Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 19th, 2019 #1
Serbian

Default South Africa : Pregnant White Mother Hacked to Death in Bed in Holiday Resort

A pregnant mother has been hacked to death in bed while on a family holiday at a luxury South African resort.

Karen Turner, 31, died at the scene. She was three months pregnant. Her husband, 33-year-old Matthew Turner, suffered serious injuries to his upper body and has undergone life-saving surgery.

The couple's 23-month-old son, Hayden, was not harmed in the attack.
Karen Turner's brother, Ian Crouch, told the South African online news publication News24that his brother-in-law can recall waking up to a man attacking him, while another stabbed his wife.

"He said he managed to sort of grab the guy and there was a tussle down the stairs," Crouch told the outlet.

According to Crouch, no valuables were taken or demanded in the attack.
"They were attacked in their sleep by two intruders," Crouch told South African newspaper TimesLive.

"He thinks because of the resistance, they left. They didn't have time to take anything."

Family friends, who were holidaying with the Turners at the Hluleka Nature Reserve in the Eastern Cape, were reportedly woken by Hayden's screams. They banged on the door until Matthew answered, covered in blood.
Captain Dineo Koena of the Eastern cape police told News24that police arrived at the chalet around 3am on Tuesday (local time).

Koena told local media there were no signs of forced entry and the incident "was not like a robbery".

Crouch told TimesLive that Hayden "is fine" and in the care of his grandparents and aunt.

Matthew Turner is reportedly in a stable condition in the ICU at Pietermaritzburg hospital.

The attack remains under police investigation as more information becomes available.

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/world...cid=spartanntp

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old September 19th, 2019 #2
Hugh Akston
Banned

The victims and the scene of the nigger machete attack.

Old September 19th, 2019 #3
Oma Temmer

Whites are continuously fed this diversity-is-good rhetoric while facts like crime are kept from them due to things like (((media collusion))), so it's no wonder this keeps happening.

Why any White would vacation in a third world shithole is beyond me. Keep it in places like Austria.

Old September 19th, 2019 #4
Erik T. White

I have no siblings. However, if that lady had been my sister, I wouldn't stop until the wheels of justice made some niggers rot in jail.

Old September 19th, 2019 #5
Dan Hadaway

Well, if this isn't the feel good story of the year. You guys have to see the joys that come with divershity. I'm not really sure what they are, but let's all gather around, light some candles as the sun goes down and sing kumbaya.

Seriously, though, South African Whites are the walking dead. It's sad, but I really feel powerless to stop it.

Old September 20th, 2019 #6
Rasen
Banned

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
A pregnant mother has been hacked to death in bed while on a family holiday at a luxury South African resort.
It's what happened in result of international anti-White policy supported by your fathers and grandfathers in Yugoslavia:

Quote:
An Almost Forgotten Legacy: Non-Aligned Yugoslavia in the United Nations and in the Making of Contemporary International Law

Drawing on legal language, while seeking political solutions, Yugoslav UN diplomats and law experts repeatedly requested serious steps on disarmament, calling for a halt to the nuclear arms race, and supported the decolonization process as well as providing direct support for various postcolonial liberation movements, such as those in Algeria, Palestine, and South Africa. These actions led to the criminalization of apartheid and racism under the International Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Racial Discrimination (adopted in 1965, entered into force in 1969) and the Convention on the Suppression and Punishment of the Crime of Apartheid (1973 and 1976).

Old September 20th, 2019 #7
Oma Temmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
I have no siblings. However, if that lady had been my sister, I wouldn't stop until the wheels of justice made some niggers rot in jail.
This is South Africa. What wheels of justice?

Old September 21st, 2019 #8
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
It's what happened in result of international anti-White policy supported by your fathers and grandfathers in Yugoslavia:
Yes the anti Serbian policy of Croatian communist Tito of handing Kosovo over to shiptars too.

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old September 21st, 2019 #9
Dawn Cannon

Quote:
It is a mission to get there but you don't have to use the car again until you leave, it is 47 km's of gravel road which is not a good road, took us an hour and fifteen minutes in a Pajero. The units are beautifully situated on a little hill overlooking the sea, takes a two minute walk to get to the beach. Each unit has two bedrooms, one downstairs and one upstairs, both have baths and showers. The water is brown but hot. It is not drinkable so take bottled water. The units are serviced but unfortunately not properly, the staff are very happy to spend their days in an empty chalet watching tv or sleeping, they took a whole day to supposedly clean a chalet which had been vacated. It would definitely benefit from a bit of supervision.
https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Attrac...tern_Cape.html

Old September 21st, 2019 #10
Rasen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
Yes the anti Serbian policy of Croatian communist Tito of handing Kosovo over to shiptars too.
Most of Yugo communist party and armed forces were servs, the doubtful ethnicity of etnically mixed Tito and other morons doesn't matter. Yugoslavia started servian colonisation of Kosova, importing migrants to albanian lands.
You may try to ignore the facts, but what you can't ignore is serbian pride of Yugoslavia backed non-alignment movement:

The members of the first Non-Aligned Movement Summit in Belgrade, 1961. Even Serbian priests took part in this mess:

Thread