VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 7th, 2014 #141
Johan
Banned

Default leftist rats get piece of own cake

Tuesday 06 May 2014

Nigerian activist Sunny Ofehe, released after being kidnapped with three Dutch people on Sunday in Nigeria, told Nos the Dutch nationals appeared to be the target.

The kidnappers shouted ‘where are the white people?’ when they boarded the boat, Ofehe told the broadcaster in an interview.

The kidnap happened when the group were returning from a visit to a clinic in the Niger Delta. A speed boat began chasing the boat they were travelling in and shots were fired. The motor of the boat was damaged and the men boarded, making threats.

Ofehe says he and another Nigerian national were placed by the gang in a different boat after attempting to intervene when the three Dutch people were taken. He did not see them again and was released yesterday.

Ransom

The Dutch nationals are still being held and a €10m ransom demand has been made for their release, Nigerian police told RTL news on Tuesday morning. Ofehe, who lives in the Netherlands, said the ransom demand was for 10 million naira which equates to €45,000.

Two of the other three are said to be Erhard Leffers and Marianne Vos, who work for a printing company in Dedemsvaart and with Ofehe produce a magazine about the Niger Delta. The third is documentary maker Jan Dries Groenendijk.

It is not clear who took the four, but Nigerian police say it was not the Muslim extremist group Boko Haram. Spokesman Alex Akhigbe told RTL news the Dutch people will still be alive. 'The kidnappers are only after money,' he said.

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archive..._target_of.php

Old May 7th, 2014 #142
Johan
Banned

jewsign

Jewish group slap wilders

7 may 2014

The Jewish community’s lobbying group, CIDI, is critical of PVV-leader Geert Wilders, saying that he is doing what he insisted he never would, to be in the same boat as right wing extremist groups in the run-up to the European Parliamentary elections later this month.

CIDI says that Wilders is “disavowing his principles” by soliciting cooperation with European-level right wing extremist and openly anti-semitic parties such as the French Front National and the FPÖ in Austria, the Telegraaf reports.

“It is disturbing that Wilders switched sides so readily”, CIDI-director Esther Voet says. The FPÖ was set up by ex-officers in the SS, and still lives in the sepia past, Voet believes. “In Austria the situation is really very differed than in Germany. Jews have nothing good to expect from the FPÖ”, she says.

Interesting to note in Wilders’ arguably surprising allegiance with these extremist groups is that he is reported to have raised substantial funds for pro-Israel lobbies. He has good contacts with Jewish lobby groups in the United States and has made dozens of trips to Israel, the NOS states.

The French Front National rose up in anti-Semitism at the hands of patriarch Jean-Marie Le Pen, a course that his daughter Marine Le Pen seems to have taken over, or according to Voet, never officially adjusted. Father Le Pen is still honorary frontman of the Front National, and is still on the European list. He could therefore end up in the benches with the PVV.

Ex-PVV politicians Wim Kortenoeven and Louis Bontes confirmed to the Telegraaf that Wilders has indeed changed his stance. Bontes claims that the fraction was not even allowed to appear in photographs with members of the Front National. “Then the PVV would be discredited.”

In a reaction, Geert Wilders says he is “not scared” to be placed in the same corner with right wing extremists. He does not have further comments on the matter. The Telegraaf states that Wilders is scouring Europe for support to form a block in the European Parliament, and is finding it with populistic rightist parties.

http://www.nltimes.nl/2014/05/07/jew...slaps-wilders/

"We will not change course." That says Geert Wilders in response to criticism of the CIDI over the course of the European PVV wants to use.

"We are very pro-Israel and strongly against anti-Semitism. Parties with the Hungarian Jobbik, we will never do business", says the PVV leader. Jobbik is the radical-right Movement for a Better Hungary, and is sometimes called fascist and anti-Semitic.

