Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 15th, 2004 #1
The Final Solution

Default Once in a Lifetime Opportunity for Positive Christianity!

Here, international jewry has just boldly declared war on the Presbyterian Church. In light of the talMUD and judeo-Bolshevik and zionist history there can be no doubting the seriousness of their intentions toward Christians. The Church acknowledges as much by its precautions. But, as they say, the best defense is a good offense. The pious Christian George W. Bush has made this official with his doctrine of pre-emptive war. So when we can expect to see millions of positive Presbyterians worldwide burning every synagogue (and, more importantly, every occupant) in sight in justifiable self-defense?

PC(USA) receives arson threat

Presbyteries alerted to New York-based letter

by Jerry L. Van Marter

LOUISVILLE — An anonymous letter postmarked Queens, NY, has been received at the Presbyterian Center here threatening arson against Presbyterian churches in retaliation for “your anti-Israel and anti-Jewish attitudes.”

The handwritten letter, replete with a swastika, says, “I promise violence against Presbyterian Churches — They will go up in flames, bet your ass that’s a terrorist threat.”

In two separate places it sets a Nov. 15 deadline for the church to “reverse” its Middle East policies “or else.”

Officials at the Presbyterian Center have notified federal authorities here and in New York, said Mission Support Services Director Joey Bailey. “We have also tightened security here at the Presbyterian Center,” he added.

General Assembly Stated Clerk Clifton Kirkpatrick immediately notified PC(USA) governing bodies in New York and then expanded the message to all denominational offices. “Though the threat appeared to have come from New York, we can’t be sure, so we’ve contacted them (governing bodies) all,” said Gradye Parsons, director of operations for the Office of the General Assembly.

“The overwhelming majority of these kinds of threats never come to fruition,” Kirkpatrick said in his letter. “At the same time, it is helpful to be aware and prepared.”

Kirkpatrick’s letter includes a number of extra safety precautions churches and other offices can take (see below).

It’s especially critical to get the word out about the threat before the weekend, Parsons said, because the threat states: “Their (sic) will be Arson attacks against Presbyterian Churches with people inside there will be bloodshed.”

Parsons said the threat “has the appearance of being serious because it’s not a political or theological discourse, it’s just a threat.”

Responding to the threat’s chilling claim that “it will be a pleasure setting fire to Presbyterian Churches,” Kirkpatrick wrote: “It is, sadly and all too often, a violent culture in which we work and witness for the sake of the gospel. However, in this and in every circumstance, I am deeply grateful for your ongoing, faithful ministry in your locations and for the Presbyterian Church (USA)’s witness for peace, not only in the Middle East, but also around the world.”

Arson Prevention Suggestions for Churches

Illuminate building exterior, entrances, and parking lots.
Use motion-activated lighting near doors and windows.
Install burglar and fire alarm systems that transmit a message.
Develop an evacuation plan in case of fire.
Trim or remove shrubbery and signs that obstruct the view of the building from the street.
Clean house by removing trash, unneeded materials, and other materials that could contribute to fire spread.
Use properly installed deadbolt locks on all exterior doors.
Keep windows locked (preferably with spring-loaded bolts), barred (releasable from the inside) or protected with wire screens.
Many churches have basement entries that are hidden from view. These should be secured with locking ground-level doors when the building is not in use.
Secure ladders, external stairways, and fire escapes that allow access to the roof.
Keep track of who has keys. Change locks when keys are lost.
Consider fencing the areas or sides that are not readily visible to patrols or neighbors. Appoint a person from the church to be a liaison with law and fire officials and request a fire prevention and security evaluation.
Be wary of strangers, register guests, check on suspicious individuals, and make employees aware of the need to keep a record of suspicious activity. Check credentials of service personnel; individuals may pose as service technicians to get into the church.
Ask ushers and other volunteers to be alert to any unusual behavior before, during, and after official church functions.
Increase watch presence during holidays and special events.
Be aware of individuals that may be disgruntled or likely to cause damage to church property through arson or vandalism.
Be aware that vandalism may precede arson.
Arsonists may carry a liquid accelerate in an inconspicuous container, such as a beverage container.
Encourage neighbors to make note of strangers spending time in the neighborhood, either on foot or in vehicles. Write down the license plate numbers of suspicious vehicles and inform the proper authorities.
Do not advertise on church signs or bulletins when church will not be in use.
If there is a private security firm in your area, consider a contract with them because they will check the building at unscheduled intervals.
Involve your insurance agent; they often have good arson/fire prevention ideas

