VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 21st, 2008 #1
Curtis Stone

Default "Phoenician" DNA - debunked by dienekes

http://dienekes.blogspot.com/2008/10...romosomes.html

This fellow believes there is a political agenda behind these DNA studies. No!!!
It's a little too complicated for me, but there seems to be some sort of anti-Arab and anti-Greek/Euro sentiment behind it all. No!!!

Not related to dienekes -

From my googling this morning it appears the "phoenicians" are going to be the "druids" of the new millenium. And get this, the Phoenicians were a tall, blond, eyed race, "almost" Hebrew speaking race, so the internet says....

Old November 21st, 2008 #2
psychologicalshock
Banned

Dienekes is an anti-White, pro-racial mixing freak, his ideology is absurd and queer. Not only but it's generally filled with pseudo science etc. Id recommend simply staying away and ignoring his bullshit, paying attention would be giving credit where it isn't due.

Old November 21st, 2008 #3
Curtis Stone

Well, I think it is all bunk. My uncle got his Y chromosome tested - our family is K2, M70 same as Thomas Jefferson, so he was told.

Here is a page on "Grandpa" - this guy seems to think it is hooey, too.

http://phoenicia.org/jefferson.html

Old July 14th, 2009 #4
Tonny

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychologicalshock View Post
Dienekes is an anti-White, pro-racial mixing freak, his ideology is absurd and queer. Not only but it's generally filled with pseudo science etc. Id recommend simply staying away and ignoring his bullshit, paying attention would be giving credit where it isn't due.
why do u think that???

Old July 14th, 2009 #5
Itz_molecular
Banned

Phoenicians: an advanced seafaring nation that used celestial navigation and circumnavigated Africa before 1000 BC .

Hmmm , what race would that be ? Shona , Swazi, Tutsi or Zulu ?

In Dukes book "My Awakening" , he has a photo of Hannibal's Death Mask . The dude is ultra White . The only other person I've ever seen with such a narrow angular nose was on a certain German Chancellor .

( Greeks called our 'North Star' , the Phoenician Star ).

Old July 14th, 2009 #6
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

I lived for more than two years in the province of Cadiz, in Southern Spain. I lived on the bay of Cadiz across the bay from the city of Cadiz. Cadiz may possibly be the oldest city in Europe. It is said to have been founded by the Phoneticians. The house I lived in had a floor of Spanish tiles. Under that was a foundation built by the Romans. Below that were Phonetician tiles.

In the city of Cadiz, people often, in the entry way to their houses, dig to the Phonetician layer, surround that with a metal fence and leave it that way for display. They take great pride in the Phonetician roots of their city.

I have no idea who the Phoneticians were, but I know who they were not. They were not Jews. They were in no way related to Jews. The Phoneticians built cities, the greatest of which may have been Carthage, or it may have been Cadiz. They built great fleets of ships which may have, in fact, almost certainly did, sail to the Americas. There is evidence of Phoneticians mining copper in what is now America.

Jews don't build cities. Read the old testament; they steal cities. Jews don't mine copper; Jews do nothing that could be considered honest labor. Jews don't build fleets of ships. Jews infect civilization; they steal, and manipulate--nothing else.

Mike

Old July 18th, 2009 #7
Kind Lampshade Maker
The paranormal silent type

The Phoenicians are thought to have originated from northern Lebanon. They were a clever people who took on the Romans and managed to destroy a sizable portion of their naval fleet.
They were mentioned, in the Bible, as a despotic people. They were known for offering children as human sacrifices.
They have managed to conserve their ancient folklore, on one of those Spanish islands where they settled, and still sing their ancient songs in the Phoenician language, wearing traditional costumes.
There have been links to Phoenicians with the invader Hannibal who crossed the Alps on elephantback

Thread