Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 22nd, 2011 #81
Alex Linder
Administrator

Good example of what we might call 'Christian honesty.' Shaman Pike doesn't admit the terrible costs Whites are paying RIGHT NOW, today. He's concerned about theoretical abuses that might occur if the races were forcibly separated. Well, hey, cunt Pike - what about the REAL abuses White society incurs DAILY from forcible integration?

Nary of mention of the real and existing problem Duke and we all base our demands on. Just pretend it's not happening, and say a silent prayer of thanks to the kikes for covering it up.

Old August 22nd, 2011 #82
Joe Cooper
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiCarlo View Post
TED PIKE'S REPLY TO DAVID DUKE
By Rev. Ted Pike
22 Aug 11

David:

I wrote my recent article "Perils of David Duke's 'White Pride Utopia'" because I find your "dream" of eventually evacuating all non-whites from America and Europe very disturbing. We need to continue discussion of this extreme and dangerous proposal you now encourage your followers to share. I believe it threatens the future and reputation of our burgeoning anti-Zionist/immigration movement.

I am even more concerned because, after considering my article, you remain convinced that continental separation of the races is a workable, even high-minded solution to the threat posed by minorities to survival of the white race.
This gives me the impression that Pike is in fact a racist, but doesn't want to admit it in public. His problem isn't the idea of racial separation, but Duke's idea of how to go about it.

A question to ask him might be, "Doesn't an 'anti-Zionist' movement imply the forcible removal of the Jews?" Are the Jews just going to start advocating something else? Communism or globalization, I guess, which I'm sure he is also against. Wouldn't that also be a good reason to forcibly remove the Jews?

Quote:
Upholding this possibility, you cite proposals by Marcus Garvey and even Louis Farrakhan for blacks' emigration back to Africa.

Do you really think, David, that once the Jewish stranglehold is broken, millions of blacks, including countless professionals in America and Europe, will eagerly leave their homes for the poverty, disease and internecine war threatening genocide that has plagued Africa for the past 40 years? Yes, perhaps, when water runs uphill!
What exactly does he think is plaguing us? Why does Africa look like that?

I think this is the real delusion that most whites are functioning under and it has nothing to do with religion. We just can't admit that the black race is incapable of anything like civilization without someone there to teach it to them. That 'someone' is always white people.

I have no idea why black people wouldn't want to live with other blacks and finally be rid of the evil white people that provide them with everything.

Quote:
The only way tens of millions of blacks would ever be persuaded to leave North America and Europe and return to Africa is by force. That reality kills your dream. That reality makes it wrong to continue to advocate it as a viable prospect. You have no business encouraging others in this dangerous, strife-engendering direction.
Ten bucks says this guy lives in mostly white suburb. I guess us all being forced to move out from where we live because of integration doesn't matter. We'll all be living in North Dakota before this over with...

If we simply quit helping blacks to get housing, education, food, or offering them work based on their race, and re-allocated funds into a Back to Africa project, I'm quite sure the vast majority of blacks would leave. There would probably be a violent up-rising on the part of blacks, but that is inevitable because eventually we won't have the money to continue funding state welfare.

If being white were the established designation of being a citizen of the US, why would blacks want to stay here and help white people achieve success as a nation?

If you remove the Jews who fund black entertainment in our country and re-establish laws against miscegenation, what happens to the character of the people? What do they see as being right or worthwhile?

I guess this guy is unfamiliar with the way social engineering has been used against whites or how it could be used for their advantage.

The state forces people to do things constantly. It's called the law. So this is a false argument. The real argument is whether the law actually improves society or not. If we are being forced to kill ourselves slowly, then why support the system that advocates it?

Old August 22nd, 2011 #83
Justin Ammons
Banned

All religious believers should be banned NOW!!!

Any new member must click on a button saying that they are not religious and do not believe in the bible or jesus or any of that shit!!

So much time is wasted debating these fuckers. If Jesus were alive I would personally cut his head off with a samurai sword. Then I would find Mohammad and do the same.

Old August 22nd, 2011 #84
Alex Linder
Administrator

The odd thing, as I was talking about a couple months ago, is that the definitive article on what's wrong with christ cult from the White perspective has never been written. Whites have more or less tried to ignore it as something irritating but minor, rather than look at it directly and explain how it warps white minds until they support policies that destroy their own kind.

Old August 22nd, 2011 #85
H.D. Jack

Default Christianity: Extirpate it, Replace it, or Reform it?

Am I right in believing that in previous eras Christianity did not at all inhibit its followers in the ways it's being used to inhibit them today?

For example, Hernán Cortés and his small hardy band were all Christians, but in my reading of their exploits, that increased their strength and ferocity against their enemies rather than diminished it.

Religious dogma is almost infinitely interpretable. A movement within Christianity to reinterpret its dogma in forms more suited to our present needs seems more promising to me than hoping to somehow extirpate Christianity from Western life.

P.S. This has been a wonderful thread to read...my thanks to everyone!

Old August 23rd, 2011 #86
ray bateson
baппed

Quote:
Do you really think, David, that once the Jewish stranglehold is broken, millions of blacks, including countless professionals in America and Europe, will eagerly leave their homes for the poverty, disease and internecine war threatening genocide that has plagued Africa for the past 40 years? Yes, perhaps, when water runs uphill!
Segregation, not deportation. Millions will die. After three years, lower the gates and pick off the stragglers. Nigger-problem solved.

Last edited by ray bateson; August 23rd, 2011 at 09:29 AM. Reason: too tired to think

Old August 23rd, 2011 #87
Mike Parker

It’s amazing how self-defeating Christianity can be. People like Armstrong and Pike can’t survive in precisely the kind of society they favor. They’re too sentimental. To find Christians who can adapt to multicultural reality you need to look as far afield as the Copts of Egypt. They don’t wring their hands over whether things are fair for their Muslim neighbors. They worry about themselves.

Tags
christianity

Thread