"Freedom Party and the National Front for that reason take the way from collaboration with parties like Jobbik and that says it all," said Wilders. "We're going for a strong EU-critical group in the European Parliament. Collaborate hear that. Power must return to the Netherlands and a thousand publications from anyone will not do change us. Believes"

http://www.rtlnieuws.nl/nieuws/polit...eer-pro-israel

Old May 9th, 2014 #143
Johan
Banned

jewsign About Esther Voet director of the Centre for Information and Documentation on Israel

A terrible 'solidarity demonstration'

voet and wilders

Sometimes I'm a little naive.

After all , the last week in review passed with Wilders and the clear statement that CIDI and other Jewish organizations occupied , I was pointed to a demonstration Saturday at the Museum as part of international day against racism and discrimination . Although Saturday is sacred to me and I now realize how healthy it is to not tweet a day or watch on Facebook now , I thought this was a moment to express solidarity. Personal capacity

I went along with a Turkish friend , who I know as straightforward and solidarity , even when it comes to Jews , to the demonstration . For me, it was demonstrated some years ago. But despite my reservations , because some organizations that are in the recommending committee did my eyebrows go up , I went toward the Museumplein . I show my solidarity nevertheless not hijack by some dubious organizations? As a Jew , you have surely as much right to express as everyone else ? Your solidarity Others which I appreciate , as Guity Mohebby ( of Iranian origin ) and Labour MP Keklik Yucel ( Alawitisch of Turkish origin ) were also present , as well as the COC and Amnesty were there, so wham, Foot, some things are worth to have upset you. Sabbath rest for

But once on the Museumplein , I felt immediately a stranger in our midst . I saw posters with aggressive statements , such as ' revolution ' . I heard speeches which called for picking up MPs and then there was a gentleman who began to roar that today we were all Moroccans , all Turks , all Surinamese and all Antilleans , all gay men and lesbians ( with the latter two groups , he had visible effort to speak ) them out.

Beautiful, especially for the couple for me that would be sheltering a hailstorm surprised us all . Beneath a rainbow flag

But I missed the appointment of another group . If we really wanted to show solidarity collectively as the Jewish community this week has shown to the Moroccan community , why those Jewish group was then deliberately disregarded collectively? And let's be honest , the Jewish community has just about a century patent on discrimination and exclusion . But no , not named , something also noticed my Turkish friend.

I continued , despite the hailstorm that had us previously soaked , a little linger . But the feeling of being a stranger in our midst continued to dominate and became stronger . This demonstration was not about unity , not universal indignation , did not have a clear , unified signal , but very selectively and unilaterally make beautiful ornamental own parish . This had nothing to do with a broad-based , collective expression of solidarity .

I left after twenty minutes and left the Turkish , kosher friend behind . I waved to Councillor André van Es , which , at a distance , visibly surprised responded . Once home , I had read about it in the direction Roustabout nota bene , a jihad flag was carried and that they still had paraded . Awhile to the image of the Docker And it is interesting to read how people in all kinds of contortions to explain that the flag really multiple interpretations is on Twitter. And oh yeah, there was also a Palestinian flag, which I wondered how it was reacted if I had stood waving . An Israeli Then there was also a person with a banner that Wilders death and wanted a picture of men with a banner : " Wilders dog of Israel ." In addition, Israel was red and there were blood stains around it signed . Israel , the only country in the Middle East where for example LGBT safe , but that did not matter . And Docker Mayor Van der Laan also became booed . And you can not tell him that he is " no good " .

Do I still have to understand something here ?

Anyway , I realized that it was premature to leave. Unfortunately good It might have been possible at all to go . Even wrong Call it naive idealism . What remains is a feeling of disappointment , and the knowledge that Dutch society is much deeper than just divided between Moroccans and a group of Moroccans hate. And that gap is really not only by the so-called usual suspects maintained . No, prejudice, discrimination and the actual lack of real solidarity goes much, much deeper.

Esther Voet is director of the Centre for Information and Documentation on Israel

http://www.dagelijksestandaard.nl/20...tsdemonstratie

Old May 20th, 2014 #144
Johan
Banned

Zionist wilders cuts the Netherlands' from European flag,later he puts the davids star on it

Geert Wilders has this afternoon for the European Parliament in Brussels, a star cut out of the European flag. According to him, the star symbolizes the Netherlands and he wants the star to return to the Dutch people.

