VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 29th, 2016 #21
John Adams
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Streed View Post
If you were any better at bullshitting you could go to work at the poverty palace fetching donuts for fat Heidi.
Due to his known friendship with the SPLC, I am sure your friend Will Williams can advise us all on heidi`s favourite type of donut.

Old August 30th, 2016 #22
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Adams View Post
Due to his known friendship with the SPLC, I am sure your friend Will Williams can advise us all on heidi`s favourite type of donut.
Shut up troll.

Old August 30th, 2016 #23
John Adams
Banned

Quote:
Shut up troll.
You call me troll for being honest about Williams, yet you happily post lies about my mother and myself. Says a lot about you Fred.

Old August 31st, 2016 #24
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
Originally Posted by John the Bastard View Post
You call me troll for being honest about Williams, yet you happily post lies about my mother and myself. Says a lot about you Fred.
Aw Johnboy, can you prove that? You owe me an apology for trying to impugn my good character by calling me a liar.

Maybe those jew sex change doctors need to cut back on your estrogen meds a bit. Itz making you overly emotional.

Fuck you're stupid.

Old August 31st, 2016 #25
John Adams
Banned

Quote:
Aw Johnboy, can you prove that? You owe me an apology for trying to impugn my good character by calling me a liar.

Maybe those jew sex change doctors need to cut back on your estrogen meds a bit. Itz making you overly emotional.

Fuck you're stupid.
You have no character Streed, you are a worthless liar, no better than ya mate Williams. No wonder the NA is a fucking freak show

Old August 31st, 2016 #26
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Adams View Post
You have no character Streed, you are a worthless liar, no better than ya mate Williams. No wonder the NA is a fucking freak show

Excitable little troll, ain'tcha? Here's some tunes, just for you.

Old August 31st, 2016 #27
Vijay Coomar
TNT NT-YT

laowai, my dear brotha, no one can understand better than me what you are going through!

Join a gym. Get in shape. If women still hate you, well then that can't be changed, but as much as they hate you, they will still want to lay you. -Keifer

Old September 3rd, 2016 #28
laowai
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vijay Coomar View Post
laowai, my dear brotha, no one can understand better than me what you are going through!
I don't understand why it's not a more widely acknowledged phenomenon.

I went into my blue eyed Aunts house one day and was shocked to see she had photos all over her walls of my blue eyed cousins- but she had none of me and my brown eyed side of the family. I was also treated as an afterthought by my blue eyed grandmother- who doted incredibly over my blue eyed cousins when we were at family gatherings- yet never treated me or my brown eyed siblings in such a way. Do you have any idea how soul destroying and lonely such things leave a small child?

I have come to realize my whole life I have been treated as a second rate citizen in my own society simply because I have brown eyes. This despite Whites constant championing of multiculturalism, multiculturalism, immigration, immigration. Truth is it's all a lie. Whites only let in non-Whites out of racism, out of a sympathy for people who they see as inferior to themselves and who they believe can only succeed in their White societies and who are doomed in their native brown eyed societies. It's an intrinsic racism against brown eyes that blue eyed Whites don't even believe brown eyes can achieve successful Western standards of living. Yet blue eyed Whites are happy to procreate with brown eyed Whites and create people like me who have to endure a lifetime of pain as a White person with brown eyes living in a blue eyed White society.

Don't get me wrong, the brown eyed non-Whites who come to live in the West are just as guilty of racism as the Whites. Theirs is a racism where they see blue eyed Whites as superior to themselves and thus pursue sexual relations with blue eyed Whites as some sort of sick self indulgent ego boost via racial hierarchy ladder climbing.

My life is hell on earth surrounded by attractive blue eyed White people who don't even give me a second look- and why should they? I might as well be invisible. I honestly don't understand why non-Whites with brown eyes are always so adamant to come and live in such a White society- they are clearly ugly, frumpy and wholly unattractive and not suited to White societies at all as they can't compete with White attractiveness. It's always been a mystery to me why Whites let all this ugly in.

Old September 4th, 2016 #29
Bev
drinking tea

Why don't you just buy some blue contact lenses and pretend to be blue eyed for a while? Then you'll find out if it's your eye colour or your beta personality that makes people treat you like that.

Old September 4th, 2016 #30
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by laowai View Post

I went into my blue eyed Aunts house one day and was shocked to see she had photos all over her walls of my blue eyed cousins- but she had none of me and my brown eyed side of the family. I was also treated as an afterthought by my blue eyed grandmother- who doted incredibly over my blue eyed cousins when we were at family gatherings- yet never treated me or my brown eyed siblings in such a way. Do you have any idea how soul destroying and lonely such things leave a small child?

I have come to realize my whole life I have been treated as a second rate citizen in my own society simply because I have brown eyes. This despite Whites constant championing of multiculturalism, multiculturalism, immigration, immigration. Truth is it's all a lie. Whites only let in non-Whites out of racism, out of a sympathy for people who they see as inferior to themselves and who they believe can only succeed in their White societies and who are doomed in their native brown eyed societies. It's an intrinsic racism against brown eyes that blue eyed Whites don't even believe brown eyes can achieve successful Western standards of living. Yet blue eyed Whites are happy to procreate with brown eyed Whites and create people like me who have to endure a lifetime of pain as a White person with brown eyes living in a blue eyed White society.

Don't get me wrong, the brown eyed non-Whites who come to live in the West are just as guilty of racism as the Whites. Theirs is a racism where they see blue eyed Whites as superior to themselves and thus pursue sexual relations with blue eyed Whites as some sort of sick self indulgent ego boost via racial hierarchy ladder climbing.