http://www.pcusa.org/pcnews/2004/04508.htm

Old November 15th, 2004 #2
Sean Martin

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Final Solution
Here, international jewry has just boldly declared war on the Presbyterian Church.

PC(USA) receives arson threat

Presbyteries alerted to New York-based letter

by Jerry L. Van Marter

LOUISVILLE — An anonymous letter postmarked Queens, NY, has been received at the Presbyterian Center here threatening arson against Presbyterian churches in retaliation for “your anti-Israel and anti-Jewish attitudes.”

The handwritten letter, replete with a swastika, says, “I promise violence against Presbyterian Churches — They will go up in flames, bet your ass that’s a terrorist threat.”

In two separate places it sets a Nov. 15 deadline for the church to “reverse” its Middle East policies “or else.”
Didn't Prozak write that? In this thread he states almost the same thing such and burning Church buildings.

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=12104

Old May 31st, 2006 #3
Demonica

Default Louisville KY to Derby cruising niggers:Fuck Off

I know it's a little outdated, but I was offline and unable to post when this joyous event occured. I can't recall seeing anything on TV as hilarious as the live niggerwhining on Derby night because nigs weren't allowed to commit TNB en masse. All the video footage showed White cops telling niggers to leave and some being arrested. Then they would cut to footage of Whites sipping mint juleps and having a grand time. I'm proud of Louisville for standing up to these savage beasts and ruining their weekend

http://www.whas11.com/derbyifyougo/s....57d1d488.html
LOUISVILLE, Ky. : Louisville is kicking Kentucky Derby weekend cruising to the curb.

Mayor Jerry Abramson said Monday that police will turn away the thousands of revelers, out-of-towners and souped-up cars that show up each year to roll down downtown Louisville's main drag. The partiers along Broadway couldn't care less about the horse race across town.

Abramson said the cruising, which has grown in popularity in recent years, has also become more dangerous.

"For the safety of our citizens, we must -- and we will -- end Derby weekend cruising," Abramson said.

Four people were shot, one fatally, and there were 65 arrests during the weekend of cruising last year. Abramson last year noted the increased rowdiness and said changes needed to be made.

Police said they plan to strictly enforce local ordinances and laws against public drinking, disorderly behavior and loitering.

"We cannot reasonably assure the safety of the participants and residents in this kind of environment," Louisville police chief Robert White said Monday.

But community activists and local residents said they feel that cruisers will still show up the first weekend of May.

"I haven't ever seen cruising as being a problem, personally," said J.T. Woods, a factory worker who hosts a weekly radio call-in show in western Louisville. Woods said "99 percent" of the participants in the cruise are law-abiding citizens.

"You got certain type of characters that show up at certain events -- and things are going to happen," Woods said. "But would you shut down the whole thing simply because you deem it could be attracting those type of people?"

LaQuita Washington, a local preacher in western Louisville, said she believes trying to force an end to cruising will wreak more havoc.

"I know the mayor means well, and I agree it has become a safety issue, but I think they're going about it the wrong way," she said. Washington had worked with city leaders in the past to set up a vendor's market in the cruising area.

Washington and others suggested city leaders pursue an alternative event to divert attention from downtown cruising.

The city spent $325,000 in 2001 to organize concerts at Freedom Hall with that in mind, but attendance lagged. Louis Coleman, a local activist, said that's the because the acts didn't appeal to youths and the events were held outside the western Louisville area.

"If you take something away, put something in its place, because there is absolutely zero local entertainment that is provided by the power structure in this city," Coleman said.

