Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

View Poll Results: Which of the following most accurately reflects your opinion of Alex Linder:
Linder is correct to attack Christianity and correct to advocate exterminating all Jews. 45 66.18%
Linder is wrong to attack Christianity but correct to advocate exterminating all Jews. 5 7.35%
Linder is correct to attack Christianity but wrong to advocate exterminating all Jews. 10 14.71%
Linder is wrong to attack Christianity and wrong to advocate exterminating all Jews. 8 11.76%
Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Display Modes Share
Old December 5th, 2012 #1
RFM
Banned

Question Opinion Poll, re: Alex Linder on Christianity & Jews

Alex Linder attacks Christianity and advocates exterminating all Jews.

Old December 5th, 2012 #2
Thomas Atkins

I think Chechar's analysis is the most compelling. Christianity put an end to some of the fucked up things pagans did (like infanticide, loading people into giant wicker statues then burning them(!) etc) but in the end it will lead to our destruction.

Old December 5th, 2012 #3
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas Atkins View Post
Christianity put an end to some of the fucked up things pagans did (like infanticide, loading people into giant wicker statues then burning them(!) etc) but in the end it will lead to our destruction.
You're no fun anymore.

Old December 5th, 2012 #4
Sam Fisher
Banned

Quote:
I think Chechar's analysis is the most compelling. Christianity put an end to some of the fucked up things pagans did (like infanticide, loading people into giant wicker statues then burning them(!) etc) but in the end it will lead to our destruction.
Instead the church was burning those very pagans in the name of some obscure jew on a stick.

And infanticide is still being practiced today, conveniently called abortion, but the church hasn't done anything besides posturing on the issue. No burning of those heretics.

I'd take paganism and adherence to strong masculine gods and values, over christinsanity and its sickly once-dead jewguy who turns the other butt cheek.

Last edited by Sam Fisher; December 5th, 2012 at 07:42 AM.

Old December 5th, 2012 #5
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Human sacrifice is still committed with regularity here in the United States, fully sanctioned by our state and federal governments:

Old December 5th, 2012 #6
Rounder

The word "advocate" has always seemed a bit ambiguous to me, so I'll clarify my position to protect my old skinny ass.

If I could press a button that'd make all kikes disappear from the earth, I'd damn sure press it. And I'll cheer and do cartwheels when Islamic victory over the jews comes, and muslim freedom fighters stuff all jews, unceremoniously, into red hot ovens.

Only a fool or a JOG agent would encourage anyone on the internet to kill another person, even kike parasites. And I've never heard or read where Alex made any such encouragement.

Old December 5th, 2012 #7
Jimmy Marr

Mr. Giles' continues to project European social parameters onto the jewish entity.

The word "all" has no meaning in the context of a eusocial organism.

The subtext of his poll misrepresents the subunits of the jewsocial organism as identical to those of Aryan civilizations.

If this subtext were valid, the questions would not have arisen.

If Mr. Giles, as a bee keeper, found that one of his hives had been africanized, what should he do?

A) Challenge the nearest nigger to a fist fight.

B) Call Mark Potok.

C) Realize that worse is better and wait out the 'lection caycle.

D) Attempt to sweet talk the bees of the Southernmost hive into seceding.

E) Start pollen the bees to see how they feel.

Old December 5th, 2012 #8
RFM
Banned

Alex Linder: "I would exterminate all of them. What conclusion can you not draw from that?"

The above is a direct quote from our last debate.

Old December 5th, 2012 #9
Fred O'Malley
Banned

The poll results clearly demonstrate that there are jooz in here acting like WNs.

The filthy, vile, degenerate and contemptible joo worships satan and emulates his purported evil. They must be destroyed to the last chromosome.

Old December 5th, 2012 #10
Anthony Lynch
Banned

I'm not answering that shit poll. It trivializes this question to absurdity. The Jewish Question must be dealt with, but somehow a poll seems dumb, kwan-ish

Old December 5th, 2012 #11
Fred O'Malley
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFM View Post
Alex Linder: "I would exterminate all of them. What conclusion can you not draw from that?"

RFM, you are stupendously unaware of the genuine danger the joo poses to ALL MANKIND, and has since the world began. You are in a position which allows you to disseminate information to those who need it the most. Your neglect in this effort would be criminal.

These jooz are people who want to destroy humanity, their history and current events prove it beyond ANY doubt whatsoever. If you fail or refuse to sound the alarm, you are thereby a co-conspirator in the deaths of many whites. Take your responsibility more seriously sir.

