VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 11th, 2019 #1
Hugh Akston
Banned

Default Nick Fuentes Live - GROYPER INVASION In North Carolina

Nick Fuentes Live - Over 12,000 People Now Watching His Show "America First"

Just my personal opinion, but like him or not, 21 year old Nick Fuentes is a skyrocket shooting across the white nationalist/alt-right/American-nationalist heavens at this very moment, with over 12,000 live viewers on his YouTube show, America First. In the twenty years I've been in the pro-white movement, I have not witnessed more intelligence, talent, charm, and much needed humor in one individual. No one that I can think of can match this young man - not Jared Taylor, not David Duke, not Richard Spencer. Yes, he's a Catholic (but one who skillfully says "fuck" and "shit" when needed) and yet I'm 100% convinced his meteoric rise is an overall good for us. I wasn't sold at first, but now I am. This young man is the best voice we have.

Nick Fuentes relentlessly strikes hard against:
  • The Israel Firsters/Pro-Jew Lobby
  • Homosexual marriage
  • Homosexuals in the military
  • Incessant promotion of homosexuals in our media
  • Transgenders
  • Opposes sex-change surgery for children
  • Opposes open borders
  • Opposes legal immigration
  • Slams the widespread filth in our society
  • Slams faux "conservatives" that have seized control of the GOP
  • Opposes outsourcing American jobs overseas

And if anyone has any doubt just what a tidal wave this young man has caused just get a load of the news media, of which Nick Fuentes is mentioned as the catalyst for this national coverage:

He's also an exceptional debater who's been challenged by a dozen or more other alt-right and leftist debaters, of which he defeated every single one. He's that good.

Most of his debates were moderated by Jean-Francois Gariepy, a well-known Internet personality:

Last edited by Hugh Akston; November 13th, 2019 at 07:18 PM.

Old November 11th, 2019 #2
Donncha Dennis

Fuentes is good stuff do we know more about his background? I also saw jesse lee peterson did a interview with him a few days ago as well.

Old November 12th, 2019 #3
Dan Hadaway

I like watching his show. He's a very charismatic guy. He's not a full blown white nationalist, but it's a step in the right direction.

Old November 13th, 2019 #4
Hugh Akston
Banned

Default Nick Fuentes Live - GROYPER INVASION In North Carolina

Charlie Kirk under attack in North Carolina by Delta Force Groypers:

Old November 14th, 2019 #5
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donncha Dennis View Post
Fuentes is good stuff do we know more about his background? I also saw jesse lee peterson did a interview with him a few days ago as well.

Old November 14th, 2019 #6
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donncha Dennis View Post
I would be suspicious of some 21 year-old guy who just appeared out of nowhere. Yeah, what is his background? Who is promoting him?

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old November 14th, 2019 #7
Donncha Dennis

Also jlp did a interview with azzmador and daily stormer guys this week as well.

https://player.fm/series/azzmador-daily-stormer

He seems to be growing more aware of the jq, in that interview he did with those 2 mma white guys he asked the question about why jews are behind a lot of the problems in America and shouldn't we be allowed to talk about it a lot of white guys are telling me this.

Old November 14th, 2019 #8
Hugh Akston
Banned

Default A Brief History of Nick Fuentes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
I would be suspicious of some 21 year-old guy who just appeared out of nowhere. Yeah, what is his background?
Actually, Nick Fuentes didn't just appear out of nowhere. Instead, when still only 18 (he's now an old man of 21) he took on and defeated the rabid-leftist student body president of Boston University in a videoed debate in front of a live auditorium audience (jam-packed with leftist students) back in November of 2016. During the debate, Nick Fuentes' opponent called him "a brownshirt" in a blatant reference to the Nazis known by that name. And all because NF was an outspoken Trump supporter even before Trump won the election. So he didn't just come out of nowhere, but started his war against the left just as soon as he was free of high school and more of a free agent.

Now, he disavows blatant white nationalism (at least as it's practiced) but that might be a tactical move on his part. He also attended the 2017 Unite The Right rally, and since that time has gone on to debate at least a dozen leftists and rightists on YouTube, and is generally conceded to have won all of them. So he has earned his growing reputation by figurative hand-to-hand combat against some formidable foes. Also, at age 19, he was the youngest guest speaker ever at an American Renaissance conference, which has been conducting them for twenty years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Who is promoting him?
As far as I've been able to ascertain (and judging by his own words) no one is sponsoring him. He does get a steady stream of donations on his YouTube channel during his Monday-Friday live broadcasts, donations that range from the minimum of $2 all the way up to $1000 on one particular night that I was watching. And not just from Americans, but also from Canadians, Europeans, New Zealanders, and Australians - all of which I have seen donate. In other words, from wherever whites live on this planet. Those are the ones "promoting" him, at least financially. But as his star rises, some big names have taken notice of this middle-class kid from the Chicago suburbs, including Ann Coulter, who recently retweeted a Nick Fuentes tweet. And jew Dave Rubin, a frequent guest on Tucker Carlson, has also acknowledged Nick Fuentes (in a negative way) by name. So he's definitely making inroads.