"I take the star back to the Netherlands." He again emphasized that the Netherlands should EU. With this act, the PVV leader seals the anti-European stance of his party. The action comes as a result of the European elections.

http://www.hln.be/hln/nl/960/Buitenl...ese-vlag.dhtml

----------------------------------

http://www.radio978.com/page1005.html

Last edited by Johan; May 20th, 2014 at 03:18 PM.

Old May 31st, 2014 #145
Johan
Banned

Talking The city of Eindhoven wipe Israel from the map

Likud Netherlands is angry at the municipality of Eindhoven because some names like the Nazareth Avenue have the caption : city in Palestine . That Israel is wronged , says the association is affiliated with the political party Likud Prime Minister Netanyahu of Israel.

According Likud Netherlands Nazareth is in Israel , not Palestine . "Especially in leftist circles begins commonplace to be to Israel is no longer just to criticize , but also the very existence of this country to question or even deny . Israel should them be lifted. What this can lead to seen in the Labour Eindhoven . "
Eindhoven lying

In a press statement, the association says Eindhoven lies and politics operates " with a strange taste . " It would adorn the church to replace "Israel" so that this congregation no longer participate in the de- legitimization of Israel and the Jews , with all its consequences . " ' Palestine '

Eindhoven is a municipality according to spokesman content not yet respond to the criticism . All he wants rid of , is that in the city in many more places street name signs hanging with a caption.

http://nos.nl/artikel/654842-ophef-o...rd-ehoven.html

Old June 6th, 2014 #146
Johan
Banned

In memorial and respect of a Dutch Nationalist,Ton Hoogduin, FC Den Haag supporter and bodyguard of
Hans_Janmaat Hans_Janmaat
,06-06-2011.

Ton Hoogduin.

Hans Janmaat Vlaardingen 1982.

Last edited by Johan; June 6th, 2014 at 02:43 PM.

Old June 8th, 2014 #147
Johan
Banned

Zionist wilders and jewish puppet timmermans ; statement Jean-Marie Le Pen disgusting.

The article in France ; http://www.leparisien.fr/politique/f...14-3905045.php

THE HAGUE (Reuters) - PVV leader Geert Wilders will find the latest statements of National Front founder Jean-Marie Le Pen disgusting. He has indicated to the ANP.
http://www.deweekkrant.nl/artikel/20..._pen_walgelijk

Anti-Semitism is still alive in the National Front of father and daughter Le Pen. Two days after the world commemorated the invasion of Normandy, comes from the mouth of Le Pen again an anti-Semitic swipe to the address of Patrick Bruel. Should never be a ritual. Commemorate Anti-Semitism must never remain unchallenged. Let's promise each other that we educate our children with the knowledge of our past and horrific war with the knowledge that hatred against groups a lethal poison that continues today to be. Always active contested tomorrow,
https://www.facebook.com/frans.timmermans

Response Marine Le Pen

In a interview with the newspaper Le Figaro Marine Le Pen takes away the judgments of her father: "He should have known that his words would be misinterpreted," said the president of FN.
http://www.lefigaro.fr/politique/201...e-son-pere.php

Last edited by Johan; June 8th, 2014 at 01:44 PM.

Old June 17th, 2014 #148
Johan
Banned

Talking

German neo-Nazi band 'overtakes' restaurant Arnhem

June 16, 2014 Last Updated June 16, 20:43

Arnhem - Restaurant Treffen on the market in Arnhem Saturday night a couple of hours in the grip of an action by the German neo-Nazi band Category C. The head cook thought it was a just strap.

"There phoned someone who said he had gotten my number from a friend," says the still heavily depleted Niq Nguyen. "It was a last-minute party." Gradually the evening it became clear what a party it was.

