VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 5th, 2007 #61
Wagner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
Next time Mike, give them my number: 417-463-7703. I just love running my mouth bout kikes and koons.

Good job riling up the niggers and kikenmedia, btw.

If anybody else wants to rile some more kollege-koons by posting on their websites, feel free to give them my name and phone number.
Rounder, you should really start recording these conversations as they
would make excellent "bumpers" for FTL.

-Wagner

Old October 6th, 2007 #62
McKinley
coast to coast WN

I linked to ItHERE

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Old October 6th, 2007 #63
Michael S. Burks
Banned

I'm srue they are still reading this. I wonder how they got wind of this? I am guessing some Negro like Ricky Jones, the fake PHD Negro, came across this.

Oh well, they just led more people to VNN. These news channels try to paint us as bad and it always backfires. They just bring more fans to us. They are great tools of winning our people over and they don't even see that.

Old July 9th, 2008 #64
McKinley
coast to coast WN

Default Louisville KY Topix message board needs posters

It looks like there are several people on this thread that are headed in the right direction but don't know the jew.

http://www.topix.com/forum/louisvill...NVGLRPPG6L6/p6

Here is on ass hole who needs put in line, he looks to be one of the few antis.

Quote:
Phoenix97

[I VOTED!]

“Don't Start Nothing ”
Comments: 620
From the Depths Of Hell
ISP Location: United States

Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jul 7

dynamo hum wrote:
<quoted text>
hey phoenix since you dont believe triplesvamps stats ,heres one you can try for yourself right here on topix . just count every thread that involves a gun and shootings then count how many involve coons behind the gun, my guess is all of them,, go ahead give it a try .

I know you don't want to go there, dumb bitch, sure you do, I will start to post all the crimes that the white bias media don't post about white crime. Neither will any white person because it makes you look bad. You want proof look at the nut case in Henderson KY that shot and killed Five people then turned the gun on himself... What A Coward, where is that story and your anger toward that freak? Before you state I'm making excuses you're wrong! I have no sympathy for the ass hole black folks that kill their own for no reason what so ever. Nevertheless when white crime is committed we here the excuse "oh he was sick" or my favorite is "that is so sad!!" Sounds to me that a lot of excuses are made up for the white criminals threw lack of coverage by the main stream media...
http://www.topix.com/forum/louisvill...NVGLRPPG6L6/p6

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Old July 10th, 2008 #65
McKinley
coast to coast WN

Thanks for contributing AA.

Kentckyanna True News

Old July 11th, 2008 #66
McKinley
coast to coast WN

Default Louisville, KY White girls with black men

It looks like not everyone is falling for the jews plan of interracial dating. Go do your job and do what you all do best exposing the jew expose the jew.

Got to give credit to White Will for finding this.

http://www.topix.com/forum/louisville/T2BK80966VC1KL49J

Example:

Quote:
me and u
Louisville, KY

a disturbing problem thats got way out of hand,
dont
Anonymous Proxy

Apr 27, 2008

like it at all its wrong
dash riprock
Louisville, KY

Apr 27, 2008

worst thing about this is that the younger white girls are totally blinded by the fact that a white girl to a black guy is nothing but a trophy who he can go to his homeboys and brag that he has a white girl , all the while totally disrespecting her , what the white girl sees in a person with pubic hair on his head and lips the size of bananas and breath that smells like garbage ,is beyond me , dating outside your race is in this day and age is a disturbing trent thats getting way out of hand,,,,i know that most black women are pretty ugly but you guys should leave the white girls alone ,and you white girls who do this need your head examined .
Phoenix97

[I VOTED!]

“Don't Start Nothing ”
Comments: 676
From the Depths Of Hell
Apr 27, 2008

dash riprock wrote:
worst thing about this is that the younger white girls are totally blinded by the fact that a white girl to a black guy is nothing but a trophy who he can go to his homeboys and brag that he has a white girl , all the while totally disrespecting her , what the white girl sees in a person with pubic hair on his head and lips the size of bananas and breath that smells like garbage ,is beyond me , dating outside your race is in this day and age is a disturbing trent thats getting way out of hand,,,,i know that most black women are pretty ugly but you guys should leave the white girls alone ,and you white girls who do this need your head examined .

