VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 17th, 2014 #41
Alex Linder
Administrator

Alex Linder

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert burns View Post
I wouldn't classify myself as a Cooter but I am from the south. I am not the best speller but jesus if it has a red squiggly line under it maybe you should check and see if you misspelled it.

If your a cold Northern dickhead-misanthrope Alex I can handle that as long as your honest about it.
These things tend to go together, they're flip sides of the coin. You get people who are organized but uptight. And you get people who are relaxed but slovenly.

Quote:
By the way if you want to read some mind bender shit I suggest the UK section. Maybe it's my slow hillbilly mind but damn sometimes it takes me 10 minutes to comprehend what some of those boys are trying to say.
That's how they are. Well, those of them that choose to post on VNN. I leave them to Bev, who is an expert on furry little pigs.

Old April 17th, 2014 #42
Turner

Turner

In an attempt to appease those with shorter attention spans, I broke my post down in to two. Hope that helps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
If you're christian, we don't want you here.
I'm no Christian. I consider myself agnostic because I cannot surely say that I know there is no "God" in any form. I'm fairly confident that there isn't, but to say that I know seems ridiculously presumptuous. Overall my feelings on Christianity are in line with yours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Warring against three quarters plus of White people, is not a winning strategy for people who are engaged in real life activities.
But this is an obvious problem. Nearly every person that I encounter who holds WN views is also a Christian.

Quote:
- notice that every one of the points he raises has been answered, by me, repeatedly, over years.
So with consideration for those who cannot read more than 50 words in a single post without closing the tab out, can you give me your answer to this issue?

Last edited by Turner; April 17th, 2014 at 04:25 AM.

Old April 17th, 2014 #43
Mark Faust
Broadcaster

Mark Faust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turner View Post
I do. If reading is the one great chore that WN simply cannot endure, fuck it... I give up.

I understand your point and it's obvious by reading some of the other comments that you are correct, so maybe the bigger problem here isn't spelling, but reading.

(Grin) Yes, reading silly forum retard babble is far to much for me to endure.

Old April 17th, 2014 #44
robert burns

robert burns

I admit long post sometimes make my eyes glass over. Hell I just got home from work 30 minutes ago and will get up in a few hours so time is short.

I'm not bashing Hugh because he makes some great points.

Old April 18th, 2014 #45
Mark Faust
Broadcaster

Mark Faust

Hugh is one of those long posters...... Throughout the 8 or so years that I have been a member of this forum I have seen many like him. Its true that if you decide to waste your precious time and read maybe half of one of his long posts that he does make some kind of sense unlike most of the long winded posters here...... But its a complete waste of his time because noone who values their own short life will waste any of it suffering through one of those link filled, desperate pleas for acceptance.

Old April 18th, 2014 #46
Hugh
Holorep survivor

Hugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Faust View Post
Hugh is one of those long posters...... Throughout the 8 or so years that I have been a member of this forum I have seen many like him. Its true that if you decide to waste your precious time and read maybe half of one of his long posts that he does make some kind of sense unlike most of the long winded posters here...... But its a complete waste of his time because noone who values their own short life will waste any of it suffering through one of those link filled, desperate pleas for acceptance.

Had Alex Curtis, Hale, White, Cobb, Miller spent more time reading and studying what actually worked in life, how regimes actually were disintegrated, how to run governments, based their activities on what had been done successfully elsewhere, their fates and that of US WN would have been very different. They were in positions to strategically affect WN in the US, but failed to learn from others who had gone before, and down they went.

People who battle to read, will not cope in senior positions in any organisation, let alone government, where that is the major task, often hundreds of pages, not just text, but page after page of figures as well.
Reading, writing, analysing budgets, legislation, costings, drafts, policies, minutes, specifications, research, directives, procedures, guidelines, manuals is what government is about.
Governments rise and fall based upon how well they manage bureacracy, and tie it in to reality.

