Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 28th, 2014 #1
Robert Ransdell

Default The Robert Ransdell For Senate "With Jews We Lose" Campaign Thread

After a lot of thought and preparation over the last year I am proud to announce that I am officially a registered candidate for the United States Senate race here in Kentucky. I am registered as a write-in candidate.

This thread will serve as a way in which I can keep friends, supporters, as well as the general public aware of my progress and activity during this campaign. I will also be sharing with you my main objectives and projects that will be championed during this campaign.

The purpose of this campaign is for it to serve as a medium for pro-White/White Nationalist ideals and principles. This campaign will attempt to expose as many White people as possible to the facts regarding the Jewish role in America's decline as well as highlight the destructive effects that multiculturalism, diversity, and political correctness have had on this country. This campaign will not simply rest on informing people of the truth but will aim to inspire the people who are reached to work toward solutions to the problems Whites in America face today, solutions that the campaign will provide with much resolve and candor.

How will this campaign reach the White people of Kentucky and the United States as a whole? It will do so by my getting out there and putting a face to this fight and struggle, this campaign will be one where I put all of my heart and soul into showing our people what courage and guts looks like in service to the White Nationalist cause.

Through running for federal office this campaign's visability will be greatly aided by my willingness to be open and public with our views and ideals, there are a number of opportunities that present themselves and that candidates for federal office are entitled to having afforded to them.

Now I will list the main projects that this campaign will embark on.

1 - This campaign will be based around its conclusion, which will be 1 hour paid radio programs that will be airing on a mainstream talk radio station here in the region. I will be taking advantage of the reasonable access law which requires that registered candidates for federal office are to be permitted time on the radio. This will be uncensored time and it will also be at a relatively low rate, this is all guaranteed by the reasonable access law. I believe these paid programs can start 6 weeks out from election day and I believe a candidate is permitted one hour time slot per week. I am planning on putting on 4 to 6 programs, these programs will from start to finish be open and frank discussion about Jewish power and control over our country, the truth about the negative effects of diversity and multiculturalism, as well as the need for White people to start opposing their enemies in a fashion where we can liberate ourselves from alien control and not just complain about and observe conditions getting worse. I can assure you all, these radio programs are going to be like nothing most listeners of conservative talk radio have ever heard before. The station in which I am planning on appearing on is a station that features people like Glenn Beck and Sean Hannity during the weekday afternoons, it is a well listened to radio station.

In addition to the shows I will be paying for I will also be able to take advantage of "equal time" regulations as well. What this entails is this, if any of my opponents get interviewed on a radio station or TV station about the campaign for US Senate then I too would be entitled to the same amount of time they received, this is regulated under election law and this will be time I don't even have to pay for, the drawback compared to the shows I will host and be in control of is that I will probably have a hostile host on trying to discount everything I say, that is fine though as I am always ready to do battle.

2 - My campaign will also be taking advantage of the law relative to creating and placing out in the public campaign signage that will be sure to make clear that the rules have changed with regard to political discourse in this country. As a candidate for federal office, actually any elected office for this particular regulation, I am permitted to put up campaign signage and this signage is protected under the law, simply put many States (including Kentucky) have laws that forbid anyone from removing the signage of a candidate for public office. For years White Nationalist have looked on with disgust as various anti-White lemmings and creeps have taken it upon themselves to decide what people will read and be exposed to and have taken to removing flyers and other promotional materials distributed to the public by White Nationalists. This campaign may well see the first of these idiots actually prosecuted for doing the same to one of my campaign signs, it is in fact a misdemeanor in the State of Kentucky. Ideas for signs will be discussed in a upcoming post on this thread, these signs will not feature prominently my name and office sought rather it will advertise a message/slogan that promotes our ideals with my name being in smaller print so to maximize the visibility of the message itself.

3 - I intend to explore any and all opportunities to promote the campaign through engaging the public through public appearances and perhaps demonstrations as well. This will include speaking at colleges in the State if the opportunity presents itself, making an effort to participate at any scheduled Senatorial candidate debates and if not successful being present outside the venue to promote the campaign to those who attend the debate, as well as perhaps staging an actual campaign rally or two depending on how much support is there, support that will stand with me in public that is.

I am also looking to explore the possibility of setting up a booth or simply attending and promoting the campaign at county fairs around the State as well as the State Fair itself. I am still in the process of confirming things but I am not sure if they can prohibit or turn me down if I were to want to reserve a space at one of these fair booths, especially if they permit the other candidates to set up at the event. Again I am looking to take advantage of any and all opportunities in which the system is forbidden from excluding me based on their opposition to the message of the campaign.

One thing I want to make clear to the White Nationalist community is that I am going to see this campaign through to its conclusion in November. We have over the years and recently seen a number of folks start projects and endeavors that "get the hopes up" of many pro-White people only to see these efforts abandoned and/or never pursued or not seriously pursued. I do not wish to pass judgment on those of which this has been the case in the past, they have their reasons, some I am sure very valid reasons, and I don't wish to be critical of them by making reference to them. I only wish to ensure people that I am prepared for any and all backlash I might receive and intend to soldier through no matter what the enemy throws at me.

The success or failure of this campaign also will not rest on the monetary support of the White nationalist community, I am prepared to "foot the bill" so to speak for everything I have planned for the campaign. Much of the campaign will see me expending a great amount of effort and not money, I don't believe it makes good sense to expend large sums of cash on a campaign that operates within the Jewish controlled and manipulated American electoral system so outside of a couple expenditures, namely the radio programs and the campaign signs, I will not be planning initially to spend a large sum of money on the campaign and initially also will not be soliciting donations or fund raising.

I believe it is important for those who ask for monetary assistance to produce, provide something of value and/or produce results and make progress for the White nationalist fight, in the real world. If during the course of this campaign I am able to make significant gains for us and produce results then perhaps I might look into expanding my original plans for the campaign and only then might ask for and accept support from appreciative folks. If a real buzz is created I would love to actually have "campaign stops" in different regions of Kentucky, especially majority White areas in the State that would be receptive. I am already planning visits to a couple larger cities, if the momentum is there perhaps it could be expanded.

What I am asking from the White nationalist community throughout the campaign is to simply spread the word about the campaign as much as you possibly can, spread word of the campaign far and wide. I am choosing not to go to the expense of an actual campaign website, again for reasons of the actual chances of victory being so slim it does not make sense to me to expend money on building a website, the place where folks can go to find out about my campaign will be threads on Stormfront and VNN and I am hoping that pro-White people out there will direct people to these threads for information on my efforts with the campaign.

I also would be very appreciative of any sort of assistance relative to legal aid or assistance should the need arise during the campaign. This campaign of course will conduct its activity in a 100% legal manner however it remains to be seen whether or not the enemy or those who do their bidding will act in accordance with the law. If at any point during this campaign my rights to equal time or access to any number of avenues with regard to promoting and spreading the word about my campaign are impeded by those who want to silence the message it would be of great help to have legal counsel on hand to assist should I need the assistance in asserting my rights. I am prepared and willing to go forth on my own if there is an instance of my rights being violated, no one, no local official, no media higher-up, nobody is going to thwart this campaign by violating my rights without legal consequence, but it would be nice to have assistance should the need arise.

