter hash tags for those Palestinian kids killed on the beach? Why isn't there a photo of a somber-faced First Lady holding a sign reading # ISRAEL STOP KILLING OUR KIDS?

Old July 19th, 2014 #10
leeluttrell

Cool This is good....

Your right Donnie!

This really draws a line and makes perfectly clear the control the Jews have on various governments world-wide.

Rational people of all nationalities can clearly see the wrong in this situation, and our governments are on the exact opposite side.

Why is this??

We on this blog know exactly why...

But I am happy to say..

There are those who are getting their cherry popped!

Old July 19th, 2014 #11
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeluttrell View Post
You're right Donnie!

This really draws a line and makes perfectly clear the control the Jews have on various governments world-wide.

Rational people of all nationalities can clearly see the wrong in this situation, and our governments are on the exact opposite side.
It really is quite the "teachable moment". Use it, people.

Old July 19th, 2014 #12
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_Smith View Post
If Jews had the military capabilities over your town to kill everyone in your suburb indiscriminately, they would do it without hesitation. Non-Jews are equally not human to Jews, and killing us is-as seen with the Israelis watching the bombing of Gaza and cheering after every explosion- is a sport for them.
Jews will celebrate wildly when white America finally goes bellyup with unrepayable debts and massive Third World immigrations, If there is any white resistance, whatsoever, to the Jewish program of destroying the hated goyim, the Jews will bomb us in our little enclaves, and cheer wildly with each explosion...

Old July 21st, 2014 #13
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Horror piles on horror: Now Israeli tank shells destroy two floors of a HOSPITAL as death toll tops 550 on 14th day of conflict in Gaza

Quote:
  • Al Aqsa Hospital in Deir el-Balah, Gaza, was hit by Israeli tank shells today - destroying third and fourth floors
  • Hospital patients were pictured lying injured or dead in building's corridors while their distraught relatives wept
  • At least four people were killed and 60 wounded in the shelling, with hospital beds and equipment also damaged
  • It is latest attack in 13-day conflict which has so far claimed the lives of at least 550 Palestinians, claim officials
  • Today, photo of Palestinian boy in Gazan hospital shone spotlight on deadly conflict between Israel and Hamas
  • Killed in conflict are said to include the son, daughter-in-law and two small grandchildren of senior Hamas leader
  • Israeli military says 13 soldiers have been killed in fighting with Hamas militants
  • But Hamas fighters claim to have captured an Israeli soldier during fighting in the Gaza Strip

Old July 21st, 2014 #14
Karl Radl
The Epitome of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie in Ohio View Post
It really is quite the "teachable moment". Use it, people.
I think the gulf between the politicians and the mainstream media is significant in itself (the politicians are up Israel's arse, while the MSM is a bit critical of Israel even if it defends it), but the gulf between the mainstream media and the average individual's reaction to this is a veritable chasm.

Israel appears to be desperately trying to use the 'anti-Islam' cause to muster some semblance of popular support viz. Pamela Geller's 'rally' in 'Support of Israel' in NYC.

Old July 21st, 2014 #15
Tom Adair

As far as the Jews murdering children goes, this whole affair is built on a foundation of murder. This isn't a "war." This is Vendetta. It goes from one generation to the next. It's taught from mothers milk. Anyone who takes sides with the enemy is a traitor. With us, we're "with" the Arabs on this, but I'm not tied to them. I'm only with them on this because I know their cause to be right. But they're no kin of mine. I don't consider them White people.

Old July 21st, 2014 #16
Karl Radl
The Epitome of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Adair View Post
As far as the Jews murdering children goes, this whole affair is built on a foundation of murder. This isn't a "war." This is Vendetta. It goes from one generation to the next. It's taught from mothers milk. Anyone who takes sides with the enemy is a traitor. With us, we're "with" the Arabs on this, but I'm not tied to them. I'm only with them on this because I know their cause to be right. But they're no kin of mine. I don't consider them White people.
I don't think anyone here is supporting Arabs or even that particularly bothered about them, but rather what the jews are doing to them is atrocious by any standard and it is a good entree to get non-awakened people talking about the broader jewish question.

Old July 21st, 2014 #17
Thad Charles
Master Race

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl Radl View Post
I don't think anyone here is supporting Arabs or even that particularly bothered about them
We're bothered because this is exactly what the kikes have in store for Whites.

Make no mistake: We are all Palestinians.

Old July 21st, 2014 #18
Joe_Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl Radl View Post
I don't think anyone here is supporting Arabs or even that particularly bothered about them, but rather what the jews are doing to them is atrocious by any standard and it is a good entree to get non-awakened people talking about the broader jewish question.
Why not? Why does racial nationalism have to be convoluted with blind bigotry? I support Arabs. I want Arabs to have successful nationalist states free of Jewish aggression, because that is better for the world. It is also better from a racial nationalist view, as Arabs having successful, war-free states means less of them in Europe seeking asylum. Syrian asylum seekers fleeing the Jew-created civil war in their country are a great example of this.

I have nationalist solidarity with the Palestinians and support them against Jews 100%. I would even go far enough to say groups like Hezbollah and Hamas, and the feats they've accomplished against all the odds, are very inspirational.

Old July 21st, 2014 #19
notmenomore

Al Aqsa Hospital in Deir el-Balah, Gaza, was hit by Israeli tank shells today - destroying third and fourth floors
Hospital patients were pictured lying injured or dead in building's corridors while their distraught relatives wept
At least four people were killed and 60 wounded in the shelling, with hospital beds and equipment also damaged
It is latest attack in 13-day conflict which has so far claimed the lives of at least 550 Palestinians, claim officials
Today, photo of Palestinian boy in Gazan hospital shone spotlight on deadly conflict between Israel and Hamas
Killed in conflict are said to include the son, daughter-in-law and two small grandchildren of senior Hamas leader
Israeli military says 13 soldiers have been killed in fighting with Hamas militants
But Hamas fighters claim to have captured an Israeli soldier during fighting in the Gaza Strip

...and the MSM has no problem with this!?

Goddamned tanks aren't artillery, rockets, or airstrikes. Tanks shoot directed, line-of-sight. They don't do "collateral damage" unless it is INTENDED.

Two whole goddamned FLOORS of a HOSPITAL!!!?

...and then I have to listen to stupid kwans blathering about "God's chosen People."

Anyone who does this, condones this, approves this, covers up this just doesn't need to be here anymore.

They need to be fucking DEAD...

Old July 22nd, 2014 #20
Ray Allan

This is what Mike the Kike Savage described as "Israel fighting for the West" on his show today. Both my mother and brother still listen to that jew rat-face religiously every day, along with Limbaugh's show despite my many attempts to explain to them what these vermin truly are and how they are not on our side. I wish that jew POS Savage and crypto-kike Fat Boy Limbaugh would go to Gaza and get one of the Palestinians' rockets shoved up their asses (it might take 2 or 3 for Limbaugh).

Tags
gaza, israel, palestinians, war crimes

Thread