Chief White said officers will divert traffic from west Broadway and keep vehicles flowing on streets that intersect the main drag. Police said they also will limit pedestrian traffic in the area. Motorists who block the flow of traffic will be arrested, police said.

Police sought advice from departments in Atlanta, Miami and Virginia Beach to come up with the policy, White said.

Last year, Van Edward Davis, 29, of Ohio, was shot several times during cruising and later died. Three other nonfatal shootings were reported the first night of cruising.

Old May 31st, 2006 #4
Demonica

More

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/co..._Cruising.html
LOUISVILLE, Ky. — City officials say they are determined to clamp down on a Derby weekend tradition that has ballooned in popularity in recent years: an impromptu parade of souped-up cars that cruise the city's main drag, stereos blaring.

While well-dressed racing lovers and celebrities watch million-dollar horses compete in the 132nd Kentucky Derby on Saturday, young people will be looking for something to do. Community leaders, fearful of trouble between police and disappointed cruising fans, are planning alternate events.

Cruising has attracted thousands of predominantly black youths, both local and from out-of-town. They gather along a 5 1/2-mile stretch of Broadway to see and be seen in flashy cars, and couldn't care less about the horse race across town at Churchill Downs.

Four people were shot, one fatally, during Derby weekend last year, and there were 65 arrests, mostly for disorderly conduct and alcohol consumption. Citing the violence, the mayor and police chief have announced that this time officers will turn away revelers and enforce the city's anti-cruising ordinance.

Derby cruising turned neighborhoods and business corridors along Broadway into "uninvited raucous, open-air parties where violence, drugs, alcohol and guns are commonplace," said Matt Kamer, a spokesman for Mayor Jerry Abramson. "In recent years, cruising has resulted in scores of arrests for drugs, assault and even murder."

During most of the weekend, police will limit access along Broadway, and they are handing out 20,000 passes to people who live and work there.

Meanwhile, the local American Civil Liberties Union has expressed concern about the potential for racial profiling. Activists have posted signs warning youths about the police presence and planned to patrol neighborhoods.

"We are concerned there will be confrontations," said Raoul Cunningham, president of the local National Association for the Advancement of Colored People.

Police began their Derby weekend enforcement efforts Thursday night, making 13 arrests and issuing 15 citations along the Broadway corridor, five of them specifically for cruising.

Alternative events planned include a community barbecue, a hip-hop show and a celebrity basketball game. But community leaders and police agree some people will try to cruise anyway.

"They're upset at the system," said the Rev. Louis Coleman (the equivalent of Kentucky's Jesse Jackson- Demonica), a community activist who heads the Justice Resource Center. "They're going to rebel."

At Millennium Fadz Barber Shop on West Broadway, people agreed that the police presence wouldn't stop cruising.

"It's going to be impossible to control," said 20-year-old Justin Sloss, who is black and has watched Derby cruising in Louisville since high school.

"It's just what we do. We don't go to Churchill," he said. "They're acting like black people are the only ones who commit crimes."

While shaving a client's head, barber Shon Kenemore said city officials are overreacting, exaggerating the problems and wasting money.

"I don't think they understand the culture that goes with Derby cruising," Kenemore said.

Kamer said the mayor and police Chief Robert White met extensively with neighbors and business owners along Broadway to decide how to respond to the problems caused by cruising. The affected neighborhoods are predominantly black.

Troy Hayes, who was shining the wheels and silver rims Thursday on his '77 Oldsmobile Cutlass, said the police officers and limited access on Broadway will keep him away this weekend. He's headed to Florida.

"It's something I'm not going to want to be around," he said.

Old May 31st, 2006 #5
kywhiskeyrebel

Not a bad start. Damnit, I love Louisville, whenever I'm there I don't feel nearly as on edge as I do when I'm over the river in Cincinnati, but that damn kike mayor has just gotta go. Anyway, always great to see the Bluegrass represented on here.
Racial Regards from N.KY.

