Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old September 18th, 2019 #21
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh Akston View Post
The only alternative is to return to the draft, and that brings a whole new set of problems. Personally, I like the philosophy of Robert Heinlein, that if you want a say in who runs the government, then you have to serve time defending it. If not, then don't. Simple.
The US has no credible military threat. Since 1941 the only country that has actually attqcked the US is Israel. In 1967 Israel knowing exactly what they were doing attacked the US Liberty and murdered 34 Americans. In 2001 Israel with their butt slaves the Bush administration carried out the 9/11 attack murdering thousands of Americans. There was probably some Saudi help.

So the only country our military could possibly defend against is Israel...and that won't happen. The US is merely Israel's fat, stupid whore.

The last time Iran made an aggressive move against any country was about 1730, and that did not last long. I see films of Tehran and Shiraz, two clean and industrious cities, and I see Iranians going about their business and I fear for them. I hope that at some level Iran is prepared to combat the hideous evil that may come against them.

I hope that any country that attacks Iran is utterly destroyed--no exceptions.

Mike

Last edited by Mike in Denver; September 18th, 2019 at 06:59 PM.

Old September 18th, 2019 #22
Ray Allan

Quote:
The only alternative is to return to the draft, and that brings a whole new set of problems. Personally, I like the philosophy of Robert Heinlein, that if you want a say in who runs the government, then you have to serve time defending it. If not, then don't. Simple.

Future white Americans fighting the home base of the Jews 52 light years from Earth.
If ZOG pulls another false flag bigger than 9/11 and succeeds in starting another war, they may have to restart the draft. All I can say is good luck with that, given the sorry state of draft-age cannon fodder in this fucking country (fat video-gaming slobs, fags, trannies, and of course, room temperature-I.Q. spics and niggers). If anything, it will accelerate the collapse of this jew-fucked dying mess of a country.

If the starship trooper ZOGbots really cared about defending our freedoms, they would immediately attack Washington, D.C., Jew York Shitty and Tel Aviv, the real centers of jew power.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Last edited by Ray Allan; September 18th, 2019 at 08:00 PM. Reason: Added additional material

Old September 18th, 2019 #23
Erik T. White

Quote:

Future white Americans fighting the home base of the Jews 52 light years from Earth.
If you really want a say in the government of the kwa, you have to be rich, a nigger, an ornamental (oriental), a spic, or any similar virus OTHER than White (and I don't mean pale.) Hell, game shows are giving tours to the Nam as prizes these days. Yeppers, you might run into the old slope who killed your grandfather but you won't know it. And, with the "efforts" of "xtian" groups, slime like somaleez (misspelled intentionally) have their own in Congress. Cannon fodder trannies, incels, blimp boys who form "teams" to game, etc., would be just marvy (marvelous, 1970s slang) in "defending" the kwa. But against who would they "defend?" Oh, gee golly wow, maybe the pakis are going to mount an offensive against Florida. Maybe the rooshins are going to rain down missiles on Michigan (hell, they'd do us a favor!! Especially if Chimpcongo and Illinois were also in the bulls-eye!!! Ronnie the Ray Gun said that the proliferation of young men who were good at gaming would make great fighter pilots. I guess he didn't think the gamers would be forming "teams" of lard asses who have to wear XXXL shirts with retarded, no, CRETIN "team names" on them and having "game Olympics." Maybe those future "pilots" could be put into wooden boxes with steel wings and a joystick and become 1000 pound bombs to blow up a wheat field somewhere in Ukraine. Hell, I think most betas would resist draft beer (in favor of a micro-brew, starsux lattes, or custom grown marijuana). And, subject them to a draft for the zogbots? To defend shitrael?

Maybe there should be a dystopian remake of a "starshit trouper" movie, where trannies scare the hell out of the "bugs" with their dances. I don't think that the earth will make it to the 25th century.

Old September 19th, 2019 #24
Erik T. White

Default Iran contacts the kwa via a note sent to Swiss embassy

Quote:
Iran sends note to US via Swiss embassy, says response to any attack ‘won't be limited to its source’

Iran’s retaliation to any military attack will not be “limited to its source,” Tehran said in an official note to Washington, semi-official ISNA news agency reported on Wednesday.
The note was sent to the United States via the Swiss embassy.
Iran has reiterated that it was not behind recent attacks on Saudi Arabia’s oil facilities. Tehran has also warned that any move by the US against Iran “will get immediate reaction,” the report said.
Iranian Defense Minister Brigadier General Amir Hatami said Tehran had no involvement in the attacks on Saudi Arabia’s Aramco oil installations, the Tasnim news agency reported on Wednesday.
https://www.rt.com/newsline/469068-iran-note-us-swiss/

Kwa beatum war drums. Persians might cutum up war drum heads, light them, then usem as lights over shitrael before bombs start falling on Tel Aviv. Warpath kwa might gettum deer, horse, and camel shit all over face.

Last edited by Erik T. White; September 19th, 2019 at 02:06 AM. Reason: typo

Thread