VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old February 27th, 2014 #1
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Thumbs down #1 Anti-White Academics (promoting cultural marxism and/or Inciting Racial Hatred of Whites) Thread

(VNN admins: Feel free to change the title of the thread.)

This thread will collect those mediocre "academics" that are guilty of:
  • Inciting Racial Hatred of Whites
  • promoting cultural marxism
  • promoting White self-hate
  • being Evolution deniers

These mediocre "academics" can be characterized:
  • having produced no original ideas
  • having never written anything that contracts Utopian/"liberal" dogma
  • live in White enclaves
  • send their children to predominately White schools
  • refuse to experience the vibrancy of niggers culture first hand in Detroit, Oakland, etc
  • there fame, typical 5 minutes, is solely based promoting anti-White ideology

Further more, without having heard of or read any writings of these "academic" a WN can with 100% accuracy:
  • know the results of all their "research" produced in the past
  • predict the results of all their current and future "research"

Is the historical meaning of "research", according to White science, imply that something is unknown and "research"? Isn't "research" performed to determine the answer to a question/problem that is not know before the "research" begins? If that is true, what are the professor in this thread doing if the answer prior to the "research" are easily determined?

When reviewing the "academics" below, take some time to read their "research" and ask yourself this question: "Is this person with a Ph.D. smarter than me?"

Doesn't having a Ph.D. mean that one should be producing original work that would imply a level of a creativity that only someone with a genius level IQ would be able to produce?

NOTE: If any of the "academics" listed in this thread actually live an area that is at least 12% nigger, or send their children to a school that is 12% nigger, feel free to let VNN readers know that you are not hypocritical lying assholes and live in area that has a nigger population that is at least "look like America".

Last edited by Tintin; February 27th, 2014 at 01:03 PM.

Old February 27th, 2014 #2
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

The honor of being the first shobbos goy(ess) goes the poster kunt for cultural marxism who inspired this thread the ugly Carol Stabile.

Oregon Professor Gets Panties in Wad Over White Genocide

Old February 27th, 2014 #3
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

White genocide makes news in Eugene, Oregon

Camilla Mortensen

Quote:
Camilla Mortensen is associate editor and reporter at Eugene Weekly. She is also a folklorist and a community college and university instructor. She has two horses, an assortment of dogs, and lives in a 1975 Airstream trailer. Sometimes all these details collide in unforeseen ways.
"Sometimes all these details collide in unforeseen ways" but we can be fairly sure Camilla Mortensen lives in a nigger free zone, likely hyper White enclave, and there will be no colliding with nigger vibrancy.

Last edited by Tintin; February 27th, 2014 at 01:00 PM.

Old February 27th, 2014 #4
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Low-Grade Racial Terrorism has Broken Out in Oregon

Here is the self-hating White shobbos goy Randy Blazak.

Old February 27th, 2014 #5
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Profile in Mediocrity: David Davies, Associate Professor of Anthropology, Hamline University

Old March 20th, 2014 #6
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

College Professor Demands Imprisonment for Climate-Change Deniers

http://www.rit.edu/cla/philosophy/Torcello.html

Lawrence Torcello

Old March 20th, 2014 #7
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

The thread below confirms that any "research", produced by any mediocre "academics" and/or "researchers" in posted in this thread, is all but 100% invalid. Furthermore, it is likely the case the "research" intentionally invalid. The majority of WN could predict with 100% accuracy the results any "researcher" and/or "academic" listed in this thread before the research is even started?

Researching the researchers

Old March 20th, 2014 #8
The Bobster
Banned

No, you dope. Back then most people didn't go to college. It was for the elite few. Most people considered it a waste of time and money.

Old March 23rd, 2014 #9
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Here we have "professor" Julie Matthaei who is a remarkable specimen, ops, speciwymyn of mediocrity in jewtrix.

Shy has a a M.Phil. and Ph.D., from Yale University. This should really put hyr within the topic 1/100 of 1% of human intellects. She is a "professor" of Economics at the elite Wellesley College. This means she is capable of doing independent and creative research.

Does does there exist any evidence that she is anything other than an affirmative action queen?

This hag is so worthless, the wiki jew has not even created a wiki page for hyr. In hyr 30 plus years in academia has shy done anything or said anything that is worth knowing?

Professor who calls herself a Marxist says a group is persecuting her by calling her a Marxist

Old April 4th, 2014 #10
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

These two schizo-bull hags are a team so they they can share a post.

Fern Johnson
Marlene Fine

schizo-bull hags have "the talk" with the nigger buck "sons"

When reading the garage these two schizo-bull hags have written, ask yourself, has researching outside of the Utopian White west confirmed their claims or even quoted their in their own research? Did these "scholars" make any use of or make any reference to Brazil, a country that is vastly more multicultural and multiracial than amerikwa? Have the taken the time to confirm the claims hold up against the situation in Brazil?

Or do these two White "lesbian" who benefit form "White privilege" who likely lived their entire lives in 90% plus White communities get to claim whatever ever they want as long as the implications of the claims conforms to The Narrative.

Last edited by Tintin; April 4th, 2014 at 08:12 AM.

Old April 4th, 2014 #11
AJG
Holohoax Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tintin View Post
Or do these two White "lesbian" who benefit form "White privilege" who likely lived their entire lives in 90% plus White communities get to claim whatever ever they want as long as the implications of the claims conforms to The Narrative.
Fine is a jew. Just seeing her face was enough for me to look her up. Surprised you let this snake slither past you, Tintin.

Old April 25th, 2014 #12
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

http://www.wwu.edu/president/bruce-shepard-bio.shtml

Racist, genocidal pig Bruce Shepard calls for the ethnic cleansing of Whites from his worthless ZOG diploma mill

Old April 26th, 2014 #13
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Three white college students file racial discrimination complaint against professor over lesson on structural racism

jew "media" news sources are referring to the nigger sow above as a "professor". Lets keep it real niggaz'. She his no more a professor than she is Human. The fact is, she does not even deserve to be referenced in this thread. The nigger sow is "faculty" as at community college. And almost certainly an "affirmative action" token nigger. The reality of the situation is this: all the average niggers (by Human standards) have been hired by top-tear university level only the typically stupid niggers for the community colleges.

http://ww2.minneapolis.edu/index.cfm...7A22994EBB9662

Quote:
“His whole demeanor was very defensive. He was taking it personally. I tried to explain, of course, in a reasonable manner — as reasonable as I could given the fact that I was being interrupted and put on the spot in the middle of class — that this is unfortunately the context of 21st century America,”

Shannon Gibney
Until this nigger sow returns to afreeka an demonstrates that niggers are not animals living in the context of the pre-Paleolithic Age, whatever Human speaking skills she has been trained to regurgitate should be ignored. Of course the White genes she is so fortunate to have will never even let her consider returning to motha' afreeka.

Wonder if the sheboon ever asked herself why do niggers from afreek do everything possible to get to Minnesota? Or ask herself why the fuck she is there? Isn't cold as shit there and lot of "structural racism"?

Last edited by Tintin; April 26th, 2014 at 01:42 PM.

Old April 26th, 2014 #14
Dane Black
Banned

Great idea to out these freaks of communism/jewish hatred!

Tags
#1, anti evolution, anti history, cultural marxist, inciting racial hatred

Thread