If people spend more time sharing their knowledge and experience of real life activities, which is what WN is about, rather than the endless stream of one liners, attacks etc that make up the dozens of pages posted daily on most threads, WN would move much faster.

We will not solve our problems until we have WN governments.
There will never be WN governments until WN can govern, and learning how other WN rose to become WN governments, what works, what doesn't, lessons learned in effect, matters.

Old April 18th, 2014 #47
Hugh
Holorep survivor

Hugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
The only reason I responded to that one post of his was because it was shorter than usual, the rest I almost always skip over. I assume everyone else does too. Having to attach 4-6 unrelated videos in each post doesn't help much.
The vids are there for attracting traffic to the thread when people interested in the topic or aspects of it do a google search on it, for those who prefer to watch or listen whilst doing other things, and in need for downloading to listen to in the car to work.
They provide alternative ways of making a point, and visuals of people, places are focused on more and remembered longer than text.
Most people prefer vids to text.

VNN would skyrocket in viewers if a 10 minute vid weekly was produced.
The WN vids in particular show how WN groups in other countries that have been successful act and appear, as opposed to what is shown on US media.
Also because I like them, and other likeminded people appear to as well.

Old April 18th, 2014 #48
Hugh
Holorep survivor

Hugh

Quote:
I've told Hugh this fifty times. he doesn't listen. It's funny how he's all Mr. Practical, but then you tell him that almost literally nobody will read any post that's more than 1 screen at absolute most, and he doesn't believe it.
Yet you think people read the screeds on Golden Dawn?

Depends upon who they written for and why.
I don't write for most people in such cases, but specifically for people in or thinking of becoming involved in real life organisations, activities and politics, having spent decades involved with them.

Such people tend to be readers, and had someone told me years ago what I know now, my life would have very different. I try to save people time and effort and money, and keep them alive. The scroll button is just a click away.

Forums bringing WN together exist, so that others learn from mistakes, successes, and are exposed to a wide variety of viewpoints.
WN is a complex topic, covering a wide range of areas, where mistakes can be fatal. A few minutes can mean the difference between success and failure.

As accountants like to say, those who matter count, those who don't count don't matter.

Old April 18th, 2014 #49
Hugh
Holorep survivor

Hugh

Quote:
Hugh can't perceive it as 'atheists' who drove him out of his countries every time. The jews win in part because they are smart, and part of that is they don't believe in god horseshit. They are the ones who created communism, and communism, which has now mutated into multiculturalism. Christianity is bereft against it because of its own dogmas.

Anyone who thinks ideas matter in the slightest can see that christ-insanity is doctrinally hamstrung against defeating jews. But Hugh, as the archtypical WN, doesn't actually believe contradictory ideas matter. He's focused on what does: getting elected dogcatcher in podunk.

So you don't think that trying to recruit Whites, and simultaneously insulting and attacking Whites, are contradictory ideas?

I'm focused on secession, on how it was done in real life, how regimes are removed and replaced in real life. On internal immigration, state rights, state sovereignty, state self sufficiency, on how families can survive collapse and in need open war.

Hitler lost because he divided his attention and forces, which is why US WN loses, it lacks focus.
Trying to solve all problems at once results in solving none.
Concentrated focus on an objective is what wins struggles and solves problems.

People have engaged in religious debates for millenia, these debates end up going nowhere.

Nations and beliefs are good or bad depending on how they are led.
If they are led by good leaders whose leadership is based on solid underlying principles, they are stronger and last longer than if based solely on personalities.
US WN is based on personalities, thus it is easy to control.

It was Christianity that created those countries, just as it was Christianity that drove the Puritans to establish themselves in the Americas, and in the name of Jesus, the non-Whites in the US and Canada were removed.

With regards to SA, it was the US Jews and Whites desire for the metals in SA and its strategic position on the world's oil routes at the time, that drove them to support the USSR, just as it was their desire for the colonies of Europe that drove their involvement in WW 1 and 2.