Should there be any other White Nationalist/pro-White political candidates running for office this fall I would be willing and happy to promote their efforts and progress through my own campaign, as long as they are in line with my campaign regarding the Jewish question as well as on race, the need for a Whites-only living space/nation then I would be thrilled to spread the word about that campaign through mine as I would hope that campaign would mine as well in return.

You can contact the Robert Ransdell "With Jews We Lose" campaign through the following.

By email at [email protected]

By phone at 1-800-488-1363

By postal mail - P.O. Box will be announced soon.

Or by contacting me through Stormfront or VNN

There will be additional posts being made here in short order setting forth a platform of sorts. This will include my ideas on what the problems are and how we should go about fixing them, however I am open to different ideas on how to go about fixing the problems our race faces, we must always remember that we must remain flexible as we wage our fight against the enemy and the ideas of many can perhaps one day be fused into the formula to prevail over the enemy, but only if we work together and avoid petty arguments about one person's plan over another's being somehow "better". This campaign more than anything will stress the need to remain UNITED and not to quarrel and fight amongst each other about petty ideological differences, I have a few core principles that I feel cannot be compromised (being forthright about the Jewish problem, being openly pro-White, standing against diversity, racial mixing and multiculturalism) but after that believe that any other differences in ideology must be dealt with and addressed only AFTER the enemy is confronted and defeated as nothing will matter with regard to building a better future for our people if the enemy is not first vanquished.

I also believe we cannot prevail over the enemy unless we are united.

It is time for me to get to work, spread the word, root for me, and we will see what I can do with this thing.

Robert Ransdell

WITH JEWS controlling our media of news and entertainment, WE LOSE.

WITH JEWS controlling the banks of America and the world WE LOSE.

WITH JEWS manipulating and controlling our government WE LOSE.

Robert Ransdell proclaims that the time for basic losing is over, now we start to name the Jew, stand up for our people, and WE WIN.

Old May 28th, 2014 #2
Robert Ransdell

And now to the platform, to be presented through basic "Q and A" format.

Q - How would you as a Senator intend to solve the problem of America's media establishment almost completely being owned and controlled by Jews?

A - Let it be known that I do not intend to arrive in Washington DC and simply start trying to inform the nation of the fact that their media of news and entertainment is almost completely controlled by Jews. I intend to immediately start down the road of fixing and solving this problem immediately after being elected.

It should be recognized that the Jewish control of America's media is not simply a trivial matter, I intend to successfully argue that it is a matter of national security, that the media being in the hands of Jews has in a myriad of different ways lead to the stark decline of America, especially in regard to the nation's majority ethnic group, White people. Effectively the Jewish controlled media has declared war on White Americans and this war has been ongoing for decades.

When you have a media establishment that works hand in hand with the government in trying to provoke wars overseas, provoke conflicts with regard to relations with foreign nations, when lies and deceptions are relayed to the American public in an effort to sway them to support war or even a negative image of a foreign country then this creates conflict that can, and has over history, lead to violence and death.

The recent attempt to fabricate an "anti-Semitic" incident in Ukraine is an example of this work by the Jewish media, in concert with Jewish organizations like the ADL.

In addition to that the Jewish controlled media establishment has promoted alien culture through music, movies, and television programing that encourages Whites, especially the youth, to abandon their cultural heritage in favor of Negro "rap" music and clothing attire and styles, Jewish promoted degenerate "pop" culture, and to dismiss the traditional ways of our people as unfashionable. In this way they demoralize our people and leave many of them with little to no identity which leaves them prone to any sort of destructive behavior that harms themselves as well as the society.

The Jewish control of our media has become a serious threat to our very liberties granted to us by the Constitution as well.

Their promotion of political correctness, of promoting this idea that White people need to be always vigilant in spotting the slightest hint of what they consider "racism" coming from other White people, has proven to be something that aims to silence those who dissent from the anti-White establishment's policy on racial diversity as well as other leftist social projects by terrorizing them with loss of their employment, public ridicule, and other efforts that really amount to political and social terrorism.

No matter what any system creep says to the contrary, you do not have free speech if something you say, if sharing your opinion on something, can get you fired from your job or in some other way ruins or creates serious problems in your life afterwards. The First Amendment to the Constitution is in serious peril with the Jews in control of the media of news and entertainment.

Also the right to keep and bear arms is in serious peril due to this control as the Jews aim to preach the need to curtail the 2nd Amendment every time an incident happens where guns can be called the bad guy. They are actively working with their fellow Jews, and their servants, in the government to curtail the 2nd Amendment.

Even more damning the Jewish media has increasingly over the decades, reaching a fever pitch in their hatred of White people over the last couple years, promoted miscegenation (race-mixing) through their advertising on TV as well as in movies and music. They are openly promoting the genocide of the White race and are being open in their declaration of war on our people through promoting this through the media they control.

With that evidence as my justification I intend to call for hearings to start the process of SEIZING every single Jewish owned or controlled media outlet in America as their further control would represent a ongoing threat to national security and prosperity. This would go for any network, newspaper, movie studio, etc that is owned or controlled (meaning any Jews within the upper echelon of production, editing, etc) by Jewish interests, all of them would be immediately seized. This can and will be done with or without compensation, it will not require compensation, seeing as the Jews have cost the American nation untold billions through their control of the media, not counting the lives of millions of White people, we can rightly say we owe them nothing. The Jews will no longer be permitted to manage and censor the news to their liking and to the benefit of their program of destruction to our nation, they are no longer permitted to be able to tell us what to think about any given issue as they have done for decades in this country.

In addition to seizing their media holdings, no Jew will be permitted to host or anchor any news program or TV show or appear in any movie. No Jew will be permitted to be a writer, producer, or in any other way have any role in producing news or entertainment programming of any kind. No Jew will be permitted to be a writer or editor for any newspaper or magazine. No Jew will be permitted to fashion advertising that is meant to gain the attention of the masses.

In fact it will be debated whether or not a Jew will even be permitted to own a ball point pen while still in a White country, to be sure their control of our media has been used in a more lethal way than any terrorist has utilized a "weapon of mass destruction" and this control must and will be annihilated once I am elected.

There cannot be any worthwhile action taken on ANY other issue we face as a nation and race until and unless this problem is addressed and is swiftly addressed.

Old May 28th, 2014 #3
Robert Ransdell

Issue 2

Q - How do you intend to improve the economy and help to improve the overall financial condition of the country.

A - The problems that we face economically are made out to be very elaborate and complicated by the current establishment, but with a few simple steps and measures I can assure the White American public that their own personal circumstances as well as the country as a whole will be improved immensely.

First we tackle the globalist idea, the idea that we must tolerate and adapt to businesses and corporations outsourcing jobs overseas, sending jobs overseas due to cheap labor abroad. A good number of the companies and businesses that do this are businesses which started in the United States, they have capitalized on the prosperity America has offered them and then paid the country back by selling its White citizens out by sending jobs overseas. They then send the products here to be sold to Americans, well those who are able to muster the funds to buy them that is. Product quality in many instances has suffered as a result of third world labor being used to build, construct, and assemble products.

The politician in Washington today really offers no real solution to these problems, many times they are beholden to the companies that send jobs overseas either by having money pumped into their campaigns for office or they have friends or relatives, sometimes fellow tribe members, who profit from sending jobs overseas.