I remember a while back a young white girl was dating a black guy in Clarksdale Projects. This guy really cared about this white chick, one day her father came looking for her and the father saw his daughter with this black guy and he went off. The white chick denounced the black guy and the father had her call him a *igger in front of all of his friends. Then the father told her to get in the car and they drove off. Later that day she came back to Clarksdale, however this black guy was so hurt from what she did he hoed her out in the projects. I mean she looked like a super model and brothers came from everywhere it was like someone was giving government cheese away. The poor girl was mobbed *ucked. I felt sorry for her only for a moment and then I went on my way. The moral to this story is, hell there is no moral I just wanted to let you guys know this ((((True Story)))) So some poor white guy have married this girl and every time he kiss her he is tasting those black guys seed!!! It's a Sobering thought because it happens more than you guys care to know!!!
Phoenix97

[I VOTED!]

“Don't Start Nothing ”
Comments: 676
From the Depths Of Hell

Apr 27, 2008

Phoenix97 wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember a while back a young white girl was dating a black guy in Clarksdale Projects. This guy really cared about this white chick, one day her father came looking for her and the father saw his daughter with this black guy and he went off. The white chick denounced the black guy and the father had her call him a *igger in front of all of his friends. Then the father told her to get in the car and they drove off. Later that day she came back to Clarksdale, however this black guy was so hurt from what she did he hoed her out in the projects. I mean she looked like a super model and brothers came from everywhere it was like someone was giving government cheese away. The poor girl was mobbed *ucked. I felt sorry for her only for a moment and then I went on my way. The moral to this story is, hell there is no moral I just wanted to let you guys know this ((((True Story)))) So some poor white guy have married this girl and every time he kiss her he is tasting those black guys seed!!! It's a Sobering thought because it happens more than you guys care to know!!!

BTW she was not raped she did this to please the black guy whom she called a *igger. The same guy that talked about marriage. And then have that love one call you a *igger.... So I guess it was a guilt thing???
just asking
Sellersburg, IN

Apr 28, 2008

dash riprock wrote:

they have alot of them out here prostituting,they start out heavy set and get involved with crack and before you know it they are so thin and fragile looking...
COMMON
Akron, OH

Apr 28, 2008

i'm not surprised to find this kind of crap thread in the kentucky forum. i sure am glad that i live on this side of the ohio. looks like the klan members are spending money on computers now instead of just moonshine and cigarettes. (no offense to the good people residing in kentucky, but this thread is a major disappointment).
SIR LANCELOT

[I VOTED!]

“SOUTHERN ILLINOIS "AKA" EGYPT”
Comments: 2985
HARRISBURG IL.
ISP Location: Marion, IL

Apr 28, 2008

I was in Oklahoma City a couple of years ago,when this young white girl came up to my truck wanting to know if i wanted company,she looked about 14 or 15 years old,i called the police and then watched the fun as several of these girls were picked up,but the real fun was watching the two black pimps getting caught who was selling these young girls out. After the cops made thier bust,one of them told me this was a real problem with these girls getting pimped out by these black gangs around the city. He described in detail how they will coerce a runaway into thier ranks,pass her around a few days,initiate her by having her perform oral sex on as many as 40 men in one night,then turn her out to work different parts of town,if she refuses,she is beaten,raped and many times killed and dumped. I now call the police anywhere i see this going on.
dynamo hum
Louisville, KY

Kentckyanna True News

Old July 11th, 2008 #67
Kievsky

see also this topix:

http://www.topix.com/forum/louisville/TNBEF0NVGLRPPG6L6

Old July 11th, 2008 #68
AGWilliams

women don't 'chose' blacks, blacks usually just, sorta, rape them, they're really aggressive and pushy and intimidating so women just want to 'get along', and then it becomes so silly crazy insane fad, just like fads pop up with faggots.

And I know what white mammon worshippers would say to this, 'well if they can coax them into sex, they could open a business and coax customers into buying cars'

Old July 13th, 2008 #69
McKinley
coast to coast WN

Is there anyone here that doesn't do anything but talk too the chior here? With the exception of a couple, I do not see where most on these white forums have the guts to do anything besides bitch in the chior.

Kentckyanna True News

Old July 13th, 2008 #70
Kievsky

that thread is up to 511 posts and it's mostly lemmings and obamas. I think it's better to get a fresh topic with fresh people in it. why bother with Phoenix97 and Clint?