The US tobacco lobby drove the US against Rhodesia as much as anyone, their only rival on the globe for tobacco production being Rhodesia.
US and USSR mining companies needed SA out of the way to tighten their monopolies, obtain lower prices, and make greater profits.
Jews were hamstrung by strong White law enforcement, they needed Whites out of the way, so they could plunder Africa.
There's nothing complicated about it.

Jews are organised crime families that focus on gaining political power as one of their integral core strategies, as opposed to others which do so on an ad hoc basis.
What we saw then and now is what happens when criminals gain political power.
Jews are powerful because they focus on becoming powerful, are corrupt and kill, bribe or remove anyone in their way.
Nevertheless, they have lost most of their power, reduced from ruling some 70 countries down to the US, and then are concentrated mostly within the federal system.
Their methods of gaining power guarantee they will not be in power long.

Jews are a primary reason for the problem, but not the only one, by any means.
Poor often non-existent leadership is one of the primary reasons Whites suffer so.

Most of the White leadership died in WW1 and 2, or were dispersed across the world to create the colonies.
It takes time to replace and educate a critical mass of good leadership once more.

Off the web, no matter what you do, you will deal with people, and most will be Christians.

Christians are as susceptible to media influence as anyone else.
They believe what their leaders tell them, just the same as the quarter or so of non-Christians in the population do.

In corporations people avoid the topic of religion, and focus on the task at hand.
That is what I recommend folks engaged in tasks related to WN do as well.

I do not know if there is life after death, but I do know this, if we do not pull Whites together rapidly, we are going to find out sooner than we expected.

Old April 18th, 2014 #50
cillian

cillian

Quote:
Hitler lost because he divided his attention and forces, which is why US WN loses, it lacks focus.
America, USSR, UK, France, Canada, Poland, Denmark, Norway, Netherlands, Czechoslovakia, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, India, and China can do that to a guy.

Old April 18th, 2014 #51
Mark Faust
Broadcaster

Mark Faust

Quote:
So you don't think that trying to recruit Whites, and simultaneously insulting and attacking Whites, are contradictory ideas?

I'm focused on secession, on how it was done in real life, how regimes are removed and replaced in real life. On internal immigration, state rights, state sovereignty, state self sufficiency, on how families can survive collapse and in need open war.

Trying to solve all problems at once results in solving none.
Concentrated focus on an objective is what wins struggles and solves problems.

People have engaged in religious debates for millenia, these debates end up going nowhere.

Nations and beliefs are good or bad depending on how they are led.
If they are led by good leaders whose leadership is based on solid underlying principles, they are stronger and last longer than if based solely on personalities.
US WN is based on personalities, thus it is easy to control.

It was Christianity that created those countries, just as it was Christianity that drove the Puritans to establish themselves in the Americas, and in the name of Jesus, the non-Whites in the US and Canada were removed.

With regards to SA, it was the US Jews and Whites desire for the metals in SA and its strategic position on the world's oil routes at the time, that drove them to support the USSR, just as it was their desire for the colonies of Europe that drove their involvement in WW 1 and 2.

The US tobacco lobby drove the US against Rhodesia as much as anyone, their only rival on the globe for tobacco production being Rhodesia.
US and USSR mining companies needed SA out of the way to tighten their monopolies, obtain lower prices, and make greater profits.
Jews were hamstrung by strong White law enforcement, they needed Whites out of the way, so they could plunder Africa.
There's nothing complicated about it.

Jews are organised crime families that focus on gaining political power as one of their integral core strategies, as opposed to others which do so on an ad hoc basis.
What we saw then and now is what happens when criminals gain political power.
Jews are powerful because they focus on becoming powerful, are corrupt and kill, bribe or remove anyone in their way.
Nevertheless, they have lost most of their power, reduced from ruling some 70 countries down to the US, and then are concentrated mostly within the federal system.
Their methods of gaining power guarantee they will not be in power long.