Old December 5th, 2012 #12
Craig Cobb
Banned

Take your poll to jew Republic or jew Drudge where you will win. Though we know it has and your pugnacious debate 'questions' have intrinsic value to SPLCFBI. Especially post Bill White precedents.

Old December 5th, 2012 #13
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post
The poll results clearly demonstrate that there are jooz in here acting like WNs.

The filthy, vile, degenerate and contemptible joo worships satan and emulates his purported evil. They must be destroyed to the last chromosome.
Perhaps, Jim, like many WNs, view jews generally as white people with a different religion from Christianity. He needs to google: DNA of jews, and read the latest scientific findings. Jews are a race. Jews are parasites. What they do, and have done througtout history, is genetic.

Alex stated the only cure possible for 2-legged, genetic parasites. Those who disagree, just ain't sufficiently jew-wise yet.

Last edited by Rounder; December 5th, 2012 at 04:41 PM.

Old December 5th, 2012 #14
Fred O'Malley
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
Perhaps, Jim, like many WNs, view jews generally as white people with a different religion from Christianity. He needs to google: DNA of jews, and read the last scientific findings. Jews are a race. Jews are parasites. What they do, and have done througtout history, is genetic.

Alex stated the only cure possible for 2-legged, genetic parasites. Those who disagree, just ain't sufficiently jew-wise yet.
I wish he would hold a debate with Alex on why the joo poses such a danger to humanity. Alex, with some help and support to sift through, could open his and many others' eyes to the very grave dangers in store for us all, if the joo gets his way. He can also demonstrate that they are on the cusp of world domination, a scenario wherein all whites are exterminated and muds numbers so greatly reduced that within 75 years, the only race left would be jooz.

I meant every word I said here, time is running out:

Quote:

Quote:
RFM, you are stupendously unaware of the genuine danger the joo poses to ALL MANKIND, and has since the world began. You are in a position which allows you to disseminate information to those who need it the most. Your neglect in this effort would be criminal.

These jooz are people who want to destroy humanity, their history and current events prove it beyond ANY doubt whatsoever. If you fail or refuse to sound the alarm, you are thereby a co-conspirator in the deaths of many whites. Take your responsibility more seriously sir.

Old December 5th, 2012 #15
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
The word "advocate" has always seemed a bit ambiguous to me, so I'll clarify my position to protect my old skinny ass.

If I could press a button that'd make all kikes disappear from the earth, I'd damn sure press it. And I'll cheer and do cartwheels when Islamic victory over the jews comes, and muslim freedom fighters stuff all jews, unceremoniously, into red hot ovens.

Only a fool or a JOG agent would encourage anyone on the internet to kill another person, even kike parasites. And I've never heard or read where Alex made any such encouragement.
My thoughts exactly. I've never read of Alex advocating the extermination of God's Precious or any other ethnicity for that matter. Me smells an ADL or SPLC undercover jew/agent provocateur in this RFM character...beware.

He reminds me of those "White Nationalists" who, on April 20th, Adolf Hitler's birthday, will put up a thread titled "Great job, AH! Six million more!", or something along those lines. And the purpose of such, what appear to be, naive threads? Simple: to reel in those not-too-knowledgable newbie WNs who still buy into the Holohoax fable and have them cheer the man on. They'll innocently reply with something like, "Yeah, next time we'll wipe 'em all out!", little realizing that this is exactly what the WN-posing jew wants: to prove once and for all to guest viewers and undecideds viewing such threads that, yes, the crazies on these "hate sites" really do want to exterminate innocent people, just as we've told you all along.

Needless to say I didn't participate in this poll.

Old December 5th, 2012 #16
RFM
Banned

Quote:

I take my responsibility very seriously and seek success not failure. I come from the land of the Ku Klux Klan and vigilantism. The Republican Party never had a better ally than the KKK in becoming the majority party in Mississippi nor did the church have a better ally in perverting Christianity.

From day one and before I have been strictly legal. A strictly legal response is the proper response to the Jews and nothing less. Those who endorse Linder's call to exterminate all the Jews make a mockery of what makes us White, our blond and blue eyed babies the best in the world, a nobility, a stature and grandeur that far exceeds all other races as exemplified by our art, science and technology, etc.

As someone at Occidental Dissent very astutely observed, the proper response is to call for tribunals, reparations, etc. a la the Nuremberg Trials and Christian Zionists must necessarily be called to answer as well not just the Jews.

Kill 'em all, the Wyatt Earp way with a badge on your chest, lawfully and after a fair trial or before if so empowered by legal means, e.g., constitutional emergency measures!!!