Old July 13th, 2008 #71
Donnachaidh

Here you go McKinley

"What a bunch of asshats you people are. Complaining about ni@@er crime will get you nowhere. You need to get to the root of the problem. J E W S ! If it were not for the J E W control of the government, people could clean up ni@@er crime overnight. The J E W S enable the turd worlders to get away with the things they do. The J E W S push the Marxist line of political correctness which tyrannizes you. The J E W S cause laws to be passed that say these feral Afreakin savages are your equals. Time to pull out the root of the problem isn't it?"

-Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf)

Old July 15th, 2008 #72
McKinley
coast to coast WN

These do gooders are so predictable.

Quote:
Slightly Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Look Goofball, where are you coming from? Not that I care, because there are intellectual folks on these threads even if I don't agree with thier view... you're definately not one of them. Call me whatever makes you feel better. People that know me also know where I stand. I slam anyone, white, black, red, yellow, or otherwise if I detect hateful or biggoted attitudes or views. I personally dispise anyone promoting hate towards anyone. To hate a person because they perpetrate a detestable act against you or yours may very well quantify true hatred and vengeful motivation. To hate simply because of personal, physical, spirtitual, or any other difference, is ludicris and indicative of psychological illness and inferiority. Hell, we're all different. Consider yourself, you're dumber than almost everybody. I guess we should all hate you.
My response
Quote:
I always love how you internet bad@sses call folks names but would not say sheeeeit in a real life one on one confrontation.

I can't say that you are completely ignorant, because you at least have enough sense not to live in the hood with the very same "people" you pretend to love.
http://www.topix.com/forum/louisvill...L6/p8#lastPost

Kentckyanna True News

Last edited by McKinley; July 15th, 2008 at 01:41 PM.

Old July 16th, 2008 #73
McKinley
coast to coast WN

AA those idiots Slightly Amused an Clint are Kikes, I bet. I just came straight out and asked Clint if it was a jew.

Donnachaid I haven't used your quote yet I setting them first. I do not want to waste it, got to make it count. It is a good dagger point.

It looks like I set them up and AA comes in and knocks em over

Kentckyanna True News

Old March 24th, 2014 #74
White Winger

Default TNB mob in Louisville: not one,not two,but THREE assaults in a short time!!!!

http://www.wnd.com/2014/03/roving-bl...any-to-ignore/

Old March 24th, 2014 #75
Fred
Commie Killer

To put it simply, this is one of the things that happens when Jews are allowed to run your nation.

Old March 24th, 2014 #76
spoon!
Somewhere in Zog World....

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Winger View Post
It's going to be a LONG summer! Wait until the next thug-wanna-be niglet gets capped for being stupid. You KNOW the kike controlled media will make him out to be another "St. Trayvon!"

Old March 24th, 2014 #77
Rounder

Hitler said that it goes against nature for cowardly whites to live.

We should not desire that blacks cease their racist attacks against white people, or that the media report it more than they do, or that cops protect us from blacks.

Because if blacks stop attacking whites because the media reports it moreso and because the cops do a better job of protecting us, then we'll not only still remain cowards, but even worse, there will be even more race mixing because whites and blacks will be getting along together much better.

Fact is that white people, as we are, not only do not deserve to live, we empower the jews, and we are accessories to, and accomplices of the GD jewish one world agenda.

Russians, Chinese, and Muslim freedom fighters could easily stop the One World Jewish Police State IF there were no white people alive inside western countries. Western white people actually make the One World Jewish Police State a probability.

We must find our backbones, and unite and organize ourselves and our people, then fight back. If we don't, for whatever reason, then we not only deserve extinction, but the sooner the better for the earth, and for Mother Nature.

Last edited by Rounder; March 24th, 2014 at 01:22 PM.

Old March 25th, 2014 #78
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post Race riot in Downtown Louisville. Media censors.

Race riot in Downtown Louisville. Media censors.

topconservativenews.com

Note: There was a story in the Louisville news about a white man attacked at random by a black mob in Waterfront Park. This occurred the day BEFORE the big riot. It is probably safe to say that mob attacks by young blacks are occurring every weekend.

An estimated two hundred young blacks rioted in downtown Louisville over the weekend. Police document seventeen incidents of violence. At least three victims were sent to the hospital. At least one gas station was looted. A white female clerk was also beaten up at that gas station.