Jews are a primary reason for the problem, but not the only one, by any means.
Poor often non-existent leadership is one of the primary reasons Whites suffer so.

Most of the White leadership died in WW1 and 2, or were dispersed across the world to create the colonies.
It takes time to replace and educate a critical mass of good leadership once more.

Off the web, no matter what you do, you will deal with people, and most will be Christians.

Christians are as susceptible to media influence as anyone else.
They believe what their leaders tell them, just the same as the quarter or so of non-Christians in the population do.

In corporations people avoid the topic of religion, and focus on the task at hand.
That is what I recommend folks engaged in tasks related to WN do as well.

I do not know if there is life after death, but I do know this, if we do not pull Whites together rapidly, we are going to find out sooner than we expected.
See what I mean? ^........ Anyone who read this post above please raise your hand...... (face palm)

Old April 18th, 2014 #52
Crowe

Crowe

Hugh, I actually read your post, and at one point in time I used to have a more neutral view toward christianity, but that changed. Whatever benefits it may have once had for securing a future for White people have been twisted and corrupted beyond all repair. Its a religion that is a rotten corpse, and its time for White people to bury it up and forget about it. I will absolutely refuse to side with anyone who wants to salvage christianity and make that central to the movement.

I think the basis for most religion is pretty nutty, with christianity being no exception. Belief without evidence definitely hasn't served our people very well. I think the basis for that can be traced back to early men, where they needed simple explanations for complex things they couldn't understand, so they filled in the gaps with religion. But the scientific approach to figuring out these problems has served our people quite well.

Old April 18th, 2014 #53
robert burns

robert burns

This is Mr. Linders site and he does not want Christians posting here. Either they can keep their religion to themselves or not come here.

I don't agree with the rules at other places so I don't go there.

Old April 18th, 2014 #54
Wednesday Owens
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert burns View Post
This is Mr. Linders site and he does not want Christians posting here. Either they can keep their religion to themselves or not come here.

I don't agree with the rules at other places so I don't go there.
Any misgivings I may have had about finding a 'home' forum that alienates Christians evaporated after reading this article and viewing the image (below). The most sickening part of the Memorial is observing Christians joining hands with Jews, and some batshit nutcase linking the death of innocent non-Jew victims to the Passover.

The reason behind the Passover holiday is no big secret, it is right there in the face of all Christians and yet they bend over once again. You are CELEBRATING the Jew's survival at the expense of non-Jews once again!

I was speechless, my heart and mind have been branded forever with this image. I will be using it a political graphic soon.

Old April 19th, 2014 #55
luftwaffensoldat
Witness to Genocide

luftwaffensoldat

Christianity is all about kissing nigger ass and welcoming non-whites into your house. I've seen white lives destroyed because of that race mixing jew cult. If I had a dollar for every time I was shouted down by a christian and called a racist, I'd be filthy rich... Christians are the bitterest enemies of white racial survival. Smash them and smash that nigger-loving religion.

Old April 19th, 2014 #56
Sam Emerson
Diversity = White Genocide

Sam Emerson

Christianity is dying in the white world. It may have made sense to ignore the damage Christian morals did to our race when 99% of whites were Christians and attacking the church was illegal, but today? Christianity is a loser religion. If we join them we don't add their strength to ours, we're dragged down by their weakness.

Christianity couldn't stop faggot marriage. The fag 2% beat the hardcore Christian 40% of that goes to church every week.

Come to think of it feminist dykes have been kicking the shit out of Christianity since the seventies. If Christians can't prevail against a bunch of women and fags what good are they? Especially when they are ethically opposed to the inequality of man that's the foundation of our worldview.

Old April 19th, 2014 #57
Sam Emerson
Diversity = White Genocide

Sam Emerson

Quote:
As accountants like to say, those who matter count, those who don't count don't matter.
Who's easier to replace, Hitler or Hitler's accountant?