My life is hell on earth surrounded by attractive blue eyed White people who don't even give me a second look- and why should they? I might as well be invisible. I honestly don't understand why non-Whites with brown eyes are always so adamant to come and live in such a White society- they are clearly ugly, frumpy and wholly unattractive and not suited to White societies at all as they can't compete with White attractiveness. It's always been a mystery to me why Whites let all this ugly in.
You might be on to something. I've got blue eyes and I think you're a fucking nut.

Old September 4th, 2016 #31
Brooklyn Rick

Quote:

Can you hear it..... Listen..... Thats the sound of the worlds smallest violin. Grow a pair, pal.....

Old September 4th, 2016 #32
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

laowai, you are starting to sound like that half breed gook a couple years back who went bat-shit and killed a bunch of college girls because he couldn't get laid.

Old September 4th, 2016 #33
Robbie Key

Quote:
laowai, you are starting to sound like that half breed gook a couple years back who went bat-shit and killed a bunch of college girls because he couldn't get laid.
Yeah, seriously...

Old September 8th, 2016 #34
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dothead View Post
I can't fathom why modern day whites continue to pay lip service to that Middle-eastern cult called Christianity which is LITERALLY a stone's throw away from that savage ideology called Islam.
And this from someone native to a land whose population consists of, what, 85% Hindus and the remainder Muslims?

Which leads us to this, Dottie: Speaking of throwing stones, people living in glass houses shouldn't be the ones throwing them. Capiche?

Old September 8th, 2016 #35
laowai
Banned

I actually find a lot of Dotheads commentary highly perceptive and intelligent. Although the stuff about wanting to be White is too much. Embrace who you are- and don't stress over things you can't change. I used to want blue eyes, but now I have come to realize I can be happy the way I am. I have my health. That really is all that matters. I always think it's sad seeing Asians and Blacks who wear those silly blue contact lenses.

To me it's unusual Whites never formed Islamic nation states and that Christianity remained the dominant ideology across Europe until modern times. Maybe someone more perceptive than me can explain that. To my mind it's telling me Whites don't like extreme religions. I mean White Christianity allows you to only have to attend Church once a week. It's pretty relaxed compared to all the others. Maybe that's why Whites never felt the need to follow Islam or any of the South/East Asian religions.

Old September 8th, 2016 #36
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
To me it's unusual Whites never formed Islamic nation states and that Christianity remained the dominant ideology across Europe until modern times. Maybe someone more perceptive than me can explain that. To my mind it's telling me Whites don't like extreme religions. I mean White Christianity allows you to only have to attend Church once a week. It's pretty relaxed compared to all the others. Maybe that's why Whites never felt the need to follow Islam or any of the South/East Asian religions.
Islam is xtianity 2.0. Xtianity was imposed on much of Europe the same way the ragheads want to impose islam, by force. Xtianity has been a disaster for Europe. The main difference is that instead of Charlemagne and the Franks doing the imposing we now have low quality gutter rats from the sewers of Africa and the Middle East wanting to do the imposing from within. Xtianity laid the groundwork for islam by sapping the vitality of Europe.

Old September 8th, 2016 #37
Crowe

Quote:
I have come to realize my whole life I have been treated as a second rate citizen in my own society simply because I have brown eyes.

My life is hell on earth surrounded by attractive blue eyed White people who don't even give me a second look- and why should they? I might as well be invisible.
It's not the eye color. It's you. It's always the beta males complaining about being "invisible" to females.

Old September 9th, 2016 #38
laowai
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
It's not the eye color. It's you. It's always the beta males complaining about being "invisible" to females.
LOL. Who do you think gave us the modern world? A bunch of macho jocks p!ssing it up at the bar talking meaningless guff to women- or a group of sophisticated betas?

Actually I am plenty visible. I have just come to a point where I don't care what women, especially White women, think anymore. I don't care to know of White women's experiences. I hear them 24/7/365. I'll always lump White women in with the muds. White women have done nothing of substance to contribute to our modern society to make me feel respect, admiration or awe for them.

In fact I am now doubting White racial superiority. Whites are great at innovating- but they would be nothing without cultural diffusion from outsiders giving them the spark of civilization.

I don't need positive validation from you, women, or anyone, to feel good about myself. That's the difference between a beta and a jock.

Old September 10th, 2016 #39
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
White women have done nothing of substance to contribute to our modern society to make me feel respect, admiration or awe for them.
Yeah, they ain't ever done much of substance. Except have White babies.

Quote:
I don't need positive validation from you, women, or anyone, to feel good about myself. That's the difference between a beta and a jock.
I suppose one doesn't miss what he's never had. Like the feeling of perfect blissful contentment as one drifts off to sleep with a naked lady in your arms after a nice long session of hot sex. But of course some are above the banality of mere carnal pleasures. Different strokes for different folks, as the hippies used to say.

Old September 10th, 2016 #40
joeylowsac
RaHoWarrior-SKINHEAD

Default RE: Whites only race to have one religion

Quote:
I find it intetesting the White Western European race only has one religion, christianity. While all other races are prone to Islam and whatever other religion out there, including Christianity.

I mean you have mongoloids and blacks who are Islamic. But traditionally you have no whites who are Islamic.

There is an important point here. I think it proves Whites are less gullable to religion than other races.
That's not even true if you only count the Abrahamic religions, which apparently are the only ones you've managed to ever hear of.

Thread