There was also a mob attack against a thirteen year old girl. A female motorist, with her children, was pulled out of her car and viciously assaulted.

The Louisville media outlets are refusing to state the race of the perpetrators or any victims. However, video surveillance shows the rioters are all young black males and females.

Notice that Channel 11 makes the story about the police response and not the actual perpetrators. Anything to deflect from the racial nature of the crimes.

From Channel 11 News…

“The first incident involved a man who was beaten and robbed after he tried to break-up what appears to be a physical assault and robbery of a 13-year-old girl,” Conrad said.

Many of the teens left after police responded to that incident at Waterfront Park, but only moved to another part of downtown.

“Officers were then called to the White Castle at 1st and Market Street where they dispersed a crowd of 70 to 80 disorderly people,” Conrad said.

A group of young men near the White Castle then started throwing trash cans at a woman in her stopped car.

“They kicked her car. She was punched several times in the head,” Conrad said. According to police, her children were passengers in the car.

Several young men from this same group then allegedly robbed the Bader’s Food Market and attacked the clerk. A different man was then attacked on third and Chestnut, according to police. But the violence did not stop there.

“Shortly after that, another man was robbed and assaulted at 5th and Broadway – again by a group of young men. He too, was taken to the hospital,” he added.

Assaults sent three people to University Hospital. Police only made one arrest.

This is a very unusual occurrence for our community,” Conrad said.

Police do not know what started the series of assaults, but believe insults on social media and the warmer weather are factors. Conrad sees a clear correlation between weather improving and an increase in crime.

Dispatchers continued to get calls about vandalism on downtown buildings and cars after police responded to final assault. They are asking for any information about who might have been in these groups, or who they might have assaulted.

“I am convinced that there were young people doing things they otherwise would not have done,” said Conrad. “I’m also convinced that there were in that crowd last night who knew things were going to get out of hand – who saw red flags – who could’ve called us,” Conrad said.

read full article at source: http://topconservativenews.com/2014/...media-censors/

Old March 25th, 2014 #79
Alex Linder
Administrator

http://www.wnd.com/2014/03/roving-bl...any-to-ignore/

(Editor’s note: Colin Flaherty has done more reporting than any other journalist on what appears to be a nationwide trend of skyrocketing black-on-white crime, violence and abuse. WND features these reports to counterbalance the virtual blackout by the rest of the media due to their concerns that reporting such incidents would be inflammatory or even racist. WND considers it racist not to report racial abuse solely because of the skin color of the perpetrators or victims. Videos linked or embedded may contain foul language and violence.)

Ten years ago, the media in Louisville, Ky., could have gotten away with reporting this weekend’s events this way: A group of 10 “roving teens got into a fight with two girls … then it happened a few more times over two hours.”

But now, less than 24 hours after a mob of 30 black people roamed through the city’s downtown Saturday, beating, laughing, destroying property, sending three seriously hurt people to the hospital and walking away laughing, outraged citizens in Louisville are asking two questions: Why is black mob violence such a problem? And when is local media going to start telling the truth about it?

Samantha Craven saw one of the attacks: “I seriously just witnessed a man get beat (almost) to death on Broadway right by 4th street live,” she wrote at the WAVE-TV News site. “He was jumped by AT LEAST 30 kids!! There was blood everywhere. … This is the craziest s— I’ve ever seen in my life! I’m shaking. … I wanna cry.”

Later, via email, Craven described the attackers as black and added, “As we drove away, we noticed the group still walking laughing and carrying on a few blocks down.”

WHAS-TV News described one of the assaults as a “fight.” But it was hardly that.

“It was a group of black teens,” said Craig Roberts of Louisville. “Wonder why they won’t mention that.”

Black mobs routinely terrorize cities across the country, but the media and government are silent. Read the detailed account of rampant racial crime in “White Girl Bleed A Lot: The Return of Racial Violence to America and How the Media Ignore It.”

The first beat-down happened at the popular Big Four Bridge, a converted railroad trestle that is now a bike and pedestrian attraction at the recently redeveloped Louisville Waterfront Park area.

Amy Reid described what happened to her father, mother and children.

