Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 8th, 2007 #1
Youth Resistance

Default THE most dangerous weapon you have...

The most deadly, dangerous weapon you possess is your hands.

An assualt rifle, distance rifle, good caliber pistol, A serated edge knife that could disembowl your target...

I'd take my own two hands over any of those to get myself out of a shitty bind.

You have to KNOW how to utilize them, of course. Not any of this silly gook-fu or anything, I'm talking about working out until you have a rock solid core, blown out triceps, anchors for calfs and thighs and cinder blocks for shoulders. <--- everything you need for a solid, consistently devastating punch.

Firmly planted, powerful legs are what support your core which in turn gives base and power to your shoulder, giving motion to the tricep which is 75% of your arm strength.

If it came down to a physical confrontation between myself and any number of aggressors, I could lay waste to and neutralize any threat of a high number or my sole aggressor in a more timely manner than it takes to wield a knife or brandish a firearm.

I am a former Varsity Inside Linebacker for a two time state championship 5A football team. Needless to say, I'm physically honed and I may put more faith in my physical prowess than others, but who is to say that can't be our advantage in a potential race war? Weapons begat stronger weapons, but it is extremely difficult to overcome physical dominance in it's stride.

Load your shotty surplus firearms, equalizers and polish and sharpen your blades... They will serve you well in disposing of enemies, but when it jams, breaks or is out of ammo You WILL want braun as your standby.

Every day when I wake up, I do 20 chin ups, 50 push ups, and 250 crunches.

Monday: 15x3 weighted chin ups ; 8x2 bent over barbell rows ; 8x2 bent over dumbbell rows ; 10x1 pull ups

Tuesday: 60x2 on the ab wheel ; 8x2 concentration curls ; 8x2 preacher dumbbell curls ; 10x2 standing dumbbel curls ; 8x5 tricep extension w/ tricep bar

Wednesday: 15x3 weighted dips ; 8x4 dumbbell bench press ; 15x3 shrugs ; 8x3 flies ; 8x4 dumbbell press (not to be confused with dumbbell bench press) ; 50x1 push ups

Thursday: 25x4 wrist curls ; 2 mins x 3 plate grip ; 25x3 weighted jabs ; 20x3 weight plate thrusts (I don't know if this is an actual exercise) ; 250x1 on spring grip device

Friday: 1 hour of sand bag resistance, improvised.

Saturday: 4 mile run, wall sits.

Just waiting for the spooks, chinks, wetbacks, skinnies and black bags to come knocking. (I will knock back.)

Old June 15th, 2007 #2
Granddragon36

The most dangerious weapon you have....is between your ears. Without knowledge all the gear in the world is worthless.

Old June 29th, 2007 #3
Leshrac
Mad Science

Quote:
The most deadly, dangerous weapon you possess is your hands.
Wrong. The deadliest weapon is possess is perma-frosted under nitrogen somewhere

It starts with Ta and finishes with bun

Old June 29th, 2007 #4
ngrh8r
Banned

Quote:
If it came down to a physical confrontation between myself and any number of aggressors, I could lay waste to and neutralize any threat of a high number or my sole aggressor in a more timely manner than it takes to wield a knife or brandish a firearm.
HAHAHAHA!! :krofl
You can't be fucking serious! "Any number of aggressors"? "More timely than a knife or firearm"? Who do you think you're kidding?

Quote:
Every day when I wake up, I do 20 chin ups, 50 push ups, and 250 crunches.
Monday: 15x3 weighted chin ups ; 8x2 bent over barbell rows ; 8x2 bent over dumbbell rows ; 10x1 pull ups
Tuesday: 60x2 on the ab wheel ; 8x2 concentration curls ; 8x2 preacher dumbbell curls ; 10x2 standing dumbbel curls ; 8x5 tricep extension w/ tricep bar
Wednesday: 15x3 weighted dips ; 8x4 dumbbell bench press ; 15x3 shrugs ; 8x3 flies ; 8x4 dumbbell press (not to be confused with dumbbell bench press) ; 50x1 push ups
Thursday: 25x4 wrist curls ; 2 mins x 3 plate grip ; 25x3 weighted jabs ; 20x3 weight plate thrusts (I don't know if this is an actual exercise) ; 250x1 on spring grip device
Friday: 1 hour of sand bag resistance, improvised.
Saturday: 4 mile run, wall sits.
Do some squats and deadlifts, you fucking lazy faggot.
There's NO WAY anyone spends that much time working their upper body without doing ANY leg work.

This is an arm specialization workout. Why the fuck would you be doing
20 chinups every morning?

Have you ever really been to a gym?

Old June 30th, 2007 #5
odin
Nuthin' But Luv, Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngrh8r View Post
HAHAHAHA!! :krofl
You can't be fucking serious! "Any number of aggressors"? "More timely than a knife or firearm"? Who do you think you're kidding?

Do some squats and deadlifts, you fucking lazy faggot.
There's NO WAY anyone spends that much time working their upper body without doing ANY leg work.

This is an arm specialization workout. Why the fuck would you be doing
20 chinups every morning?

Have you ever really been to a gym?
The original post was made 3 weeks ago, and "youth resistance" hasn't been back since. Obviously some anti who thought that his post would somehow annoy us. Either that, or one seriously psychotic gym rat who just has to brag about his workout routine. Anywhere.

Old July 12th, 2007 #6
Rudolph Ian

Fire is the most dangerous weapon.

Fire is fast, effective, destroys evidence, cheap (deisel works great), painful, and once set, it does all the work on its own.

Old July 23rd, 2007 #7
Rex E. Cuto
This Is Executor

I always thought pussy was the most dangerous weapon on the planet, but hey...

Well, muscle head, let me tell ya... a Bulldog .44 loaded with Glaser slugs will permanently fuck up your work out routine, so don't downgrade fire arms.

But fire arms aside, all the arm power in the world is no good if you can't connect. Stick your arm out at me and I'll break it at the elbow.

True words were said above: the most dangerous weapon a man can have is his brain... especially a disciplined one.

You have to become a terrible thought... you have to become an idea.

Old October 7th, 2012 #8
Roy Wagahuski
professional critter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rex E. Cuto View Post
Well, muscle head, let me tell ya... a Bulldog .44 loaded with Glaser slugs will permanently fuck up your work out routine
Lol, frangibles.

Believe it or not, there's a kwansumer group even more susceptible to marketing than Apple's. It is average gun owners.

This guy said it best...

"A BB fired from a red ryder BB gun has more velocity, energy, penetration, and lethality than each individual pellet released upon impact by a glaser slug.

The issue is that glasers can make a nice entrance hole, and surface wound, but look at the gelatin testing done. Even in bare gelatin there is a consistent lack of wound-channel past the first 2 inches.

So in theory, if your opponent is emaciated and only 4 inches thick, then you could reach vital organs. But if your opponent has been living on pork chops and the golden arches of grease for 20 years and has 7 inches of spare tire on the outside, don't expect much."

Thread