Index
The Bundesamt für Verfassungsschutz, the German National Security, has Kategorie C placed on the "index" because of the racist content of their songs. This index provides police and local authorities to ban the drug. Their concerts To avoid that ban the band keeps exact locations of performances often to the last secret.

Beer
It also regulates moved to the places in the border Nguyen:. "I myself am a foreigner, I would certainly not neo-Nazis have inside." He and his staff dared not just to stop the concert. "Ultimately, we have established that the beer was. Such a happy ending came to."

Police
The police are just going to investigate. Following a notification There were no offenses detected.

https://translate.google.nl/translat...-text=&act=url

Old June 17th, 2014 #149
Samuel Toothgold
Charachature incarnate

Location: Already in accordance with the future Repulsive Tapir Avatar Mandate

Interesting how German WN bands enjoy freedom of expression in countries surrounding Germany. I even use Dutch Google, because Germany's block quite a bit.

Old June 17th, 2014 #150
Englisc
Amor Patriae Nostra Lex

Quote:
For years black people in the Netherlands, and many white people too, have protested against the practice of blacking up in December to play the troublesome character known as Zwarte Piet (Black Pete) – Santa's helper.

Last year the complaints and protests went all the way to the UN – which might explain why officials decided it was time for change, despite the prime minster's attempt to brush off the character as harmless:

So this week the Dutch Centre for Intangible Cultural Heritage introduced a new and – in their opinion – inoffensive Black Pete, following interviews with 30 people and more than 9,000 emails.

Still black, with slightly less prominent lips and red lipstick. But, hey, no earrings or curly hair! You can watch the introduction here (it’s in Dutch, but the images tell you all you need to know).

Oh dear, they just don’t get it do they?

Anousha Nzume, a television presenter whose father is from Cameroon, was a guest on the show. “Why [are the Dutch] so desperate to hold on to that colour," she asked?
http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...ck-pete-racism

Old June 17th, 2014 #151
Johan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samuel Toothgold View Post
Interesting how German WN bands enjoy freedom of expression in countries surrounding Germany. I even use Dutch Google, because Germany's block quite a bit.
Yes is good to see that things happend in Holland {finally} ,Dutch google also block things,i think it's different what they block (depending on what is forbidden by the "law" in each country) .I use sometimes google BG or RU in Cyrillisch to look for info you can't find in English

Englisc @

If read back in this thread,you can see the shit from last year about this topic.

Last edited by Johan; June 18th, 2014 at 06:14 AM.

Old June 17th, 2014 #152
Serbian

Seselj, who handed himself in voluntarily, has been on 'trial' for 11 years without a verdict. His health has deteriorated while in prison and he also has cancer. He has complained numerous times about his medical 'treatment' but nothing has happened

Quote:
Hague: Šešelj will not accept provisional release terms

Tue, 06/17/2014 - 14:40 -- MRS

The leader of the Serbian Radical Party, Vojislav Šešelj, who has been charged by the Hague Tribunal, has informed the Trial Chamber that, should he be provisionally released, he will not accept any bans except the one on leaving Serbia’s territory. He said he would not be reporting to the police or wear an electronic bracelet or other objects undermining human dignity. He added he would be taking part in Serbia’s political life or public gatherings, giving interviews and criticizing the Hague Tribunal as an illegal court. He stressed he rejected any guarantees of the Serbian government. The Hague Tribunal’s Trial Chamber issued, on June 13, an order calling on parties to the procedure to express their opinions on the possibility of Šešelj’s being provisionally released.

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Last edited by Serbian; June 17th, 2014 at 11:46 PM.

Old June 18th, 2014 #153
Englisc
Amor Patriae Nostra Lex

Quote:
Extra Dutch border checks net over 100 'migration criminals'

Extra border controls in the run up to and during the Nuclear Security Summit in The Hague in March led to over 100 people being held, junior justice minister Fred Teeven has told parliament.

These included people connected to ‘migration crime’ such as people smugglers, human traffickers and people with false papers, broadcaster Nos quoted Teeven as saying.