“These incidents actually started around 7 p.m. when these vicious little hoodlums attacked my 61-year-old father on the Big Four Bridge, in front of my mother and two small children, while they screamed for help and he pleaded for them to stop,” Reid posted in the comments section of the Louisville Courier-Journal. “Bystanders just stood and watched it happen, no one would help. Louisville Metro Police arrived and would not let them file a report and would not help them get off the bridge to their car safely! My girls are still traumatized and cannot understand why someone would want to hurt their grandpa.”

Reid’s family had to walk past their laughing attackers to return to their car.

Some of the violence took place in and around the parking lot of the Courier-Journal. The black mob vandalized several cars there. It is not clear if anyone was working at the Courier-Journal then, because the newspaper added few details of the violence to its initial reports.

Or if the editors knew, they did not say.

Former Louisville Police Detective Dale Rhodes has a hunch which it is. He took to Facebook to put the racial violence in perspective after the paper removed his initial comments. Black-on-white crime is a fact of life in Louisville, he says. As is its denial.

“Over a period of about five weeks (I think in the summer of 1990) there were at least 20 incidents where white people were assaulted by a gang of blacks numbering anywhere from 5 to 15,” Rhodes wrote. “Many of the victims were severely beaten, some left for dead and others left with life-long, career-ending injuries. All the incidents involved black-on-white crime, every single one. Yet we were ordered, if asked, to tell reporters and the media there was no evidence to indicate these crimes were racially motivated. I personally witnessed commanding officers being far less than truthful with the media regarding these incidents.”

Even a cursory check of Google reveals the black mob violence and black-on-white crime in Louisville never really stopped since then.

“The incidents to which I refer are just the tip of the iceberg,” said the former police officer.

Writing in the Louisville Examiner in 2011, Thomas McAdam exposed Louisville’s dirty little secret: “Sadly, this idyllic urban oasis is fast devolving into a target-rich environment for roving bands of thugs. … The dirty little secret that City Hall wants to hide from the public is the fact that Waterfront Park is not a very safe place for families, particularly after dark.”

McAdam went on to describe an incident where 200 black people beat a disabled person at a bus stop after a minor league baseball game. The man went to the hospital with a fractured skull.

“But just how dangerous is it down at Waterfront Park?” McAdam asks. We may never know because “city officials hide the dangers from the public.”

Today, however, there are too many victims, too many witnesses, too many videos and too many people who want answers for that to continue forever.

Even so, some in Louisville are determined to ignore the racial violence.

“Black mob violence trend,” snarked James Kemp at the Courier-Journal. “Fox News much?”

Others chirped in with accusations of racism for those who noticed the black-on-white crime.

But more and more people in Louisville are less and less willing to accept how newspapers, TV stations, police officials and liberal activists refuse to confront the reality of black mob violence and black-on-white crime.

“Notice our police chief will address this Monday – after the really important stuff like the NCAA tournament is over for the week,” said one Louisville resident and WND reader. “Make sure you read the comments with each article. Interesting, I think, how Louisville residents have a more realistic stance on what is happening.”

And that cannot come too soon for some.

“It’s happening,” said Morris Willis. “And if you deny it, ignore it or try to hide it, the end result will be violent retaliation by those who feel victimized or fear being victims.”

Black mobs routinely terrorize cities across the country, but the media and government are silent. Read the detailed account of rampant racial crime in “White Girl Bleed A Lot: The Return of Racial Violence to America and How the Media Ignore It.”

See a trailer for “White Girl Bleed a Lot”:

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/03/roving-bl...q7JsFxjvlJP.99

Last edited by Alex Linder; March 25th, 2014 at 10:22 AM.

Old March 25th, 2014 #80
Alex Linder
Administrator

Louisville man claims mob of teens attacked him day before ...
WDRB-18 hours agoShare
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WDRB) -- A string of assaults and robberies in downtown Louisville this weekend has police concerned. They know of 17 ...
Louisville police: 17 downtown mob incidents Saturday
The Courier-Journal-21 hours ago
Explore in depth (36 more articles)

Louisville Cards Game
Downtown business owner says violent teen mobs not uncommon
WDRB-12 hours ago
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WDRB) -- Police said that Saturday night's rampant vandalism and violence was an isolated event. But those who have seen ...
Mayor Declares Friday 'Cardinal Red' Day In The City Of Louisville
Card Chronicle-Mar 24, 2014
Explore in depth (32 more articles)

Tags
#1, louisville

Thread