Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 9th, 2007 #61
ReverendLloyd
Banned

Um, I am STILL waiting for the address of that bar where we are going to meet up and fight???

Old August 9th, 2007 #62
6KILLER
Banned

Location: Somewhere between lost & found traveling @ a high rate of speed.

Just curious reverend, do you have an Uncle/Dad? :krofl

Old August 9th, 2007 #63
ReverendLloyd
Banned

I see, poking fun at White's from WV...
So much for that unity talk of yours...!

Old August 12th, 2007 #64
Dawn

I'd just want to have kids because I think they'd be a joy to have.

Old August 12th, 2007 #65
6KILLER
Banned

Location: Somewhere between lost & found traveling @ a high rate of speed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Petersson View Post
They are, I have a granddaughter that was born a couple weeks ago she's absolutely a joy to behold.

Old August 15th, 2007 #66
Percy Cohen...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn View Post
Especially a little girl 'cause the clothes would be soooooo cute!

Old September 15th, 2007 #67
Raise The Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh Lincoln View Post
So, kids are coming up for me, and some of the prospect is unnerving. All this stuff about not being able to sleep does not sound cool.
Haha. Tell me about it not sounding cool. I just had a daughter 7 weeks ago and my husband and I have not gotten an ounce of sleep since then. Sleep deprivation is horrible but in the long run the little beautiful munchkins are all worth it.

Especially when you stare into their big blue eyes and look at their cute button noses and perfect mouths, and you smile, you know it is all worth it.

Old February 12th, 2008 #68
strelnikov

Unhappy

Quote:
So, kids are coming up for me, and some of the prospect is unnerving. All this stuff about not being able to sleep does not sound cool.

Funny thing is that my political views are influencing my views on kids. It could well be that it's partly crappy (and on the diaper table, truly crappy). But obviously, if we don't have kids, our race dies. All we've worked for, our history, our accomplishments, our learning, our discovery, it's all for shit. So having kids is racial duty.

This sense of duty is lost on many young whites. They hook up with the Asian. They stay single until their 40's. They get married and stay childless in favor of parties and hot careers.

I see this in my own family and my own life. It depresses the SHIT out of me. The patterns are amazing. For every three offspring, only ONE will have kids. And this is with Jose, who Elizabeth met while volunteering in Mexico City. I can't believe this isn't a concern. But I hear the most amazingly lame, shallow comments about it. "Oh, well. The world is changing." "Who needs kids?" "I just don't like kids." "If I'm going to have kids, I'm not going to contribute another white male. She will be a mixed-race child."

Well, fucker, whether you "like kids" or not isn't the goddamn point. Do you like wiping your ass? Mowing the lawn? Paying taxes? You do these things because you have to.

The whole thing is just a sign that we as a race aren't in a fighting mood.

You can say that again. About 10 years ago I offered $100,000 to my 5 nephews and nieces to have a kid named after their grandparents. One taker.

Old February 12th, 2008 #69
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by strelnikov View Post
You can say that again. About 10 years ago I offered $100,000 to my 5 nephews and nieces to have a kid named after their grandparents. One taker.
Have you ever considered adoption? Steve B Strelnikov....I like the sound of it.

Old February 13th, 2008 #70
Marse Supial
Creepy-Ass Cracker

Quote:
That's what the wife is for. Just pretend you sleep right through it and she will take care of it. No, seriously, that up at all hours stuff only lasts for a few months.

Quote:
Funny thing is that my political views are influencing my views on kids. It could well be that it's partly crappy (and on the diaper table, truly crappy). But obviously, if we don't have kids, our race dies. All we've worked for, our history, our accomplishments, our learning, our discovery, it's all for shit. So having kids is racial duty.
It is a duty and it's a true joy. I was scared, worried etc. too, but you've never really known what it really means to love someone until you've had a kid. Having kids makes you feel like a kid again. There's no feeling like watching your own flesh and blood kid have his first experiences in the world -- the first time he catches a fish, rides a bike, bats a ball, learns to tie a shoe etc.

But I do worry about the world my boys will be facing when they become adults. All I can do is to try to prepare them.