Some have suggested higher tariffs on imported goods, this however still tolerates the overall problem.

If elected I would take this simple measure to wipe out globalism's destructive effect on White Americans. Any company which is based in America or has significant operating infrastructure in America who has factories, production centers, etc in third world countries to take advantage of cheap labor there still would be able to send jobs overseas. However these companies would be forbidden from being able to send back ANYTHING made or produced abroad to sell or market to Americans. If they are going to make it overseas and pay some third world non-White next to nothing to produce their product then they can figure out how to stay in business selling those products to those same third world non-Whites.

Faced with this reality I am confident you would see these companies start to reinvest in America again as it would be the only way they would be able to do business in America. The interests of the nation overall will never again be trumped or overshadowed by the interests and demands of billionaire capitalists who care more about their money than the nation.

With that problem solved I would set about freeing America from the leeches that have attached their suckers to the nation's neck and drained resources that are needed here. First move would be to halt the $5 billion dollars that are siphoned off by the criminal state of Israel every year. This would help to not only keep those resources here in the country, but the ending of all aid to Israel (diplomatic and militarily as well) would help to largely eliminate the problem with Muslim terrorism directed at America, which the nation now spends untold amounts of money and resources dealing with. We have made the Muslims our enemies through our support of Israel, that has resulted from having Zionist Jews in control of our foreign policy for decades, the ending of this support and of the Muslim terrorist threat will be discussed in a later question and answer.

Foreign aid to the non-White world would also be halted immediately. This would keep additional untold billions here at home.

With this money and resources we can set about repairing and improving America's aging infrastructure, and we can do this without requiring Americans to be taxed to death due to the fact that the current establishment is beholden to so many different masters, the nation is the master of the politician and the politician is the servant of the nation. We can pull the aid as I have described and the only reason the scum in Washington would say we can't is because groups like AIPAC have them at their beck and call due to significant campaign contributions. This is especially evident and is the case with one of my opponents Mitch McConnell, who has been the recipient of hundreds of thousands of dollars from AIPAC over his time in office. Of course he has betrayed America by backing a pro-Israel policy in the Middle East in return for this support by AIPAC and other Israel-first groups.

We also stand to save billions, tremendous amounts of resources and energy, by putting a halt to programs and any sort of monetary aid to non-White racial minorities. For decades we have watched while our tax dollars have been siphoned off into an effort to make Negroes more than they are, Negroes, and no amount of money has made the slightest bit of difference. We subsidize their housing while the only careers most of them embark on is committing criminal acts against the White people who effectively pay their rent and put food in their mouths. We have wasted billions on education, housing, loss of productivity through set sides like affirmative action, trying to make certain non-Whites are taken care of, all while they continue to claim we are racist and "privileged". Poor Whites are the people that we need to be trying to help get a leg up and those people are largely ignored as the sight of them does not fit well with the enemy propaganda that encourages more and more handouts be afforded to non-Whites.

If I am elected then the non-Whites are to sink or swim on their own and would certainly be encouraged to embark on building their own separate nation, we would no longer be accountable for their success of lack thereof.

I save the most important thing for last with regard to fixing our economy. We must and will seek to forever free America from the Jewish bankers, interest slavery, the practice of usury, must be addressed by anyone looking for long term economic independence and prosperity. The Federal Reserve, like the Jewish control of the media, will be marked as a threat to national security and will be immediately disbanded and dissolved. I will not harp on, as many Constitutionalists have for almost a century, the Federal Reserve being illegal under the Constitution, while I recognize that it indeed is I also am resolute in recognizing it as a Jewish construct and cartel and will attack and destroy it on those grounds and not simply on it being in violation of the Constitution. Many without enough courage to call the Federal Reserve what it is, a Jewish monopoly on the matter of money and wealth in America, have failed to solve the problem through the "kosher conservative" method of talking about Constitutional issues with regard to this problem when it is a Jewish problem at the root.

Once we remove the parasite and no longer pay a private entity to issue our money we will go about redefining the role of banks altogether. One thing that will no longer exist is a situation where usury is a method of anyone in the nation to get rich. Usury at root is a way of making money that contributes nothing of concrete value to the society, usurers make money off of money, they don't build houses, they don't build cars, they don't grow food, yet bankers are more wealthy today than all those who perform and provide those essential needs combined. This will come to an end if I am elected, I will work to either severely limit if not completely outlaw usury in all its forms.

We also must recognize that the American stock market has always been and is still today a Jewish shell game, it is a swindle plain and simple. Simply put the Jews will be forbidden from playing their games with their control and manipulation of the stock market, and since this is probably one of the most well known aspects of destruction on which the Jews have brought the nation (huge percentage of the population have themselves seen the rug pulled out from under them, many on several occasions, by the Jews behind the scenes and out in the open on the stock market) it should not be something I have to tell anyone about. If elected I will call for the seizure of the American stock market from the Jews who control it. If the stock market is to continue to exist at all it will have to be completely reorganized and redefined, no longer will fortunes be made or lost in this country through money changing and stock market speculation rather it will be accomplished through hard work and talent and how that is utilized to produce something of value for the nation and the people.

Hard work, not trickery or deception, or treason, will be the first step on the path of prosperity in this new nation. Therefore the Jew will not have many options with which to be included and therefore will be encouraged to leave the nation entirely.

I am not an economist but think that many of the problems can be solved simply by having White men governing a White nation in the interests of the long term prosperity of our people. We need and must have men of honor who see the economy as the servant of the people and not the other way around. We need to ensure that those with any control of our economy, whether they be business owners or government officials with some connection to the economy of the nation are motivated first and foremost by what is best for the White citizenry and not simply themselves as their ultimate fortune rests with the prosperity of the nation and its people.

As with the media, once you have the Jews excused and removed from power then you can freely go about fixing things and truly it will not be that hard of a job. No amount of economic reforms will make any difference in the long term for the economy as long as you have Jews controlling our economy through stock market speculation and banking - the American economy is like anything else White man and woman, WITH JEWS - YOU LOSE.

Old May 28th, 2014 #4
Robert Ransdell

Issue 3

Q - The Muslim terror threat is something that seems to be a problem that will never be solved, only something in which we have to cope with and deal with as there seems to be no solution offered to the problem, how would you solve or deal with the problem?

A - It is a myth that we have to live in a world where this is a threat, like so many other problems we face in this country, this is a problem that perpetuates itself due completely to the politicians in this country not speaking about or working toward real solutions because those solutions will upset their Jewish masters. As a man who will work to remove the Jewish influence and control over America I will not pay them or their interests any mind and therefore will be free to act in the interests of America and its White citizens.

I will call for an immediate end to all support of Israel, diplomatic, military, and financial support will immediately be pulled in the interest of America's best interests. We will not meddle in the affairs of the Muslim world as we do today, at the behest of people in this country who care more about Israel than the United States.

By not supporting the abuse of Muslim people and countries in the Middle East which is the source of Muslim hatred for the West, America and other countries that are currently controlled by Zionists will no longer represent a threat to those people and thus nearly all Muslim terrorism and hatred for America and the West will be eliminated.

