VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 20th, 2012 #21
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Italian View Post
Is there anyone that wants to help me?
So what is the problem with you posting your photos here on the board?

Old April 20th, 2012 #22
John Italian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
So what is the problem with you posting your photos here on the board?
If you know quite well anthropology and you want to help me I can send you some photos through PM but I prefer do not post my photos here on the board for reasons of privacy and security

Old April 20th, 2012 #23
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
If you know quite well anthropology and you want to help me I can send you some photos through PM but I prefer do not post my photos here on the board for reasons of privacy and security
No thanks, I prefer to keep everything up front and in public view; that way we know who and what we are dealing with.

Old April 20th, 2012 #24
John Italian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
No thanks, I prefer to keep everything up front and in public view; that way we know who and what we are dealing with.
What is the difference if you analyze me in public view or in private view?
I don't understand

Old April 20th, 2012 #25
Yevgeny Morozov
sick & tired of deadbeats

Default Don't say we didn't warn you, but here's another friendly reminder to you.

John Italian, why is the opinion of VNN's Wikiprofessor emeritus summa cum laude of such great value or importance to you?
The "the White Nationalist movement" and its "leaders" are a joke ... on Whites. | Donating to deadbeats is the equivalent of nigger handouts. | What's the difference between the Shoah business and the White Nationalism? Reach and shekel flow.

Old April 20th, 2012 #26
John Italian

It's simply curiosity,I want just know if I can be considered white even according to your WASP standards
Italians racial-aware have always seen me as a white man but if i will go in North Europe o in USA,will white people see me as part of their race?

Old April 20th, 2012 #27
Steven L. Akins
Banned

I would say that these Italians are White:

Last edited by Steven L. Akins; April 20th, 2012 at 05:34 PM.

Old April 20th, 2012 #28
Yevgeny Morozov
sick & tired of deadbeats

Quote:
It's simply curiosity,I want just know if I can be considered white even according to your WASP standards
Italians racial-aware have always seen me as a white man but if i will go in North Europe o in USA,will white people see me as part of their race?
Please don't be ridiculous.

Also, haven't you noticed how full of hideous Jews, mongrels and other filth these places are since the last quarter century? Whatever intra-European tensions, disputes or whatever there were, on very subtle levels, it's totally outdated and anything but an actual issue nowadays.
The "the White Nationalist movement" and its "leaders" are a joke ... on Whites. | Donating to deadbeats is the equivalent of nigger handouts. | What's the difference between the Shoah business and the White Nationalism? Reach and shekel flow.

Old April 21st, 2012 #29
John Italian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yevgeny Morozov View Post
Please don't be ridiculous.

Also, haven't you noticed how full of hideous Jews, mongrels and other filth these places are since the last quarter century? Whatever intra-European tensions, disputes or whatever there were, on very subtle levels, it's totally outdated and anything but an actual issue nowadays.
I understand your point of view and I support it but not every Northern European(or American of Northern European descendent) thinks ask you about it
However I wish to be considered white because I am white (so I could marry your daughters also or at least I could live in white countries also after the "victory" ) and not only because Wasp need my(our) help to take out non-europeans

Old April 21st, 2012 #30
Sebastian

WN isn't about "WASPS" John. I don't think that's what most of us consider white.

To me, you look Semitic. You look Italian, but perhaps with some Arab ancestry. The Italians I consider white are Mediterranean.

Perhaps it's the Moorish influence.

Old April 21st, 2012 #31
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebastian View Post
WN isn't about "WASPS" John. I don't think that's what most of us consider white.

To me, you look Semitic. You look Italian, but perhaps with some Arab ancestry. The Italians I consider white are Mediterranean.

WASPs are what everyone considers White, being that it is an acronym for White Anglo-Saxon Protestant; but no, Anglo-Saxons (English) are hardly the only variety of Whites; and of course Protestants can be of any race; so that is hardly a qualifier.

Italy has a lot of different ethnic ancestries in its different regions: Gauls, Goths, Lombards, Etruscans, and in some cases Jews and Moors.

The bottom line is: if you have to ask if you are "White enough" to be accepted, then you probably aren't.

Last edited by Steven L. Akins; April 21st, 2012 at 08:06 AM.

Old April 21st, 2012 #32
John Italian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebastian View Post

What are my Semitic racial features?I have a small nose and very regular traits I think I never could pass as a Near Eastern man or as a Jew but more a tipical Southern European or as a dark Central European(Perphaps a Southern French,a Welsh,a Southern German ecc.)
Do you consider dark brown hair and brown eyes as non-white features?

Old April 21st, 2012 #33
John Italian

However is there anyone else that wants to try to analyze me?
I want simply understand more about myself

Old April 22nd, 2012 #34
John Italian

However according to Italian standars only 5-10% of Southern Italians can't claim to be white,I think according to Northern European standards the percentage became much larger so I am not wrong when I say that they can exist different standards of whiteness

Old April 24th, 2012 #35
John Italian

Too much people who wants to analyze me
I didn't think that my proposal would have had a such great success

Old April 28th, 2012 #36
john2020
Banned

Quote:
Too much people who wants to analyze me
I didn't think that my proposal would have had a such great success

Hi John.

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot..._1557138_n.jpg

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...0_115974_n.jpg

Following this racial classification:
http://europa-soberana.blogia.com/20...ication-i-.php

Judging from your pics i Would say you are a mixture of red nordid and white nordid, a slight conguization and probably some mongolization, some armenoid influence in the forehead probably, you aren't germanic or quasi nordic but i would accept you as white in your own region, some other members might disagree.

Old April 28th, 2012 #37
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by john2020 View Post
Hi John.

Judging from your pics i Would say you are a mixture of red nordid and white nordid, a slight conguization and probably some mongolization, some armenoid influence in the forehead probably, you aren't germanic or quasi nordic but i would accept you as white in your own region, some other members might disagree.
The dark hair and olive complexion are typical of Mediterranean features, while the facial structure, particularly the nose, are somewhat Semitic in appearance. I would guess he is probably of E3b Y-DNA with a likelihood of some J-haplotype genetic ancestry as well.

Old April 28th, 2012 #38
John Italian

John can you cancell my photos?Thanks

Old May 1st, 2012 #39
John Italian

Other photos of mine
Well,of course I am not Nordic/Germanic but if I am mixed-race I don't know who can be considered white

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...40746731_n.jpg

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...21241609_n.jpg

However if I am not white how many generations are necessary to "become" white to me considering that I have already much white blood and that I am a pure Caucasian(considering that Semites of course aren't like blacks or asians from a racial point of view)?

Old May 1st, 2012 #40
John Italian

Quote:
Originally Posted by john2020 View Post
Hi John.

John edit your posts and cancell my photos
Thanks
However what are my congoid traits? O_O

Thread