Over 1,250 officials were involved in the extra checks at airports, on the borders with Germany and Belgium and on the waterways.

Teeven also said people trying to come the Netherlands did not have proper papers. Some 30 of them requested asylum.

Smooth summit

Teeven said the extra checks had a preventative effect and contributed to the smooth running of the summit, without going into further details.

The checks also revealed new information about how migrants come to the Netherlands via other EU countries, he said.
http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archive...checks_net.php

Old June 18th, 2014 #154
Johan
Banned

Gay Village in Tilburg? Developer wants shielded area for gay men, "COC is shocked '

Last Modified: Wednesday, June 18, 2014 - 11:46

TILBURG - Under the clear name Gay Village wants to Tilburg shielded area realize exclusively for homosexuals, bisexuals and transgenders developer Blauwhoed. This confirms the developer Wednesday to Brabant. Broadcasting Homosexuals are not yet clamoring to book in the fenced area, a place seen from a tour of this broadcast.

The average asking price of a home in the Gay Village will be placed. Around quarter of a million The developer has an agreement with the province of Brabant on the MOB complex on the north side of Tilburg, which recently was in the picture for a shopping center. research should reveal whether there is sufficient interest.

This week there will be more clarity if the plan goes ahead, says the Tilburg broker Toine Naber. He explains that future residents will get a lot of freedom in the district. "Of course, they may decide how and where they want to live," said Naber. "We're at the end of this week, all responses and evaluate the results."

Response to increasing violence
To guarantee safe living, gay and transgender people in the "fully gated grounds' that is the idea. The plan is a response to increasing violence and harassment against gay men and lesbians.

Blauwhoed relies in particular on CBS last year's survey, which found that 22 percent of gay men sometimes feel unsafe in their own neighborhood. If the plan goes ahead Tilburg has a first: it is the first city in the Netherlands with a so-called Gay Village. In some U.S. states are already decided gay neighborhoods.

"Not my thing"
The COC in Tilburg has "shocked" to learn of the motives of developer Blauwhoed. "Homosexuals should always be safe anywhere. We are totally false if we would get out of the society" for the sake of security "," let the organization know.

Known homosexuals and stakeholders also react negatively to the new plan. Henk Krol sees as a gay district "not sit." "I personally would never want to live," says the former editor of Gay Krant talking to Brabant. Broadcasting

"It is true that there is a problem with regard to the growing gay violence, but this is not the solution. These initiatives almost always fail." Also presenter Peter van der Vorst from Breda sets are questioning the shielded area. "I hope this is a bad joke," he leaves on his Twitter page know.

'A disgrace'
"For Tilburg, a local party that gay rights has standing paramount speaks with horror about the plan. "I think it's a disgrace," responding party member Roy Klaassen, previously a special campaign stunt performed at the gay bar Lollipop .

"In this way there is only created. Divisive It seems like we are going back in time. This plan is extremely derogatory to homosexuals", says Klaassen certainly. He gets in his own words support from his party and the staff of the Lollipop.

"You close people '
The president of Rose Monday, Naud of Wijngaart, took the news from his holiday address with surprise to himself. "In itself it is a good initiative, but it's for the wrong reasons came about," said the organizer of the largest gay event in Brabant.

"We are the organization of Rose Monday for inclusion, not exclusion. With such a neighborhood you only connect people outside. Personally I would not want to live."

https://translate.google.nl/translat...omo&edit-text=

Old June 18th, 2014 #155
Johan
Banned

Thumbs up

For Post (Voorpost) disrupts briefing seekers

06/17/2014 Time: 20:33
Author: Freek de Swart

BREDA - The briefing of the COA on the reception of asylum seekers in the Dome had a troubled start. Four protesters from the nationalist association outpost shouted slogans against immigration. Once there had been called four times "Stop Immigration" was Councillor Patrick van Lunteren continue his story.

The information evening more than 150 residents were aanwezig.Geen of them was the action of Voorpost really appreciate, but the protesters were not expelled.