Old April 19th, 2014 #58
Hugh
Holorep survivor

Hugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Emerson View Post
Christianity is dying in the white world. It may have made sense to ignore the damage Christian morals did to our race when 99% of whites were Christians and attacking the church was illegal, but today? Christianity is a loser religion. If we join them we don't add their strength to ours, we're dragged down by their weakness.

Christianity couldn't stop faggot marriage. The fag 2% beat the hardcore Christian 40% of that goes to church every week.

Come to think of it feminist dykes have been kicking the shit out of Christianity since the seventies. If Christians can't prevail against a bunch of women and fags what good are they? Especially when they are ethically opposed to the inequality of man that's the foundation of our worldview.

Quote:
All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible
TE Lawrence
The test of an idea is real life.

There are numerous threads on VNN about Christianity itself, what I'm talking about here is opposing Christianity publically as a political strategy, by us, in real life, in public, where we are, now.

With an estimated 2bn Christians worldwide, Bible sales of some 100 million per year, and in the region of 80 million evangelicals in the US alone, it's hardly weakening.

Another perspective is that the solution would be to become the judges.

Jews understand that becoming and controlling legislators and judges determines what is legal, and what is illegal, determines what the state supports, and what the state opposes, what the state throws its resources behind in support, and what it throws its resources against.
Imagine if WN understood that.

The feminists and queers are allowed to behave as they do, by the secular state, which makes it legal for them to do so, when it was illegal not so very long ago.

Like most people, Christians don't read, and all most know about Christianity, as is the case with most political parties, and has been the case throughout history is what they are told, by their leaders. Thus, change the leaders, and you change the religion.
Jews understand that, so they changed the leaders, and thereby changed the religion.

In addition to all the problems WN faces, do we now add the enmity of the majority of Whites as well?
It's oh so easy dreaming at night on the internet, but in real life, for the dreamers of the day, it's very different.

It would certainly be a better world if people lived by reason, rather than by faith that their leaders are telling them the truth and leading them correctly, but that is not the world we live in.
A person who lived by reason, would know that in real life, we have to deal with the world as it actually is, now.

That means you, in public, personally standing up on stage and opposing it.
On radio, on TV, in articles, you, yourself.
Does that seem a viable proposition?

Will opposing this in public help you, personally, in real life, with forming NGO's, Political Action Committees, joining or forming political parties, lobbying, recruiting, raising finance, changing legislation and governing?

What could be, should be, might be, if only, one day, are all irrelevant today. Now. It is what it is. How does one nevertheless work in real life?

I take it that is what you intend to do/are doing?
I mean, you're not just here in the belief that posting on the internet without corresponding activity in real life will make a difference?

Or is WN just entertainment? A hobby? The world's forests are filled with the graves of those who failed to understand the problem, and failed to treat things seriously.

Let's follow this to its logical conclusion.
All church property and funds are confiscated by the federales.
They take over all church activities.
Those activities and institutions funded and staffed and built by volunteers are now done by paid workers, office hours naturally.
As with most federale activities, staff costs will consume some 50 to 70 percent of funds, thus costing twice as much.
To pay for it, a tax of twice what Christians paid in is needed, from you, to keep the now federale run schools, hospitals etc going.

So, in the name of weakening the federales, they are enriched, they then have total power of life and death with no alternative, the services provided reduce, the federales owns more property, are more powerful as it hires more people, richer as it taxes the population to provide the services people used to contribute to voluntarily.

Thus the proposed solution to socialism is ...socialism.
The proposed solution to centralisation is...centralisation.
The proposed solution to the power of the federales is to...make the federales more powerful.

Alternatively, one could focus on weakening the federales.

Those Christians whose views were ignored are quite irate.
Many speak of secession to be able to live in a godly state, many are emigrating from such cities and states to the smaller towns again, taking the taxation with them, leaving the cities and states behind them bankrupt.