Of course any remaining threat of Muslim terrorism will be removed by the deportation back to the Muslim world all Arab and Muslim peoples who currently reside in the United States. Their religious ideology is not one that meshes well in any way with the traditional beliefs, morals, and culture of people of European descent and thus they, along with all other alien cultures and races, will be removed from the American nation. This transformation of America back into a White America will be discussed in a future question and answer.

However the problem of Muslim terror is something that I can clearly map out a solution for and I have done that above. If elected I will see to it that no White American will ever have to submit their liberty or rights in favor of some measure said to "fight terrorism" whether that be losing their rights to privacy on the telephone or other communications or whether it be being molested every time one utilizes the services of an airport or other venue where current security measures abuse the liberty of the citizen all in an effort to cope with, not prevent or solve, the terror problem.

Old May 28th, 2014 #5
Robert Ransdell

Issue 4

Q - How would you address the worsening problem of violent Black-on-White crime in America, also non-White on White crime in general?

A - Let me first say how I WOULD NOT address the problem if elected.

I WOULD NOT simply rest by informing White people of the Black-on-White crime problem and the non-White on White crime problem as a whole. I would not simply call on Whites to take note of the thousands of crimes that are happening every year where we have White women, children, and men being assaulted, robbed, raped and murdered by Black or other non-White criminals. I would not do this because they largely already know the crimes are occurring. They need someone to start telling them what they will do to put a halt to the problem, a problem that really must be labeled as what it is, a war on our people, a hostile war being carried out.

I also WOULD NOT rest at pointing out hypocrisy relative to the treatment of Black-on-White crimes and how they are treated in comparison with complaints that Blacks and other non-Whites have about being allegedly "discriminated" against, and certainly how the rare instance of a White-on-Black violent crime is treated by the media in comparison to a violent Black-on-White crime. White people largely realize to some meaningful extent that the current anti-White establishment sees more severity in a Black person coming forth and saying they were looked at "the wrong way" by a White person than they do a White woman being robbed and raped by a Black savage on the streets of this country.

This campaign will not simply stop at pointing out hypocrisy, rather it will stress the need to reject this hypocrisy continuing on as it has and for immediate change to happen.

I will not expect the anti-Whites to change the environment, I will not expect them to pay attention or mind to our concerns, I will not be one to whine endlessly thinking that this will make a difference to them and convince them to change things to our benefit and safety as a people.

No it is clear that the people ruling over this anti-White establishment will do nothing to remedy the hostile and dangerous environment that Whites are forced to enter as they conduct their daily lives. They would rather see White people continue to be victimized as they go to work and school, as they walk streets that only decades ago were safe and orderly, than call themselves to account for creating that environment through their promoting the failed policies of racial diversity and multiculturalism.

Ultimately we must have a White racial state, living space that is exclusively White with regard to the population.

However we must take measures in the short term to protect our people from the non-Whites who are currently preying on them virtually at will. Not only do I advocate for this because I like many are sick and tired of seeing our people victimized by the these non-Whites, but an action on the part of a nationalist force to protect them will build the foundation for what is ultimately needed, a White racial state in America.

I intend to call for, in areas where the Black-on-White crime problem is especially severe and out of control, special patrols which will be known as the White Guard. These patrols will be made up of men who come forward professing their belief that it is time to stop simply watching our people be victimized while the system (police, local officials) does a ridiculously awful job in doing anything of substance about the problem. These men will be enlisted to try to help ensure that White citizens will be looked after and protected in areas that are hostile to their safety. These men will act in a civil and law abiding manner and will only take physical action when it is necessary to protect a victim of a crime in progress or to protect themselves in the event they are attacked.

The system will have no recourse to do anything to stop this effort as the group will not be actively targeting Blacks and other non-Whites who are abiding by the law and remaining civil, physical confrontation will only happen when aiding those who are being attacked or in self defense, both of which are liberties that we are afforded under the law.

I hope to not only provide the White population with, if not total, some piece of mind knowing there are White men on the streets who are looking out for them but also to make it very clear to the Black and other non-White predators that the days of White citizens being an easy target for attack are OVER. We intend in short order to make it to where they start to factor in the reality of our watching them as they consider whether or not to attack a White person, in a sense we fully intend to make them FEAR us in that they will fear that their criminal act will be interrupted by the White Guard who will take measures to intervene to stop the attack.

I also intend to call to account any White public official that does not respond to incidents of Black-on-White crime in a swift, direct, and decisive manner. The days of calling press conferences to call down the anger of Whites and downplaying these attacks as "random" and not motivated by Blacks seeing Whites as easy targets will be OVER, they will no longer be more concerned about quieting the backlash on the part of Whites than about addressing the non-White criminals and their acts themselves.

I will call on Whites to agitate at their local level every time a crime against our people committed by a non-White occurs, in this way the establishment politician on the local level will learn to fear the backlash from the White population more than they currently do the Al Sharpton's and Jesse Jackson's of the world.

I will not be afraid to call for and pursue a program of agitation against the system and their non-White pets, we must stand without fear or reservation against this problem, we have the moral high ground, the Black and other non-Whites have the power to determine how extensive our action has to be, they can STOP ATTACKING AND VICTIMIZING WHITE PEOPLE. Until and unless they do I will back a plan to take proactive action against it in the interests of safety for our people.

Old May 28th, 2014 #6
Robert Ransdell

I will post the rest of the platform for the campaign in posts on this thread tomorrow. I have it completed but thought it best to leave it at what I have posted for now, a lot to read and digest after all.

Also note that in about two weeks I will be promoting this campaign with a couple separate activities, the activity will not exactly be based around the campaign, too early for that I think, but parties interested in my activity during those projects will be informed of the campaign, hoping to have business cards produced by then to hand to them.

Old May 29th, 2014 #7
SA Mann
National Socialist

When it comes to the 2nd Amendment, I would mention how hypocritical it is of the jews to propose disarming law abiding Americans when they run all over Israel toting M-16s and UZIs because of the "Palestinian threat".

I would also mention how Israel murdered 34 American sailors and then with the help of their shabbos goys covered up the USS Liberty incident. It's way past time for those war criminals to brought to justice. If the jews can still run all over Europe rounding up 90 year old former SS men, then an incident that happened not quite 50 years ago should be fair game.

Old May 29th, 2014 #8
Ray Allan

Best of luck and success in your campaign, Robert. I'm sure everyone else here wishes you the same.

Old May 29th, 2014 #9
Sam Emerson
Diversity = White Genocide

You need shorter versions of your issue statements. Much shorter.

My platform

1. End Jewish control over the media.

2. Jobs for Americans not immigrants.

3. No more wars for Israel.

And so on.

The one hour broadcasts are a good idea, but make them fast moving. Don't do a full hour on any one issue, do an overview with many hard hitting talking points. I suggest including debt forgiveness in your platform, which of course would include defaulting on the national debt.

Old May 29th, 2014 #10
Jim Harting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Emerson View Post
You need shorter versions of your issue statements. Much shorter.

My platform

1. End Jewish control over the media.

2. Jobs for Americans not immigrants.

3. No more wars for Israel.

And so on.

The one hour broadcasts are a good idea, but make them fast moving. Don't do a full hour on any one issue, do an overview with many hard hitting talking points. I suggest including debt forgiveness in your platform, which of course would include defaulting on the national debt.
Absolutely agree!

You use too many words.