Old December 5th, 2012 #17
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
I take my responsibility very seriously and seek success not failure. I come from the land of the Ku Klux Klan and vigilantism. The Republican Party never had a better ally than the KKK in becoming the majority party in Mississippi nor did the church have a better ally in perverting Christianity.

From day one and before I have been strictly legal. A strictly legal response is the proper response to the Jews and nothing less. Those who endorse Linder's call to exterminate all the Jews make a mockery of what makes us White, our blond and blue eyed babies the best in the world, a nobility, a stature and grandeur that far exceeds all other races as exemplified by our art, science and technology, etc.

As someone at Occidental Dissent very astutely observed, the proper response is to call for tribunals, reparations, etc. a la the Nuremberg Trials and Christian Zionists must necessarily be called to answer as well not just the Jews.

Kill 'em all, the Wyatt Earp way with a badge on your chest, lawfully and after a fair trial or before if so empowered by legal means, e.g., constitutional emergency measures!!!

http://youtu.be/BS5n_Ql1v2k
You can fantasize about "what we would do" in dozens of different scenarios, but the fact of the matter is, we can't do anything until we first place ourselves in a position to do something. And if we ever do find ourselves in that position, then it really won't matter what methods we use, because we won't have to answer to anyone.

The trick is getting to that point in the first place.

We have a long, long, long way to go if we ever want to get there.

Not even Wyatt Earp got past the Jews, he married one.

Old December 5th, 2012 #18
AJG
Holohoax Survivor

Quote:

As someone at Occidental Dissent very astutely observed, the proper response is to call for tribunals, reparations, etc. a la the Nuremberg Trials
Are you actually stupid enough to believe that Jews would just play by the rules they created for us if the tables were turned? Linder has asserted that he and this website are constantly being attacked in illegal ways and he/this isn't even a political party or movement.

They shot JFK, they tried to sink the USS Liberty, they did 9/11, which, all combined, isn't even a scratch on the 3rd layer of paint, and you're sitting here saying they should answer to tribunals and pay reparations?

You're on the wrong forum. Fuck off.

Edit: Good luck gaining political power with stuff like this happening:
COINTELPRO COINTELPRO

That's just what they've told us about, too.

"Let's wrest power from the people that wrote the rules using the rules they wrote"

Old December 5th, 2012 #19
Fred O'Malley
Banned

Quote:

I appreciate the call to excellence and civility, unfortunately we don't have that luxury before us. This is a time to act, and with the parameters we're dealing with, we don't have the time to be nice.

We are at war, make no mistake, and our side doesn't even know it, yet. We are being destroyed right now. Calls for civility will only weaken our resolve to do what absolutely MUST be done.

Our children are being killed en-mass, our families lay in ruins, our children are fighting and dying in wars for jooish territorial ambitions, we are being poisoned globally, our education system is demolishing our offspring's' minds, rendering them incapable of self-defense. I could go on and on, but you get the picture.

I think that to convince you of the reality, we need a thread dedicated to the ambitions and purpose of judaism. Maybe then, you'll have an interest in actually delving into the factual data presented therein.

You are in a unique position, though not solely, you have the ability to open minds to the threats we face as a people. To waste that platform would be a real tragedy. You will come to understand it all, whether you want to or not, you and your family aren't immune to jooish perfidy. They want you and yours dead, and they will have their way. The longer it takes to come to grips with reality, the more who will perish needlessly.

Old December 5th, 2012 #20
RFM
Banned

Quote:
I appreciate the call to excellence and civility, unfortunately we don't have that luxury before us. This is a time to act, and with the parameters we're dealing with, we don't have the time to be nice.

We are at war, make no mistake, and our side doesn't even know it, yet. We are being destroyed right now. Calls for civility will only weaken our resolve to do what absolutely MUST be done.

Our children are being killed en-mass, our families lay in ruins, our children are fighting and dying in wars for jooish territorial ambitions, we are being poisoned globally, our education system is demolishing our offspring's' minds, rendering them incapable of self-defense. I could go on and on, but you get the picture.

I think that to convince you of the reality, we need a thread dedicated to the ambitions and purpose of judaism. Maybe then, you'll have an interest in actually delving into the factual data presented therein.

You are in a unique position, though not solely, you have the ability to open minds to the threats we face as a people. To waste that platform would be a real tragedy. You will come to understand it all, whether you want to or not, you and your family aren't immune to jooish perfidy. They want you and yours dead, and they will have their way. The longer it takes to come to grips with reality, the more who will perish needlessly.
I've never thought of Wyatt Earp as nice or civil rather a genuine bad ass, AND LEGAL.

Tags
christianity

Thread