14/88

Old June 1st, 2006 #6
blueskies
Banned

quote:Alternative events planned include , a hip-hop show and a celebrity basketball game. But community leaders and police agree some people will try to cruise anyway.

---------

niggerball-hip hop: these are the elements that attracts dick-with legs in bling-bling cruising for White wimmin.

Replace the jungle lifestyle with classical tunes etc,and Hockey/NASCAR, Polo. Un-whiggerize the Derby-fest.

Old June 1st, 2006 #7
Sean Martin

The last time I was in Louisville was in 1998, at Freedom Hall (I think was the name) and I would say it was about 60% Mexican then. I didn’t think anything of it, I was just glad I only saw a couple blacks. However now I realize that they are the same as blacks.

Portsmouth Ohio did the same thing. When you go to certain types of car shows they are packed with Mexicans, Negroes, Whiggers and white women.

The classic car shows are still good family fun as most of the owners are retired white males and nearly all if not all of the spectators are white people. Usually southerners.

Somerset in Kentucky has a really great classic car show every year. Paducah has some really good classic car shows also. Old white people and white families.

Last edited by Sean Martin; June 2nd, 2006 at 02:04 PM.

Old June 1st, 2006 #8
MOMUS
Doubts the official story

I agree with your dad. You should go to Mexico and rule the stumpy greasers.
That was 8 years ago, what's the hold-up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean(doc)martin
The last time I was in Louisville was in 1998, at Freedom Hall (I think was the name) and I would say it was about 60% Mexican then.
Dad said those were the shortest people he had ever seen and we should move there and rule over the short people.

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/

Old June 1st, 2006 #9
MOMUS

I take it that means you and your dad will stay in the holler.

Quote:
I am gone for 16 hours and 10 minutes after I come back you are still around trying to flame me.

Wow you must be the most desperate 40 year old virgin White Nationalism has ever heard of.

I just got off work, what have you done today?

Well sorry Ghetto Fabulous, I have a life and bills to pay so I must go now. Tell your mom I said hi on your way out the door today.

Old June 1st, 2006 #10
MOMUS

You say your dad gave you the house. Was that your reward for dropping out of college?

Quote:
Really we should, I have 4,000 square feet of hardwood flooring to put down in my house. Have you ever been in a house that has 4,000 square feet? My house is soon to have 8,000 square feet.

Old June 1st, 2006 #11
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

Quote:
Take HG with you and you've got my support, boy howdy.
Still thinking about me? I must say, I am flattered.

FKA, Hitler Goddess, Starr

Old June 1st, 2006 #12
Sean Martin

You know I never really thought about it, but you may actually have something there. Dad was completely against me going to college, which is why I had to pay every penny out of pocket. He did give me a $28,000 truck for graduation, so this may have been to get me to drop out. When I moved back home I stayed here for several months and didn’t work or anything and he gave me plenty of money. It was out of boredom that I got out and got a job.

Anyway it doesn’t matter. I could do nothing for the rest of my life because he has already seen to it that I would be taken care of financially. As far as his concern I wouldn’t have to work at all and he would still make sure that all my financial needs were met.

What has your dad done for you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOMUS
You say your dad gave you the house. Was that your reward for dropping out of college?

Old June 1st, 2006 #13
MOMUS

Default Go slop the hogs, flamer.

Believe it or not this thread is not about you, your dad, or dads in general. It's not even your personal flame thread. Perhaps you should start a Father's Day thread, sean(doc)martin, if that is what you want to maunder about. You seem to have little else to do since you "retired" but start pointless threads and reveal your poor character.

Quote:
You know I never really thought about it, but you may actually have something there. Dad was completely against me going to college, which is why I had to pay every penny out of pocket. He did give me a $28,000 truck for graduation, so this may have been to get me to drop out. When I moved back home I stayed here for several months and didn’t work or anything and he gave me plenty of money. It was out of boredom that I got out and got a job.

Anyway it doesn’t matter. I could do nothing for the rest of my life because he has already seen to it that I would be taken care of financially. As far as his concern I wouldn’t have to work at all and he would still make sure that all my financial needs were met.