K.I.S.S.
VNN National Socialist Union: https://vnnforum.com/group.php?groupid=58

Old May 29th, 2014 #11
Robert Ransdell

Thanks for all the replies so far guys, want to see them continue to come forth when the need arises, I welcome constructive criticism and look to shore up any issues that need to be as the campaign progresses.

SA Mann, some good points I will utilize going forward.

At the conclusion of the platform I will condense and sum up everything I would work to achieve as a US Senator, I am dreadfully longwinded at times I recognize. I would like however to give people an option, a short condensed version and for those who want to have a more detailed account of my ideas the longer narrative.

I will have to improve on my ability to deliver a clear and concise message which maximizes time allotted, especially when it comes time to get on the radio. I agree with Sam and will most likely pursue talking about the big picture rather than one single issue with the entire hour.

The exception might be Black-on-White crime. The time in which I will be on the radio late September and October, will be when classes start back at the University of Cincinnati. If those Black savages down there are pulling the usual stuff with attacking and targeting White kids with robbery, rape, etc, I would be inclined to spend the entire hour of one show not letting up on that issue, promoting the need to move forward with my White Guard program, and for once having open discussion of the real matters at hand with regard to that war zone down there.

Thanks again, will be posting the rest of the platform shortly, and then a condensed and concise overview, try to cater to all.

Old May 29th, 2014 #12
Robert Ransdell

Also wanted to briefly note that this platform is something that is meant to inform and educate the White folks I encounter during this campaign of my ideas and beliefs, which fall into line with basic beliefs of most White nationalists. I am going to be directing folks I encounter during the campaign to the thread here for information on what I stand for and am about.

Wanted to mention this as the members of this board might find the platform just a basic restating of WN ideals, I don't mean to bore all of my racially aware brothers and sisters out there with a drawn out explanation of things they already understand, I just want to provide something for the people I encounter to consider in hope they will recognize it as a much needed breath of fresh air compared to what they hear from the system politicians.

Old May 29th, 2014 #13
Robert Ransdell

Issue 5

Q - How would you address the issue of illegal immigration?

A - First would like to state this regarding the issue as it is not something that is ever introduced into the establishment's controlled debate regarding the issue but it is something most Whites in America would agree with. I believe it is outright treason to suggest the need for any immigrants, a single one, whether they be illegal or legal, to come into this country while such a significant number of citizens already are unemployed or underemployed. It is reprehensible that those people are struggling to make it while at the same time it is suggested we need to bring in more people, which ensures the White citizen will only have more competition for jobs.

I intend to introduce measures to improve the economy to the point where immigration into the US will again be a possibility, but until those measures are enacted and until White Americans who are here are set and on their feet, meaningfully employed, then there will be no immigration into the country, period.

I would first address the issue by saying that the problem with America's current immigration problem does not rest simply with fixing the problem of illegal immigration, the entire immigration system needs to be overhauled in order to protect the interests of White Americans.

Even if one solves the problem of illegal immigration we still have legal immigration taking a toll on the percentage of Whites in the population, Whites are, due to the current immigration policy, becoming less and less of a majority in our own land. This is not something to sit by and observe without doing anything as every White politician has been doing for decades, it is a problem that needs to be addressed and will be by myself if I am elected.

The solution at the border is easy and once again the establishment has made the population believe it is more complicated than it really is. The establishment, especially the media, also would dismiss my solution as "crazy" and "barbaric" or whatever word was in style that week to condemn those who want to keep America White, I don't care what words they call me so we will proceed forward. However I will say that the solution would not in my opinion lead to many Mexicans and other assorted third world non-Whites who have been abusing our borders for years being shot dead at the border, however that is my main policy for border security, anyone trying to cross the border illegally and who is not using the already existent border crossings/checkpoints will be shot on sight. No longer will we tolerate streams of illegals coming across the desert, across rivers, through tunnels, etc, and just resolve that all we can do is catch them and send them back where they try again the next day. We will give Mexico and other nations south of Mexico notice of this policy, the policy of shooting on sight anyone attempting to invade America's borders illegally, and it will be their responsibility to inform their citizens.

While it may be necessary to show that we are not joking when it comes to our new policy of border security, after a couple incidents where lethal force is used to protect the border it will be something that the non-White invaders take into account and will in all likelihood keep them from attempting to violate the border. It will not lead to masses of third world people being shot dead, although we would be willing to do this if they forced our border patrol agents into acting, it would most likely not be the reality that would play out. They would likely stop trying to invade due to the new measures in place.

We must recognize that as recently as the 1960's we had an immigration policy that while not perfect or ideal for White Americans, did at least factor in their interests and numbers to some extent. It was not until the Jews Jacob Javits and Emanuel Cellar along with the White traitor Ted Kennedy, working in concert with many groups and organizations run by or backed and funded by Jews were able to overhaul America's immigration laws to the point where we have seen the White population decline from 90% White during the 60's on back to now it being somewhere in the range of 60% to 65%.

The radical action the Jews and the traitors took to overhaul our immigration policy must be made right with radical action. If elected I will call for an immediate end to any non-Whites immigrating into America. One can argue that many times these immigrants pose threats to national security due to these people being terrorists or having some sort of dangerous infectious disease, etc, but the threat more than anything is to our race's future as a whole. White people are a small minority on this planet and to preserve our people, to ensure they have a future we must have traditionally White or majority White nations be White once again, we must have living space that is separate from non-Whites.

Immigration in this age has caused the American nation to have people within it that themselves have racial loyalty over their loyalty to America, of which any is often just for appearances. They come here because the economy is better, that is all, they bring with them everything they can from their country, their customs, their traditions, their flags, etc. And they themselves along with the subversive Jewish parasite already here look to dilute White American culture by promoting the invaders culture as respectable while trying to minimize and sometimes hostilely attacking White American culture, saying it must be excluded as it is "offensive" to the non-White invader. Only the Jew could see sense in a non-White invader even coming to a country where they are then going to be offended by that nation's culture and people.

We must see the reality that race is what makes a nation strong, racial cohesion and homogeneity. America was a country created by immigrants, WHITE IMMIGRANTS, not a mesh of races from every corner of the globe. America became strong because people from different nations from Europe came here and built and nation, their nature and traditions, cultures and values, were not identical but they had more than enough in common to provide the stability and cohesion needed to make a viable nation. That is simply not the case today with the policy of mass third world non-White immigration in place today - no multicultural society can be a stable or prosperous society, not in the long term that is for certain and history has shown this.

We must realize that once halted, we must take measures to reverse the effects of the horrible result of decades of flawed immigration policy, flawed at the expense of White people. We must fashion a way to un-integrate America, there is no room for compromise on this issue, we must have a White nation in America for it to survive, absent from that we Whites in America must form our own new nation, we must not feel as if we cannot jump this sinking ship so to speak if the enemy does not permit us our liberty to fight for our own survival.

The history of the world has been written on the basis of large population shifts so it is not impossible as the enemy screams that it is, the enemy just arrogantly dismisses this country becoming less non-White as "fantasy". Well "WITH JEWS WE LOSE" and continue to follow their orders not to up and do something to ensure our people's survival, once we dismiss the Jew and their defeatist mindset they look to instill in us then we will do what needs to be done to make our living space White again. The non-White invaders somehow came to find their way here, we can make certain they find their way back to their land of origin.

