VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 30th, 2018 #1
ColdFire
Banned

Angry Close to getting unemployed . .

. . .

I can't believe the way this world is going . .

The NWO is busy ruining middle class businesses by buying them up and let their huge corporations swallow them . .

Worldwide . .

Locusts . .

Biblical plagues . .

And what they do certainly also is as epic as in the Bible . .

I work for a small company ( carried by the middle class ) and we're close to being swallowed by a huge firm ( which shall remain unnamed ) . .

I was hoping such a fate would never touch me personally ( even though I ALWAYS felt sorry for those who were . .) , yet now . .

Bullshit . . pure bullshit . .

I might add that losing my employment would also mean finish with my wife because in no way the family would have enough money to go on . .

I love her . .

Wouldn't want that to happen . .

Both of us might have had hard times yet we always stood together . .

But the approaching crisis seems beyond repair . .

If it shall come to pass . .

I already have been homeless for two years of my life ( as you may know , I do not come from a very 'well-off' family ) yet you have to do with your life what you have to do . .

Fuck the NWO . .

They ruin middle class corporations . .

I guess that's because they do not have to suffer the consequences . .

I'm pissed . .

Needed to vent . .

Now please excuse me as I spend the rest of the night with my wife . .

Doing , you know what . .

You know . .

Sometimes you just have to let loose steam . .

We're both in danger so we need to 'band together' , if you know what I mean . .

See ya . .

Last edited by ColdFire; August 30th, 2018 at 03:27 PM.

Old August 30th, 2018 #2
ColdFire
Banned

Another sleepless night . .

Worries . .

Gotta go to work in the morining . .

Hope I'll still hear the final stand today ( the last work day of the week . .) . .

Otherwise my weekend is finished . .

My boss said he would make some telephone calls and try to give us the last decision on Friday . .

Hope my time ain't ticking away . .

Having a good breakfast in a few hours , otherwise I could not stomach it . .

You have to be ready for everything in life at all times . . .

Sad as that may sound . .

Especially today . .

As we in Germany say . . "Sitting on glowing coals here . ." . .

Not in a way the Hindus do ( hey , don't they like it ? ) . .

. . but in a way of torment . .

The break of day shall bring certainty . .

Sometimes I truly wish I had one of those . .

. . to behold the future . .

Otherwise , sit here and mope . .

. . even though my wife is with me . .

Let me say in closing that , should the break of day bring certainty about losing my job the NWO shall have earned my eternal vengeance . .

I wish I had high-tech weapons to fight them . .

Old August 30th, 2018 #3
Jeffrey Smither

I agree with mostly what you said. I work at a fleamarket, my own tiny business and businesses keep closing up there. It wasn't like that 10 years ago the place was jam packed.

Most agree it's a combination of things like big box stores like China Mart, Amazon, etc. that offer low prices, lower than what we can sell for.

I try and keep my prices as low as possible, but on a number of things I simply can't match what China Mart, Homie Depot or Amazon sells it for.

Old August 31st, 2018 #4
ColdFire
Banned

Unhappy

Still no certainty . . .

I wonder how long that is still going to continue . .

As it happens , the cunt who happens to be my storage overseer at work was in such a crappy mood yesterday that she tried to shit upon us boys and girls for the whole day and had a tone the whole day which was almost traumatizing . .

Usually , at the end of our shift , we often get together for a few hours and have a few beers with each other , yet not so this time . . .

The crappy mood of our overseer made the brothers and sisters at work just as bad tempered and at the end of the day , we , almost without exchanging words w / each other , just hurried to the changing rooms . . .

Shitty tempered we respectively just drove home. .

I am in possession of the cell phone numbers of two of the females and one of the males at work and I tried to contact one of my female coworkers yesterday after work via SMS to which I never got a response . . .

Hope the sis hasn't done anything to herself . . .

She was shitted on the worst by our overseer during shift and almost started sniveling. . .

We got her to the side and tried to give her good words . . .

You never can tell what'll happen . . .

Hope she'll answer my SMS in time. .

Everything is going down the drain . .

Fuck globalization . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
I agree with mostly what you said. I work at a fleamarket, my own tiny business and businesses keep closing up there. It wasn't like that 10 years ago the place was jam packed.

Most agree it's a combination of things like big box stores like China Mart, Amazon, etc. that offer low prices, lower than what we can sell for.

I try and keep my prices as low as possible, but on a number of things I simply can't match what China Mart, Homie Depot or Amazon sells it for.
Multiculturalism sucks . .

Old September 1st, 2018 #5
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

In normal times you could have considered moving to the south where there is practically no unemployment, but thanks to that horrible Stazi whore rents have become nonexistent, and if available, unfordable.

Old September 1st, 2018 #6
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo Böse View Post
In normal times you could have considered moving to the south where there is practically no unemployment . . .
You have a good knowledge about Germany . . That phrase is correct . .

Quote:
. . but thanks to that horrible Stazi whore . . .
No need to elaborate . .

Should lurkers be present who have always wondered about this bitch's trademark handsign ( which we in Germany call the 'Merkel-Raute' . .) . .

Many other politicians worldwide display it yet it is most famous for Merkel . . . .

The handsign symbolizes the 'pyramid' . . . .

Even during interviews our politicians physically display their subservience to the New World Order . .

quod erat demonstrandum

Oh , by the way , no beef but it's "Stasi" , not "Stazi" . .

You mean them . .

Communist police . .
Quote:
. . rents have become nonexistent, and if available, unfordable.
How true , how true . .

I think we're in for a revolution . .

Old October 1st, 2018 #7
ColdFire
Banned

Smile

Hey there , boys 'n girls , taking a little time to re-read this thread . .

I'm partying now and review this thread with a mix of fascination ( gee , I used words in this thread which I wasn't even aware I was capable of using ) and anger . .

How come these corporate predators want to buy up everything ?

Is it their world ?

I suppose the fate of people like us doesn't matter to them . .

And . . considering this post specifically , again . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo Böse View Post
In normal times you could have considered moving to the south where there is practically no unemployment, but thanks to that horrible Stazi whore rents have become nonexistent, and if available, unfordable.
Once again , that's true . .

There certainly is also is a north-south contrast in Germany as there is in the USA . .

The south is rich ( pretty much like the American southern states used to be before the civil war . . . . After the war the south was pretty much plundered . . ) while the north is . . well . .

( although it is interesting to note that the most millionaires to be found on German ground dwell in the city of Hamburg , Northern Germany as well . .)

And , guess what , there is approximately the same "hostilty" ( in inverted commas though , since it's actually more "joking" ) between Southern Germans and Northern ones as there is between 'Dixies' and 'Yankees' in the USA . .

To Northerners many Southern Germans are "Weisswurstkanaken" and many Southerners call Northerners "Fischköppe" . .

Although it hasn't been like in the USA where actually a war between the North and the South broke out . .

Cheers ! !

( sent from my mobile using Tapatalk . .)

Thread