VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 29th, 2009 #1
John Denton
Banned

Default Has Alex Jones fallen out with Jeff Rense

As many know, Jeff Rense has regularly posted Jewish related news articles on his site for a long time. He has also been friendly with fellow radio show host and NWO conspiracy promoter Alex Jones for a number of years. Several days ago though I noticed a link on rense.com asking if Jones is a 'Zionist Shill'. Then today a youtube video link appeared on rense's site where Alex Jones answers various callers. Towards the end he starts ranting and raving against a guy representing the web site http://www.prothink.org. I don't know why Jones got wound by him. Anyway, if you look at the site it is entirely devoted to the Jewish question, though there is no link to VNN on the links page on the right hand side;

Old March 29th, 2009 #2
OTPTT
Banned

In listening to that audio it should be clear to all who Alex Jones aligns himself.

Old March 29th, 2009 #3
John Denton
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTPTT View Post
In listening to that audio it should be clear to all who Alex Jones aligns himself.
Yes, though Alex Jones must have been fully aware of Jeff Rense's critical stance towards Jews and Zionism when he was a guest on Jeffs show. But I think perhaps as Jeff was becoming increasingly critical of Jewish power then it was only a matter of time before they would part company.

Old March 29th, 2009 #4
Curtis Stone

These "feuds" remind me of the same waste of time crap you see on Fox News. Show biz feuds. Rosie! Whoopie! (I don't really know the details, because I turn it right off).

Old March 29th, 2009 #5
blueskies
Banned

I know a guy who is an Alex Jone cultist; you know what? He’s still a lemming. I tried to explain to him about the schizoid fanatic jews. He was flabar gassed- said not not all Jews are bad. I said, yeah sure. It’s like like finding a good nigger Phd material in a pile of elephant dung.

Then he said i'm a neo-nazi -he believes in the holocaust" tales.

Alex Jones scumbags enabler.

Old March 29th, 2009 #6
John Denton
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueskies View Post
I know a guy who is an Alex Jone cultist; you know what? He’s still a lemming. I tried to explain to him about the schizoid fanatic jews. He was flabar gassed- said not not all Jews are bad. I said, yeah sure. It’s like like finding a good nigger Phd material in a pile of elephant dung.

I've always considered Alex Jones to be somewhat of a buffoon. But nevertheless he managed to drum up a large audience through his charisma and slick web site design. A sizeable segment of cybserspace were mesmerised by his talk of the Illuminati and the Skull and Bones et al. He probably knows there's a market for a certain type of conspiracy notion, and he's been able to successfuly capitalise upon that.

Old March 29th, 2009 #7
Tom McReen

Quote:

Even if Jones is a fraud not all his listeners are bad. I've talked with some who are all about opposing 'NWO' and are making preparations similar to what's in the 'survival' threads here (not just food, if you know what I mean). I helped awaken some of them to the influence of the jew.

'Gentiles are supernal garbage' - Rabbi Schneur Zalman, founder of Chabad-Lubavitch.

Old March 29th, 2009 #8
blueskies
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom McReen View Post
Even if Jones is a fraud not all his listeners are bad. I've talked with some who are all about opposing 'NWO' and are making preparations similar to what's in the 'survival' threads here (not just food, if you know what I mean). I helped awaken some of them to the influence of the jew.
Alex Jones equates 911 NWO to Reichstag burning, and Bush a Hitler enforces the notion of the holocaust tales, white elite behind the curtain pulling the lever.

Old March 29th, 2009 #9
Wagner

Although a loon himself, William Cooper hit the nail on the head by calling Alex Jones a Bull Shit Artist.

Old March 29th, 2009 #10
blueskies
Banned

When hear the like of Alex Jones name mention a lot on MSM and his big mouth appears frequently on TV, it’s a decoy.

Old March 29th, 2009 #11
Tom McReen

Quote:
Alex Jones equates 911 NWO to Reichstag burning, and Bush a Hitler enforces the notion of the holocaust tales, white elite behind the curtain pulling the lever.
I know about that and he also said 'Arabs control Hollywood'.

