VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 9th, 2019 #1
ColdFire
Banned

Default Views on boxing ?

- - -

. .

. . how do you view the sport of boxing in general ?

. . I have already made some threads around here concerning Muhammad Ali , about our race in boxing , this thread is about boxing in general.

How do you view the sport?

It is a dangerous job considerung the damages many boxers suffer from when they age.

But certainly also a profession with a lot of action.

As far as I know it was among the first popularized action-sports in 'newer' times , besides martial arts fights and professional wrestling.

The first recorded tapes of boxing-fights stem from the 20s.

Of course I have to mention here again that it was more or less also unfortunately a sport the NWO succeeded to popularize blacks in.

Boxing as such is a European invention . . it was deemed as a 'proletarian' job for a long time though . .

On the other hand there are the two Klitschkos who both have a doctorate in sports-medicine who box . .

Hmmm . .

- - -

. . . where do you stand on boxing?

Last edited by ColdFire; August 9th, 2019 at 01:37 PM.

Old August 12th, 2019 #2
Crowe

Inferior to Muay Thai. This is also an example of Aryan physical dominance over a nigger.

If you take someone down with a leg kick in a street fight, one kick to the head, and the fight is over, and you didn't even break a sweat.

Last edited by Crowe; August 12th, 2019 at 03:51 PM.

Old August 12th, 2019 #3
Stewart Meadows

I think that it's a stupid and barbaric "sport". The only good thing that has ever come out of boxing is the epic Rocky film series.

Old August 12th, 2019 #4
James Radov

Lomachenko is probably the best boxer I have ever seen..
There's a return of White boxers which is great as it destroys the jewlie of promoting niggers, through sports.. however, I'm not completely sold on the idea of White men fighting for jew.profit and lemmings amusement. .
I prefer Kickboxing, as mentioned, a better combat sport to train in.. much more effective. .
Ramon Dekers was the best MuayThai fighter of his generation and White..

Old August 13th, 2019 #5
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Radov View Post
There's a return of White boxers which is great as it destroys the jewlie of promoting niggers, through sports..
Really? Well, that's good, I suppose, but is it worth the brain damage?

Quote:
however, I'm not completely sold on the idea of White men fighting for jew.profit and lemmings amusement. .
I agree.

Last edited by Stewart Meadows; August 13th, 2019 at 05:05 PM.

Old August 13th, 2019 #6
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Really? Well, that's good, I suppose, but is it worth the brain damage?
What's your opposition to physical combat sports? Stuff like this has been a staple of Aryan culture going back to the beginning of civilization. Nearly every single White culture has "dueling" of some sort, either hand to hand, or with weapons.

Should men watch anime and sci-fi and listen to Euro-dance instead?

Old August 14th, 2019 #7
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
What's your opposition to physical combat sports?
I only dislike sports that give you brain damage, like boxing. Otherwise, I think that physical activities (like running, lifting weights, etc.) are healthy and necessary.

Quote:
Should men watch anime and sci-fi and listen to Euro-dance instead?
That's not a bad idea, now that you mention it.

Old August 30th, 2019 #8
Adolf Goldbergstein
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
I only dislike sports that give you brain damage, like boxing. Otherwise, I think that physical activities (like running, lifting weights, etc.) are healthy and necessary.
That is why boxing is better for lower lifeform nigger beast monsters since they have no brain matter that is worth preserving to begin with.

Old August 30th, 2019 #9
Tom Jones
Banned

I believe in physical fitness 100%. And recreational sports, such as played in a park on a Saturday afternoon. But pro sports? They milk money out of the goyim just for the "privilege" of watching (mostly) niggers play. No thanks!

Last edited by Tom Jones; August 30th, 2019 at 02:56 PM.

Thread