Unfortunately, Nick's Nickers (get it? as in niggers?) aka Groypers, encountered a set-back at the Battle of North Carolina yesterday when a succession of badly-worded Groyper questions failed to defeat Charlie Kirk this time around, as they had in all previous battles. Even so, the Groypers march on.

Old November 15th, 2019 #9
Hugh Akston
Banned

Yesterday, at a college campus in Houston, Texas, TPUSA fake conservative Charlie Kirk was literally driven off by a relentless Groyper assault and was forced to walk away with his head hung low. As a result, Nick Fuentes, who is largely responsible for coordinating these attacks against TPUSA, has now been enshrined in the Kingdom of Memedom:

Old December 5th, 2019 #10
Zander

Fuentes cucked on the holohoax question....his father looks jewish, his sister is a lesbian and living with a nigger. He is a 21 year old boy still sucking on his mamas tits....hardly leadership material..but hey....to each their own.

Old December 5th, 2019 #11
Crowe

Something off about him, and it's not his appearance. I'm with some of the others in my suspicion about how he got in this position. Merit wise, I'm not seeing it, or feeling it by watching his show. But who knows, maybe I'm too cynical for my own good these days . But this just looks like Civic Nationalism put on a younger face to me.

Old December 5th, 2019 #12
Franco

I just watched that interview with Fuentes. He sounds like a good young man. Time will tell if he really is.

------

Old December 7th, 2019 #13
Stewart Meadows

Published yesterday on the jewish news site JTA:

Quote:
Meet the ‘groyper army,’ a movement that wants conservatives to be racist and anti-Semitic

BY RON KAMPEAS DECEMBER 6, 2019 2:58 PM

WASHINGTON (JTA) — The young man in the smiley face baseball hat and the Teddy Spaghetti t-shirt had a question for Charlie Kirk, the founder of Turning Point USA, a pro-Trump youth movement. It was about an incident that long predated both of their births, and Kirk knew just what to say.

“Why do you deny the attack on the USS Liberty which is well documented by both U.S. and Israeli sources and which resulted in the deaths and injuries of over 200 Americans?” the man asked Kirk at an October event at the University of New Hampshire organized by Turning Point USA.

“I deny that it was a deliberate attack by the Israeli government,” Kirk replied coolly.

U.S. and Israeli officials long ago concluded that the attack on the Liberty was a tragic mistake. In the midst of the 1967 Six-Day War, Israel mistakenly identified the ship as Egyptian or Soviet and launched an airstrike, killing 34 crewmen. Israel apologized for the attack and paid damages to the United States and the families of the victims, but the incident has nonetheless been embraced by conspiracy theorists as a code for Israeli nefariousness.

It has also been embraced as part of a strategy by the far-right to publicly confront mainstream Republicans and insinuate their ideas into establishment conservatism. Led by Nick Fuentes, a 22-year-old YouTube personality, the so-called “groyper army” has regularly and publicly challenged mainstream conservatives for their views on the USS Liberty as part of a broader effort to paint them as subservient to Israel and unworthy heirs of President Donald Trump’s America first agenda.
https://www.jta.org/2019/12/06/polit...d-anti-semitic

Old December 7th, 2019 #14
Hugh Akston
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Published yesterday on the jewish news site JTA...
Nick Fuentes has also been mentioned in Newsweek, National Review, and other publications. He also got referenced on the CBS program, 60 Minutes—so his profile is rising rapidly. Milo Yiannopoulos also posted an article today, which claimed that Fuentes has taken over as the new "youth leader" of the right wing—like it or not. Still in his early 20's, he's the best and most articulate speaker the right wing now has, be it inside or outside Conservative Inc. He's also the best speaker white nationalism (or whatever you wish to call it) now has. Jared Taylor and David Duke have long been touted as our most articulate speakers, and they are skilled and very good. But in my opinion neither would stand a chance in a debate with young Mr. Fuentes. He's also good—damned good. Like a deadly gunfighter of the Old West who's just wandered into town...

Thread