Some might make mention of Black people in America being here for generations, some longer than some White Americans who came here from Europe in years after the civil war. Funny how those White people, their great,great grandchildren, are still made to feel guilt for putting Blacks into slavery when they were not even here at the time of slavery. The issue with what to do with Blacks needing to be moved from a White America reborn might be addressed by the people who in fact brought the Blacks over here from Africa as slave dealers as well as who in large part were the actual slave owners themselves and those people would be the Jews. Perhaps the correct thing to do would be to send all the Jews in America over to Israel along with the Blacks their ancestors sold into slavery and let them settle things there.

One thing is certain, White people must have a Whites-only nation in America to survive and prosper, period. We cannot prosper, we can only cope, when we permit and allow Jews, Blacks, and other non-Whites into our living space and the long term health of our people is in peril as long as they are permitted to live amongst us.

All future immigration must be governed and administered first and foremost by racial concerns and matters, of course only White people from White countries will be afforded the opportunity to immigrate here.

Old May 29th, 2014 #14
Robert Ransdell

Issue 6

Q - How would you address the drug problem in this country, heroin and other illegal drugs.

A- As with so many problems in this Jew-run and administered society, we have been ushered into this program of coping with this problem rather than directing our attention toward the source and crushing the problem altogether, not just coping. The Jew has created this problem, does not look to solve it, and I suspect looks to profit off the population's effort to cope with the problem.

We must not become immersed in dealing with the urges and dependence and addiction that some of our people have to drugs if we truly want to crush and halt the problem. Instead we must look at why the people have even considered drugs in the first place, we must look at how they have been exposed to them, at how they have come to be able to readily have them available, and then proceed in working to correct those issues.

This nation at present has a significant amount of people who have little to no hope for their future, and to be honest they are not wrong to see no hope in their future. They see their jobs sent overseas, they see criminals in charge of their government, they see drug use and addiction promoted in the media as fashionable. The White population, especially the youth, has been robbed of any healthy identity and struggle to find meaning in their life. The Jews have built a cosmopolitan society along with the other destruction they have brought which encourages self indulgence while not providing any sort of direction or purpose for its citizens to pursue. Of course we see the Jewish opposition to structure and purpose being existent in their outright condemnation of the sort of structure that was put into practice in Germany in the 1930's and 1940's, the thought of having structure put in place for the youth of today would certainly be decried as "Nazi" by the Jewish establishment in this country.

Of course the heroin problem was something that was widespread in Germany before the time of the National Socialists, that problem was annihilated after they came to power and kicked the Jews out. Folks the drug problem being seen today in America is not new to history and the same people are behind its promotion, a nation whose population is largely on drugs, addicted to drugs, is one that is ripe for the picking, never doubt that the drug problem in this country is one that is purposely brought onto us, or at very least seen as a positive symptom of some of the Jews other destructive handiwork.

Racial integration has had a massive role in White youth and people becoming addicted to drugs, of course this is never spoken of as we are all told integration is a positive.

We now have Jews all across this country that are trying to open up "treatment" centers where they can administer some drug of one sort or another to supposedly deal with this problem. Just how many of these Jews also have some significant amount of money behind the companies that produce these drugs I cannot say for sure, but they sure push them hard on local communities that are struggling to deal with the problem they have caused by wrecking our society. Will these people then become addicted to that drug, who knows, I am not a doctor.

What I can say for certain that no treatment drugs for heroin or any other drugs is going to do anything to solve the main problem, and that is giving our people purpose and meaning in life, giving them hope, giving them a reason to live again.

The National Socialists in Germany did not solve the heroin problem by enacting all sorts of drug laws or by treating people with drugs for addiction, no they took their country back from the Jews and set out on a path of delivering it back to who it belonged to, the people.

We must do the same, we must transform America from the cosmopolitan chaos it is today back into a nation in which people feel hope for the future, where they feel their government and leaders truly are working for them and their families, and the nation itself, and the people should not only feel it, they should know it is a reality.

I have discussed how I would go about fixing the economy, how I would support and advocate for expelling the Black and other non-Whites from the nation, along with the Jews. I would then therefore provide the foundation for us to put a halt to the drug problem in this country, not simply cope with it, but put a stake into the heart of the problem.

Simply put you get the Jews off the nation's back and give the population a decent government and leaders and a reason to have hope and to live again. You give the population, especially the youth, structure, so that they are busy doing meaningful things instead of getting lost, bored in a cosmopolitan cesspool. Then you see this problem solved.

Old May 29th, 2014 #15
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA Mann View Post

I would also mention how Israel murdered 34 American sailors and then with the help of their shabbos goys covered up the USS Liberty incident.
It's 2014. Nobody cares about that, man.

And you need to hire an editor pronto, Senator Ransdell.

Old May 29th, 2014 #16
Robert Ransdell

Issue 7

Q - What would you do to address the Health Care issue in America and the recently passed Health Care law?

A- Issue has been one of intense debate, well managed debate really, but since it has been so visible in the news I thought it would be proper and worthwhile to address, especially since the solutions have not been a part of the so-called debate.

First of all the current health care law was a scam to make insurance companies richer, that needs to be stated as the thing was sold to the people as being a law to hold them accountable or something.

How does requiring the population to do business with a private company in any way attack that company or business? Is that not what the insurance companies got through this law being enacted, government ordering everyone to buy insurance? And are the people of this country actually thinking that the insurance companies are going to not cut corners and balk at paying at every opportunity, just as before?

Yeah this country was hoodwinked by this law that is for sure. Fact is that many insurance companies were seeing people forego even paying for health insurance to help cope with a decline in the economy that everyone is trying to cope with, so they went about an effort to ensure that more would not drop out and everyone would have to pay them.

The anti-White establishment also saw a golden opportunity to have Whitey foot the bill for every Tyrone and Tiesha, Ramon and Juanita, to receive marginal health care. Yeah try to convince anyone with a brainstem that Black drug dealers and welfare queens will be buying insurance as they are required to, they will still go to the ER on Whitey's dime, and now White people are being stuck with higher bills and less service.

The entire system of medicine and health care in this country needs to be overhauled and this can only be done by removing the Jew from the equation. Medicine in this country is run first and foremost today by one thing, the one thing the Jew by nature sees as more important than anything, profit, money, and not the welfare of the nation. Regulations and behind the scenes manipulation makes it to where curing ailments and disease are put on the backburner, actually never pursued because that would be bad for the long term monetarily, would be bad for business. If you cure someone then they are finished needing assistance with the disease or ailment. However if you elect to treat and not cure then the citizen has to keep coming back, has to keep paying for drugs and treatment and this is good for their business.

The population suffers and copes while a few make billions, that is the way it is as long as the population tolerates the Jew in their midst - "WITH JEWS YOU LOSE".

Many of the pharma companies are traded on the stock market which is controlled by Jewry. Many of the doctors and executives that oversee this system are Jews, well out of proportion with their numbers in the population. Certainly only the rotten spirit of the Jew or those whom he possesses as servants to him could oversee a system where so many live in pain and misery where there could be a solution, a cure to their illness and plight, one that is not permitted to see the light of day because it would decrease profits.