Quote:
This sense of duty is lost on many young whites. They hook up with the Asian. They stay single until their 40's. They get married and stay childless in favor of parties and hot careers.
And then they adopt and import little third world critters to fill the 'void' they are feeling in their lives. There's just not much accounting for human behavior.

Quote:
Yep. It's a sign of a lot of other things too. None of 'em good.

Now quit staring at your computer and go make some white babies.

GREL

Old June 16th, 2008 #71
Lorenzo

It's not just that they're not having kids, they're raising them wrong, like little sissies. I live in New York, where I watch kids my age, and they're horrible little punks, no respect for authority, think they're entitled to whatever they want, they stare at me like I have five heads when I say I can't go to the beach or whatever because I have to work or do something with family, they're all little whores, especially the white girls going after blacks and mexicans(it enrages me to have to have been seeing this beautiful bllonde blue eyed girl in my school kissing some dumb mexican kid all the time) And as I look at younger kids, it seems to get worse by every year.

Anyway, I used to fall into the typical white thing now, you know, I wanted to put off kids until my 30s or so(never wanted later because I didn't want to be one of those dads that's too old to actually play with their kids or anything) and leave my 20s to my career, any achievements I want to do. I figure now I could easily do both, just need to find the right girl who hasn't been a slut, nice values, WN. I'd love to get married sometime soon after college, have a nice big family, hell, if I get rich somehow maybe go and adopt a bunch of white kids from romania or something too. I mean adoption would be cool too in general if there's ever fertility problems, but I'd prefer to pass on my genes as well since I sadly doubt my sisters would and I also don't want my name to end either.

Old July 26th, 2008 #72
k_simmons

Being a young white female, I would love to have children of my own. But, there are a few things that have stopped me from doing so.

One. Finding someone who WANTS to be a father (not someone who just wants to have sex with a girl, get her pregnant, then deny he ever slept with her). I don't want that. When I have children I want them to be raised in a family enviroment.

Two. I REFUSE to take care of a man (unless medically nessicary). Most of the guys I have met always want ME to get a job and take care of them. When I refuse to do so, I get called every name you can think of. I seen what my mom goes through having to help my dad, even though he has gotten better alot of things are still abit challenging for him (he is physically disabled). I am NOT going to raise a full grown man.

Three. Most of them are so soft! I'm sorry, I want someone who is going to stand up for himself, his woman, his family, AND his beliefs.

But that is just my opinon.

Old July 27th, 2008 #73
Aryan Lord

Quote:

I see this in my own family and my own life. It depresses the SHIT out of me. The patterns are amazing. For every three offspring, only ONE will have kids. And this is with Jose, who Elizabeth met while volunteering in Mexico City. I can't believe this isn't a concern. But I hear the most amazingly lame, shallow comments about it. "Oh, well. The world is changing." "Who needs kids?" "I just don't like kids." "If I'm going to have kids, I'm not going to contribute another white male. She will be a mixed-race child."

Well, fucker, whether you "like kids" or not isn't the goddamn point. Do you like wiping your ass? Mowing the lawn? Paying taxes? You do these things because you have to.

Not this bullshit again!
Having or not having children is a matter of personal choice and this is governed by a range of factors.
One may not take to the role of mother or father, be infertile, it may be economically unviable, one may carry a genetic disorder or be unable to find an appropriate mate.
There are many ways for us to fight this struggle and make a contribution. Having children in itself is not enough.
Hitler you will recall had NO children at all!

Old July 27th, 2008 #74
odin
Nuthin' But Luv, Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by k_simmons View Post
Being a young white female, I would love to have children of my own. But, there are a few things that have stopped me from doing so.

One. Finding someone who WANTS to be a father (not someone who just wants to have sex with a girl, get her pregnant, then deny he ever slept with her). I don't want that. When I have children I want them to be raised in a family enviroment.

Two. I REFUSE to take care of a man (unless medically nessicary). Most of the guys I have met always want ME to get a job and take care of them. When I refuse to do so, I get called every name you can think of. I seen what my mom goes through having to help my dad, even though he has gotten better alot of things are still abit challenging for him (he is physically disabled). I am NOT going to raise a full grown man.