This month, the city council decides on the reception of asylum seekers in the Dome. COA held the evening to give the plan to local residents. Explanation

Old June 19th, 2014 #156
Johan
Banned

Tilburg mayor gets broadside after joke Gay Village

NRC Handelsblad, the NIS and Omroep Brabant today wrote angry letters to Mayor Peter Noordanus Tilburg for his role in the joke about a gay neighborhood in Tilburg . On the website of the so-called Gay Village mayor expressed welcome the arrival of the gay district in Tilburg , but Wednesday night was clear that it was a joke.

Old June 19th, 2014 #157
Johan
Banned

Abdu Khoulani: ISIS live!

Thu 19 Jun 2014, 15:57

THE HAGUE -

The leader of the Islamic Unity Party in The Hague has expressed his sympathy to the extremist terrorist group Islamic State in Iraq and al-Sham (ISIS). "Long live Isis," writes Abderazak Khoulani on his Facebook page. "On to Baghdad there to address that. Scum"

Jihiadsten ISIS have been fighting for days with the Iraqi government forces, apparently to joy of Khoulani. The UN summit has spoken out against the ongoing violence in Iraq. That would be a major threat to the sovereignty of the country, according to the UN summit. The violence has claimed dozens of lives.

Old June 20th, 2014 #158
Englisc
Amor Patriae Nostra Lex

Quote:
Support for PVV shows clear downward trend: poll of polls

Support for the anti-immigration PVV continues to decline and Geert Wilders’ party is now clearly behind the two Liberal parties D66 and the VVD, according to a new poll of polls.

The poll of polls, quoted by Nos television, puts the VVD and D66 on almost 17% support while the PVV is on 13.3%, together with the Socialists and Christian Democrats.

In October 2013, the PVV was the clear leader with almost 21%. In terms of seats in the 150-seat parliament, support has gone down from 31 to 20, Nos television said.

The poll of polls looks at the results of the country’s four biggest opinion polls. There is a two seat margin of error.

Trend

The PVV currently has 15 seats in parliament and is still in a better politicial position than after the 2012 general election. ‘It is not the case that its supporters have deserted it in droves but there is a downward trend,’ Peilingwijzer spokesman Tom Louwerse told the broadcaster.

The PVV lost one of its five European parliamentary seats in the recent elections and lost support in the March local vote.

Wilders is fighting to take up a seat in the European parliament alongside his Dutch parliamentary seat. A dual mandate is not currently possible under Dutch and EU rules.
http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archive...s_clear_do.php

Old June 21st, 2014 #159
Johan
Banned

Angry

Amersfoort not happy with pedo in district

21-06-14 | 17:39

The residents of an apartment in Amersfoort are not happy with the arrival of the convicted pedophile Sytze van der V. Mayor Lucas Bolsius informed them today about their inmate.

The mayor already know, since May that Van der V. lives in his church. Since Van der V. himself has approached to draw attention to the situation and his hometown has made known to the media, the mayor decides that the way is clear to inform the neighborhood. That happened in the common area of ​​the flat. "There are certainly concerns of people who wonder whether their grandchildren still safe to come by. Possibly. You must be vigilant, but it should always be. Every year there are 600 to 700 sex offenders who return to society'', Bolsius said.

Sytze van der V. has his current apartment found in a residential care center in Amersfoort. Early May itself The mayor wants him out for his own safety and because there is a nursery nearby. Offered to Van der V. alternative locations but the pedo sex did not agree to.

Again some shit about sick people in the Netherlands,and Dutch people that take almost no action (the ones who do can wait for a "visit" from some government idiots).Last time this was going on in Leiden ; http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=174572

Old June 21st, 2014 #160
Johan
Banned

Angry

The bastard lives above a home for child care.

"We are extremely shocked", let the nursery know about Van der V. under the house, "We find it incomprehensible that this situation has come about. Obviously we believe that this is not an appropriate place to live."

http://www.ska.nl/actueel/?actie=details&berichtid=517

Thread