We must have a health care system that is motivated by curing people, not simply treating them. We used to have that in this country and in the White world before that, great White men would labor to find a cure to one disease or another, and they did. It has only been for the last number of decades, for the last 60 to 70 years or so, that we have failed to come upon a cure for anything it seems, only more and more treatments.

This is not for a lack of genius or ability in our scientists, it is due to a Jewish establishment that has held back progress because it would hurt THEIR progress, progressive profits that is. It is in fact regulated that something cannot be marketed as a cure unless it goes through all sorts of government red tape and regulation. This is not for your safety as they might try to claim, please, it is because the government, staffed by Jews and Jew step-n-fetch-its, labor to protect the business interests of their fellow Jews in the pharma industry.

Lets cure people again, then we will have little if any need for insurance.

We also will not be tasked with the responsibility to aid in the health care of the millions of non-Whites who at the present take advantage of our health care system, the money that will be saved from that is astronomical.

I would also back a policy of making certain the population is encouraged to live healthy lives, to be active, to take care of themselves to the best of their ability. This can be done without overbearing government regulation as well.

The production of food in this country also needs to be addressed, once again it must be administered and managed with the long term health of the race in mind, not by putting more emphasis on profits for food production companies. The food supply in this country is abysmal and this has been documented in a number of different articles and videos, none of which however mention the mindset, profit is everything and to hell with the nation, that the Jew has brought on which has royally fouled everything up.

We can easily provide health care to every White citizen that needs it, at little or even no expense, once we address the problem of medicine for profit, the parasitical non-White underclass siphoning off massive resources, etc.

Old May 29th, 2014 #17
Robert Ransdell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie in Ohio View Post
It's 2014. Nobody cares about that, man.

And you need to hire an editor pronto, Senator Ransdell.
I know, I am dreadful, I at least feel as if I am not restating things which I tend to do.

We'll see how well I can clearly and concisely put forth a platform, one more post and then the condensed platform will be posted.

Old May 29th, 2014 #18
N.B. Forrest

Lots of good stuff, but I agree with the others that it needs some serious tightening.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old May 29th, 2014 #19
Robert Ransdell

Q - If you could respond with your position on the following issues, and what action if any you would take on these issues.

Issue - Abortion

I am against abortion except in cases of rape, incest, or the mother's life being in danger. I would also say that nearly all the abortions in this country do not occur as a result of these instances but rather it is a choice a pregnant woman makes because for whatever reason she is not "ready" to become a mother. She may not be ready for a number of different reasons, often in this age it is really something that is done as a matter of convenience, having a child would cramp and alter the lifestyle of the woman in question.

The pro-abortion people cry that a "woman's right to choose" should never be infringed upon. And again this is a "debate" in this country that the establishment never permits the most sane and rational solution to become a part of the debate. I have never heard anyone, even an anti-abortion activist proclaim, what I will now state. Very simply, a woman has the right to not have sex, to abstain from sex, if she cannot fathom the possibility of becoming pregnant, does she not? There is no law that I know of that says a woman or anyone else must have sex with anyone.

This issue is a matter of taking responsibility for one's actions, plain and simple.

If a woman is in no position to have a child, financially, because of career, emotionally, whatever, then she should consider simply not having sex. If she chooses to anyway then she will deal with the responsibility that comes with it and not just abort a child that was brought into being on her own free will.

Fathers of children that were "not planned" also will be made to own up to their part of the responsibility and the same will apply to them as well, if a man cannot deal with the possibility of having a child then they should not have sex. If they have sex then they will take responsibility for any child that results from that choice should a pregnancy result.

As with so many other matters in this country, abortion is an issue of which "WITH JEWS WE LOSE". The amount of Jews that practice as abortion doctors is alarming, far out of proportion with their numbers in the population. And while other races are not exempt from the prevalence of abortion in this country, White women are the main targets of the pro-abortion crowd in this country, not to mention the feminist propaganda that convinces many that careers are more important that families. Evidence of this is without question, how many times a day do you see White women in public with large families, many children in tow, and contrast that with the amount of children you see being born to Black and Latino mothers - the abortion and feminist propaganda has been targeted at White women, plain and simple, and the Jews are at the root of the promotion of it.

Issue - Homosexuals

I recognize the American psychiatric communities view on the issue of homosexuality before it was prompted to be changed as a result of pressure from the pro-homo groups and that is that it is a medical condition, a psychiatric disorder.

I would therefore call for an immediate halt to the tolerance and promotion of this sickness in the nation, I also recognize its promotion as something that is deliberately being pushed to demoralize the population and something that is being brought forth to create disorder, and history has shown us this during Weimar Germany.

There will be order restored, a man and a woman are needed for any romantic relationship, period. If one is sexually attracted to a member of the same sex then they will be dealt with by the psychiatric community and will not be permitted to parade their sickness in public and expose other citizens to it. The establishment has suppressed the numbers of child molesters and murderers that are also homosexuals in an effort to promote these people as "normal people with a different sexual preference" when in reality a large percentage of them engage in a number of anti-social behaviors (up to but not limited to child molestation and murder) that have an adverse affect on the population.

These individuals also disproportionately spread serious diseases and viruses as well and tax our health care resources. I would immediately pursue the common sense policy of complete isolation and segregation from the larger society of anyone with AIDS, while the current regime thinks it was evil to ban people with AIDS travelling here (Obama has lifted this ban during his term in office) I see it as insane to have these people freely walking around infecting other people with an incurable disease.

With order restored we will no longer tolerate people just waking up one day and proclaiming they are the opposite sex, we will not longer profess to the population to identify a person with whatever sex they choose to be rather only with what they were born as. If they refuse to accept what nature made them then they will be dealt with by the psychiatric community. Really it must be said these people in the condition they are in are threats to public safety, if they will actually go through a procedure to mutilate their body to try to pass themselves off as the opposite sex they were born as, just what are they not capable of?

With all of this having been stated, I decline to make this issue a leading issue of my campaign. I do not do this because I am afraid of stating my views, I have clearly stated them and I will go one step further, I do not want the support of anyone who is homosexual or favors tolerance of homosexuals, just so it is clear that I am not shy about making those views known. I think it is important for all citizens to stop being intimidated into silence regarding stating opposition to these perverts and freaks. The reason I will not key on this issue at any point is because the issue can only be effectively dealt with after we deal with the problem of Jewish control of our news and entertainment media. They are promoting this sickness now almost as they did in Germany in the time before Hitler. They promote perversion and disorder in order to bring down all the social structure of a nation, period plain and simple.

True many of the problems we face today in America and the world can only be dealt with after we take back control of our media, seize control of OUR media establishment, but unlike the economy, foreign policy, immigration, etc, this does not require in my mind an elaborate plan in making things better, the homosexual problem is truly "mopping up" work, it simply will not be tolerated in a society built on traditional White standards of behavior and performance.

Issue - "Big" Government

Many conservative and patriotic Whites are concerned with government overreach and the ever increasing role government has to play in the lives of its citizens. I am of the belief that the problem more is BAD government, not so much big government.

The problem is crooks, liars, and cheaters in our government, Jews and servants of the Jews and their policies and programs, that is the problem.

Fact is if we are to take control of this country back from these people we need to realize that resolute and swift action is needed. If we are to take action to remove the tyrants that reign over us then we might not be able to do this and at the same time stay true to the Constitution and other governmental checks and balances.