Three. Most of them are so soft! I'm sorry, I want someone who is going to stand up for himself, his woman, his family, AND his beliefs.

But that is just my opinon.
Damn. Where are you looking?

Old July 28th, 2008 #75
Horseman

Having kids is hard. And now it's not even PC for whites to have a lot of kids. That's all the excuse some Whites need to go and have an easy lazy selfish life of no kids.

Old July 29th, 2008 #76
Hugh Lincoln

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryan Lord View Post
Having or not having children is a matter of personal choice
Nah. It's a matter of the survival of our race. The range of what counts as a "personal choice" needs some drastic curtailing, in my view. We've swallowed too much of this Jew-flecked libertarian idea. Obviously if you're physically unable to have kids, or absolutely can't find a mate, OK... contribute in other ways. But it doesn't cut ice to quit trying and rest easy on that because Hitler didn't have kids. I ain't Hitler and I doubt anyone here is, either.

We need to be thinking more often in terms of "it's a racial imperative" than "it's a personal choice."

Old August 3rd, 2008 #77
Lloyd Francis

Default The child lovers will win

The most important function we have on the earth is to have children, all other things that can sidetrack that be damned.

We've entered a new era where whites who don't CRAVE their own children will be cut out of the natural order of things, and there are thousands of excuses for not having children. Those who don't want them will identify them all.

Before birth control, drive-thru abortion clinics, and alternative lifestyles turned up, you had no choice in the matter. Society pressured you to marry and once you are married the kids were going to arrive whether you liked it or not. Now of course things are different - now we have choice.

I have two babies and my belief in the cause is definately pushing to have a 3rd. It's not I don't want another kids and duty is making the decision...it's that duty is removing all the stupid excuses not to have more kids....I will love my 3rd one just as much. One for me, one for my wife, and one for the cause!

Oh, and the people with IQs less than 80 who can't remember to take their birth control pills will also have lots of kids. So the battle for the future will be fought by families like mine against the idiots who breed like rats.

Old August 15th, 2008 #78
Hugh Lincoln

Quote:
Originally Posted by April Gaede View Post
Man it will suck to be your kids. I would rather that only people who want kids have them than people who do it because it is a duty.....Maybe you are not ready yet.

I am a White Nationalist BECAUSE I had kids, I didnt have kids because I was a White Nationalist.....
You sound like someone in the line outside the studio to see "Oprah."

It really says something about the state of our people when we have one poster named "Aryan Lord" spew back Jewish mind-training and another famous white activist poster telling me I'm "not ready" for children because I don't have the Dr. Spock/Sigmund Freud view. What else y'all got? Some Chicken Soup for the Soul? Your Best Life Now? Who Moved My Cheese? I don't know, dudes.

What I'm saying is we need to INVERT the self-satisfied formula for life. Yes, in fact, do make it "I had kids because I am a white nationalist." Be a Victorian about it, in other words, not a modern.

Old August 15th, 2008 #79
Hugh Lincoln

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lloyd Francis View Post
I have two babies and my belief in the cause is definately pushing to have a 3rd. It's not I don't want another kids and duty is making the decision...it's that duty is removing all the stupid excuses not to have more kids....I will love my 3rd one just as much. One for me, one for my wife, and one for the cause!
Now this is what I'm talking about. "Duty is removing all the stupid excuses." Exactly. And the excuses are usually pretty stupid. Whites can conjure infinite reasons not to have kids. Meanwhile, our enemies conjure infinite kids. If there seems something a little unnatural about pushing for more kids, get used to it.

Old August 15th, 2008 #80
Amy

Before beginning our relationship, my guy and I would talk about how we were both tired of wasting time. What's the point dating when you know in your heart you're not seeing a legitimate future with that person. Let me clarify that actually. You do have to work at things, and get to know that other to see if this is the one. It's the "after awhile" that I mean. People make themselves unavailable when they do this consistently.

We've moved really fast, by some standards. We knew each other as friends beforehand, but after we became "official", I was pregnant that same month. This situation doesn't work for all, I understand, but for us it has.

Judging by how easy this pregnancy has gone so far, I look forward to many more.

Thread