What has your dad done for you?

Old June 1st, 2006 #14
Sean Martin

Default You made it about me. You are off topic and should be banned

I left yesterday for 12 hours come back and a minute later you were replying to my post. I leave today for 7 hours and come back and within a minute you are replying to my post. Do you even leave to go to the bathroom? How desperate and lonely are you? How do you sit in front of the computer for 20 hours and be on the minute when I post?

Aren’t women attracted to jobless, homeless, hairless 40 year olds anymore?

I feel sorry for you.

Quote:
Believe it or not this thread is not about you, your dad, or dads in general. It's not even your personal flame thread. Perhaps you should start a Father's Day thread, sean(doc)martin, if that is what you want to maunder about. You seem to have little else to do since you "retired" but start pointless threads and reveal your poor character.

Old June 1st, 2006 #15
MOMUS

Are you a cruising nigger from Louisville? If you are then your posts about yourself are relevant to this thread. If not you should shut the fuck up about your retarded self.

Quote:
I left yesterday for 12 hours come back and a minute later you were replying to my post. I leave today for 7 hours and come back and within a minute you are replying to my post. Do you even leave to go to the bathroom? How desperate and lonely are you? How do you sit in front of the computer for 20 hours and be on the minute when I post?

Aren’t women attracted to jobless, homeless, hairless 40 year olds anymore?

I feel sorry for you.

Old June 1st, 2006 #16
Sean Martin

You have been on VNNF for what, 25 hours now? Did you have to use the bathroom on yourself?

Quote:
Are you a cruising .....

Old June 1st, 2006 #17
MOMUS

You are the timekeeper, Cruising Nigger, you should know.

Quote:
You have been on VNNF for what, 25 hours now? Did you have to use the bathroom on yourself?

Old June 1st, 2006 #18
MOMUS

Default doc and dad rule the stumpies!

Originally posted by doc('tard)martin:
The last time I was in Louisville was in 1998, at Freedom Hall (I think was the name) and I would say it was about 60% Mexican then. I didn’t think anything of it, I was just glad I only saw a couple blacks. However now I realize that they are the same as blacks.

Dad said those were the shortest people he had ever seen and we should move there and rule over the short people.

Old June 2nd, 2006 #19
White Winger

This is a little late,but,Paul Hornung,one of Louisville's greatest athletes,and Greatest White Athletes in NFL history,will get a statue dedicated to him - LONG OVERDUE.

The statue should go in his old high school,Flaget High School,where he first made his athletic glory(Didn't go to college here,of course,he went to Notre dame,when that place was still an all-White - therefore,HIGH QUALITY,college).However, as it happened throughout the country in the lovely '6660s & '70s,the school,great when the neighborhoods were 100% White,became more and more infested with niggers as the neighborhoods and area of town around it did(Because of government backstabbing),until,finally,it had to close,in 1974.

I have no idea if the building is still standing,or what it is now,but if they did put his statue there,the racist nigger devils would descrate/destroy it.

Old June 4th, 2006 #20
Sean Martin

Demonica lives in Louisville and that is several hundred miles from Ashland. I doubt seriously she would get in her vehicle and drive 200 miles to satisfy your curiosity. Look at your map stupid. If you wanted to see me why not get in your vehicle and drive up yourself, although I doubt you would have the nerve to see me. Several Churches of Christ in that area and I know many people from there.

Now sign up with a fake E-mail, act like a coward and E-mail them trying to find out about me. Going to all that trouble when I will talk personally to any VNNF’er who desires to speak to me.

Tell us some more lies about Glenn Miller. Where is your buddy you were waiting on?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppelhaken
Any sightings of sean(doc)martin in Kentucky "organiz[ing] against the homosexuals and pedophiles who are trying to peddle their wares in the Boyd Co, school system?"

Demonica? Any Kentucky residents see sean(doc)martin doin' pro White activism?

Tags
#1, louisville

Thread