One should not be mistaken, in a healthy White society I do not favor overbearing and unnecessary government intrusion into the lives of its citizens. I would favor abolishing many unnecessary and costly government agencies that currently exist so individuals behind the scenes can make money. I believe that White people left to their own devices within the structure of a White society can largely govern themselves and decide for themselves what is best for themselves and their families.

Libertarians would not have much of a quarrel with my policies or beliefs, but only after we remove the aliens and traitors in our midst and fix the problems they have caused.

We must have a strong and resolute central government in the transitional period. We must deal decisively and without delay the problems concerning the Jewish problem and the problems that exist with regard to diversity and miscegenation, also our people cannot be permitted to remain morally adrift as they are today, there once again must be set standards and values and levels of behavior that must be met to remain a part of the nation. These standards and values will be those that were once commonplace in this nation and are true to the nature of our people, they are not values that are overly stringent that most White people will not be able to achieve quite easily and by instinct.

Issue - Gun Rights and Gun Control

I believe in the right to keep and bear arms, period.

I also believe that no law will protect these rights, we cannot count on a piece of paper, which is what a law is, to protect the right to keep firearms.

Too many times we hear from gun rights folks that they are concerned about some law that will purportedly restrict or ban a firearm, gun rights folks are often concerned with "their guns being taken away".

I think it needs to be stated that no law WILL EVER be able to take your guns away. The only way your guns can be taken away is if someone comes to take them AND you agree to give them up. We should not permit a tyrannical government to take our gun rights away just because they fashion a law to do it and we ourselves should recognize a law as a piece of paper and nothing more. The next section will discuss this in more detail, just what a "law" is at the end of the day.

Also I believe that if one is for gun rights and is a White man that they also MUST be opposed to racial integration and diversity, they must be in favor of an all White society. The reason being is that our gun rights today, the laws being proposed to limit, restrict or ban firearms, are as a result of and in response often to inner city gun violence which is of course violence that occurs when Blacks and firearms mix. Gun restrictions are fashioned and imposed almost always in an effort to keep Blacks from shooting each other and the White gun owner stands to suffer as a result of the behavior of Blacks with guns.

This is of course in addition to the violence brought on by armed Blacks against Whites.

It is clear that we do not need to legislate gun control rather we need to legislate or take action to remove ourselves from this nation or remove Blacks from our living space here.

If you want to keep your firearms you had better also support the immediate annihilation of racial integration in America because the savage and uncivilized nature of most Blacks will soon lead to laws that severely restrict or ban firearms.

Issue - The Constitution and the "Law"

This is a fundamental issue that this campaign will drive home in a hope to reach as many people with a basic understanding of reality.

With regard to the Constitution and the "law" the reality is that the document and concept is one that only has meaning in the minds of people who respect and adhere to what is written, the "law" is really just a piece of paper and nothing more. No "law" or written set of rights will ever protect the population from tyrants who want to steal away the liberty of a nation, this reality sure as hell can be seen today in America and the West.

The White American population must realize that the criminals who make the laws in Washington DC, and more and more even at the State and local levels, in many cases when it is advantageous for them to do so do not themselves follow the laws they put in place for everyone else to follow. The American politician has taken advantage of the White population's inclination to be orderly and follow the law and in doing so has went about violating certain protections that the Constitution in some people's minds are supposed to ensure are not besmirched.

The American traitor politician has come to an understanding of what the Constitution is and what a law is, simply a piece of paper, and has taken advantage of a White population who can't seem to grasp the same, it is a piece of paper, that is what a law is, it will not protect your liberty, the only way you maintain your liberty is to fight back against your enemy, to not abide by laws enacted by criminals, aliens, and traitors, and to take swift action to remove these cretins and establish a new order and government.

If the creeps who make the laws don't follow the law, then why does the population feel like they need to?

Now I am not advocating a lawless society, a strong nation needs certain stated boundaries and standards with which to maintain order and safety. We can't for example allow people to run red lights at their leisure, etc. However as we stand in the near future to perhaps lose more and more basic liberties, perhaps even necessities, due to mounting government interference and intrusion into the lives of the people, we must steel ourselves to the reality that at some point we must put our foot down and deal with the consequences of saying "no more, we will no longer follow laws put in place by criminals."

Just because the government says we cannot do what needs to be done to control and deal with illegal immigrants does not mean we do not proceed as we need to solve the problem, we need to tell them to get lost and move on ourselves to solving the problem. Just because some judge somewhere says a State must allow two homosexuals to marry does not mean the State has to go along with their opinion, we can defy their orders by our simple exercising of free will. Just because the government says that additional costs must be expended to cover some health care order or some kind of EPA edict, it is not a cost that has to then be dealt with and passed along to the citizen, we need to have the population stand up and say "get lost" to traitors and aliens at any level of government who at this time arrogantly think they can get their way no matter how unpopular the decision just because of the "law".

If this Jew run and administered government then wants to get heavy handed with things, bring in their jackbooted thugs, well then they openly show themselves to be the tyrants that they are at the present, only in disguise. We then have the environment for an authentic revolution which is long overdue. One thing must be recognized, even by those who correctly see the law as a piece of paper, we must not as individuals feel it is proper to violate laws in which violence is pursued against the enemy, random acts of violence are not something that myself or this campaign supports. It is difficult to find an instance of this method of resistance being pursued that in the end has had any tangible success. We must pursue only non-violent modes of resistance to the tyranny in place in America at the present, the only way violence becomes a part of the equation is if the system makes the first move in this regard and we are forced then by the system to protect ourselves and our people and nation, but not before then under any circumstance should it be entertained or even suggested. This campaign is about gaining power legally and by displaying and pursuing non-violent political opposition and resistance to our enemy.

The enemy for centuries has had much fear for the enterprising and independent spirit of the European man, of the White man, and it is not an unfounded fear. If we are to be free we must not continue to meekly allow our freedom to be robbed from us because we feel committed to the idea that we must remain excessively civil in order to be a "good citizen", it is time to stand and fight and at this stage that fight can easily be won by no longer fearing the smears of the anti-White establishment (racist, anti-Semite, bigot, which ever new one they come up with next week) and by no longer just going along with the edicts that traitors and aliens attempt to impose on us. It is that simple, we start down the path to victory by no longer being a party to their program of political correctness and by standing for our interests as White people, no apologies, no reservations, no regrets.

In the end if we are to lose our liberty we will not rightly be permitted to place the blame on the Jews and their servants, we will have made the choice to surrender our freedom and liberty on our own.

Old May 29th, 2014 #20
Sam Emerson
Diversity = White Genocide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Ransdell View Post
I know, I am dreadful, I at least feel as if I am not restating things which I tend to do.

We'll see how well I can clearly and concisely put forth a platform, one more post and then the condensed platform will be posted.
You don't have to talk about every issue in your platform. If you're not going to legalize or crack down on drugs don't even mention the issue. Your argument that if you get rid of the Jews and fix the economy drugs won't be such a big problem is fine as a talking point if you're asked, but leave it out. All your points should be strong and easy to explain in one sentence. Close the borders. American jobs for White Americans. Expel the Jews. If it takes an essay to explain it belongs somewhere else.

Just to state my bias, I'm for legalization of anything as safe or safer than alcohol.

Thread