Does it help to stoke that fire? To get them riled up? To get them to leave the cities and states that support queerdom bankrupt and collapsing.
Does increasing the opposition, bankrupting those that support Jewish ideas help WN?
I think so.

How many of the 80 million are needed to become active, to emigrate, to bring down the Jewish system?

It's what we do, in real life, where we stay, in our towns and cities, that will make the difference.

One can oppose the system, or become the system.
WN government policies can only be carried out by WN in government.

WN need to become government before we can have a WN society.
WN thus either intend to become government and implement WN, or do not intend to become government, and thus do not intend to implement the ideas etc.

Jews are free to do as they please, because of the power they have in government.
But the power of these crime syndicates is weakening.

We need to focus on what will gain us power.
If you feel that adding to our enemies will make us stronger, go for it.
Be sure to come back and tell us how in real life that worked out for you.

Last edited by Hugh; April 19th, 2014 at 12:50 PM.

Old April 19th, 2014 #59
Hugh
Holorep survivor

Hugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Emerson View Post
Who's easier to replace, Hitler or Hitler's accountant?
Which survived WW 2?

We aren't in Germany, this isn't the 1930's, and Hitler is dead.
He died, leaving his country a bankrupt, smoking ruin, as his former Jewish allies from the USSR plundered his country.
He was replaced shortly thereafter.

His opponents also allied with the Jews, and soon their empires were smoking ruins too.
The lesson is, don't ally with Jews.

His successors and the civil service - the town planners, bureaucrats, engineers, accountants then turned Germany from that same smoking ruin into the richest, most advanced and proportionately most powerful country in the world today. What the US used to be, and still can be.

What Hitler tried to achieve through conquest, they achieved through policy.

It's the same with the US and every other country.
A good civil service, well led, facilitates the people helping themselves, and creates a country.
Poorly led, it ruins it.
Whites lack leadership.
WN needs to provide that leadership.

Oppose circumcision, oppose kosher slaughter, oppose abortion, oppose organised crime. Under the umbrella of these, one can direct focus to Jews without saying a word about them.
City improvement districts and crime prevention through environmental design give one access and a great degree of influence over just about all aspects of life in your town/city, and over what gets done in those areas that far exceeds that of elected officials. Step by step, day by day, we need to grow more powerful, on the ground. Actions that can be taken by one or a few matter. Is it good for Whites is the filter.

Look at your children, your wife.
They and all your future descendants depend upon you to create a better world for them.
That can only be done in the real world.
Whilst it's important we understand the Jewish question, the old ways of opposing them, yelling, marching haven't worked.
Maybe becoming the government will.

Corporations implement strategies to weaken and remove opposition, change legislation, and do so silently, discreetly, in secret.
We are not in a position to oppose Jews publically.
That leaves the alternative.
Act publically, but conceal one's true motives.
Police, military, intelligence agencies, governments and corporations all manage to do so.

Last edited by Hugh; April 19th, 2014 at 01:26 PM.

Old April 19th, 2014 #60
Hugh
Holorep survivor

Hugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Hugh, I actually read your post, and at one point in time I used to have a more neutral view toward christianity, but that changed. Whatever benefits it may have once had for securing a future for White people have been twisted and corrupted beyond all repair. Its a religion that is a rotten corpse, and its time for White people to bury it up and forget about it. I will absolutely refuse to side with anyone who wants to salvage christianity and make that central to the movement.

I think the basis for most religion is pretty nutty, with christianity being no exception. Belief without evidence definitely hasn't served our people very well. I think the basis for that can be traced back to early men, where they needed simple explanations for complex things they couldn't understand, so they filled in the gaps with religion. But the scientific approach to figuring out these problems has served our people quite well.
I understand all that, but what is your proposed alternative, that you yourself are thinking of doing, in real life?

Tags
christianity

Thread