'Gentiles are supernal garbage' - Rabbi Schneur Zalman, founder of Chabad-Lubavitch.

Old March 29th, 2009 #12
blueskies
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Denton View Post
audience through his charisma and slick web site design.
Alex Jones website's lit like a Christmas tree with whistles n bells-

tis the season to be goyish, la,la,la,la,la,la,la.

Old March 29th, 2009 #13
albion

http://www.realjewnews.com/?p=387.

Old March 29th, 2009 #14
Wagner

Old March 29th, 2009 #15
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

If not jooz, who?
Nazi's maybe...hmmm?

Old March 29th, 2009 #16
H.B.

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wagner View Post
Although a loon himself, William Cooper hit the nail on the head by calling Alex Jones a Bull Shit Artist.
Indeed - two chest-pounding blowhards.

When you hear claims of long-defeated, eugenics-minded "Nazis" being behind the New World Order mongrel slave plantation, it's a pretty safe bet you're dealing with patrios.

Last edited by H.B.; March 29th, 2009 at 07:51 PM.

Old March 29th, 2009 #17
Georgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hate Beast View Post
Indeed - two chest-pounding blowhards.

When you hear claims of long-defeated, eugenics-minded "Nazis" being behind the New World Order mongrel slave plantation, it's a pretty safe bet you're dealing with patrios.
-White men becoming marginalized/feminized and generally attacked
-White women being turned away from their race/men and breeding with nigs
-Whites generally dying off as non-Whites breed like crazy with the help of White taxdollars
-Massive non-White immigration to White countries
-Jew destruction of Palestine and the hush about it in "our" media
-Criticism of the holocaust becoming illegal
-More and more countries punishing Whites for saying anything bad about the non-Whites in their countries
-Massive amounts of overbloated jewry throughout the world in positions of power, way WAY over their ratio of percentage of the population
-etc etc etc

...sounds an AWFUL lot like something racist eugenicist "nazis" would engineer right?

Old March 29th, 2009 #18
H.B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgie View Post
I used to be rather big into Alex Jones and William Cooper and while both have some good info here and there, I now cringe at some of the stuff I used to agree with them on.
I have literally hundreds of gigs of Alex Jones material - every movie he did plus almost every radio show and TV show he has done in the past five years. I used to be a paid subscriber to his site but got most of his materials through USENET.

The real redeeming trait is that Jones has some incredible guests and incredible interviews; but beyond that, you get a lot of self-promotion and a lot pressure in the direction of the "approved" criticism of the establishment.

Because of that "anti-racist" outburst against the prothink.com caller, I have not listened to an Alex Jones show since - and do not plan to ever again. He clearly revealed himself to be the zionist shill people have been saying he was for years.

Old March 29th, 2009 #19
Georgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hate Beast View Post
I have literally hundreds of gigs of Alex Jones material - every movie he did plus almost every radio show and TV show he has done in the past five years. I used to be a paid subscriber to his site but got most of his materials through USENET.

The real redeeming trait is that Jones has some incredible guests and incredible interviews; but beyond that, you get a lot of self-promotion and a lot pressure in the direction of the "approved" criticism of the establishment.

Because of that "anti-racist" outburst against the prothink.com caller, I have not listened to an Alex Jones show since - and do not plan to ever again. He clearly revealed himself to be the zionist shill people have been saying he was for years.
I used to be a big collector of both of their stuff and actually both a lot of Coopers videos. I eventually got tired of all the patriotards when I realized they were all saying the exact same thing (after the first few times you read/hear about the "occult symbols" on the one dollar bill, it gets tiring) and offering no solutions whatsoever other than "educate people" and buy their crap.

Old March 29th, 2009 #20
Axel Faaborg

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...sage756880/pg1

Found a discussion of it, it's interesting to see the Jews on this board come right out and call Rense an anti-semite.

I actually don't believe Rense is an anti-semite. I don't think he's even a racist. But he will be soon enough. He'll have to take the leap sooner or later, just as we all did.

Tags
patriotards, zionist shill

Thread